Start by marking “Naughty Escapes: Eleven Naughty Vacation Getaways” as Want to Read:
Naughty Escapes: Eleven Naughty Vacation Getaways

Naughty Escapes: Eleven Naughty Vacation Getaways

(The Naughty Literati)

This anthology is no longer available. Find Suz deMello's "One Hot Havana Night" in "Six Steamy Shorties: Sexy Short Romances." FMI https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
Eleven naughty vacation getaways including BBW, BDSM, contemporary, historical, dark fantasy, M/M, ménage, paranormal & shape-shifter, from Amazon bestselling authors!

Take a naughty trip around the
Published July 1st 2015 by Naughty Literati

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Escapes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Escapes

Jean Smith
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
A steamy collection of naughty escapes and getaways

HYBRID MATES: SEX ME UP by Nicole Austin
Jaguar shifter, Lindy Rines has no intention of mating some wandering tom cat, but she has every intention of sowing her wild oats on a trip to Paris. A excursion to an exclusive shifter sex club has her meeting Leguar shifter and Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Sebastian Nicoli. He’s oh so sexy and everything she’s said she doesn’t want… dominant. But, oh does this man trip all of her switches. To top it off he’
Judy Miracle
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Naughty Literati knows how to put out a box set!!! You get 11 stories in this box set and many new authors I have never read before. This collection has a little some thing for everyone from M/M, menage, historical, dark, contemporary, BDSM to paranormal and shape-shifters.

Now I'm not a Paranormal or Shape-shifter reader but I have found the ones that are in the Naughty Literati box sets are ones that I can read and enjoy. I may not pick them up outside of the box sets but I will read them when
Lizabeth Tucker
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Naughty Escapes (collection) by the Naughty Literati
This review is from an advanced copy that I was given for review purposes with no expectation or demand for specific results. The actual release date is July 1st. At that time, I will post this review on Amazon.com as well as on Goodreads.com, for everyone to see.
Eleven tales that focus on vacations and getaways. You’ll find everything from flings to HEAs in various levels of heat and intensity. Well worth the time, especially at the remarkabl
Dana Busenbark
Hybrid Mates: Sex Me Up by Nicole Austin - Lindy and Tessa, cousins and best friends spend all their money to spend a week in Paris, shopping and going out to have a good time at a black tie event. Oh, but it is so much more than a black tie event. It is a private club for shifters, where anything and everything can be found and done. What happens when you find the one you love and decide to flee, because you want no attachments? You must read to find out what has me chuckling at the end of this ...more
Kim
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun, sexy, and steamy collection of stories that each had a little something different within. With shifter, ménage, m/m, and BDSM, and more, there is something for everyone within these pages. Not every story was amazing, but there was not a bad story in the collection. I’ll give my rating of each, but will give more detail on the ones that I liked best. Overall, this was a great read and I give it a full 5 Stars for the entire book!

Hybrid Mates: Sex Me Up by Nicole Austin – Lindy go
Michelle Austin
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I found this anthology to be great, it introduced me to several authors that I will definitely be keeping an eye on.
1. Hybrid Mates: Sex me up by Nicole Austin: This was a hot sexy read that will make you want your own doctor.
2. The Wyndmaster's Escape by Charlotte Boyette-Compo: Great love story about Santos and Marisol. This is part 1 of a futuristic love story, you are also left with a cliffhanger. Will Santos and Marisol find what they are looking for?
3. Fireworks at the lake by Berengia Bro
Christine
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This bundles has something for everyone from BDSM, to shifters, threesomes, M/M and more. These are my favorites.

Hybrid Mates: Sex me up
A jaguar shifter finds her mate in the most unlikely of places: at BDMS club in another country. She didn't plan to find her true mate but she can't outrun him and when he finds her she doesn't want to. I love a good shifter story.

One Hot Havana Night
A journalist is willing to do whatever it is she needs to, to get the scoop on a big story, even have sex with
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian I Dig Good Books.

11 short stories, all sexy, all high on passion.

The Naughty Literati are a group of authors who’ve come together to showcase their epic talents in stories filled with powerful eroticism and satisfying romance. Our tales range from heart warming and sweet to scorching hot erotic; medieval to futuristic; humans to aliens and shape-shifters; vanilla committed couples to kinky ménage fun. Keep an eye out for more of our steamy boxed sets com
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Something for everyone.I really enjoyed this muli-author book.
1.) Hybrid Mates: Sex Me Up by Nicole Austin Sexy romp that you won't want to put down.
2.) The WyndMaster's Escape by Charlotte Boyette-Compo: Left me wanting more. It is a space love story. Santos gets in all kinds of trouble.This is Part 1. I want to read the rest of the story.
3.) Fireworks at the Lake by Berengia Brown: Short M/M story.
4.) Punting on the Cam by Lainey-Jo Charles: First,it is not a football story. A punt is a square
United Indie Book Blog
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars Naughty Escapes by Various Authors
Something for everyone.I really enjoyed this muli-author book.
3.) Fireworks at the Lake by Berengia Brown: Short M/M story.
4.) Punting on the Cam by Lainey-Jo Charles: First,i
Heavenly
Sep 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

I have enjoyed most of the stories. They are sexy and steamy. All and each one of them is written perfectly and pull the reader straight away into the story line. Sensual, seductive and extremely descriptive. I have enjoyed most of them, even though some are not my normal books I would pick by myself.

