Start by marking “Harley (Awakening #1)” as Want to Read:
Harley (Awakening #1)

Harley

(Awakening #1)

USA Today bestselling Harley-Awakening
Harley has everything a vampire-white witch hybrid could want: wonderful parents, a hunky sort-of boyfriend, and a clan of loving friends. When that life is taken away from her, Harley doesn't want to serve revenge up cold. She wants to serve it up now, and she wants to serve it up HOT. And then Kian enters her life and she knows, sh
Published June 30th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Harley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harley

Betty
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Harley (Harlow) McDagu is a hybrid (vampire and shifter with magic) and she is the only survivor of her clan. They were attacked by werewolves and their leader, Banks. Banks thought he killed Harley but by biting her he only made her more powerful. In a dream, her mother tells her to go to their friends, Mike and Tania, who are shifters of an ancient Indian Tribe and so powerful that Banks and his werewolves wouldn't even try to attack them. Mike teaches her how to defend herself and how to use ...more
T.M. Payne
Book: Harley -Awakening
Author: Claudy Conn
Publication Date: 6/30/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Harley Awakening by Claudy Conn

Let me say WOW first and foremost. I love Claudy's style and her books but this one was over the top HOT and Action never ending.

Harley is the product of a white witch and a vampire dad. They all live happily within their clan. Until one horrible day when a werewolf pack invades and kills everyone well they think everyone.

Harle
W.H.
Review

This review is for
Harley - Awakening
by Claudy Conn

Rating

5 out of 5 Hearts

I adore the writing style of Miss Conn. Clean and clear, easy to follow, and sensually picturesque. Throw in a Hot Hunk with an Irish/Gaelic brogue... I AM IN LOVE !!!

Harley is an Amazing character... half vampire and half white witch. Happily thriving with her beloved clan... then... in the bat of an eye.... her world is turned upside down.

OMG! Enter Kian and the story takes off on a journey like no other. This firs
Rosemary Hendry
Shelves: 1
Claudy Conn has does it again !!!!! Harlow McDagu ( Harley ) is a wonderfull character. When you have a shifter vampire you know things get fast and furious . Her clan was attacked by werewoles and Harley was not killed but made very powerfull by the werwolf leader . Harley seeks vengance "hell knows no fury like a hybrid vamp/were " Harley see Hank the werewolf leader in Dublin so she heads there and meets Handsome Kian O"Hara a powerfull fae king. So we have a thrist for vengance, romance , ac ...more
Deborah
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harvey's twenty-first birthday was catastrophic, she watched everyone she loves murdered, including herself. This story has violence, murder, jealousy, mayhem, Royal Fae, hybrid, werewolves, demon slugs and a demon. This story has intense action and the humor that you find in Claudy Conn's books. Did I mention that Kian and Harley are smokin hot together. Enjoy I did. This is a part of Romancing The Paranormal bundle.
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm always amazed by Claudy Conn's story telling abilities. She takes on a wild ride of adventure, humor and those hot streamy scenes. You fall in love with the characters. I always like the female characters to be strong and Harley is a alpha female. I like that :) keep them coming Claudy Conn
Coco.V
Mar 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (3/11/2019)!💝
Judy
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Harley-Awakening by Claudy Conn
Awakening Series Book One
This is told from Tara McDagus's point of view. Tara has a date with revenge against Carsen Banks and his wolf pack. That revenge is interrupted when she goes to Ireland and a Titan hunk takes over her mission for one of his own. And the mission isn't the only thing the hunk is taking over.

This story, or rather the evil they are battling, continues in the next story: Awakening-Bray. Prince Breslyn's son is taking after his father when it co
Deborah
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harley's twenty-first birthday was catastrophic, she watched everyone she loves murdered, including herself. This story has violence, murder, jealousy, mayhem, Royal Fae, hybrid, werewolves, demon slugs and a demon. This story has intense action and the humor that you find in Claudy Conn's books. Did I mention that Kian and Harley are smokin hot together. Enjoy I did. This is a part of Romancing The Paranormal bundle.
Tanella
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great start

Harley witnesses her parents brutal murder and sets out for revenge. She meets Kian who protects and helps her while searching for his sister. Good take on the supernatural races...
Great storyline and I loved the romance/intimacy, not overly done. It is a very short book but still highly recommended.
Dianne
Feb 03, 2017 rated it liked it
NOT at YA romance. If you can get past the darkness of chapter one you will be rewarded with believe-able characters and an ADULT romance good vs evil story line. This is the first book in the series. Will I go searching for the next book? Not likely...but that is my tastes and perhaps not yours. It was an ok read.
Suszet Roberts
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Didn't realize I owned the book and got it on audible. So loved it, did not disappoint. Oh my, I loved this book, Kian and Harley. Wow can't wait for the next book in this series. This book had me for the first word to the last, it was intense. Ms Conn delivered yet another brilliant book, was not disappointed so want more
Angela Blair
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this first book in this new series by Claudy Conn. I highly recommend this book.
Jayne
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Fantastical!

