Start by marking “Everywhere and Every Way (Billionaire Builders, #1)” as Want to Read:
Everywhere and Every Way (Billionaire Builders, #1)

Everywhere and Every Way

(Billionaire Builders #1)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  3,599 Ratings  ·  488 Reviews
Length: 10 hrs and 30 mins

Hot on the heels of her beloved Marriage to a Billionaire novels, New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst nails it with the first in an all-new sexy romance series featuring red-hot contractor siblings who give the Property Brothers a run for their money!

Ever the responsible eldest brother, Caleb Pierce started working for his father’s l
Audiobook, 11 pages
Published May 31st 2016 by Simon Schuster Audio

To ask other readers questions about Everywhere and Every Way, please sign up.
Jennifer Probst ARCS for this book were given out by my publisher S&S!

*****4.5 STARS******
{Netgalley ARC}
(BR with Mel)

It was almost as if by admitting she’d been afraid of him pulling back, she strengthened the bond between them. Emotion was now involved, and she was caught up in the intricate web of pure want and need for Caleb Pierce.

photo b5ad653f956097246db5d00a90ce78fa_zpsrkpscwxy.jpg

After having finished this story, I’m asking myself why it’s been so long since I’ve picked up a Jennifer Probst book??!! I loved the Marriage to a Billionaire series so much. All I can say is that Ms. Probst has another solid winn
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Ladies, if you are looking for a novel that has a hero who's good with his hands... and not only in the bedroom - then look no further! Aw, look at that BIG HAMMER!

➦Here we have Caleb, an experienced builder of houses who owns a construction company with two of his (hot!) brothers. And they don't build shacks, mind you, we're talking pretty extravagant projects here.

Morgan is a home designer and she has a HUGE project she needs to deliver for a Hollywood celebrity couple. She knows Caleb is t
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Patty)

photo 33020819-6CEA-416E-9AC0-6C4B8CB8F258_zpsxkqwenoe.jpg

Caleb Pierce is the eldest son out of three brother. He has worked for his father since a young age learning the family business. Pierce Brothers Construction has been in his family for generations & it's worth millions. The business has always been Cal's legacy & his future. He's invested everything in this company, & is passionate about building houses. Pierce Brothers has a reputation for being the best & is known as one of the
Sabrina
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Get it here:
Amazon US * Barnes & Noble

I'm kind of slapping myself for letting this book sit on my Kindle for almost a year. I got it when it came out and then just kept passing over it for some unknown reason, but I firmly regret doing that. Morgan and Caleb were so different from each other that it made their connection that much stronger. I love these types of romances where the characters have this constant push and pull kind of chemistry and that's exactly how Morgan and Caleb were.

The
Geri Reads
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my sixth Jennifer Probst book, and once again, she did not disappoint. It's only the first book but it already sets up the other story lines in the series perfectly.

Everywhere and Every Way follows the oldest Pierce brother, Caleb. Reeling after the death of his controlling father, Caleb gets a rude awakening after his father changed the conditions of his will. Betrayed and hurt, Caleb has no choice but follow the conditions his father had set: work and live with his estranged brothers (
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: I liked this more than I thought I would. I have only read one book by this author before, The Marriage Bargain, but that was back in 2013. So even though I liked it back then, I wasn't sure what type of book I was getting into and if I'd like it now. I enjoyed it! I thought the banter and chemistry felt natural and fun, and even though I wanted more at the end (like I always do) -- I was left feeling happy about the book. It is a good one for in between heavy books, or
Jo
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-5-stars, gr2016, mine
“I’m in a bad mood, princess. Sure you want to take me on now?”
She tilted her head and regarded him thoughtfully. “Why don’t you try me, Charming?”

Caleb Pierce’s father has just died. And his will has forced the three estranged brothers to live and work together for a year. Which is not going to be easy, as Caleb is used to being the one in control and things did not end well between the brothers when the other two left town almost five years ago. He also has the frustration of having to work

♥Rachel♥
3.5 Stars

Cal Pierce is forced to work with his two estranged brothers, Dalton and Tristan, after his father dies, per an iron-clad will. There’s bad blood between these brothers and they haven’t been around each other much for the past six years. They’ve got one year to work it out and turn a profit or they lose the family business.

Morgan is an interior designer with high end clientele, and is known for making dreams homes into reality through her work. Her current project will be her most dema
Jacqueline's Reads
4 Hot, Sweet and Build me up Stars

I’m super excited for this new Jennifer Probst series. I haven’t read a Jennifer Probst book in a while and I forget how fun her books are. The Billionaire Builders series is the next new light warm-hearted read to watch out for the summer season.

I’m addicted to HGTV and I love anything that deals with renovations so you give me a book with a family of brothers that works on houses, well I’m all over that. Everywhere and Every way is a standalone and features on
Julie
Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst in a 2016 Gallery Books publication. I was provided a copy of this book as an XOXpert, the official street team of XOXO After Dark.

