Start by marking “Fall For Me” as Want to Read:
Fall For Me

Fall For Me

I’ve been bounced from foster home to foster home since I was seven, now I’m eighteen and I’m free. I am determined to make something of myself, to prove to everyone that they were wrong about me. I finally have my life together, until he comes into my life and turns everything upside down. Carter James has to power to piece together all the broken parts of me, or complete ...more
Published (first published July 20th 2015)

Melissa Mendoza
Jul 06, 2015 Melissa Mendoza rated it really liked it
Received a book in exchange for an honest review

“I go over to her and kiss her. Her lips are just as soft as I imagined they’d be. She gasps and I take advantage, slipping my tongue into her mouth. I can tell she isn’t experienced, but it doesn’t matter. This is the best kiss I’ve ever had.”

4 stars! This book was very cute with emotional moments. There could be some triggers in this book for some, dealing with abuse and rape. Overall this was a great book I really liked it.

I’ve been bounced from
Ashley Ziegler
Jul 23, 2015 Ashley Ziegler rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. This is the first book by Alexis Noelle that I have read and I loved it! When I first started reading I thought this was going to be your typical love triangle but first impressions are usually wrong. This book dealt with actual real world problems and emotions, such as, abuse, loneliness, loss, and most importantly, love. Madison Stevens has spent her life going from foster home to foster home after her mother got killed in a car accident when ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 24, 2015 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it really liked it
description

Sometimes you just have to take a chance…

Madison Stevens was used to going it alone. Growing up in the foster system had taught her some hard-won lessons but, having survived it, she better appreciated the value of independence and family. Carter James knew from the minute they met, Maddy was going to change his life forever. Not realizing the obstacles they would face, Carter jumps in and is determined that Maddy acknowledge the growing feelings between them. Would she realize what they have on
CrazyDaisy
Jul 20, 2015 CrazyDaisy rated it it was amazing
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!!

I really enjoyed reading this book. This was a great story with heartwrenching moments that just made love the characters all the more. the angst of it kept me swiping pages. I really liked how strong Madison's character is. She overcomes an abusive relationship and still has the ability to trust a guy again. Carter made me swoon at times. He did seem a bit douchy in the beginning but that quickly changed.

I can't wait to read more from Alexis Noelle!
Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~
Jul 24, 2015 Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~ rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
poderia ter tido um melhor desenvolvimento.
Books Laid Bare
Jul 20, 2015 Books Laid Bare rated it really liked it
This all about Madison, a girl that has had such a rough start in life that the fact she is functioning at all shows just why she deserves to have her own story, I can only imagine the power struggle going on in the authors head as she tried to get Madison’s story down on paper because I think there are so many ways this tough young woman could have pushed for her story to go.
But Ms Noelle is a master at her craft and Madison got the story that was absolutely perfect for her and I loved every wo
Gretchen Anderson
Such a great series!!! Loved this very much!!

This 3-book trilogy showcases three best friends and how they get their woman!

In the first book, Fall For Me, Carter & Madison find each other at college and from the very first moment the chemistry is off the charts. The thing is…she has a boyfriend. It takes a lot of trust, on each of them, and even then it might not be enough.

In Wait For Me, Nicole and Jason are passionate and dynamic to the extreme. Nicole is so independent and Jason is so al
LLEP  Book Blog
Jul 27, 2015 LLEP Book Blog rated it really liked it
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I have fallen in love with this author and her new series and serials that I was lucky enough to read so I was thrilled to hear she was revamping and re-releasing her older books so I had to sign on !!

Once again I was hooked on the characters , they had real life issues and some issues really hit close to home. The abusive boyfriend , the new school , the new journeys and the realization that your life is not your own and you need to change that. I will say Carter and Madison fall pretty quickl
Hooked On Books
Jul 19, 2015 Hooked On Books rated it really liked it
Madison has never had anyone put her first, love her or even wanted her, for her. Chris has only exerted his power of this over her and now he is getting more violent.
Being at the same college as Chris is not what Madison thought it would be and with his jealousy, it is becoming unbearable.
Meeting Carter is the best and worst thing for Madison. He makes her laugh, smile and wish she was not with Chris. Sharing a class with Carter, then becoming partners for a class project is good and bad. All
Diana Reeves
Aug 12, 2016 Diana Reeves rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Madison and Carter

What a story!! Wish it were longer.

Madison came from an abusive childhood, left shattered and alone. She is put through several foster homes too but was abused in them also. In high school she meets Chris and they date and after graduation, she follows him to college. Chris is not a good boyfriend, he's an abuser, both physically and mentally.

