Start by marking “Spartan Resistance (Beloved Bloody Time #4)” as Want to Read:
Spartan Resistance (Beloved Bloody Time #4)

Spartan Resistance

(Beloved Bloody Time #4)

Resisting love is futile.

Brenden Christos was born a son of Sparta, and is over two thousand years old.  Now, in the twenty-third century, he is the security chief of the Chronometric Conservation Agency.  He has no time for fools, humans or anyone who threatens his Agency.  Love is at the bottom of his list of priorities.

Brenden doesn’t have much time for Mariana Ma

Published July 17th 2015 by Tracy Cooper-Posey

To ask other readers questions about Spartan Resistance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spartan Resistance

Start your review of Spartan Resistance (Beloved Bloody Time #4)
Dina Bushrod
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another great time travel story from one of my favorite authors. What I really liked from this particular story was the feeling of surprise between the two main male characters in the story. Their unexpected strong and sexual attraction to each other. The author has written this interaction beautifully. This attraction is more than beneficial to the female character as she is torn between her long time but secret feelings for one and her strong feelings and sexual attraction to an unexpected man ...more
April Mollenkopf
I have to say, I love all of this author's books. The characters draw you in and you become so involved in the story, you can't put the book down. This book is about Brenden, a vampire over 2,000 years old, Mariana, a human who works for the Chronometric Conservation Agency and Laszlo (Billy), another vampire. Mariana meets Laszlo and starts to fall for him. Brenden meets Billy (the future Laszlo) and starts to fall for him. Now all that is needed is for Brenden and Mariana to fall for each othe ...more
Cilicia White
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the next book in the series and Brenden gets his mates. Brenden is not looking for love but he finds it. Mariana isn't for love either but she gets it from not one but two men. Lazlo is a man on a mission and he wants Mariana. Brenden doesn't trust Lazlo and uses his time travel ability to find out the truth and what he finds out will change their future. Of course Gabriel is back and our couples must come up with a way to stop him. This book does have HEA but not a standalone. It's best ...more
Linda
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
😕Will Gabriel force compliance with his agenda before Mariana figures out her love life?
July 22, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
👍4.5 stars
I found this installment of the Beloved Bloody Time series much easier to follow and enjoy than the two immediately preceding it (Byzantine Heartbreak and Romani Armada), probably because less new characters were added and there was less shifting between times and places. Unrequited and denied love is a major theme that forms the basis for the rel
Shasha
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Futuristic paranormal menage

This is part of a series so side characters and plot lines may be hard to understand if you read this out of order.
Well developed world building and masterfully crafted relationships.
A couple typos and a misspelled side character name that happens enough I don't know which name is the right one.

Mature content
Lorelei
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot romance and thrilling storyline

This book had me captivated from the very start. I love how Tracey Cooper-Posey not only provides you with an epic love story but also weaves in whole world events. Loving the story behind the story, with each book another piece of the puzzle.
Chibime
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, I read this book in 24 hours. I can't stop! on to the next and the last book which is sad but you know your gorl couldn't and would not stop!
DebA
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What would you do for love? Anything? Laszlo Wolffe dared such a thing, and being able to time travel is a bonus. He wanted to save his menage relationship with Mariana Madison Jones, and Brenden Christos. Gabriel Miyamoto Terranova is good at making everyone's life hell. You'll just have to read it.

The characters were engaging, the story well-written, steamy scenes, drama, and enough conflicts to keep my interest. The novel was awesome. I had fun reading about something different for a change.
Cilicia White
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vanessa
This was the first one of the books in the series that I have read. Having said that, even though it was a little difficult for me to figure out who all of the characters were and how they fit into the story I liked this book. Set in the future, this book has time travel, vampires, psi-filers and an impending war.

I would recommend reading the other books first. I know that I have already gotten book one (Bannockburn Binding) so I can get all of the backstory and be ready for the next in the ser
Kristen Garrett
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You absolutely will not be able to put it down

For those who have followed this series as I have this book did what I thought could not be done-it exceeded my expectations. The characters we have all grown to love-Nayara,Ryan,Cael,Brendan,Marianna,Deonne,Justin and the rest are all here so we get to keep following their stories with new people added. As usual Tracy has given us descriptions so vivid that we long to be there because we can actually see the beautiful places both present and past.
Secretly Reading
I like this world a lot, and even the characters but what RUINED the romance was that the author uses time travel to force the characters into a relationship. It's a cheap way to bring the leads together instead of organically drawing them together. The leads even wonder about this but then, boom, they decide to stop caring if time has manipulated them into being together--well, this reader didn't stop caring and it ruined the romance.
Tammy
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An edge of the seat, can’t put it down paranormal read. This story is action packed with plenty of suspense, drama and hot sex. The characters draw you into the story and keep you there from beginning to end. I loved it! Looking forward to more.
Starr Leeman
Mar 20, 2018
Oy
Aug 22, 2015
Tracy Cooper-Posey
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
BARBARA HORNYAK
Mar 30, 2016
Paula
Aug 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

• Grim & The City (A Grimlock Family Short)
  • Grim Tempest (Aisling Grimlock #8)
  • The Grim & The Dead: A Grimlock Family Short
  • Grim Rising (Aisling Grimlock #7)
  • Grim Offerings (Aisling Grimlock, #2)
  • Grim Expectations (Aisling Grimlock #5)
  • Grim Holiday (Aisling Grimlock #6)
  • Now & Grim: A Grimlock Family Short
  • Grim Reunion (Aisling Grimlock #4)
  • Grim Tidings (Aisling Grimlock, #1)
  • Grim & Bear It: A Grimlock Family Short
  • Sassy Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #9)
  • Grim Beginnings (Aisling Grimlock #1-3)
  • Grim Discovery (Aisling Grimlock, #3)
  • Grim Vows (Aisling Grimlock, #9)
  • Grim Middle (Aisling Grimlock #4-6)
  • Grim Like Me (A Grimlock Family Short)
  • Grim End (An Aisling Grimlock Mystery, #7-9)
Tracy Cooper-Posey is an Amazon #1 Best Selling Author. She writes romantic suspense, paranormal, urban fantasy, futuristic and science fiction romances. She has published over 100 novels since 1999, been nominated for five CAPAs including Favourite Author, and won the Emma Darcy Award.

She turned to indie publishing in 2011. Her indie titles have been nominated four times for Book Of The Year and

Beloved Bloody Time (5 books)
  • Bannockburn Binding (Beloved Bloody Time, #1)
  • Byzantine Heartbreak (Beloved Bloody Time, #2)
  • Romani Armada (Beloved Bloody Time, #3)
  • Celtic Crossing (Beloved Bloody Time, #5)

News & Interviews