Start by marking “She Wolf - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series Two Case Eight)” as Want to Read:
She Wolf - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series Two Case Eight)

She Wolf - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series Two Case Eight)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
In She Wolf, Zac is gunning for Lillabet La Mer but to get her out into the open he has to somehow bankrupt Malcolm and in the process expose a traitor within his midst ... this case file is high octane cryptoanarchism gone mad!

Still intent on bringing Peter's murderers to justice, Zac is taking on the shadowy world of anarchic liberalism in an attempt to bring The Foundat
Published June 27th 2015 by The Carter Seagrove Project LLC

To ask other readers questions about She Wolf - Zac Tremble Investigates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She Wolf - Zac Tremble Investigates

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews

D
Jun 30, 2015
I am Chambers Mars and I am the author of 'Zac Tremble Investigates', the case files of Zachary Tremble, the gay PI.

I also collaborate with Alp Mortal and together we are Carter Seagrove. The Carter Seagrove Project is up and running; a creative union which has currently output Dust Jacket and the first five books in the series The Inspector Fenchurch Mysteries ... and there is more to come.

I am F