Start by marking “Saven Disclosure (Saven #2)” as Want to Read:
Saven Disclosure (Saven #2)

Saven Disclosure (Saven #2)

THE TRUTH CAN'T HIDE FOREVER

ebook, 1st Edition
Published April 21st 2016 by Siobhan Davis

To ask other readers questions about Saven Disclosure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saven Disclosure

Amanda Minnock
Jul 28, 2016 Amanda Minnock rated it it was amazing
I would like to thank Siobhan Davis for my copy of the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I'm honestly in love with this series, I just can't get enough! I love a sci-fi romance and this is one of my favourites by far.

The book picks up from where the first one left off, Logan is on a roadshow trying to bring peace between both races leaving Sadie with Hadyn and the rest of the gang to train to protect herself but also to proceed with her job in government. While tension is already running high
Siobhan Davis
Jun 30, 2015 Siobhan Davis rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: ya, romance, series, sci-fi
I am super excited to share the next installment in the Saven series, and I'm so pleased with how this story is developing. This one is a fast-paced rollercoaster ride so grab a helmet - you'll need it! I must warn you, however, that there is a screaming cliffhanger at the end. Don't hate me :) In consideration of that fact, I will be releasing Saven Denial exactly one month later. Enjoy :)
Dali
Aug 04, 2015 Dali rated it it was amazing
A compelling sci-fi romance with everything from subterfuge, alien invasions, and a love that spans the galaxy.

How many lies can one tell before they start to lose track of them? How many secrets can one person keep before trust is broken? Sadie Owens is in a perilous position. Everyone wants a piece of her. Whether to kill her, exploit her or have her kill someone else because Earth is on the brink of warfare on every front, from civil war to alien conquest.

Above all else though, Sadie will
Siobhan
Feb 22, 2016 Siobhan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ll start with a thank you to the author. Upon joining her mailing list, I was lured into her advance read team. I could not resist the temptation of the Saven series. It sounded wonderful and I wanted the chance to read it before everyone else (I’m innately selfish, even if I act otherwise). When I finished the first book, I was desperate for the second. Despite being part of the advance read team, I still had to wait. This served to remind me why I prefer reading series once all the books hav ...more
Joyce
I am torn between 4 & 5 stars, The book was exciting. I liked it a lot, but something at the end of the book was a little farfetched/bizarre to me. Part of me tells me to get with the program because this is science fiction. The other part of me says "yeah, right". I need to think about this a little. I will write my review tonight.
K.M. Montemayor
This book was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.

First of all, let me say it is very difficult to type this review one-handed as I cling to the edge of a precipice with the other.

This is the second book in the Saven series. It begins with Logan off gathering support as the Saven crown prince. Sadie is left with Haydn, Jarod and the others. Separation is hard for the two of them, but Logan has a duty to uphold.

Sadie is loved and adored instantly by all straight males, but
Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

While I enjoyed the first book in this series, the second book takes the series to a whole new level. It had my attention from the first page and didn't let it go. The story has a nice pace and there's a lot going on. And the foreshadowing is pretty brilliant, it's one of the things I love most about Siobhan her books and she utilizes it nicely in this book. By the end of the book I had a strong suspicion of what's going on with Sadie, but still
Rose
~I received an e-ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review~

Unfortunately, I didn't get to read Saven Disclosure as often as I would've liked; otherwise I'd have finished it a long, long time ago. That didn't stop me from thoroughly enjoying the book though.

Sadie's story continues as Logan is constantly away. Leaving her in Haydn's care, she is kept guarded and locked up, growing more restless by the minute, longing to find answers to her dangerous questions.

I enjoyed all of Saven Disc
Donna Weiss (BookDragonGirl)
HOLY COW!!!!!! GET ME THE NEXT BOOK!!!!!!
Emily Sarah
Nov 02, 2016 Emily Sarah rated it it was amazing
I received a copy from the author, Siobhan Davis, in exchange for an honest review.

Saven Disclosure is the second book in the Saven series and picks up right where Saven Deception ended. Logan is off trying to quell the masses on Earth by his father's side, always the dutiful son and heir, while Sadie is left in New York trying to lead a somewhat normal life even though she's constantly accosted by humans the moment she steps out of her apartment door and missing her Eterno like no other.

With L
Natshane
Jul 27, 2016 Natshane rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!

