Start by marking “Wait for Me” as Want to Read:

Wait for Me

I’ve never been one for relationships and commitment. I get what I needed from girls but that’s where it ends. At least that was how it is supposed to be. Until that one night with Nicole changed everything. She is the only girl who has ever made me want more, and I hate it.

I have wanted more of Jason since the one night that we spent together. He has occupied my every
Published (first published July 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Wait for Me, please sign up.
Alexis Noelle They are all standalones but if you wanted to read them in order it's Fall For Me, Wait For Me, and Fight For Me.

Start your review of Wait for Me
Caroline
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god this book was hot. I loved it from start to finish and couldn't put it down. The twist that was involved I did not see coming usually I do bit this was a shock. The characters were great and so was there story xx
Katty Suero
Aug 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Again I liked the book but the ending doesn't really give you much and leaves you with questions that would have been nice to have them answered.
Books Laid Bare
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lessons learnt early at the hand of his father have left Jason with a distorted view of love and relationships, having been subjected to the negativity of a bitter parent, Jason has no room in his head for love and romance, after all, from everything he has been told- women don’t stick around, so what is the point.
Honestly I was so annoyed at this insinuation, really I was spitting chips at the cruelty of his father, and really I could have punched him for being so pig-headed.
So how did that
Melissa Mendoza
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“He crashes his mouth to mine and I lose myself in the passion that I have been missing so much.”

4 stars. I’m really starting to become a huge fan of Alexis’ writing and books! This book was no different. Great book and great story!

Gretchen Anderson
Such a great series!!! Loved this very much!!

This 3-book trilogy showcases three best friends and how they get their woman!

In the first book, Fall For Me, Carter & Madison find each other at college and from the very first moment the chemistry is off the charts. The thing is…she has a boyfriend. It takes a lot of trust, on each of them, and even then it might not be enough.

In Wait For Me, Nicole and Jason are passionate and dynamic to the extreme. Nicole is so independent and Jason is so
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I am so happy to have signed on for the re-releases of this series !! Having not read them before I have no clue of what changes were made , all I can say is I am enjoying the college aged angst , drama and sex !! LOL
You knew Jason and Nicole were going to have a fun or at least rollercoaster ride of a story to tell. I did hope for a little back tracking to the night they spent together but no biggie. They gave me enough steam to last a long time !! Jason and his family story intrigued me and
Franci
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This two make me crazy !!!!!! But they are so beautiful together and so perfect ! Unfortunately it's too short but full of wonderful feelings !
Nicole and Jason *_*

5 stars
LLEP  Book Blog
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Wait For Me is the second book in this series and follows Jason and Nicole on their journey to finding love and hopefully a happy ending. They were first introduced in Fall For Me but we actually get to know them and their backgrounds in this book. Jason is the ultimate commitment phobe. Ever since his little sister died and his mother left him, he has been afraid to fall in love for fear of being left by another person. His father has fed him ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

The road to love is not always bump free…

Jason and Nicole had a rocky start but their middle and, almost, end weren’t any easier.

Nicole had waited a lifetime for someone like Jason. Right away, she was physically attracted to him and once she got to know him she realized he really was a sweet, good guy. Jason wasn’t looking for a relationship. He didn’t know what one really meant and he didn’t want to find out. Nic was unexpected and he wasn’t altogether happy about his growing feelings for her.
Eva Mcfarden
4 stars

Nicole and Jason have had a few hook ups. Nicole wants more, but Jason is not one to give more. He has issues with trusting his heart.

Nicole finally reaches the end of her rope and makes Jason jealous enough to stand up and give her his heart. While spending time together, learning about each other their bond strengthens.

Jason supports Nicole during her rehearsals for the play and eventually steps in when her opposite leading man becomes too cocky.

