Start by marking “Saven Disclosure (Saven #2)” as Want to Read:
Saven Disclosure (Saven #2)

Saven Disclosure (Saven #2)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  400 Ratings  ·  135 Reviews
THE TRUTH CAN'T HIDE FOREVER

To protect Logan, I have no choice but to deceive him.
But I’m not the only one hiding the truth.
Will our love survive all the secrets and lies?

Enemy alien ships crowd the skies over Earth while the world waits with bated breath. The Saven have been exposed, and where once they were abhorred, they are now championed as our greatest ally and o
ebook, 1st Edition
Published April 21st 2016 by Siobhan Davis

To ask other readers questions about Saven Disclosure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saven Disclosure

Amanda
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I would like to thank Siobhan Davis for my copy of the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I'm honestly in love with this series, I just can't get enough! I love a sci-fi romance and this is one of my favourites by far.

The book picks up from where the first one left off, Logan is on a roadshow trying to bring peace between both races leaving Sadie with Hadyn and the rest of the gang to train to protect herself but also to proceed with her job in government. While tension is already running high
Siobhan Davis
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: sci-fi, romance, series, ya
I am super excited to share the next installment in the Saven series, and I'm so pleased with how this story is developing. This one is a fast-paced rollercoaster ride so grab a helmet - you'll need it! I must warn you, however, that there is a screaming cliffhanger at the end. Don't hate me :) In consideration of that fact, I will be releasing Saven Denial exactly one month later. Enjoy :)
Dali
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A compelling sci-fi romance with everything from subterfuge, alien invasions, and a love that spans the galaxy.

How many lies can one tell before they start to lose track of them? How many secrets can one person keep before trust is broken? Sadie Owens is in a perilous position. Everyone wants a piece of her. Whether to kill her, exploit her or have her kill someone else because Earth is on the brink of warfare on every front, from civil war to alien conquest.

Above all else though, Sadie will
Siobhan
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ll start with a thank you to the author. Upon joining her mailing list, I was lured into her advance read team. I could not resist the temptation of the Saven series. It sounded wonderful and I wanted the chance to read it before everyone else (I’m innately selfish, even if I act otherwise). When I finished the first book, I was desperate for the second. Despite being part of the advance read team, I still had to wait. This served to remind me why I prefer reading series once all the books hav ...more
Joyce
I am torn between 4 & 5 stars, The book was exciting. I liked it a lot, but something at the end of the book was a little farfetched/bizarre to me. Part of me tells me to get with the program because this is science fiction. The other part of me says "yeah, right". I need to think about this a little. I will write my review tonight.
K.M. Montemayor
This book was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.

First of all, let me say it is very difficult to type this review one-handed as I cling to the edge of a precipice with the other.

This is the second book in the Saven series. It begins with Logan off gathering support as the Saven crown prince. Sadie is left with Haydn, Jarod and the others. Separation is hard for the two of them, but Logan has a duty to uphold.

Sadie is loved and adored instantly by all straight males, but
Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

While I enjoyed the first book in this series, the second book takes the series to a whole new level. It had my attention from the first page and didn't let it go. The story has a nice pace and there's a lot going on. And the foreshadowing is pretty brilliant, it's one of the things I love most about Siobhan her books and she utilizes it nicely in this book. By the end of the book I had a strong suspicion of what's going on with Sadie, but still
Rose
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
~I received an e-ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review~

Unfortunately, I didn't get to read Saven Disclosure as often as I would've liked; otherwise I'd have finished it a long, long time ago. That didn't stop me from thoroughly enjoying the book though.

Sadie's story continues as Logan is constantly away. Leaving her in Haydn's care, she is kept guarded and locked up, growing more restless by the minute, longing to find answers to her dangerous questions.

I enjoyed all of Saven Disc
Donna
HOLY COW!!!!!! GET ME THE NEXT BOOK!!!!!!
Johanna
For now I think I will put this series aside. It just doesn't grab me. I couldn't connect with the characters at all and some of the interactions were slightly weird to me (the whole petting Sadie's head thing was really strange).
But most importantly I pause it because of the story structure. You see, I have no problem with cliff hangers and I have no problem with long winded detailed and complex stories. In fact, I like him. Unfortunately, reading these first two books felt like reading one lon
Natshane
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!