I really love Jennifer Probst and her fearlessness when approaching emotional and difficult topics. This book is no exception, but this time I just couldn’t get into the story like I have with Jennifer’s previous efforts.

Morgan’s rich and famous clients need a custom built home, so she hires the best contractors around… T
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Caleb's father just died and instead of leaving the family construction business to the son who has worked his ass off for the company, a lawyer tells him that all three sons need to run the company for one year - together, and make a profit.

Caleb and his younger brothers Dalton and Tristan haven't spoken to each other in five years.
They left to fulfill their own dreams, and Caleb had to stay with their unloving dad to run the business. Only the two younger guys never saw it like that. They're k
1-Click Addict Support Group
I’m a big fan of Jennifer Probst’s Searching For books and have been looking for a new series to dive into, so when I learned of this new one, I couldn’t—and didn’t—wait to read. I jumped right in, and found myself falling in love with the argumentative and stubborn Pierce brothers…

Everywhere and Every Way is the perfect starting point for the Billionaire Builders series. Amusing, light-hearted and sexy, with just a hint of angst, it easily and deftly introduces us to characters who are sure to
NinaReader
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another sweet contemporary romance by Jennifer Probst.

Three hot construction brothers (tapping into my HGTV Property Brothers obsession) ✔

A sassy proper southern lady that can hold her own with a male dominated construction crew and said hot contruction brothers ✔

When Morgan, home designer to the stars, needs the best of the best to build the house of her current demanding celebrity couple, she makes sure she gets the Pierce Brothers to do it even if she has to bend the rules to get them to agr
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay so I was away at a library conference this weekend and somehow was able to read FIVE FUCKING BOOKS. Do you guys know how excited that makes me? It was pure freaking bliss. I mean yeah, they might have all been shorter, quick paced romances but who cares! I loved almost every single one of them and am on a reading high because of it.

So because I have so many to review, I'm not going all in on any of them (probably). Things I have to say about this one:

-It reminded me a LOT of the Inn BoonsB
Wendy
This wasn't a bad book, but unfortunately it didn't wow me either. There was just a bit too much talk about house-building. I'm not really interested in how houses are built or how interior desigh works. So even though I liked characters and their romance, the background storyline felt a bit boring to me.
☕ Kimberly
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Coffee dates with Everywhere and Every Way

First Date: Caleb Pierce thought he had it all and would one day head the family contracting business but after the reading of his father’s will, that prospect seems impossible. Caleb is determined to make it work and protect the one thing his mother left them. To do that he will have to get his estranged brothers to work with him. Tensions are high, barbs are being thrown and I am all in. I adore sibling stories, ok I adore brothers and the Pierce bro
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
If you are ever in the mood for a sweet romantic read then you cannot go past this author. Jennifer has perfected the art of writing great romance stories. Everywhere and Every Way is the first book in her new Billionaire Builders series which is based around three brothers who co-own the Pierce Brothers Building Company. This first one focuses on Caleb.

Caleb has been working alongside his father in the family business for a number of years but without the help of his brothers for the past five
Stephanie • Ideally Inspired
DNF.

To all the "Nopes" I've "noped" before.

N-to-the-mutha-effin-O.

I tried. I reaaaally wanted to love this. But I couldn't.

This was pitched to me as "HGTV meets Property Brothers meets romance". But if this book had been a show on HGTV, I would've changed the channel halfway through. (But only cause I couldn't find the remote.)

I tried to love this almost as hard as this book tried to be good. The intent was there; I could see what the author was trying to do, but somehow between chapter 1
Quirky Omega
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not everyone's issues are psychological. And not everyone's journey to a blissful romance and happiness is along the same route.
The romance writers are still just breaking the mold of the HEA that is all about the picket fence and the 2.5 kids. Even the ones about the gritty underbelly of the world end up in cute, chubby children and a large homely home.
Well Everywhere and Everywhere isn't about that. AT ALL. I am not going to give up the plot here but I just want to thank Jennifer Probst for
AJ
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

This is a sweet, fun, easy and low-angst read that is a blend of the HGTV building/renovating shows that I love, and Jennifer Probst’s no-nonsense, sweet and steamy romance. A truly enjoyable read, and I loved it.

Caleb Pierce is a builder working with his father in the family’s luxury construction business. When his tyrannical father dies suddenly, Caleb and his two estranged younger brothers are brought back together for the first time since their family fell apart after the death of th
Umaiya ✨Insignificant September✨

DNF@ 31%

I might just be me or it might be the book but this relationship just didn't work.

