Start by marking “The High Priest's Daughter (The Network Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
The High Priest's Daughter (The Network Series, #3)

The High Priest's Daughter (Network #3)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  297 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Never Underestimate the Power of a Liberated Witch.

Despite swirling rumors of war, seventeen-year-old Bianca Monroe is living without restraint for the first time. With no curse to hinder her and her enemy, Miss Mabel, imprisoned in an impervious dungeon, she’s finally free.

Nothing lasts forever. The Southern Network attacks, launching Bianca, her beloved father, and eve
Published September 15th 2015 by Antebellum Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The High Priest's Daughter, please sign up.
Kella Campbell I think the paperback hasn't been released yet, but it should be out really soon. Last I heard (Tuesday), the print typesetter was finalizing it, so…moreI think the paperback hasn't been released yet, but it should be out really soon. Last I heard (Tuesday), the print typesetter was finalizing it, so I'm guessing it'll be out any day now.(less)

Kelsey Keating
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm usually picky with my 5 stars--I have to LOVE the book and be geeking out about it in order to do so.
Well, the Network series just keeps on making that work for me. I loved The High Priest's Daughter. It had action, intrigue, mystery...and a twist that had me screaming WHAT!?

Bianca is back and sassier than ever as she finally gets to take a breath and live life free from the curse that should have killed her. She's finally ready to live her life and spend time with her friends free of worry
Tara
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
This series gets better and better. This book started out at a fast pace and kept your heart pumping throughout the whole book. The characters are developing wonderfully and Bianca seems so real and easy to relate in this story. Can't wait for the final book in this series.
E.D.E. Bell
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult
The Network Series just keeps getting better! I love following Bianca's transformation as she comes to grips with a new and dangerous world, her successes, her failures, and the vulnerabilities of the family and friends that help define her.

This is a great series for kids and adults alike, featuring classic storytelling, charming characters, and a healthy dose of magic. I absolutely love it, and I am seriously excited to read the final book in the series. I strongly recommend it!
Evan Morgan
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
At long last, Bianca Monroe is free from the curse that threatened her life and her nemesis and former teacher, Miss Mabel, is imprisoned with no way of escape. But nothing is as it seems. Miss Mabel's mother Angelina, a witch of unimaginable power, is pulling strings throughout Antebellum. Derek, Bianca's father and High Priest of the Central Network, prepares for war, despite a growing number of witches who choose to remain blind to the darkness that threatens to consume them. Meanwhile, Bianc ...more
Cecily
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book! It isn't my typical genre that I read, but it kept me coming back! I wanted to know what was going to happen to Bianca and her friends! There were elements of magic, adventure/action, twinge of romance, & mystery.
Tania Vaea
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
not ready for this to end

I’ve read the last 3 books in 1 day and saved the next one for today bc I’m not quite ready to let this series go
Mella
I love Bianca. And Merrick. And Miss Mabel. What a great cast of characters. This is just good pure fantasy and I love it.
Robbi Leah  Freeman
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great for YA or Witch lovers
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
Rating 4.5

"If you don't like what you do everyday, you'll live a pretty miserable existence"

Honestly in this series, each book is better than the last! It might even beat out the prequel Mildred's Resistance which I consider one of my favorite parts.

One thing I find very refreshing about this series is that it does not focus too strongly on love-interests. That's not to say there isn't romance, because there is, but ultimately there is so many other things driving the story forward. Bianca is
Kella Campbell
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Having read the earlier books in the series, I knew even before I started reading this one that I was in for a treat.

The Central Network is preparing for war and Bianca is involved in some tense diplomatic action and political intrigue. The horrors of dark Almorran magic become more apparent as the conflict erupts. At the same time, Bianca and her best friends are growing into adulthood, and as the other girls begin dating, she fears she will lose them to love and marriage. Then her adored fathe
Patrick Hodges
School is over for Bianca Monroe and her friends, and Antebellum is on the brink of war.

Miss Mabel, having been defeated by Bianca in the last book, now resides in a dungeon she can't escape. But the omniscient threat of Miss Mabel's mother, Angelina, who is even MORE insidious, devious and powerful, seems to be moving pieces on the global chessboard without the knowledge of Bianca's father Derek, who has just been elevated to the rank of High Priest.

For Bianca, she wants to hang out with her sc
Hope Smash
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
More like 4.5, I really do love my half stars. I went into this thinking it was the last book in the series. However, when there were only 20 pages left and it was clear there was no way to resolve all the plot points in that amount of time, I knew I had been mistaken. Although I am sad my insatiable desire for closure was not satisfied, I am looking forward to at least one more book in this series. Katie Cross really found her stride with this one. Her writing was consistently good. The charact ...more
Kenzie
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I generally do not like to give out 5 star reviews, but I have been addicted to this series since I read the very first book -- Mildred's Resistance. Not to mention, I stayed up past midnight reading on a work night because I could not put the book down. The High Priest's Daughter is full of action, budding romance, mystery, plot twists, and suspense. The main character and heroine, Bianca, is a strong female lead that full of wit. Bianca has been put under an immense amount of pressure througho ...more
Terry
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Katie Cross! The High Priest's Daughter will pick you up right where you left off in the previous book..and the story just flies from there! There is something magical about the way Katie writes, it leaves you wanting so much more of the story, but always has you reading at a speed that is insane just to see what is going to happen next! The character development is done so well, that you truly do love some characters and hate a few others.

