Start by marking “The Superhero Soul: Quest for Inspiration, Happiness, Success and Greatness (The Superhero Soul, #1)” as Want to Read:

Hardcover, First edition, 140 pages
Published 2015 by Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd

To ask other readers questions about The Superhero Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Superhero Soul

Start your review of The Superhero Soul: Quest for Inspiration, Happiness, Success and Greatness (The Superhero Soul, #1)
Abby Varghese
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Won this book in Goodreads giveaway
I never thought such a simple, concise, short book could have so much potential to rise the "Superhero" in you. I ain't a fan of self-help books as they usually tends to be preachy often boring the reader in me, but this book is unique as Dilip Bathija ensured he talks to the reader as a friend taking it to a whole new level. I really loved the illustrations and the powerful quotes making the book lively.
Eagerly waiting for your next book.
Highly recommended
Abhishek Putran
Book :- The Superhero Soul

Author :- Dilip Bathija

Publisher :- Bloomsbury India

My ratings :- ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

Blurb :-

My review :-

When you are stuck with something and don't find a way out, what would you do ? When the forces holding you bac
Ronak Shah
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Superhero Soul
Another great nonfiction read that helped me to gain so much of knowledge in the couple of hours.
The name and the cover of the book is impressive. It's attractive and eye catching but, the content is what we always look for. Believe me it's worth a while to read this.
Let me tell you this is not a fantasy or romance read, but the author way of storytelling is awesome. This book is filled with so much of motivation things. The book talks about power of positivity, belief, fai
Jitendra
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
[Note: I won this book in Goodreads giveaway and this is my honest review of the book]

The book talks about how following certain steps you can become a super hero soul and make your life successful.

The author says that everything, all the power that can transform you, to a super hero, is within you but you are not aware of it because of various kinds of reasons.

There are nine chpaters in the book and it starts with "the source within" where author gives a brief idea about the source. And then mo
Sudarshan
The Super Hero Soul has basically taken the anticipation to a different level. The reason being, when looking at the vibrant cover, the reader thinks that it is going to be a fantasy or thriller read, in the depths of the pages, this book turns out to be a motivational read!

That is so damn amazing because 'what we see, is not what we always get' !

Now coming to the book, it takes the reader through nine of it's chapters, in a way helping to rediscover our inner-self.

Faith, positivity and how t
Swapna Peri
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paper-back, self-help
Without a doubt, "The Superhero Soul" is one of the best self help books that can be seen in today's generation. The various topics found in the world of life and spirituality are been discussed with utmost creativity.

The whole book just stresses upon positivity, belief, will power and hope. Techniques to achieve success are being explained very effectively. The flow of the book is as easy as drinking water with simple language and great vocabulary. The book also comprises of beautiful verses by
Beulah Jenifer
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction, self-help
Wonderfully written non fiction book which is short and captivating. The book contains 9 chapters which are beautiful woven for readers best. The author talks about source, how to connect with it and live accordingly. This book gives it readers a motivation, hope to live a better life.

The narration is simply beautiful and upto the mark. It’s precise and meaningful. The quotes obtained for each topic is specific and inspiring.

The book is an all time reader and can be read by all at any time of th
Biswajit Nath Storyteller
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a really amazing and life changing book. It has enriched my life with courage to achieve my dream. Every words of this work is full of Encouragement. It gives a new way of thinking and moving close to the destination. Author Dilip Bathija is like Second Robin sharma to me.
I specially liked the inspirational quotes from different personalities that were there according to topics.
This has opened a path for me to create a “Superhero soul” from ”non-hero soul”.
I want to read more from thi
Subhajit Das
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“The Super Hero Soul” is a book of Dilip Bathija that I finished reading yesterday.
The cover design of the book is eye catching and impressive to look at (in the aspect of the shades of the color combination). Good job done by S. D. Ali.
The title “The Super Hero Soul” is tempting and unique I must say and the subtitle (Quest for Inspiration, Happiness, Success and Greatness) is giving highlight on the theme & content of the book. So, I can say that the title is appropriate.
The language of the
Fairylitbooks
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of The Superhero Soul by Dilip Bathija from the wonderful people at Bloomsbury and was more than excited to get into it. The book deals with the process of rediscovering the superhero within you and finding who you really are, from the source. Unlike some Self-Help and Mind, Body and Soul books, this book doesn’t sound patronizing, and neither does it try and teach you any complicated method of becoming a better person. It deals with you and makes you search for answers within ...more
Samata
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
The book is all about rediscovering the superhero that all of us have inside us, but choose to ignore for various reasons. It highlights the fact that all of us tend to be well motivated and inspired when we are young, which makes us believe that anything is possible. However, as we grow older, our uniqueness is somehow lost in the stresses of everyday life. It reminds us of the greatness hidden within us and also the fact that unleashing its true power can ensure revolutionary outcomes. The boo ...more
Privy Trifles
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review, owned
This book is a true masterpiece. Usually in self help books at times the author tends to sound preachy and in turn bore the reader. Here the author has ensured he talks to the reader like a friend. He speaks not from research but from experience. He shares his life, his failures and his victories with a very simple message which says if I can so can you.