Funny story how I got to reading this. So I got this cause a couple of my friends had read it and what with the raving reviews it was a no brainer. But that's not why I started reading this. Now around the time I added this I added Miss Fix-It too and they have pretty similar plots. You can guess what happened next. Yeah. I got the blurbs all mixed up and started reading this and expecting a different stor
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-books
This review was originally posted at The Book Nympho

Madeleine Maby and Sebastian York are two of my favorite narrators, so listening to Everywhere and Every Way was a no brainer. I have a few of Jennifer Probst books on my TBR pile (audios actually) but this was my first time experiencing her writing, and I loved it! Her voice and these two narrators were a pairing made in romance heaven. Everywhere and Every Way is told through both Caleb and Morgan's point of view with York narrating Caleb's
*TANYA*
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Okay, I'm now a solid fan of Jennifer Probst!!! I really enjoy her books. This one was really entertaining and very heartfelt. Great book!!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst
4 stars!!!

“Beautifying the world one house at a time.”

Jennifer Probst never fails to deliver with her cute romances and to die for heroes and Everywhere and Every Way is no different. This is the first book in a series and introduces all three of the Pierce brothers while mainly concentrating on Cal’s story.

The Pierce family was ripped apart five years ago when their mum died in a car accident while running off with another man, leaving her three bo
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

I love Jennifer Probst’s Searching For series, so when I heard she’d be writing something new, I couldn’t wait to read it. I’ll be the first to say that I don’t particularly know anything about construction and I don’t watch Property Brothers, but I was excited to see how Ms. Probst would bring that to life in the Billionaire Builders series. I can’t say that I loved Everywhere and Every Way, but it was a good read and a good introduction to the Pierce bro
Gretchen  (About That Story)

This was such a sweet story. I'm so happy! Loved the characters, the fun bickering, the dogs, and the heat! Awesome read!

Morgan and Caleb were so great. They had such strong personalities that created seriously fun animosity and bickering. They had great chemistry, sparks flew! Totally enjoyed the innuendo, that was a great element. It was really fun watching Morgan and Caleb come together and letting their guards down as they opened up. The emotional elements mixed in were great. I tho
Mari
Been a while since Ive read anything by Jennifer Probst. It's a definite treat and as delightful as always. This time the sceneario it's like Fixer Upper meets Property Brothers only with a contractor for a hero and interior design/house stylist heroine. Caleb Pierce is no Scott brother, he is grumpy, strict, hot headed but a fair guy and hardworking. Pretty simple guy, no fuss and blue collar all the way but an expert. At first glance Morgan Raines is his exact opposite, pristine, Southern bell ...more
Stacee

I've enjoyed a few other books by Jennifer, so I was excited to read this one.

I liked Morgan and Cal together. Their banter was fun and their chemistry was off the charts. I liked that Morgan wasn't afraid to get dirty and build things. I was intrigued that she only wore shades of white and I don't remember that ever being explained. Maybe there wasn't a reason, but it was mentioned in every single description of her clothes...

The secondary cast of characters were fun and I'm intereste
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-arc
4.0 Princess and Charming Stars

I do not know where to begin with my review as I am just lost for a moment here after reading the book because well, I was left with a smile on my face after a binge read the book. I must admit Jennifer Probst is one of my most anticipated authors and knowing she's got to have an upcoming release to a brand new series made me jump in glee and boy I waited patiently when I could keep my hands on the book.

The author did not disappoint though. With the blurb you'll ge
Emily
Aug 07, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish
I put this on my DNF list after about 75 pages. I didn't like the two love interests at all. I mean, I love the whole "enemies to lovers" trope, but this novel tried too hard. Even the interactions between the brothers felt forced. I skimmed the rest to find out what happens and even then it didn't catch my interest.
  • One Night with the Billionaire (Men of the Zodiac, #9)
  • A Wife in Every Sense (Europe's Hottest Billionaires #1)
  • Learning Curves
  • The Engagement Game (49th Floor, #3)
  • Love On My Mind (Shades of Love, #1)
  • One Week to Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #3)
  • 26 Hours in Paris (International Affairs #1)
  • Descended (The Red Blindfold #1)
  • Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Proposal
  • His Until Midnight
  • An Heir Fit for a King
  • Secret Child, Royal Scandal (The Sherdana Royals #3)
  • The Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bad Boys #1)
  • From This Day Forward (The Wedding Belles, #0.5)
  • Next to You (Love with Altitude, #1)
  • One Night with Her Ex
  • The Bouquet List
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.

She is the NYT, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of

Billionaire Builders (3 books)
  • Any Time, Any Place (Billionaire Builders, #2)
  • All or Nothing at All (Billionaire Builders, #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
“Problem is, I’m not thinking very proper thoughts when I look at you. I keep thinking about messing you up. Getting dirty. Making you scream. Stuff like that.” 1 likes
“He wasn't a man to give love easily. But once he did, Morgan knew she'd be his own personal queen, because that was the way he made her feel every day and every time he looked at her.” 0 likes