During school break, Nicole ends up
Hooked On Books
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
During school break, Nicole ends up spending
reading the sheets
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jason and Nicole first make an appearance in Fall for me Now…this is their story.
Jason doesn’t do relationships doesn’t do commitment he has fun with girls then moves on at least that’s the way it was….until Nicole.
Nicole is sweet,kind and caring and she wants Jason.Shes had a crush on him for what seems like forever,but is growing tired of him taking and then leaving her.After one passionate night together Jason starts freaking out because he feels things are turning more into a relationship
What Lies
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This quick read from Alexis Noelle is extremely hot!!
It is following Jason and Nicole’s story. In it we see Nicole the Kind, caring but slightly stubborn girl that is feeling things for Jason. She wants to help him see that the things his father tells him, that women never stick around, they take what they want and leave, are not true. She wants to show him that relationships are not all bad and that being close to people can be very refreshing and satisfying.
Have you ever heard the
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I was given a copy of this book by the author for an honest review.

I originally read this book when it was published as Breaking Through the Wall. Jason and Nicole are extremely attracted to each other the moment they met through their best friends Carter and Maddy. Jason is a notorious playboy and has decided to be single forever! You know the time...perpetual one night stands, never a second hook up. That would be Jason.

Nicole, however, is looking for her happy ever after. She's seeking her
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2015
We first meet Jason and Nicole in Fall for Me, and I couldn't wait to read their story and catch up on the other characters again.
I am loving Alexis' books a the moment and this book is another fast read with a ton of sexiness.

Jason has commitment issues and Nicole wants him to let her in, at the beginning their relationship is based on sex and playing games against one another. But Nicole doesn't want to be another one of his love 'em and leave conquests so she gives him a push by showing up
Judy Miracle
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with the characters. Another great read by Alexis.

Nicole is a sweetheart and has had a crush on Jason forever but she feels like she has waited almost as long for him to feel something towards her. She would wait as long as it takes for him but shes growing tired of him needing her then ignoring her. Jason doesnt do relationships he doesnt want a relationship or any commitment. He gets what he needs from a girl and moves on but Nicole has changed all of that for him. after a
Jessica
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another fun, entertaining book by Alexis Noelle. We got to meet Jason and Nicole back in Fall For Me. I was exited for their story as well as checking in with their friends. This was another fun, steamy, fast read that keeps you entertained from start to end. Oh yeah, lets not forget about that twist that is thrown in there. Holy did not see that coming! Great chemistry and a fun couple to spend some time with. While it seems most of the story was just happy relationship Alexis Noelle does an ...more
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jason has finally found the one girl he can't get out of his mind, Nicole. But time and time and again breaks her heart by saying he wants nothing more than a good time. We Nicole finally break down his walls.
This was romantic and OMG SOOOO SCHEMXY Jason is one dirty talking man that will have you heated as you read this book.
Alexis gives us more of the Maddy and Carter which of course you know you wanted more of cuz that couple is just swoon worthy. Need more?? Wait till you read the WTF
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wait For Me is a good read. We meet Jason and Nicole in Fall For Me but this one can be read as a standalone. Wait For Me is a quick short read.

Jason is not into relationships and commitment. Nicole and Jason hooked up and Jason keeps coming back for more but Nicole wants more than just hooking up. Nicole hatching a pretty cool plan to try to make him jealousy. I liked her plan but I wasn't sure if it would work.

Jason has hang ups from the past that keep him from putting his heart out there.
Melissa
A Great Quick Steamy Read
I was excited to get the chance to read Wait For Me, as I had first gotten the chance to read this author when Fall for me came out. In Fall for me we meet Nicole and Jason and this is their story. Jason and Nicole are so opposite, he is a sexy bad boy who doesn't want or need love, and Nicole is a high spirited good girl who wants to make Jason rethink what he thinks he feels about love. The two have electric chemistry and you just want for them to be together. The
Tammi
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was one quick steamy read, that I thoroughly enjoyed in one afternoon!
I love a bad boy changed by love and Jason Smith is definitely one! He tries to fight it but his jealous, protective side gets the best of him and he can't let anyone else have her.
Nicole is a sweet innocent thing that knows she only wants him. She doesn't take his crap and smacks him the face with a bit of what he is missing out on.
Then BAM! this book hit me with something I didn't see coming. A curveball that is
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * * This is a story of opposites attract. Jason is your typical bad boy that doesn't do relationships until he meets Nicole. Nicole is a btight, bubbly girl who like plays, she's your typical girl next door and she's always had a thing for Jason so much so she shares a drunken night with him. Nicole makes jason want to be a better man, but can/is he be the man she needs, can nicole get jason to let her in. These two are amazing,
Carol
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wait for Me

