Start by marking “When All Is Lost: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #2)” as Want to Read:

When All Is Lost: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless

(The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #2)

Under harsh masters, Korreth’s fellow slaves succumb to despair. But Korreth knows he must keep hope alive and find the right time to escape, not only for his own sake, but for the sake of all the tribes the mutant army will conquer if left unchecked...

This is a short story of approximately 19 pages, around 30 minutes to read. It takes place before the events of The Last o
Published July 8th 2015 by Worldbinding Books

To ask other readers questions about When All Is Lost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When All Is Lost

Start your review of When All Is Lost: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #2)
Terence
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Korreth is a slave. Under every circumstance I know of being a slave is bad at best, but poor Korreth and his fellow slaves have it worse than most. Korreth is a slave to a mutant army that uses him as a living punching bag and intends to enslave his village along with everything else in its path. When All Is Lost takes a look at one of the main series characters Korreth and shines a light into the dark world he's trapped in.

I must warn you to beware my bias as a beta reader of When All Is Lost,
Anthony Messina
Apr 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Could be a little more fleshed out depending on the purpose of the novel. Since it's a prequel to Last of the Ageless, could serve a purpose in developing character backstories for that. Seems a little light otherwise.
Terry
NormaCenva
Oct 20, 2017
Will Jones
Jul 13, 2018
Science fiction and fantasy are my great loves, and I have the bookcases to prove it! Please friend me if you love SFF, too. As a young West Virginian, I looked forward to library trips with my mother and the evenings when my father read H.G. Wells to me. Nowadays, I spend my time exploring geeky topics at www.traciloudin.com.

I'd love to hear from you! Please friend me, send me a message, or ask m

The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series (4 books)
  • The Last Tail-Horse: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #1)
  • The Beginning of the End: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #3)
  • The Voice of the Darkness: A Companion Story to The Last of the Ageless (The Ageless Post-Apocalypse Series #4)