I'm not going to review all of the stories separately. I don't want to pull the full anthology apart and I prefer treating it as a one hot book with di
Melissa
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Naughty Escapes
A Steamy Collection with Something for Everyone
This is a collection of eleven stories about vacations and getaways. From sexy shifters to an amnesiac and everything in between we are taken on several short sexy rides. Some sexier than others and some more interesting than others, but overall a really decent collection. I found a couple of new (to me) authors within this collection that I will definitely be watching out for. My favorite tale is The Bermuda Love Triangle by Belle S
CJ
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous box set from the Naughty Literati. It’s like opening a gift box of gourmet chocolates. You don’t know what you’re going to get, but you know it’s going to be utterly delicious!

This box set is based on the rush of holiday romances that play out in exotic locations all over the world. Eleven erotic stories with an emphasis on romance whether they be set in real life, the paranormal or the furthest reaches of space, this collection has something for everyone. And all for the tiny p
Erica
Feb 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Naughty Escapes is a collection of 11 short stories of various genres.
For the most part I enjoyed each story and though there were one or two that just weren't my thing, they were all well written and did keep me interested. This collection introduced me to new authors who piqued my interest enough to check out their other works.
The Bermuda Love Triangle- twins, yes TWIN shifters!! And Hybrid Mates, you can't go wrong with a story about a BDSM club,
those two were my favorites though I did enjoy
The Book Fairy Reviews
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Looking for a read that will keep going and going and going? This is the summer or rather anytime read that holds more than just one happy ending. 11 Of you favorite authors ready for you to gobble up their romance and Happily ever afters.
Sexy, Funny and Passionate alphas that will seep you off your feet. I can;t just pick one story to focus on because I loved all of them. They Live in my heart now and I will cherish them forever.
Make sure that you have your favorite snacks and a day where you
A. McCarty
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Naughty Literari knows how to heat things up! This box set like some of their others is all about the heat with the side vacation. If you are someone looking for a hot read for your vacation then this is it right here. Each story was wonderfully written to where I wanted to keep reading. I will be going back and enjoying this a second time and maybe a third time around.

I, Amber McCarty (Imaginative Dreams), was given a copy for an honest review.
Judie
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

I completely enjoyed every read within this anthology. All are hot, steamy and will have you turning pages like crazy. I like when I get introduced to authors that I had yet to know of and makes me want to read more of their work. I loved how each took place in exotic locations I reading of these locations immediately transported me there. Def worth checking out!
Amy
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book contains 11 naughty and short stories in various genres. Some stories were well developed and great reads, and others needed more development, but were still good reads. Great price to get introduced to new authors. For mature readers due to content.... menage, m/m, bdsm, and dark fantasy....
Socially Book Nerd
Sep 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Collection of authors will steam up your nights and have you begging for your escape. Sample author's you may not normally read. Each story is an fantasy escape from the every day.
Rachel
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Anthologies...It's the best way to find new to you authors and enjoy some of your faves economically!

Shake it Up by Francesca Hawley~
HOT HOT HOT...Who doesn't like elevator scenes!!! See, I never would have found this spicy morsel if not for this anthology!

The Lake by Moonlight by Katherine Kinston~
A take on a taboo tale. Studying in Milan and starting up a romance with your sexy teacher..what could be better?

One Hot Havana Night by Suz DeMello~
OMG....Menage with BROTHERS???

Do you go for
Kathy Heare Watts
I have purchased this box set but have only read and reviewed one story at this time.

ONE HOT HAVANA NIGHT by Suz DeMello

ONE FEMALE REPORTER AND TWO SEXY HOT CUBANS
Havana, 1958… On the eve of the revolution, journalist Helen "Ellie" Wheeler, aka Hell On Wheels dreams of the biggest story of her life. When she encounters Sergio Almanta, he agrees to help her with her story and things get hot between the sheets. Then throw in his friend and rebel supporter the Chief of Police, Artaro Cardenas, a me
Cheryl- 1-chick and her kindle
Honestly I couldn't get into this one and it's a DNF. The 2 stories that I did read were definitely naughty, I just couldn't read anymore after the first two. I didn't like the way the stories were written or type of story it was. I was sent the sign-up through a PR company and the blurb seemed interesting enough, but it didn't have the stories broken down individually, otherwise I wouldn't have requested it. I'm sure others will/do love this book, but it just wasn't for me.
silvio.bacciarelli
rated it did not like it
Oct 17, 2016
Paula
Feb 05, 2017
Aug 18, 2015
Belle Scarlett
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicole Austin
Jan 20, 2016
sarah thomas
Aug 06, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Please combine editions 3 13 Sep 26, 2015 12:20AM
Nicole Austin lives on the sheltered Gulf Coast of Florida, where inspiration can be found sitting under a big shade umbrella on the beach, sipping cold margaritas. A voracious reader, she never goes anywhere without a book, but started looking for something more. Something hotter.

A passion for erotic romance led to Nicole’s creation of sizzling characters and boundary pushing stories. Now she liv

The Naughty Literati (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Naughty Chances: Take A Chance on Romance
  • Getting Naughty: Twenty Tantalizing Tales
  • Naughty Heatwave: Turn Up the Heat
  • Naughty Getaways: Eleven Sultry Stories
  • Naughty Beasts: Shifters, Vamps, and Gargoyles, Oh My!
  • Naughty Haunts: Eleven Spooky Love Stories