Perhaps my favorite part of this b
G.S. Jennsen
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, fantasy
Bianca is a Force of Nature

The new novel in Ms. Cross’ outstanding Network Series delivers everything we’ve come to expect from these books, and so much more.

Bianca Monroe has barely begun to catch her breath following the dramatic events of Antebellum Awakening when war comes to the Central Network, pitching everyone she cares for into danger. It also throws her into mortal danger, but Bianca never did care about her own safety ;).

The stakes have never been higher, and this plays out in more a
Jennifer Jimmerson
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Katie Cross has created another winner. This series keeps getting better. I love her writing style. She paints 3D pictures with words of the The Network Series world. The characters are realistic - in the realm of the fantastic, likeable (or detestable in the case of Mabel and her mother), relatable, sassy, and strong.
This book has suspense, humor, intrigue, a pinch of romance, and a lot of action. I think it has something for just about everyone.

I can't believe the next book is the last,
Ashley Mcroberts
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is Katie's best book so far. I loved the action, development, dialog, characters, and Bianca of course. The descriptions were beautiful and image provoking. She has built her world further and expanded the reach of Bianca to include the other Networks. I can honestly say there is nothing that this book is lacking, nothing I would add. If you haven't read the other books in the Network Series your life isn't complete.
Candy Goulette
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life goes on

Like the two books before it, the third book in the Network Series left me wanting to jump into the next book. Unfortunately, I will have to wait. The network world created by Katie Cross is rich, vivid and real, and filled with people who just happen to be witches. Their stories could be the lives of any group, and leaves you cheering for the just to prevail over the evil. Will they? We won't know until the next book comes out!
Mary Cooper
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful installment of The Network Series. I couldn't wait to finish this book to see how it was going to end. Once again, I could envision what was happening, could see Chatham Castle & Letum Wood. Thanks to Ms. Cross' writing, I felt like I was in the cave with Bianca & Angelica.
I can't wait until the next book!
J.S. Bailey
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Despite the fact that I correctly guessed the plot twist early on, I did enjoy this book.
L.L. Reynolds
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
This was my favorite book so far in The Network Series. Every book gets better and I am in complete awe of Bianca. Read the series from the beginning so you can see how this character evolves. It is fascinating,and besides that who doesn't enjoy witches, wizards and dragons!?
Kirstin Pulioff
This series keeps getting better!!! I am convinced that Author Cross cannot write a bad book. The adventure, intrigue, magic...and twists just keep getting better.

If you're looking for a series you can't put down... This is it!
Brusaurus
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is certainly the best installment yet! Loved it.
William Mehl
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Won on goodreads. Great story with magic characters. Very absorbing and fun to read.
Sam McRoberts
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

I love Katie's descriptions in this book, she made me feel as if I was inside. I loved the emotions and ups and downs. Great book.
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this series, and this is another great addition. The characters are well written and the story is deeply engaging. Can't wait for the fourth and final installment.
melissa
Sep 13, 2017
Cecilia
Aug 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Soul Ink (Grimm Agency, #1.5)
  • The Ivory Tower
  • Niles (The Station #4)
  • Midwife on Call: Tales of Tiny Miracles
  • Mrs. Wheelbarrow's Practical Pantry: Recipes and Techniques for Year-Round Preserving
  • The Silver Key (A Dance of Dragons #1.5)
  • Shadowed By Wings (Dragon Temple Saga, #2)
  • Be a Party Plan Superstar: Build a $100,000-A-Year Direct Selling Business from Home
  • Jack Templar And The Lord Of The Werewolves (The Templar Chronicles, #4)
  • Hookah (Insanity, #4)
  • Book of Witchery: Spells, Charms & Correspondences for Every Day of the Week
  • The Tattooed Duchess (A Fire Beneath the Skin, #2)
  • Magic 101 (A Diana Tregarde Investigation Boxset)
  • Heart Burn (The 1st Freak House Trilogy, #3)
  • The Secrets of Ghosts (The Language of Spells #2)
My world revolves around my husband (who is a major hottie), my Vizsla’s, and the mountains.

I wear hiking boots instead of heels when I need to feel powerful, and on a bad day, I love a weightlifting workout. Actually, I love it on a good day.

I don’t eat bread because my thyroid doesn’t like it, although there are days I miss it. Especially ciabatta. Sweet potatoes are kind of my thing. Cookies to
More about Katie Cross

Network (4 books)
  • Miss Mabel's School for Girls (The Network Series, #1)
  • Antebellum Awakening (The Network Series, #2)
  • War of the Networks (The Network Series, #4)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • The Siren
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Sword of Shannara Trilogy (Shannara, #1-3)
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs, #1)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Kull: Exile of Atlantis
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Oryx and Crake (MaddAddam, #1)
  • Gears of War  Aspho Fields
  • Star Wars: Darth Plagueis
    $7.99 $1.99
  • You Suck (A Love Story, #2)
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
  • Infinite
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic, #2)
  • The Mermaid's Sister
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Born (Boundary Magic, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Warded Man (Demon Cycle, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • The Last One
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Abyss Beyond Dreams (Commonwealth: Chronicle of the Fallers, #1)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)