On the first day of college Madison literally runs into Carter and is knocked to the ground. Carter helps her father her things but one
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Jul 20, 2015 BooksandBeyondFiftyShades rated it it was amazing
.•.•*) .•*)
(.• (.•` ¤ 5 STAR REVIEW

Madison was a beautiful, brave young girl that had faced a horrible, life and she continue facing it with the help of her abusive boyfriend Chris. Ever since her mom passed at the age of four the only sentimental she got from everyone was the unwanted, unloved feeling until he walked in her life.

Carter James was a guy that had lost his mother at a young age, but he had his father, brother, and sister. But never had he felt for anyone until she walked in his l
Teresa
Jul 20, 2015 Teresa rated it really liked it

When I heard Alexis Noelle revamped her previous stories making them standalone I was all in. Excited to meet Madison and Carter I dove right in. My heart strings were pulled with this story. Madison lived in foster care her whole life never knowing the love of a family. She goes to college hoping to find herself but she is with her boyfriend who treats her like a possession. Madison not knowing any better thinks its her actions that cause problems. In comes Carter who sees Madison for who she i
reading the sheets
Jul 20, 2015 reading the sheets rated it really liked it
Madison has had it rough shes been moved around from foster home to foster home throughout her childhood but now shes eighteen and shes free and sorting her life out.She met Chris in high school and they start a relationship but by the time they are at college Chris has become more controlling than he ever was and abusive too.College is where she also meets Carter, hes known as a player but Madison finds underneath it all he really is a nice guy,along with Carters friends Shawn and Jason they al ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jul 16, 2015 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Madison is a great strong character. She was dealt a rough set of cards but she makes do. She was taking from her Dad after her mother passed away. She grew up in foster care. She meet Chris is high school. Things started out good but by the time she gets to college her relationship with Chris is abusive.

She meets Carter at college. Carter has the reputation of being a player but once we get to know him he is a really sweet guy. He has two best friends (Jason and Shawn) that
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Jul 20, 2015 Fee (Ebook Addicts) rated it it was amazing
I have loved everything I have read by Alexis Noelle so far, so I knew I would love this one as well. This books covers some pretty intense topics and may have some triggers for some people.
We meet Madison who has had a crap upbringing so far and now she is in a abusive relationship with her boyfriend Chris. She doesn't really know what love is until Carter shows her what it really is all about.

As the book progresses she has the courage to end things with Chris and her relationship with Carter j
Jessica
Jul 17, 2015 Jessica rated it really liked it
Alexis Noelle continues her streak with another excellent book. Action packed with great characters many can relate to. Her description of their relationship reminded me very much of many first love relationships. While there are some very serious subject matter that happens in this book there are also very valuable themes. The dynamics between all the characters leaves you wanting to learn more about them. My only complaint but I don't really want to call it that because I liked it regardless, ...more
The Book Disciple (Samantha)
Jul 14, 2015 The Book Disciple (Samantha) rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
This is a cute, sappy, angsty read. If you enjoy a book like that every once in awhile, this is a great one! It was a pretty quick read too. I liked Maddy and Carter. Carter was almost too good to be true (I know it's fiction and maybe I am just jaded!). I loved Carters friends and Maddys friend Nicole! I know this will continue into a series and we will get to know them all a bit better.
The only reason I felt this wasn't a 5 star for me was the end. My kindle said I had 6 minutes left and ther
Renee at Book Happiness
Jul 19, 2015 Renee at Book Happiness rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review.. I have to say that this was a pretty good book.. I really enjoyed Madison and Carter and their relationship. My heart broke for Madison and the life she had led up until meeting Carter.

Madison has bounced around foster homes since a small child and she goes off to college with her boyfriend Chris (who is not a nice guy). Then she meets Carter and she starts to fall for him. Carter sees Maddie and something about her pulls him to her..