Being born to a vampire and a white witch makes Harley a hybrid. Her clan, the McDagus's , live on animal blood and in peace in the Adirondack mountains until a dark hybrid werewolf and his pack slaughter her entire family. Bitten and left for dead she recovers to take her revenge.
Along her path she encounters Kian O'Hara, a powerful immortal fae. Their draw to one another is potent and their quest the same.
Starts well, very blood thirsty but intriguing. Written in Harleys pov. Littl
Deborah Gebhardt
Mar 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Melanie
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldnt put this book down... Harley a hybrid half vampire half white witch but so becomes more after she witnesses her clan and parent being killed infront of her... she should of died too but she didnt and now she wants revenge an those who slaughtered her clan. This authors writing really draws you in.
Louise Norton
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I loved this book. Harley has her life ,her family and her clan ripped away from her. With her moms help she survives and vows to get revenge. With the help of kian they set out to defeat the evil that threatens to take over the world. What she didn't realise was that the heart wants what the heart desires and love blossoms . will she survive what is to come ?
Diane Werning
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harley-Awakening

Strange story and a sad one too.A lot of action,of every kind in this story.When you think everyone is going to be defeated something else happens to turn it around.Never a dull moment in this book.
Natalie
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Harley-Awakening

This book was crazy good. I'm sure the next battle will be more epic than this one. I'm dying to see how they defeat the demon
Barb VanderWel
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this & I can't wait for more.
I will be also leaving a review on Goodreads @ Amazon.
And letting everyone know about it.
So i gave it a 5 Stars.
ABreaux
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Lots of action, with a good story. The leading role is a strong woman, who falls in love. Than becomes the damsel in distress.
Now it's time for book 2.
Gina Keller
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harley-Awakining

Loved this book. Lost of action from page 1. Can't wait to read the next book. Looking for the book now.
Silvia
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it
IT was an OK read.....not enough to make me want to read more
Jo
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Entertaining!
Bonnie Matthews
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a pretty good book. Probably would get the rest of the series if I could afford it. I get a lot of the free books. While most are okay, the writing seems like first novels, the stories are good, plots are good, etc.
Jenny
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
**Some spoilers**

This was an entertaining young adult romance. I think it's suppose to be an adult romance but Harley is young. Her age is twenty one in the book but she thinks and speaks like she's eighteen.

The story itself was very interesting, it is a good start to a series. There was lots of actions and interesting twists and turns. The relationship between Kian and Harley was ok. There was a little romance during the last half. I didn't think there was anything out of the ordinary that set
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing

***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Harley belongs to the McDagus vampire clan. Thanks to her mom, who's a white witch, the entire clan can frolic in the sun. They don't drink human blood and are a peaceful happy clan.

"In a human’s heartbeat, all that changed."

While the entire clan gathers for a pot luck party danger arrives in the form of rabid werewolves. Harley watches as her entire clan is slaughtered in front of her including her mom and dad. When the head werewolf gets to Harley he bites her injecti
Jennifer Alvarez
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

Claudy Conn weaves an intricate tale of vengeance and revenge. Be pulled into Harley's life. She is a new creature. A miracle. Now she needs to rid the world of the monster who brutally murdered her family and her clan. Whether she admits to it or not, she needs help. This amazing story will lead you on a journey and leave you 1-clicking more from this author! A must-read!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Starblood
  • Paranormal Playground (a collection of 10 Horror Erotica shorts)
  • The Vampire Pendant  (Blood Genies, #1)
  • Tangled Blood Lines (Tangled Legacy, #1)
  • In Embers (Ember, #3)
  • Blood Vengeance (Blood Curse, #7)
  • Netherby Halls
  • Legend of Love (Muse Chronicles, #2)
  • Trinity (Brethren, #1)
  • White Walls and Straitjackets
  • A Deadly Obsession (Seasons of Love, #2)
  • Letting Go  (Letting Go, #1)
  • The Naughty Box
  • Race the Darkness (Fatal Dreams, #1)
  • Lover Uncloaked (Stealth Guardians, #1)
  • Red's Robin (Vampire Memoirs)

Awakening (5 books)
  • Bray (Awakening #2)
  • Wendy (Awakening #3)
  • Cain (Awakening #4)
  • Into the Darkness (Awakening #5)