Really, really good story! Jason struggling with commitment issues, his mom left his dad and him, and he made himself a promise he would never let anyone in, so they couldn't hurt him. Then He met Nicole, and he couldn't get her out of his mind, she was in his thoughts all the time, but he was determined not to give in, they were both attracted to each other, were there for each other in all ways, until something happened? Great story, overcoming issues, romance, trust, hurt, loving
CDBW
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-arc
4.5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!

I'm really enjoying this series. That's not surprising since I've loved everything I've read by Alexis Noelle. After meeting Jason and Nicole in Fall for Me, I wanted to know more about them. This was a quick read that kept me swiping pages. It was funny, sexy, and entertaining. It has a twist that you will not expect.

Alexis is a permanent fixture on my favorites list and I can't wait to read what's next from her.
Renee at Book Happiness
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review.. Alexis is turning into one of those authors I love to read.. This is Jason and Nicole's story and was a wonderful read.. We met them in Fall for You. There story I thought was just great..

I love when the bad boy gets reformed and meets the girl who does it.. This book was a hot sexy quick read that was just very enjoyable.. I falling in love with this series one book at a time!!! Cant wait to read the next one!!
Shaunna Armstrong
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jason is set in his ways, and he has no plans of changing that. One night with Nicole has him wondering what it could be like to give in. She is the only girl that made him feel things were different. Nicole gave Jason everything on a drunken night and doesn't want to give up on getting a chance with him. When she breaks through to him they seem to be doing great until something from Jason past pops up and can ruin these two for good.
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
I loved book one. I had high hopes for book 2. I was disappointed. Jason and Nicole's relationship was entirely based on sex and games to get each others attention. It was just not good. I gave it 3 stars because I still want to know whats up with Shawn and I am interested in Holly and Christen's story as well. I hope book 3 and 4 aren't disappointing!
beth myrick
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I felt like I started a story in the middle.

There was no background on these two meeting. She's a pushover. He's confused. Silly plot drama that comes to nothing. Wasn't that impressed. There is a lot of repetitive sex scenes if you like that. Thankfully it's a quick read too.
Jacqueline Kinion Falkenberry
Nicole refused to give up on Jason. Even went as far as trying to make him jealous to get him to come around. I am glad that once he did he didnt waiver he stayed true to her and they found their happy.
Danielle Pullen
May 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jason and Nicole

Great story with a plot twist you don't see coming!

Jason is your typical commitment-phobe who thinks relationships are for weak men until he spends time with Nicole. She changes the game for Jason. Sweet story, could use a little more conflict for my liking.

• Filthy Appeal
  • Theirs (The Bears, #1)
  • Snowbound (Love Times Three #1)
  • Sex On The Beach (Love Times Three #3)
  • One Naughty Fantasy (Love Times Three #2)
  • Surrender (Coalition Mates #4)
  • Talia's Match (Coalition Mates, #2)
  • Eve's Rescue (Coalition Mates, #3)
  • Dragon Trap (Coalition Mates, #5)
  • Sarah's Crew (Coalition Mates, #1)
  • Precious Cargo
  • Captured by Vikings
  • Double Ride: An MMF Menage
  • Double Bikers: An MMF Menage
  • Sharing Their Virgin: An MMF Menage
  • A Bear's Protection (Shifter Country Bears, #1)
  • Longing for Wolves (Shifter Country Wolves, #5)
  • Fighting for Wolves (Shifter Country Wolves, #2)
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing.