Start by marking “Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)

Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt #1)

4.12  ·  Rating Details ·  21,843 Ratings  ·  2,503 Reviews
Now in production to be a full-length movie! Filming starts in March 2017, will release in September 2017!
Find out more at www.hollywooddirtmovie.com!

Cole Masten. Abandoned by his superstar wife, Hollywood’s Perfect Husband is now Hollywood’s Sexiest Bachelor: partying hard and screwing even harder. Watch out Los Angeles, there's a new bad boy in town.

Summer Jenkins. Tha
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 414 pages
Published September 7th 2015 by Alessandra Torre

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Dirt, please sign up.

Alessandra Torre I'm so excited that you are looking forward to Hollywood Dirt! I had no idea that Sept 7th was Brazil's Independence Day! I would love to write a…moreI'm so excited that you are looking forward to Hollywood Dirt! I had no idea that Sept 7th was Brazil's Independence Day! I would love to write a story about a brazilian girl one day... I think that a trip there would be in order first... I feel some research is in order first!
Or... maybe I just want a vacation and am jealous of your gorgeous country and culture! :) (less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
★ Hollywood Red Carpet Event! ★ October 9-15, 2016 ★ RSVP: https://goo.gl/MGpZdg

★★★★★! Hollywood Dirt (stand-alone). Opposite attracts & second chances as Hollywood comes calling on a small Southern town!

“I want to flip you over and bury my face in between your legs and fuckin’ own you with my mouth.”

Hollywood Dirt (stand-alone) opens shortly before a Hollywood production is heading to a small Southern town to film a big budget movie. Center stage is Hollywood heartthrob and too-handso
Colleen Hoover
Mar 24, 2017 Colleen Hoover rated it it was amazing
Did anyone else see the author's pic when she was in body paint? I think it was for Halloween? That has nothing to do with this book review, but it was hot.
Aestas Book Blog
Sep 03, 2015 Aestas Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

Sexy, fun, and fantastically well written, with an intense hate-to-love Hollywood romance that'll make your heart race!!

That's exactly what this book was and I love love LOVED it!!!!

There's a special feeling you get when you start a genuinely fantastic book where you can just instantly feel that it's a winner. I was less than a page into this book before I'd fallen in love with it. From the start, the story had this almost palm-tingly feeling of anticipation, exc
Christy
Jun 27, 2015 Christy rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

photo 6A53861B-0312-4EE4-ABD6-63B17F71B4F1_zpsn23p1m3e.jpg
We are strong. We are Southern. We have secrets you will never imagine.

Hollywood Dirt is not the type of read I’ve come to expect from Alessandra. After reading most of her books, I can say that this is far different from all the rest but equally as good. I was in the mood for something lighter, sweeter, with a strong heroine and wonderful hero and that is exactly what she delivered. Hollywood Dirt is a feel good romance about two people who started off hating each other and ended
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 27, 2015 Jennifer Kyle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Coca Cola Stars

description

This book was such pleasant surprise! Alessandra Torre skillfully tells the story of a small town girl falling for Hollywood’s top hottie. The story is interestingly based on the very real Coca-Cola millionaires which I found myself reading more about once I finished this book. Hollywood’s heartthrob Cole Masten is bringing this Coca-Cola story to the big screen. The filming of this movie will take place in the small, southern town of Quincy, Georgia. Summer Jenkins, our heroi
*****FIVE SOLEMATE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}
(BR with Dee and Mel)

I could hate this man, curse him to hell, but there had never been a question on this earth that the man was beautiful, this his body was sin, that his sexuality was addicting.

SUPERB!!!!

photo 7199041e878eb7976a36d01f594bdf71_zps4pgac1oi.jpg

I have read several of Alessandra Torre's books previously but this one is hands down my FAVORITE!! It was such an unexpected treat!! Her stories are usually erotic with some dark undertones. Thi
Elizabeth
~4.5 City Boy and Country Girl Stars~

"I'm so glad that Hollywood and dirt roads met in the uniqueness of Quincy."

description

Do you remember the popular gum from the 80's called Freshen Up? Imagine the sweet hard gum as it makes contact with your teeth and the first taste of sugar invades your system followed by the bite down on the gum which leads to a delicious burst of syrup to sweeten your body all the way from your mouth down to your toes! And that my friends is how I feel about Hollywood Dirt. It is a
Alex is The Romance Fox
Aren't they making this into a movie?? When?? Anyone know???
I CAN'T WAIT....................

