Start by marking “Indulge” as Want to Read:
Indulge

Indulge

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3,976 ratings  ·  392 reviews
From New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Best-selling author, Georgia Cates, comes a steamy new standalone novel.

Beau Emerson is no gentleman.

Those hazel eyes.
That filthy mouth.
That greedy, hard body.

It all equates to one thing. Irresistible.

One look and I know he’ll bruise my lips and scar my knees. He’ll give me the best nine days of my life while ruining
Published August 3rd 2015 by Georgia Cates Books LLC (first published August 2nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Indulge, please sign up.
Yoru You can buy the kindle version since the 5th of August ( well that what my Amazon kindle tell me ^^)

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Indulge
Samantha Young
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Indulge in simmering sexual chemistry, off-the-cuff dialogue that will make you laugh out loud, and a plot that will make your fingernails curl into your ereader with the drama. I loved Anna James Bennett's humor and real, girl-next-door personality — it was a fantastic match for Beau Emerson’s more complicated hero. Beau’s story was compelling and really hooked my emotions so when the plot unfolded in his and Anna James's story I was desperate for him to get his HEA. It was a nice change to be ...more
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

The first half of this book deserves 5 stars,
but as soon as the book hits the 60% mark...
BOOM! Totally sucked.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This is one of these books that I can see people DNF'ing and my advice would be.... DON'T!! The beginning is okay...not great but still entertaining. After all, what's not to like about a polyamorous, sex freak and a vanilla girl hooking up at a hedonistic resort in amazing Jamaica where anything goes?

I think the story just needed some time to build, to lay the ground work and for you to see the relationship that is developing between the two main characters. Maybe there is too much focus on
Giorgia ~ Reads
2.5 ⭐️ very... indulgent stars

This book...I was totally sold on it initially.

Do you know those stories about the sweet, normal, innocent-ish, girl next door type of heroine who meets an alpha type dude with “panty melting smile”, “washboard abs” and a “ domineering attitude”? Yeah? Ok, now add to his description a penchant for kink and a non-traditional dating life (three way relationships, swinging, that type of thing, polyamory blah blah.. just throw in a bit of everything) ...

Cool, now th
Roksana
SELF NOTE: This is not a review, but a note why I cannot never read this book!
 photo tumblr_lugyfz3VQf1qmw2fdo1_500_zpscbspisla.gif
Yeah That's right! Both of the protagonists are selfish people I don't want in my head!
L*Take Me To My HEA*
2.5 stars. This was just an 'ok' read for me.

(view spoiler) <=== This really pissed me off. Nothing, and I mean nothing is reasonable enough to do what she did.

["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
3,5 STARS

It was so hot and I liked the story at the beginning but then I have some issues and I can't say that I like it a lot!!The concept was really interesting!

This is my first book from this author and I can say it was ok!

REVIEW TO COME

description

ARC PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW
Marcella
Eye rolling sh*t t be honest.

This book made me uncomfortable but it wasn't bad. I'm pretty sure a lot of readers will like this.
But I didn't. Not really. I guess I held out to the end because I was wanting to know after everything and all the sh*t if cheater girl and polygamy guy would end up together.
I actually hate the main girl. Naive, stupid, a f*cking cheater and in ultimate denial.
Main guy wasn't any better really. He just let the girl go without demanding answers. He says he can't live wi
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...
I followed my heart and it let me back to her. Once my vanilla girl. Now, my forever girl. Our true and beautiful.

I thoroughly enjoyed "Indulge" and I was quite surprised when I realised that it was a standalone. In one breath, I was saddened that I was only going to get one book filled with the scrumptious Beau, but in the next breath, I w
Becca B
**DNF**
I'm only giving this 3 stars because I was really enjoying it until I started reading reviews and then I found out that this is ABSOLUTELY NOT a safe read for me. I jumped into it because I have read Georgia Cates' other book series and have loved them. I should have known it was too good to be true. :( I am so upset right now. On to the next I guess...

description

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Indulge by Georgia Cates
4 stars!!

“Ours hasn’t been a love story, as I thought. It’s a fucking tragedy.”

Another book boyfriend coming up...be warned!! Georgia Cates always delivers a man with book boyfriend potential and she doesn’t fail on this one either, Beau really made this book for me.

AJ is just coming out of a divorce from her childhood sweetheart and her best friends decide to take her away with them to Jamaica as a celebratory/pick me up treat. The last thing on AJ’s mind is
Rejane
Main reason:Disgust #1 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Hypocrite heroine. Ends up a relationship because of cheating then cheats on her fiancée.
Hero is in a ménage relationship when heroine leaves because the good old trope: MISSCOMUNICATION. And, let's not forget she gets pregnant but leaves without telling the hero. And she's a teacher. So many triggers and nastiness.... What a gem
Taz-xo
I hate hate HATE when an author creates conflict between the two MC's due to a lack of communication. I know it may happen in real life but I just don't like it.

What made it worse was the heroine's actions after said 'misunderstanding.' (view spoiler)
1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Indulge is written by one of my favorite authors and I’m even more excited to tell you this may be my favorite book by her to date!

Meet Beau Emerson and Anna James Bennett. Both are at a resort for hedonists enjoying some time away from former relationships gone south. Beau and AJ meet on their first night at the resort and I’m excited to say, Beau surprisingly wasn’t at all what I expected him to be.