This book had a nice m
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jul 19, 2015 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
Strong characters and a strong story line. Alexis takes us into a relationship that is dangerous, Chris and Madison. But with hope on the horizon, Carter.
Madison has had to live with rejection and loneliness, finding comfort in the one person that gave her the time of day and companionship. When she meets Carter feelings that she never felt before invade her and she has a hard time of hiding it. Trouble with a capitol T.
Madison grows in this book and you will love reading how she comes out of he
Melissa
Jul 19, 2015 Melissa rated it really liked it
This book is a great read, very enjoyable. It drew me in from the start and carried me along turning pages until I finished. It is full of emotions, sadness, love, angst, it's heart-wrenching at times, and features a heroine, Madison who has been handed a crap-tastic life, and is very deserving of a HEA. I also loved Carter, and detested Chris. I was rooting for Cater all the way! I really enjoyed this book although I felt that the end was a bit rushed, it didn't really detract from my enjoyment ...more
Stephanie Powell
Jul 20, 2015 Stephanie Powell rated it really liked it
3.5 stars for me I tried really hard to connect to the characters it's not the writing the author does an amazing job at telling the story. I just wanted more than I got like at the end what happened after I mean technically you know they are ______ &_______. So there is that but I will say both characters are very intriguing. Anyways just because I didn't connect doesn't mean you won't so give it a shot. I was given this arc from the author for an honest review. Reviewing for Night and Day ...more
Genie
Dec 12, 2016 Genie rated it really liked it
Fall For Me was intense, I devoured it!! I was so confused when it had an epilogue and then more chapters... and another epilogue... Then I was looking through books and seen another book by this author with another title that was no longer available. This book is a series that has been combined into one book (thank God). All of the epilogues & continuations made sense, lol. Anyway, great book that I would definitely recommend:)
Judy Miracle
Jul 22, 2015 Judy Miracle rated it it was amazing
This book tore me up. Madison is this beautiful strong willed girl who has not had an easy life and is in an abusive relationship. But even after all she has gone through she has this ability to put her trust in another guy.

Carter is a god send in a way but can also act like a jerk. He lost is mom when he was young but still had his dad and siblings. Can he save Madison from the hell she is going through with Chris her boyfriend? Or will he be to late? Cant wait for more from Alexis Noelle.
Sabrina
Jul 20, 2015 Sabrina rated it liked it
This was an ok book for me. I like the premise of the story and the story itself but I just felt like the characters were reading the story to me instead of me seeing it through their eyes. Not my favorite style of reading. It made the writing feel choppy and made it harder to connect with the storyline. Looking forward to the next book.
Tammi
Aug 20, 2015 Tammi rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!
It is absolutely unbelievable everything Madison went through that she was able to become a funtional adult. My admiration and respect for her is of the highest level.
Carters patience and love for her just made my heart melt!!!
An amazing story with the perfect amount of angst, sexy time and warm & fuzzy feelings. I can't wait to read the books about the other boys!
Danielle Pullen
May 09, 2016 Danielle Pullen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carter and Maddy

What an amazing story. I was in awe of what Maddy went through and how love was able to save her. Carter is incredible and so patient with Maddy. Can't wait to continue the series and get to know Jason and Shawn better! This was a great introduction to Alexis Noelle!
Shaunna Armstrong
Jul 02, 2015 Shaunna Armstrong rated it it was amazing
Madison is at college with her boyfriend Chris. Chris likes to have control over Madison, and when Carter steps in to help her things turn from bad to worse. Can Carter get Madison away from Chris for good, or will Chris do everything he can to make sure Madison will always live a life of hell?
Franci
Sep 15, 2016 Franci rated it it was amazing
Can someone bring me a " Carter" guy pleaseeeee?! *_* *_*

I just fucking love him! L O V E ! He's so sweeet whit her Mads! And she's so unlucky but above all I HATE CHRIS ! I'm so happy he died ! He's a piece of shit !

Carter and Mads you are special !

5 stars ⭐
Jacqueline Kinion Falkenberry
Maddisons story and what she endured broke my heart. She went to college and thankfully Carter. I am glad he knew once he spent time with her that she was it for him and made it his mission to win her over. Loved the background characters and it was a great start to the series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • One Day at a Time (Starting Over, #4)
  • Right Where You Are (Second Chances, #1)
  • Unexpected Forfeit (Ground and Pound, #1)
  • 8 Second Decision (Silver Star Ranch, #1)
  • Kale (Fire Inside #1)
  • Calling Card
  • Hold 1 (Hold Trilogy, #1)
  • Sasha's Dilemma (Dilemma, #1)
  • The Loss (Heartache #1)
  • Enamor
  • Interrupted Vol. 1 (Interrupted, #1)
  • Never Let Me Go Part 2
  • Catching Haley (Falling for Bentley, #2)
  • One You Can't Forget (Hades' Spawn MC #1)
  • Slipperless (Slipperless, #4)
  • Since Drew
  • The Billionaire Single Dad: A Billionaire's Club Story
  • Psychosis
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing.
More about Alexis Noelle...