Do you know the tingly feeling that accompanies a good book? The Saven series always leave me with an immense sensation that had me both weeping and laughing at the same time. I love/hate the book - loved that it surpasses my expectation and hated it for its epic storyline that made me compare every single alien-related books to the series. Extraordinarily clever and beautifully crafted, Siobhan Davis always left me in awe and wonder at her writing and the attention to details. The Sav
Jessica (Goldenfurpro)
This and other reviews can be found on The Psychotic Nerd

I received an ecopy of this book in exchange for a honest review

MY THOUGHTS
Saven Deception was a fantastic start to the series, and I enjoyed it, but this book was even better!

As much as I enjoyed the first book, I enjoyed this one even more! This book felt much more complex and even more action-packed than book one! This book took the ideas from book one even further, giving more of an insight into the Savens! And so much happens in th
Stephanie Chu
Nov 11, 2016 Stephanie Chu rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!! JUST WHY!!!!!!!!!!

This book has been the best and worst book ever!!!!!!! It has taken me in the longest, most scariest, rollercoaster ride of my life!!!!

In so many scenes of the book I thought I was going to have a heart attack or a breakdown but then SIOBHAN DAVIS brought me back to life and then killed me all over again.

This has been one of the most intense books of my life. NO.... IT HAS BEEN THE MOST INTENSE BOOK OF MY LIFE!!!! All the emotions electrifying the
Karen
Apr 03, 2016 Karen rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad I'm on Siobhan Davis's mailing list! I received an ARC of Saven Disclosure. Once I started reading I could not put down! The first book was great, this book even better! I am totally invested in all the characters and not just the main ones. This book was full of action and twist and turns that made me not stop reading till the end and left me feeling like I was the one hanging from a cliff and my fingers were slipping one by one! I wanted to scream because it ended! I can not wait t ...more
Maggie (I sigh for Kai)
Mar 13, 2017 Maggie (I sigh for Kai) rated it it was amazing
I want to thank the author for providing me with this book for free. I know that you didn't ask for a review Ms. Davis but I wanted to post my review here as well as including part of it in the email I sent you.

Are you entirely sure it was necessary to leave me hanging like that? I mean don't get me wrong, I too love a good cliff hanger but after the emotional roller coaster you sent me on the past couple of days as I've been reading this book you left me heart broken and scared for both Sadie a
Mellissa Monteforte
wtf

amazing read BUT i have never had a story end in such a cliffhanger. I'm going crazy at this moment trying to figure out what really is going on. just wow. must read
Donnielle Tyner
May 21, 2016 Donnielle Tyner rated it really liked it
A few months ago, I reviewed a little book called Saven Deception. Although I wasn’t keen on the romance, I still really enjoyed the world and the intricate plot, so when Davis offered for me to be on her ARC team – I jumped on board. There was so many questions left in Deception that needed answered.

Saven Disclosure started off kind of slow for me and it was hard to get back into the world of Sadie and Logan, but it didn’t take too long for things to pick up and the plot to further thicken. The
Alisha
Mar 24, 2016 Alisha rated it it was amazing
Katelin Campbell
Feb 19, 2016 Katelin Campbell rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Originally posted on A Bookworm's Confessions

First off, holy cliffhanger Batman! Oh boy, this book took me for a ride. I guess I should have been expecting a lot of twists and turns because there were many in Saven Deception but I wasn't prepared for all of the ones that were thrown at us. Yet another unpredictable installment in the series. I honestly have no idea where everything is going.

Poor Sadie. She's in love with an alien who also happens to be the Crown Prince of an alien race that has
Danielle
Apr 06, 2016 Danielle rated it it was amazing
I have been a big fan of Siobhan Davis's writing since I read her very first book, True Calling. I have read everything she has written since, and loved all of them. It was such a bummer when the True Calling series ended, but then she announced she was writing a new one! Sci-fi, dystopian fiction, and romance, oh my! (Aliens, too, but then I wouldn't have been able to use the "lions, tigers and bears, oh my! reference, and I was pretty excited about that. ;-) )

Back on topic, I read the first bo
T.M. B.A. Corbett
Dec 17, 2016 T.M. B.A. Corbett rated it it was amazing
WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG AFTER READING THE FIRST BOOK TO READ THIS ONE?!?!? LIFE, THATS WHY?!?!? Thankfully this LIFE thing has gotten out of my way and I am not able to return to the written word and let the pages of great books obscure LIFE and all its horrors! I am so happy the author is amazing and let me read her books because they never let me down. The Saven series is turning into the perfect swoon-worthy YA reads that I LOVE! I enjoyed the first book that followed Sadie as she finally open ...more
Jennifer G
Jan 08, 2016 Jennifer G rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. A big THANK YOU to the Author! This review should be safe from spoilers.
Second Disclaimer: I did a happy dance when the book arrived. I love Siobhan's writing and have been looking forward to this book, so much so that I was almost afraid to start reading. I love Sadie, Logan, and Haydn. I knew this book would offer me as much heartache as it did satisfaction. I was not disappointed.