Read whole review at: http://www.privytrifles.co.in/2016/06...
Sagar Acharya
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Mediocre People
A nice short book to motivate yourself. It doesn't delve into thinking in detail and gives just the abstract forms of motivation and not specific steps to reach somewhere but it's a great short read to leave mediocrity and a perfect book to gift to a mediocre person.

PS. Thank you very much , Dilip Bathija for giving me this free GiveAway. It was awesome. The hardcover copy, a nice paper wrap around it and nice smell of the paper is always an awesome add-on to an awesome book.
Rahul
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I received this book fro goodreads giveaway...thanks to goodreads and author for sending me the signed copy....
Very powerful,inspiring book....written about the things which we know deep down our hearts but somehow we have forgotten....This book shakes your inner core and gives you positive energy...I really felt well after reading this....good one....
Suhani Singh
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is an inspirational journey that will lead you from self-doubts to discover the real hero that you are. Simple, short, concise, to the point talk. This book does not over-exaggerate things and will help you in the long run only if you allow this book to.
Full review here: https://nicheofabooknerd.wordpress.co...
Solitude and  books
I thank author for sending ne a hardcopy of this book.I really liked this book from my heart and soul. I used to read ac chapter daily. The things written truly inspire your soul to be more positive and do more in life. I recommend this book to everyone !

Waiting to read more books from the author.
Purbasha Garai
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have progressed from a weepy self-doubting shy gal to a person who is quite the opposite is absolute testament to that, The Superhero Soul guided me to my source, where I started believing in myself, Again! Dilip has given me the opportunity to find myself again.
Tarundeep Singh
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Why you should become Super Hero? Before you answer that you need to realize that a super hero is hidden in you. Once you understand your potential you will surely able to achieve the glory. And that’s what the book is about.
Book starts with the positive vibes conveying we need to work on betterment and that has been the journey of human evolution. Author has been defensive in the book by saying that the book may not offer anything new which we don’t know. And I appreciate the author’s honest ac
Harshita
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
" We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility of our future."
Thank you so much @dilip_bathija and @bookstagrambellas for the review copy.
This book is a warm hearted journey to our most intimate source. It offers us not just a map, but the hat and shoes, not just inspiration, but the actual tools that enable us to get ‘here’ and to authentically express the brightness of our being in each moment of life. .
Grab the book soon and experience a beautiful and insp
Nikita (thebookelf_)
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Super Hero Soul by Dilip Bathija

For someone who has fed on fiction throughout her life and only tasted tea spoons of non-fiction, I picked up this book with slight reluctance. But I am glad I did so. The book is a gust of fresh air as it pumps the reader with optimism and self-belief.

The book talks about a “Source” to re-discover oneself. The entire narrative is in the form of a series of actions starting from – Introducing to the source, Journey to the source, Finding the source, Protecting
Prateeksha Suresh
Author: Dilip Bathija

Pages: 140

Genre: Non – Fiction

Rating: 4/5

Review:

The superhero soul is such a warm read. The author tries to teach us the sources and purpose of living. It has 9 chapters starting from the source within to being the source. It helps to understand our inner self. Each and every has been explained with some good examples. The author also added famous quotes and sayings of great leaders and peoples. It explains what are all the complications people might face when he/she is goin
Maria
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
It is a self help book which mainly focus towards your professional life. It has nine chapters or nine factors necessary for a successful career.