I have only read one book by this author, Sex, Love, Repeat, which I loved…. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
And having read so many amazing reviews about Hollywood Dirt, I couldn’t wait to open up Page 1! It had to be an incredible story otherwise why would there be all those 5 star ratings by my GR friends.

Well, let me just say…….THEY WERE COMPLETLY CORRECT!!! This is a beyond incredible book!
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
6 Southern Stars Spoiler Free Review
Filming has begun on Hollywood Dirt!
For photos and info go here>> www.HollywoodDirtMovie.com!

Hollywood Dirt has Southern charm in abundance and left me ridiculously happy and content. I laughed, I swooned and I welled up with emotion. This contemporary and VERY SEXY ROMANCE oozes personality, wit and heart warming emotions. Alessandra Torre presents a story about a Southern Girl whose world collides with a Hollywood Star, they're opposites in every wa
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

Now I knew why they said you FELL in love. I plummeted with no parachute, and hoped like hell he would catch me when I hit the bottom.

Have you ever read a romance novel and it was like a movie reel in your head? Like you could actually imagine the actors playing out every line? Picture the town and it's residents exactly as they're being described? Actually notice absolutely every single minute detail inside your mind? That's what Hollywood Dirt was for me. At times I felt like I was
Loyda
Aug 04, 2015 Loyda rated it it was amazing
5***Hollywood at its Best ~ when City Boy meets Country ~ Stars

Type: Standalone
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Shifting - Dual

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“What happened between them when they touched…it was nothing like every other woman he’d ever had.” Cole

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Summer Jenkins, a small town girl at twenty-eight years old; still living with her mother had dreams once upon a time but they all came crashing down one day. Betrayal made her commit revenge, oh sweet ole revenge that cost her for as long as she could remember. Now
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 27, 2015 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans, Romance
4.5 Southern Strength Shows the Way Stars
* * * * 1/2

10/9/2016-UPDATE
It is a wonderful thing when Art Imitates Life...and then when Art becomes Life! Take the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and experience Hollywood Dirt in its original form...For soon what you have read... will be available to experience right before your eyes in a movie theater near you in 2017...Get the jump on it and make your own memories!

August 27, 2015
2015 has become the year of relationships and complex laye
Beverly
Sep 02, 2015 Beverly rated it it was amazing

Being from the South, I immediately fell in love with this story set in the small Southern town of Quincy. Alessandra completely nailed the setting, attitude and actions of Southerns. Furthermore, my town actually had a movie set there and when Hollywood came to my tiny town of Oliver Springs the rumor mill was exactly the same. I couldn’t have loved this premise and setting any more if I tried.

Summer Jenkins is an outcast in her town and for the longest time we don’t know why. She is charming,
Catarina
4 Dirty Stars.

Cole is a Hollywood sweetheart, that his now (even more) in the eyes of the public due to his very mediatic divorce. Summer is just a country girl, with some secrets in her past.
He didn’t want to fall… and neither did she.
But when they find each other forced to spend a lot of time together and neither of them resisting the attraction between them, they just might realize that sometimes what we need is very far away from what we think we want.

description

This was a funny and sexy romance a
Pearl Angeli
"Funny how love could spin your life in an entirely new direction before you even realized what had happened. And when you did realize, you din't care because the love was bigger than you and your wants."

4 Hollywood Stars!

I cannot emphasize enough the fun I had in reading this book! Hollywood Dirt was beautiful, engaging, and very well-written. This was my second Alessandra Torre read and as usual, I loved her incredible writing.

The story featured two characters namely Summer Jenkins, a Sout
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Filming has begun on Hollywood Dirt!!!!
Pics and info >> www.HollywoodDirtMovie.com!

