Start by marking “Bray (Awakening #2)” as Want to Read:
Bray (Awakening #2)

Bray

(Awakening #2)

USA Today bestselling-Harley-Awakens continues:

Even as children they were forces to be reckoned with, but now Stevie and Wendy McChauncey and their friend Bray are all grown up. Stevie is a Druid high priest, Wendy is a Fios with blossoming Druid powers, and Bray has come into his majority as a Royal Fae Prince.

And when Cain Crowton, a powerful alpha werewolf surrounded
Published June 29th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Bray, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bray

Staci Simmons
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love this series.

Bray (Prince Breslyn and Ete's son) has really grown up. Wendy is a Fios, she can see supernaturals. She's been in love with Bray since they were children. The problem is, she doesn't think he loves her back. He acts like she's nothing more than a little sister.

There's a new werewolf alpha and his pack in town, trouble is brewing. Will Bray be able to save Wendy from the evil pack? Grab your copy today to find out. Another great story from Claudy Conn.
Betty
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Awakening series and it's Prince Bray's story. Prince Bray is an immortal Fae and is the son of the phenomenal and notorious Prince Breslyn (I love that Fae!!). Bray has been waiting for years for his mate, who happens to be his best friend Steve McChauncey's sister, Wendy. Wendy McChauncey is a mortal, part Fios and Druid who also had adored Prince Bray for years but knows mortals and immortals can't be together. How can they be together and Bray says he'll work i ...more
T.M. Payne
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness where to start with Bray’s story. And the gang Bray, Stevie and Wendy are back but
Well they are not little kids anymore. So what happens when you mix a Royal Fae, A Fios, and a Druid Priest together when they have majority of their powers? Chaos is what you get. The evil demon is back and he now resides in a Alpha werewolf body. He is determined Wendy will be his. Now we have all kinds of other stuff going on as well especially in the romance department. Stevie after all his wome
Judy
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Awakening – Bray by Claudy Conn
Wendy McChauncey has been in love with her brother's friend forever. A Fae prince who could charm the pants off any woman...and does. Back home from university for the summer, she realizes she has to move on from her crush but how could any other male compare to her Fae prince? Especially not the new guy in town who thinks she is his.

Prince Bray, son of Prince Breslyn, loves the humans just as his father always has. His best friend Stevie...and Stevie's beautiful
Stephanie Lambeth
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Prince Breslyn's son Bray is an adult now. So is Bray's best friends Stevie and Wendy. They're Fios and Druidism. Bray has loved Wendy for years. A demon possesses the werewolf alpha Cain and he gathers a huge pack to wipe out the resident vampire clan. When Cain sees Wendy, he wants her for his own. Wendy is unsure of the immorality Bray is offering her, but will do anything to keep her family safe. The ending is a total shocker!
Heather Hungate-Brown
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough of Claudy Conn's books. You get so hooked in the story that you don't want it to end. By the time your at the end of the book you saying No No I want more. I've always loved the characters in her books. The females have I don't take no sh*t attitude. Love it!!! I'm ready for the next book PLEASE
Exerillia Destruction
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to Claudy Conn's ever growing Fae series! I have been hooked on these stories since book one. I LOVED this book and cannot wait for Wendy's story next!
Natalie
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awakening-Bray

I'm so pissed at her, she keeps getting herself into trouble by hiding all the things the demon said to her. I hope they kill him soon.
W.H.
Review
Nobody depicts a Royal Fae Prince like Claudy Conn.

Rating
❤❤❤❤❤
5 out of 5 Hearts

This is a fantastic second installment to The Awakening Series. Nobody depicts a Royal Fae Prince like Claudy Conn. I fell in LOVE with Breslyn and now Bray has won my heart too. There is just something that snatches me up and carries me into the story. That's a Good thing. This picks up right where book #1, Harley -Awakening left off.

The world building is consistent and dark, with plenty of action and steamines
Deborah
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Listen To Your Gut

This is a action packed story with deception, murder, destruction and mayhem weaved through it. There are assumptions made that have nothing to do with facts so situations are stumbled into which puts lives in danger. There are loves being realized and consummated. It's interesting to see Bray, Stevie and Wendy grown. And for me it's always good when Prince Breslyn makes an appearance. There is a cliffhanger so I'm waiting for the conclusion. Enjoy I did.
Catherine Wester
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awakening-Bray (Awakening Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

Love this new series about the Fae and Fios and of course Druids. The new generation's stories are wonderful. I have been waiting for a story of Bray; Prince Breyslyn's son just as handsome and charming as his father. Exciting storyline, action, adventure, love, villains, just about everything thrown in. I look forward to the continuation of this adventure.
Angela Blair
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Continuing in the Awakening series this book is better than the first!
Eleanor Allen-Jenkins

Awakening (5 books)
  • Harley (Awakening #1)
  • Wendy (Awakening #3)
  • Cain (Awakening #4)
  • Into the Darkness (Awakening #5)