It has an amazing cover. Every chapter starts with a very gorgeous illustration depicting the theme of that particular chapter.

It is really an eye opener at some places. It motivates and encourages to give your best. It has very nicely combined the professional and personal life benefits and explains how they are inter connected.

There are many quotes in
Tahoora Hashmi
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
"In 1954 in Louisville, Kentucky, 12 year old Ali's bike was stolen while he and a friend were at the Columbia Auditorium. Young Ali found a cop in a gym, and boiling with youthful rage, told him that he was going to "whop" (beat up) whoever stole his bike. The cop admonished, "you better learn to box first." In no time Ali had his first bout and his first win. What Muhammed Ali did was stand up, become stronger and fight. A stolen bike was the key to the begenning of the Muhammed Ali's story. H ...more
Ritika Srivastava
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🌈 #bookreview 👇 .
Book - The Super Hero Soul
Author - Filip Bathija @dilip_bathija
Publication - Bloomsbury Publishing @bloomsburypublishing
Genre - Self help . "Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. "
🌈 The Super Hero Soul.. It's not just a book it's the realisation of being what you are, how you are and why you are. There is nothing new in this book which we did not know but yes it did have the different perspective of viewing things.
🌈 The vigorous cover, the q
Radhika Gupta
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a mixture of self-help as well as spirituality. The content is actually built in a way to have faith and confidence in oneself. The author hasn’t asked you to follow a step-by-step guide of rituals or habits to gain mere materialistic success but he has mainly put the focus on making you peaceful and happy, he has given all the importance, in the universe, to your soul, being the strongest.

Al throughout the book, the author has considered and made it factual that only you can be the
Kumar Rahul
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BOOK REVIEW OF " THE SUPERHERO SOUL BY DILIP BATHIJA".

One of the best book I have ever read, this is a masterpiece by DILIP BATHIJA.
I assure you that the book will inspire you to such an extent that, you would feel the changes physically and mentally. This book helps the readers to achieve their goal through the given strategies and principles.

One thing i would like to mention here that it's a modern scripture that helps you to become a better person. The journey that will lead you from self dou
Aarti Arora
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The name and the cover of the book is impressive. It's attractive and eye catching, but, the content is what we always look for. It's a well worth reading. This book consists of 9 chapter to discover soul hidden in you. The book covers varied topics associated with finding the 'source' and bringing out our 'superhero soul' to the surface. Starting from finding source, to protecting, learning, connecting and to grow own self to be superhero soul.
The book is filled with motivational stuff. It talk
Rikita Mukul
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Superhero Soul is great book that I've read this month.

The title and the cover of the book gives us superheroic feels but believe me the book is much more than that. It is one of the best Self Help Book that I've ever come across.

The author appears to be a master of his words. With his effective and marvelous storytelling capacity, this book becomes more interesting to read. It consists of 9 chapters which helps you realise that the source of light lies within us, all we have to do is to d
Chresann Dsouza
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had a really wonderful experience with this book.  It's quiet different from the other self help books.
The content is quiet promising and practical rather than being sophisticated and impossible.

The short stories enhance one's reading experience.

The writing style was excellent, the language used was easy going and lucid, the narration was good but it could have been better.

The steps suggested to improve one's life is really simple and nice.

The book keeps the reader engaged in reading it, th
Shruti
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Superhero Soul

Author- Dilip Bathija
Genre- Self- Help
Rating- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

There can be no better time for me to start this book for me, it came to me on the Perfect time, when I recently got promoted and was getting overwhelmed with the added responsibility and pressure, but this gem of a book really changed my perspective.

The book is partitioned into 9 short and insightful chapters and my personal favorite, which i am sure to revisit is chapter 6, learning from the source which i am pretty sure g

• They Go to Sleep
  • Tied Hearts: Lust, Love, Longing, and Rajveer
  • Rewind and Play
  • Mumtaz and Taj Mahal
  • Knotty Affairs
Dilip Bathija is the author of The Superhero Soul: Quest for Inspiration, Happiness, Success and Greatness, a human-artist, visionary entrepreneur, speaker and a humanitarian.

He believes every individual is capable of attaining personal and professional greatness. All relationships can be harmonious and all goals attainable, once we connect ourselves to the source of powers within. For then, the p