6 "You Had Me at Y'all" Stars
 photo Hollywood dirt_zpssxxd3e5e.jpg

Equal parts naughty and nice, equal parts sassy and sweet, equal parts Hollywood and The South and all around LOVE.

photo f26078131cd8bdf029fc29111c8964cd_zps0thyqafb.jpg

The Art of Romance is alive and well in Hollywood Dirt. It shines through with the most vivid of colors. The words that Alessandra Torre paints are full of emotions. I sighed, I swooned, I laughed, I felt and most of all I loved. Two characters that are polar oppos
Amanda
~ sorry for repost. I just noticed my review was being tagged as spoiler, which I don't remember doing it.~

This is very different from my prior read by Alessandra Torre. This book has a very similar feel to Lisa Kleypas and Julie James. A Hollywood heartthrob meet a spitfire Southern girl, a romance set in Quincy, Georgia.

description

Cole Masten is Hollywood Golden Boy, who recently caught his soon to be ex-wife fucking her director. His attorney, Brad DeLuca came to his rescue and shoo him to Qu
Khadidja
Sep 25, 2015 Khadidja rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book by one of my favorites authors Alessandra Torre ! big Hollywood super star, Cole Masten, descends on small town and meets a Southern spitfire, Summer Jenkins She's feisty stubborn girl, Cole had people everywhere falling at his feet till the day he meets summer At first they both cannot stand each other, but as they get to know one another the chemistry was amazing the unexpected electric shock of sexuality that surges through their bodies Until they kissed ...

“I won’t s
warhawke
Type: Standalone
POV: Shifting - Dual
Rating:

Cole Masten was a jilted Hollywood superstar. Being newly bachelor, he spent his time enjoying sampling women who willingly throw themselves at his feet. That was until his latest project brought him to a small town of Quincy.

Summer Jenkins was a simple country girl looking for a ticket to get out of her sleepy town. The movie production gave her the opportunity to make herself useful while getting the money she needed to finally be somewhere else.
Brandi
Sep 03, 2015 Brandi rated it really liked it
Shelves: laugh-out-loud

4.5 Stars

description

Hollywood Dirt was a light, sweet read - not at all what I have grown to expect from this author. An entertaining romance about two unlikely people falling in love - from dislike, to like, to love. Growing up in the small, southern town of Quincy, Summer Jenkins, has always been a bit of an outsider. Unlike most of the residents of Quincy, she and her mother don't come from Coca-Cola money, and Summer is itching to get out of town and start over.

description

One of Hollywood's leading men, has taken
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Jun 28, 2015 Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, arc

Rating : 4.5 SOULMATES Stars

description

My Views : I must say that this one was ‘Oh so cute’description and I LOVED it. I have always been a fan of Alessandra Torre and what surprised me is that this one is SO DIFFERENT from her other books and I loved to see this type of book from the author. This book has a small-town feel surrounding it with a little mix from Hollywood. description

Style of writing : Absolutely brilliant…I’m still in a surprised state right now because she nailed this one. description I was captured by her writing and t
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
dnf @57%

I started this book on the 4th September, it is now the 11th and I have 3 hours left. I can't bring myself to finish it because quite frankly i. Am. Bored.

I am so sorry, AT still remains one of my favourite and well respected authors but this story is too slow paced in the romance department for my liking. The sex scene that I read 5% ago was extremely hot and I love the addition of Brad DeLuca, but it's not enough to keep me going I'm sad to say.

Moving on...

ARC received from author in e
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
****4.5 "Solemates" Stars!****

description

One thing is true, I don't usually read Hollywood books. I have family members and friends in that industry and the things I've seen and learned are enough to last me a lifetime. So when I read this book I was expecting to dislike it, mainly because most people that write "Hollywood" tend to write it wrong, at least the books I've read. But this one was amazing!

I can't describe in words how this made me feel. It was sweet, it was hot, it was charming (yes the south
MELISSA
Aug 04, 2015 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
4.5 "I See You" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Patty & Dee)

photo b464dd40-6f0e-43e6-bb30-403f8b48788c_zpsexepabt8.jpg

Summer Jenkins is a woman living with her mother in Quincy, Georgia. Quincy is a small sleepy town known for old wealth. Back when Coca Cola went big, it made many in the town millionaires. It's filled with beautiful plantation homes, pecan trees, & southern charm. Summer is the Quincy outcast, & mostly keeps to herself until a Hollywood scout comes to town to get things set up for a movie that will be filmed there.
S.M. West
4.5 Cocky STARS

I loved every minute of this book and couldn’t stop the fits of laughter and my constant smirk.

