Start by marking “The High Priest's Daughter (The Network Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
The High Priest's Daughter (The Network Series, #3)

The High Priest's Daughter

(Network #3)

Never Underestimate the Power of a Liberated Witch.

Despite swirling rumors of war, seventeen-year-old Bianca Monroe is living without restraint for the first time. With no curse to hinder her and her enemy, Miss Mabel, imprisoned in an impervious dungeon, she’s finally free.

Nothing lasts forever. The Southern Network attacks, launching Bianca, her beloved father, and e
Published September 15th 2015 by Antebellum Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The High Priest's Daughter, please sign up.
Kella Campbell I think the paperback hasn't been released yet, but it should be out really soon. Last I heard (Tuesday), the print typesetter was finalizing it, so I…moreI think the paperback hasn't been released yet, but it should be out really soon. Last I heard (Tuesday), the print typesetter was finalizing it, so I'm guessing it'll be out any day now.(less)

Start your review of The High Priest's Daughter (The Network Series, #3)
Kelsey Keating
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm usually picky with my 5 stars--I have to LOVE the book and be geeking out about it in order to do so.
Well, the Network series just keeps on making that work for me. I loved The High Priest's Daughter. It had action, intrigue, mystery...and a twist that had me screaming WHAT!?

Bianca is back and sassier than ever as she finally gets to take a breath and live life free from the curse that should have killed her. She's finally ready to live her life and spend time with her friends free of worry
T
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
This series gets better and better. This book started out at a fast pace and kept your heart pumping throughout the whole book. The characters are developing wonderfully and Bianca seems so real and easy to relate in this story. Can't wait for the final book in this series.
E.D.E. Bell
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult
The Network Series just keeps getting better! I love following Bianca's transformation as she comes to grips with a new and dangerous world, her successes, her failures, and the vulnerabilities of the family and friends that help define her.

This is a great series for kids and adults alike, featuring classic storytelling, charming characters, and a healthy dose of magic. I absolutely love it, and I am seriously excited to read the final book in the series. I strongly recommend it!
Muzmuz
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't stop reading

Couldn't put the book down.. the intensity with the way the events unfolded was amazing.... the little moments of butterflies gave a bit of light into the heavy story so that you just keep on reading without needing a break to breath ....
Arnaud
Sep 19, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story continuation, but...

I felt the pace was a bit slow throughout this volume and overall not as interesting. There were some good moments and decent tension building at intervals, just not as good as the first two. Hopefully the 4th one will be better :-)
Mickie Bernier davidson
This series just gets better and better with each book! Now on to the next...
Evan Morgan
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
At long last, Bianca Monroe is free from the curse that threatened her life and her nemesis and former teacher, Miss Mabel, is imprisoned with no way of escape. But nothing is as it seems. Miss Mabel's mother Angelina, a witch of unimaginable power, is pulling strings throughout Antebellum. Derek, Bianca's father and High Priest of the Central Network, prepares for war, despite a growing number of witches who choose to remain blind to the darkness that threatens to consume them. Meanwhile, Bianc ...more
Stanley Hutchings
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Stanley by: Miss Mabel's School for Witches
I was reminded that I have not reviewed Book 3, which is part of the Network Collection that I HAVE read. I will remedy that oversight.
'Miss Mabel's School for Girls' is the first of the Network Series Collection (5 novels and one novella). It is gripping and enjoyable on its own, but I just HAD to find out what happened after the first novel ended, because 16-year-old Bianca was cursed to die on her 17th birthday, coming soon. You might have the same curiosity to find out how Bianca escapes th
McKenzie Allyshia
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I generally do not like to give out 5 star reviews, but I have been addicted to this series since I read the very first book -- Mildred's Resistance. Not to mention, I stayed up past midnight reading on a work night because I could not put the book down.

The High Priest's Daughter is full of action, budding romance, mystery, plot twists, and suspense. The main character and heroine, Bianca, is a strong female lead that full of wit. Bianca has been put under an immense amount of pressure througho
Jolene MacFadden
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally, Bianca has captured and imprisoned the evil headmistress who killed her mother but with the sacrifice of the Head Priestess, she is now free from her inheritance curse to live her life. Well, as much as she and her friends are able since they are all on the brink of war.

More great intense writing, lovely imagery, and scenery. Almost quite believable magic that you take for granted and emotional turmoil of growing up, your friends changing and maturing, your dad becoming the head of you
Wendy Theriault
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I find myself surprisingly absorbed in the etwork Series and this book is the best one yet. We’ve had time in the series to get to know the characters and care about them. My only criticism is that I figured out almost immediately who Angelina was masquering as.