“Words are powerful. They can evoke countless reactions. Joy. Pain. Arousal. Make a heart skip
Nancy Lovallo
Jul 15, 2015 rated it liked it
I really wish I could give "Indulge" 5 Stars , heck even 4 Stars but, once I hit the middle if the book it lost me.
The beginning is perfect. They are both staying at a hedonism resort. If you don't know what that means(which I didn't) it's a sex retreat. Anna is not into hedonist but, after a bad divorce her best friends take her went. Anna decides to go since she can drink and lay on beach. She doesn't have to be part of what her friends do.
Anna & Beau meet on accident when Anna shows up a res
Lynsey A
★MC's Corner★
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I’m sorry to say this… but I really hate the cover. The girl in there is not the girl in the book. I think she’s photoshopped or something. Especially the hair! UGH! It’s hideous! It’s so fake. Well… the guy in there is super hot. *grin*
*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.
• So Indulge is a resort for something I–forgot –what –it’s–called–but–being–naked–is–okay.
Anna James Bennett is ‘forced’ to go there with her two bff. Why? Maybe to change sceneries… because her husband left her with their ex-stu
Dawn
Aug 03, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first half of this book..and was so into their relationship, friendship, hot sex and connection..and then BAM it lost me..the twist that provides the angst didn't work for me..it was awkward and made the main character a hypocrite..and I had liked her. So it rounded out at a 2.5 for me..had the author stay a little more true to who these characters had become through being together it would have been a higher read for me. Asked at 40% I would have been recommending it, but for me it ...more
Viviana
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
Melissa Crump
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**I received an ARC of this book I exchange for an honest review**. Well, Georgia has done it again! I started and finished this book in one day...I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. It was THAT GOOD! Georgia does a great job with not only the storyline but the dialogue. There were moments I could not stop laughing....the rest of the time I was on the edge of my seat, highly addicted to this book.

Giving this book a five star review doesn't do it justice....It deserves far more than the five stars. This is
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I LOVED ANNA JAMES PEACH BENNET. PERIOD.

And do not make me start talking about Beau Emerson *swoon*. I was a little concerned with his tastes but after some chapters I realized I did not have nothing to worry about.

I felt the last chapters a little rushed and it made me feel frustrated but then the epilogue was perfect and I ended with a smile on my face!

I want more from the Emerson brothers, please!!!
 ~V~
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
**4 1/2 stars**

A really sweet and extremely sexy story...loved it!!
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 True and Beautiful Stars ~

"Welcome to INDULGE, where your fantasies meet reality."

INDULGE is a totally Indulgent read!!! This book was so good it totally deserved more than 5 stars!!!!

This has to be the BEST Georgia Cates book I've read to date, and that is saying something since I Loved all her other books. She knows how to create a story that has it all. This book has got to be the steamiest of Georgia's bo
Jolene
2.5***
Was very intrigued by the description of this storyline and what I had read in reviews and couldn't wait to start it.
The first half held me captive but then it just went downhill and fast, I really struggled to finish it and I only did to see where things went.

Anna James divorce was finalised so her best friend Meredith and hubby Grayson thought it a good idea to bring her along with them to a sex resort. Meredith and Grayson are swingers but Anna only does singular relationships but deci
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Spoiler-free review
Rating: 4.5 stars
Title: Indulge
Author: Georgia Cates
Release Date: August 4, 2015
Cliffhanger: No

Georgia Cates cranked up the heat in this vacation romance fantasy. This sexy new book from Georgia is the perfect INDULGEnce. Indulge goes from sexy to serious with an ending that will make you want to want book a trip. This book is sex on the beach…literally. One-click this one!
A little fun fact: By the way there is a real “Indulge”, and it’s called Hedonism. This popular Jamaican
Marulett
It was a refreshing book...the reason I'm giving it 4 stars is all the drama lama towards the end that it's totally avoidable if the characters would just talk :)

My main reaction with this book:

Rebecca
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Georgia Cates' writing always pulls me in from the very beginning of the storyline, and she did it again with Indulge. The idea of hedonism is a concept explored often in the books I read, and Cates examines it in a very interesting way in Anna James and Beau’s story. What I love most about her insight is that she provides all sides of the relationships/sex involved, giving a full view of what's involved and the situations that can lead people to these kinds of sexual practices or lead them away ...more
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

I always look forward to a Georgia Cates book, because I never know what I'm going to get. But I always know it'll be hot and I'll find myself hard pressed not to love the hero. INDULGE did not disappoint.

Anna James finds herself heading to a hedonistic resort with her best friend and husband to celebrate her divorce from her cheating ex-husband. Despite having reservations about being at such a club, she can't pass up a trip to spend some
Sabrina
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Granted, when I got to 4% and found out the main character Anna James, a.k.a Peach, went vacationing in Indulge where Hedonism is acceptable, I thought I picked the wrong book to read.

However, as the read further and further, page after page, I began to like Beau, a.k.a, Beauregard, a.k.a the Polyamory guy, because he was willing to give up his practices for his one and only – his true and beautiful.

In their vacation romance, Anna James discovers she is a beautiful, wanted woman in Beau arms wit
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The SEAL's Surprise Son (The Admiral's Seals, #1)
  • Chasing Us (Dark Love #2)
  • Tarnished Empire
  • Truly
  • Chasing Love (Dark Love #1)
  • Ruthless Bastard (Rich Ruthless Bastards, #2)
  • Bourbon Love Notes (The Barrel House, #1)
  • Love Bank (Jobs from Hell, #1)
  • Fluff
  • Better When It Hurts (Stripped, #2)
  • Muffin Top
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Happily Enemy After (Hawthorne Brothers #2)
  • Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0, #1)
  • The Secrets We Held (Secrets and Truths Duet, #1)
  • The Best Friend Bargain (Inked Love, #1)
  • The Sham (Convenience, #1)
  • Struck  (Flawed Love, #3)