The premise wasn’t new: big Hollywood super star, Cole Masten, descends on small town and meets a Southern spitfire, Summer Jenkins.
 photo image.jpg12_zpsobbgvjcw.jpg

While their minds and brains don’t like each other, their bodies are on a completely different page. But this story was nothing if not refreshing and unique. Ms. Torre made this story her own. Right from loosely basing this on the Coca-Cola story to both
Sabrina
Aug 25, 2015 Sabrina rated it really liked it
Shelves: crazy-rich
Audiobook started 2/6/16 finished 2/17/16
The narrator's voice took some getting used to, and some of her different voices got a little annoying, but I enjoyed listening to this story.

4 'Country & City Boy' Stars

Cole Masten is the "it" guy in Hollywood, the guy everyone wants to be and the guy whose life everyone wants to be apart of. But his seemingly perfect life comes crashing down when he gets served with divorce papers and what he thought was a perfect marriage falls apart, leaving him
Dee Montoya
****4.5 Charming Stars*****

(ARC kindly provided by author)

(BR with Patty and Mel)

Another wonderful book by Alessandra Torre!! She always brings us something hot, romantic and very unique. I love, how she always tries different things and every time provides us with a wonderful story that will play with our senses. Hollywood Dirt was so unexpectedly charming and completely entertaining, a total winner!!!!

photo e56e15a2-b659-4d7f-b4aa-6e10238a67e5_zps5sm67pqc.jpg

Hollywood is coming to Quincy, Georgia. Hometown to Summer Jenkins, an all southern girl who
Harper Sloan
Aug 27, 2015 Harper Sloan rated it it was amazing
Alessandra Torre never fails to make my drunk on her words. I spend each page drinking down each sentence while hanging on each and every word. Her characters, written to perfection, stick with me long after I've read the last word. Hollywood Dirt is pure magic. And, it has me wanting to go reread an old favorite of mine ASAP. Bravo, love, another 5+++ read!
Michelle
What happens when Hollywood evades a small southern town?

Screenshot_1

In this contemporary romance by Alessandra Torre, Hollywood Dirt delivers the goods in every way!

Screenshot_4

When a story of small southern town catches Cole Masten’s eye. He knows this story is his next big thing. But in the midst of gaining momentum for his next venture, his world is falling apart. The Hollywood-Mega-Couple has split and Cole is slowly turning from Hollywood’s darling into Hollywood’s bad boy. Leaving the glitz, glam and temptat
Natasha is a Book Junkie
FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED:

He shuddered out my name, pressed himself fully inside, and waited for one long breath.
“Are you okay?” His words were painful and tight, gritted out between his teeth, and I nodded, unable to form words, unable to do anything but worship at the altar of Cole Masten from that moment forth.
“Good,” he moaned. “Because I’m about to unleash hell.”

With each new Alessandra Torre novel, I seem to fall more and more in love with this author’s extraordinary gift, and this book
  • Best Laid Plans (The Mercenaries, #1)
  • Anything but Minor (Balls in Play, #1)
  • Kulti
  • Sustained (The Legal Briefs, #2)
  • To Hate Adam Connor
  • Grayson's Vow
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • The Allure of Julian Lefray (The Allure, #1)
  • Heart-Shaped Hack (Kate and Ian, #1)
  • Undeniably You
  • Devious Minds (Devious Minds, #1)
  • This is War, Baby (War & Peace, #1)
  • The Paper Swan
  • Love, in Spanish (Love, in English, #1.5)
  • More Than Water (More Than Water, #1)
  • Paper Hearts (Hearts, #2)
  • If You Dare (Deanna Madden, #3)
  • The Fall Up (The Fall Up, #1)
I’m a traditionally published and indie author. With a focus on contemporary erotic romances and erotic suspense I write under the pen name Alessandra Torre (erotic romance) and A.R. Torre (erotic suspense).

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!

CHECK
More about Alessandra Torre...

“Liar.” I accused.
He laughed and leaned in, close enough for only me to hear his response. “Yes, baby. And so are you.”
22 likes
“I won’t stop until my mouth is imprinted on your mind and your taste is my fucking middle name.” 22 likes