Do you know the tingly feeling that accompanies a good book? The Saven series always leave me with an immense sensation that had me both weeping and laughing at the same time. I love/hate the book - loved that it surpasses my expectation and hated it for its epic storyline that made me compare every single alien-related books to the series. Extraordinarily clever and beautifully crafted, Siobhan Davis always left me in awe and wonder at her writing and the attention to details. The Sav
Jessica (Goldenfurpro)
This and other reviews can be found on The Psychotic Nerd

I received an ecopy of this book in exchange for a honest review

MY THOUGHTS
Saven Deception was a fantastic start to the series, and I enjoyed it, but this book was even better!

As much as I enjoyed the first book, I enjoyed this one even more! This book felt much more complex and even more action-packed than book one! This book took the ideas from book one even further, giving more of an insight into the Savens! And so much happens in th
Emily Sarah
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy from the author, Siobhan Davis, in exchange for an honest review.

Saven Disclosure is the second book in the Saven series and picks up right where Saven Deception ended. Logan is off trying to quell the masses on Earth by his father's side, always the dutiful son and heir, while Sadie is left in New York trying to lead a somewhat normal life even though she's constantly accosted by humans the moment she steps out of her apartment door and missing her Eterno like no other.

With L
Tracey Billing
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beyond the Pages
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Initial response post completion of reading: OH MY GOSH!!! Like wow to the nth degree! I. Am. Gobsmacked.

After reading book one, I knew that anything else associated with this series would be powerful, but when I tell you that I was unprepared for what I read in book two, it does not even remotely convey my feelings. Saven Disclosure was tremendous and then some.

To say that there was one thing about this story that stood out wouldn't even come close. This entire book was insanely magnificent. Th
Stephanie Chu
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!! JUST WHY!!!!!!!!!!

This book has been the best and worst book ever!!!!!!! It has taken me in the longest, most scariest, rollercoaster ride of my life!!!!

In so many scenes of the book I thought I was going to have a heart attack or a breakdown but then SIOBHAN DAVIS brought me back to life and then killed me all over again.

This has been one of the most intense books of my life. NO.... IT HAS BEEN THE MOST INTENSE BOOK OF MY LIFE!!!! All the emotions electrifying the
Karen
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad I'm on Siobhan Davis's mailing list! I received an ARC of Saven Disclosure. Once I started reading I could not put down! The first book was great, this book even better! I am totally invested in all the characters and not just the main ones. This book was full of action and twist and turns that made me not stop reading till the end and left me feeling like I was the one hanging from a cliff and my fingers were slipping one by one! I wanted to scream because it ended! I can not wait t ...more
Denali
See the review on my blog

Holy smokes! What a roller coaster ride again! Davis has just set the bar higher for these series.

Saven Disclosure is the second book of the Saven series by Siobhan Davis. If you haven’t read the first book of these series, then don’t read this review. You can find my review for the first book. Click here.
*Spoilers from the first book

Sadie has gone through so much. Her life has changed. Everything has basically changed. Add in some more evil aliens and more twists and tu
Elyse
Logan is off on some diplomatic mission with his father while Sadie is stuck with Haydn. The one girl is not a 100% sure she can trust the alien prince since he keeps lying and keeping things from her. Well she is not better since she is meeting with her friend Jarod who his part of the rebel that hate aliens. G, the rebel leader wants Sadie to kill the Saven royalty. There is also the Vice president who wants the king dead.

Drama so much drama…. The King hate humans, do not want Sadie & Loga
S.J. Higbee
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sadie is in a unique position with regard to the Saven aliens, which has made her a major target. So she now is being closely guarded – until she gets a job within the Government administration as assistant to the Vice-President. However, all is not as it seems… And this is Davis’ superpower. She sets up a particular situation with Sadie in first person viewpoint thinking that all is going in one direction – until it is revealed that isn’t the case. And the reveal almost always ramps up the stak ...more
Lisa Eiff
After reading the first book, I was so excited to get started on book 2. There is so much that happens in this book, and if you started with Saven Deception, then your appetite has most likely been set in place to read more about Sadie & Logan and their adventure that could lead to either discovering universal unity or enduring grand destruction. I am totally hooked, and can't wait to read book 3...I definitely need more...NOW!

