Start by marking “Double Edged (Secret Agents, Secret Lives, #1)” as Want to Read:
Double Edged (Secret Agents, Secret Lives, #1)

Double Edged

(Secret Agents, Secret Lives #1)

Martine Dubois is a disgraced cop whose main sin was to trust a partner she should not have trusted.

When spymaster Philip Marsden, who has a painful past of his own, recruits Martine as an agent, it's her chance to find redemption, and a chance for both of them to find love - unless duty kills them first.
Published December 4th 2014 by Clan Destine Press (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Double Edged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double Edged

Start your review of Double Edged (Secret Agents, Secret Lives, #1)
Brianna
I have a massive soft-spot for spies and romance—hello childhood obsession with MacGyver and the Scarlett Pimpernel—and so was intrigued when I discovered that Narrelle Harris had a set of erotic novellas about spies, well not just spies, Australian spies in fact. (Note: as always I’m slow to the party and the third novella Wilderness dropped in September so you have not one but three novellas to read once you are finished with this review).

I’ve previously read and greatly enjoyed both of Harri
Julie Bozza
Mar 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, female-male
A well-written short, explicit romance about a secret agent and her boss. I very much enjoyed the unfolding story as Martine and Philip carefully yet confidently drew closer together. Both characters are intriguing, competent and creative - I hope this isn't the last we see of them!
Tim Richards
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent example of intelligent erotica, focusing on the exploits of a secret agent couple.
Sally
rex
rated it it was ok
Oct 26, 2013
Narrelle
Mar 11, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Aimee Nichols
Nov 03, 2019
Carles
Mar 22, 2020
Narrelle
Feb 24, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Edie Hawthorne
Sep 09, 2016
Bex
Oct 29, 2016
I grew up in a home bursting with books. My father was in the Royal Australian Air Force – we moved roughly every three years – and my parents were passionate advocates of reading and the importance of access to a library of ideas, no matter where we lived.

Between a childhood spent on the move yet steeped in literature, and a naturally dramatic personality, it’s no surprise I became a storyteller.

Secret Agents, Secret Lives (3 books)
  • Expendable (Secret Agents, Secret Lives #2)
  • Wilderness (Secret Agents, Secret Lives, #3)