This book picks up right where
Mindy
Jan 17, 2016 Mindy rated it it was amazing
I received Disclosure as an ARC to read ahead of time and give an honest review.

After Deception, I was enthralled with the Saven series. (view spoiler)
April Sellers
Apr 30, 2016 April Sellers rated it it was amazing
Will our love survive all the secrets and lies?

Enemy alien ships crowd the skies over Earth while the world waits with bated breath. The Saven have been exposed, and where once they were abhorred, they are now championed as our greatest ally and our only possible savior.

Logan and Sadie have been separated, and the longer he is gone, the more their love is tested by duty, doubts, and deception.

Sad
DreamsAndScrems Bookaholics
May 20, 2016 DreamsAndScrems Bookaholics rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

Will our love survive all the secrets and lies?

Logan and Sadie have been separated, and the longer he is gone, the more th
Kat
Mar 24, 2016 Kat rated it really liked it
As many of you may know, I absolutely loved the first book in this series! Siobhan’s writing style is very easy to get into, and she loves to add spice to her stories…

But she has done something to us as readers that she herself has addressed at the very back of this book, and I’m sure many of us are going to bring it up in our reviews..

I would like to say thank you for the dreadful, edge-of-the-seat CLIFFHANGER!!! Now, I haven’t read that many books that have had such a high-intensity cliffhange
Heidireads
May 03, 2016 Heidireads rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of Saven Disclosure from the author in return for an honest review. The opinions expressed are my own.

While I was reading Saven Disclosure, I started to get a little bored. The plot was kind of slow and the characters didn't really develop or grow much in the start of the book. I was wanting ACTION! And it came, just later in the book.

Sadie, our MC, seemed a bit whiny and far too attached to Logan for my taste. She drove me crazy! She couldn't keep her hands to herself. An
Cassey
Jun 26, 2016 Cassey rated it it was amazing
Holy heck, what a cliffhanger. Normally cliffhangers and I don't get along, but given that the third book in the series is out, it's kinda okay.

The book starts with moments of confusion for the reader...until you get to the end of the prologue and it says eleven days earlier. Then we're in more familiar ground and Sadie puts us back in the lop by telling us it had been six weeks since the events of the end of the first book.

As she goes about her day we learn more about the events on Earth, thing
Kim
May 24, 2016 Kim rated it it was amazing
**I received this book from the author, in exchange for my honest review**

original review can be found on my blog: Saven Disclosure

I devoured this book in a day. And that is pretty impressive considering 8 hours of today I was forced to work. I constantly had my nose in my phone, I read while I was walking to and from my car, I read at lunch, I read at red lights (DONT JUDGE ME!) I read from the moment I got home, till the moment I finished.

I liked this book better than the first one, because t
Cassey
Jun 19, 2016 Cassey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

As she goes about her day we learn more about the events on Earth, thing
  • Every Kingdom Divided
  • The Journals of Kara and Jason
  • Kip the Quick
  • Savage Bytes (Hacked Investigations, #2)
  • The Second Son
  • Titanium Texicans
  • Wolf
  • For the Love of Death (The Death Series, #7)
  • Out of Time (Out of Time #1)
  • Nikki Powergloves- A Hero is Born (Nikki Powergloves, #1)
  • Moon Mark (Mark, #2)
  • Singe (Hailey Holloway, #2)
  • The Daydreamer Detective
  • Waves of Reprisal
  • Delilah Dusticle (Delilah Dusticle, #1)
  • Determinant (The Guardians of Vesturon, #3)
  • The Killing Jar
  • Strange Luck (Strange Luck #1)
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read an exclusive, advance sample of Losing Kyler and to read bonus scenes in Ky's perspective. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is the auth
More about Siobhan Davis...

Saven (4 books)
  • Saven Deception (Saven #1)
  • Saven Defiance (Saven #3)
  • Saven Deliverance (Saven #4)

“Logan owns my heart, and he always will. Whether he is aware or not. Whether he wants it or not. That much I know with absolute conviction.” 4 likes
“In this moment there is no me, no him. Only us. One entity. One heart. One existence.” 3 likes