Start by marking “Saving Lady J (The Butterfly Series)” as Want to Read:
Saving Lady J (The Butterfly Series)

Saving Lady J (The Butterfly Series)

I knew I wasn’t like most people, but I didn’t know exactly what I was. It wasn’t until an event at “Club Deviant” that I realized my fears were solidly real and my life, as well as Julian’s, hung by a silken thread.

Jamie is a woman confused about who she is sexually. Her submissive side is constantly at war with her mouth.

She becomes involved with Julian, a man with secr
ebook
Published July 14th 2015 by Dark Hollows Press (first published July 13th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Saving Lady J, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Lady J

Jenna Fox
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
'Lady J', Jamie knows she's not the typical girl. As she struggles to find and accept herself, she happens to run into two different men who have their own issues.

Which leads to other problems...

Filled with suspense, this book by Suzy Ayers has a little bit for everybody. Submission/domination themes, humiliation, cuck holding... the whole nine yards for dark erotica/suspense lovers. I also appreciated the tough journey of the MC as she tried to find her way. I don't know the author's plans for
Bob Milne
Aug 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, bisexual, erotica
Although I found the style a bit jarring at times, with its abrupt transitions between character points-of-view, the darkness and the depth of Saving Lady J pulled me in. This is not BDSM spank-bank erotica, it's a genuine story that balances romance, drama, thriller, and erotica, all in equal measure. It's not always comfortable, and it sometimes goes precisely where you're hoping it won't, but it's a stronger story for taking those chances.

While technically the story of Jamie, she would not be
Maria
Kathy Heare Watts
Oct 26, 2017
Emily
Jun 05, 2018
Suzy Ayers is repped by Dark Hollows Press for Saving Lady J, a darker BDSM thriller book.

She has multiple Amazon Bestselling Author and Bestseller lists under her belt. She's moved into many genres within romance, including: Fantasy, Paranormal and Erotica. She has been dabbling in thriller/suspense writing in some of her pieces will soon be breaking into an additional pen name and continue to pu