I would recommend this book (and series) to fans of sci-fi and/or
Leann
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a cliffhanger of all cliffhangers...thank goodness I don't have to wait to read the next books because it would have been agony! This is why I prefer not to start a newly written series. Great book and an amazing series!
Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen
I want to thank the author for providing me with this book for free. I know that you didn't ask for a review Ms. Davis but I wanted to post my review here as well as including part of it in the email I sent you.

Are you entirely sure it was necessary to leave me hanging like that? I mean don't get me wrong, I too love a good cliff hanger but after the emotional roller coaster you sent me on the past couple of days as I've been reading this book you left me heart broken and scared for both Sadie a
Shelly
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hooked, on to book 3
Mandy Stump
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This series keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see what happens. I'm so excited to read more. They just have so many problems and I'm sitting here like when they gonna finish their bond. But that's just me.
Donnielle Tyner
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
A few months ago, I reviewed a little book called Saven Deception. Although I wasn’t keen on the romance, I still really enjoyed the world and the intricate plot, so when Davis offered for me to be on her ARC team – I jumped on board. There was so many questions left in Deception that needed answered.

Saven Disclosure started off kind of slow for me and it was hard to get back into the world of Sadie and Logan, but it didn’t take too long for things to pick up and the plot to further thicken. The
Alisha
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wendy
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Set in the Sovereign Northern States of America "Saven Disclosure" the second book in the imaginative and innovative "Saven" series opens as Amaretti spaceships crowd Earth's airspace threatening an attack, and a secret compound has been revealed where the lower class ("stars") are being experimented on.

While Logan is travelling with his father to build a cordial relationship with humanity and negotiate a treaty with the Amaretti, Sadie and Jarod have infiltrated the government and are working
Katelin Campbell
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Originally posted on A Bookworm's Confessions

First off, holy cliffhanger Batman! Oh boy, this book took me for a ride. I guess I should have been expecting a lot of twists and turns because there were many in Saven Deception but I wasn't prepared for all of the ones that were thrown at us. Yet another unpredictable installment in the series. I honestly have no idea where everything is going.

Poor Sadie. She's in love with an alien who also happens to be the Crown Prince of an alien race that has
Danielle
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been a big fan of Siobhan Davis's writing since I read her very first book, True Calling. I have read everything she has written since, and loved all of them. It was such a bummer when the True Calling series ended, but then she announced she was writing a new one! Sci-fi, dystopian fiction, and romance, oh my! (Aliens, too, but then I wouldn't have been able to use the "lions, tigers and bears, oh my! reference, and I was pretty excited about that. ;-) )

Back on topic, I read the first bo
  • Every Kingdom Divided
  • The Journals of Kara and Jason
  • Kip the Quick
  • Savage Bytes (Hacked Investigations, #2)
  • The Second Son (Kings of Cardenas #2)
  • Titanium Texicans
  • Wolf
  • For the Love of Death (The Death Series, #7)
  • Out of Time (Out of Time #1)
  • Nikki Powergloves- A Hero is Born (Nikki Powergloves, #1)
  • Moon Mark (Mark, #2)
  • Singe (Hailey Holloway, #2)
  • The Daydreamer Detective
  • Waves of Reprisal
  • Delilah Dusticle (Delilah Dusticle, #1)
  • Determinant (The Guardians of Vesturon, #3)
  • The Killing Jar
  • Strange Luck (Strange Luck Series #1)
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new releases in the series http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She
More about Siobhan Davis

Saven (5 books)
  • Saven Deception (Saven #1)
  • Saven Denial (Saven #3)
  • Saven Defiance (Saven #4)
  • Saven Deliverance (Saven #5)
“In this moment there is no me, no him. Only us. One entity. One heart. One existence.” 4 likes
“Logan owns my heart, and he always will. Whether he is aware or not. Whether he wants it or not. That much I know with absolute conviction.” 4 likes