That being said, I’m enjoying the books nd the short stories.
Cecily
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book! It isn't my typical genre that I read, but it kept me coming back! I wanted to know what was going to happen to Bianca and her friends! There were elements of magic, adventure/action, twinge of romance, & mystery. ...more
Nikki
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library
The storyline is definitely for middle school readers. It moves quickly and the development is simple. This 3rd book was terrific, I'm invested in the character and her development. I cannot wait to read the rest of this series.
Robbi Leah  Freeman
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great for YA or Witch lovers
Tania Vaea
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
not ready for this to end

I’ve read the last 3 books in 1 day and saved the next one for today bc I’m not quite ready to let this series go
Mella
I love Bianca. And Merrick. And Miss Mabel. What a great cast of characters. This is just good pure fantasy and I love it.
Darian
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-books
Loved this one more than the previous book. I cried during one of the battles, I felt worried for some of the characters, my emotions were on a nerve wrecking rollercoaster.
Atina
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you like the Harry Potter series oh, you will like this series
Sarah D
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this though it would be great if there was a little more romance.
Kathy
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a good book and series. This is the 3rd in series. Bianca is such a careless, thoughless, strong, and brave young lady.
Donna Webb
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well just wow! Kept me on the edge of my seat. 🤓❤️
Nina
May 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great and entertaining read.
Evelyn
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Bianca is the high priest daughter but has still not learned to control her very strong powers. On to book 4
Dana Harding
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very intense climax. I have found a new favorite author. Love getting lost in these.
Cindy ✩☽♔
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rating 4.5

"If you don't like what you do everyday, you'll live a pretty miserable existence"

Honestly in this series, each book is better than the last! It might even beat out the prequel Mildred's Resistance which I consider one of my favorite parts.

One thing I find very refreshing about this series is that it does not focus too strongly on love-interests. That's not to say there isn't romance, because there is, but ultimately there is so many other things driving the story forward. Bianca is
Kella Campbell
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Having read the earlier books in the series, I knew even before I started reading this one that I was in for a treat.

The Central Network is preparing for war and Bianca is involved in some tense diplomatic action and political intrigue. The horrors of dark Almorran magic become more apparent as the conflict erupts. At the same time, Bianca and her best friends are growing into adulthood, and as the other girls begin dating, she fears she will lose them to love and marriage. Then her adored fathe
Hope Smash
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
More like 4.5, I really do love my half stars. I went into this thinking it was the last book in the series. However, when there were only 20 pages left and it was clear there was no way to resolve all the plot points in that amount of time, I knew I had been mistaken. Although I am sad my insatiable desire for closure was not satisfied, I am looking forward to at least one more book in this series. Katie Cross really found her stride with this one. Her writing was consistently good. The charact ...more
Patrick Hodges
School is over for Bianca Monroe and her friends, and Antebellum is on the brink of war.

Miss Mabel, having been defeated by Bianca in the last book, now resides in a dungeon she can't escape. But the omniscient threat of Miss Mabel's mother, Angelina, who is even MORE insidious, devious and powerful, seems to be moving pieces on the global chessboard without the knowledge of Bianca's father Derek, who has just been elevated to the rank of High Priest.

For Bianca, she wants to hang out with her sc
Terry
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Katie Cross! The High Priest's Daughter will pick you up right where you left off in the previous book..and the story just flies from there! There is something magical about the way Katie writes, it leaves you wanting so much more of the story, but always has you reading at a speed that is insane just to see what is going to happen next! The character development is done so well, that you truly do love some characters and hate a few others.

Perhaps my favorite part of this b
G.S. Jennsen
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, fantasy
Bianca is a Force of Nature

The new novel in Ms. Cross’ outstanding Network Series delivers everything we’ve come to expect from these books, and so much more.

Bianca Monroe has barely begun to catch her breath following the dramatic events of Antebellum Awakening when war comes to the Central Network, pitching everyone she cares for into danger. It also throws her into mortal danger, but Bianca never did care about her own safety ;).

The stakes have never been higher, and this plays out in more a

• A Fatal Truth (Ryder and Loveday Mystery, #5)
  • The Tethering (The Tethering, #1)
  • I See Me (Oracle #1)
  • Treasures, Demons, and Other Black Magic (The Dowser #3)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Meerkats and Murder (Merry Wrath #11)
  • The Weddings
  • Make Believe Murder (Merry Wrath #12)
  • A Court for Thieves (A Throne for Sisters, #2)
  • Rosehead
  • Shadows, Maps, and Other Ancient Magic (The Dowser #4)
  • The Graveyard Shift (Charley Davidson, #13.5)
  • Second Sight (Brady Coyne/J.W. Jackson #2)
  • Elfhame (Darkwood Chronicles #1)
  • Third Strike (Brady Coyne/J.W. Jackson #3)
  • DEAD OF NIGHT: A Scottish murder mystery (The DI Jack Knox mysteries Book 3)
  • The Lost Heir (The Gryphon Chronicles, #1)
My world revolves around my husband (who is a major hottie), my precious kids, my Vizsla’s who act like children, and the mountains.

I wear hiking boots instead of heels when I need to feel powerful, and on a bad day, I love a weightlifting workout. Actually, I love it on a good day.

I don’t eat bread because my thyroid doesn’t like it, although there are days I miss it. Especially ciabatta. Sweet p

Network (4 books)
  • Miss Mabel's School for Girls (The Network Series, #1)
  • Antebellum Awakening (The Network Series, #2)
  • War of the Networks (The Network Series, #4)