Start by marking “Piercing Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #5)” as Want to Read:
Piercing Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #5)

Piercing Ecstasy

(Guardians of the Realms #5)

After a hellish month of searching, Immortal warrior Jax and his brethren are nowhere near finding the sleeping God who was stolen by their enemy. As if that isn't problem enough, after millennia, other Guardians are dropping like flies to the mating frenzy. Jax never dreams he could be next. After all, he’s too flawed, his sexual appetite too insatiable to ever be complet ...more
Published January 31st 2015 by Setta Jay, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Piercing Ecstasy, please sign up.
Setta Jay Thank you so much! <3 <3 I know I have several readers who absolutely love Kym Grosso, Suzanne Wright, and Amelia Hutchins. …moreThank you so much! <3 <3 I know I have several readers who absolutely love Kym Grosso, Suzanne Wright, and Amelia Hutchins. (less)

Start your review of Piercing Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #5)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

They may not know each other, but that would change. Soon. She was his. That may scare the shit out of her, but not him. The minute she touched him their fate was sealed.

Alright look, I want to tell you that what drew me to this series initially was the intricate world building and the fantastic characters, but I'd be flat out lying. Truthfully what did it was the super dirty, incredibly erotic, and always pant inducing sex. Yes. I'm deep like that (that's what she said)

Bein
Pam
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 here kitty kitty stars
“Kitten, you’re really making me feel like pulling out my dick so you can see it’s bigger than what you’ve got going on under those tight-assed pants.”

Ilena has a score to settle, after thousands of years she finally has a lead to find her enemy. A loner and skilled warrior by choice, she lets one thing rule her; revenge. Her ghost like ability keeps her from being seen and sensed...until Jax
Her mind was her own. Her body, hers to give as she wanted
Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘
----> It's live [AmazonAU]!

FOUR AND A HALF STARS!

When Setta wrote me saying that she hoped I would enjoy this book, I imagined a smug smile on her face as she typed those words, knowing full well that not only would I enjoy this book, but that my life would be ruined by this series with its hot sex, possessive alpha males and feisty females.

Before I go any further, let me get one thing off my chest: DAT COVER .
I think it's only appropriate that we take a minute to ogle this magnificent
✰ Liz ✰
4.5 I LOVE IT STARS!

"She felt so much love she couldn't move, could barely breathe."-Ileana

description

Piercing Ecstasy is the 5th book in the Immortal Guardian Series. In this book we finally get to know "the broody bad boy guardian" JAX! A rogue god is on the loose and the Guardians are on the hunt to chase him down and keep peace in the realms.

Jax has the reputation for being the "man whore in the bunch". (Keep in mind they are all highly charged sexual beings so that is saying a lot!) He has never had
Stacey is Sassy
This Guardian talks the talk and walks the walk

In Piercing Ecstasy we finally get to know Jax beyond his harem. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about his mate having to deal with his sexual history and what he is mostly known for. I thought she might end up being a timid little mouse who'd just suck it up and deal with it. Ileana is NOT like that at all. If anything, she's the complete opposite. Ileana has a secret ability and because of it and her plans for vengeance, she doesn't have a lot of frien
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
It was Jax's turn to be mated and his journey was just as delicious (and less painful) as the rest! So here's the gist cuz I'm ready to get back to this series...

🐾 As far as I knew, the Guardian men need not only Earth energy to replenish, they need sex. Jax took this need up a notch and kept a harem of women (and sometimes men) to be there at his discretion. Everyone knew of his harem, but after watching his brothers find their mates, he disbands his harem, waiting to find a mate of his own.
🐾 T
J. Kahele
Ilena is a woman who out for vengeance, to payback the very person who took the people she loved the most away from her. She is strong and willful, and not afraid to speak her mind. While spying, on a couple who can lead her to the very person she seeks, she smells him. She knows he's near. Her mate.

Jax is an arrogant son of a gun. I loved and hated him all at once. He would be so aggressive and kind of cold with Ilena, with something like this:
"You're really starting to piss me off with that
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
I think I still hear Maroon 5……

“Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent from miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals “

Honestly, Piercing Ecstasy has been my favorite of the series thus far. There's mystery and intrigue from the get go; and when these two get a good look at one another… game on! It's super sensual with both of their needs to dominate. It was a superbly gratifying read. I really think Setta Jay has hit her groove with this one. The storyline is on point.
Marta Cox
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Ok finally we start to get a much more rounded picture of just what is happening in the Realms! I've enjoyed reading this series but have often had to shake my head, roll my eyes as these apparently possessive guardians happily share their females when they bond! Come on this does not fit but at least the author seems to finally realise that what's sexy shenanigans when single and desperate does not really fit the heroes she has created! Ok rant over but erotic scenes are never going to be enoug ...more
Nikki
Preliminary review.... OMG! THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING! Setta Jay is the shit! I soooooo can't wait for the next one now and this one hasn't even been published yet!

❤❤ JAX ❤❤ So freaking swoon worthy!

Ok, so once upon an amazon browsing trip, I stumbled across this hot covered book called Hidden Ecstasy. The price was right (free!) and the blurb sounded interesting, so I, of course, one clicked. After I consumed this morsel of short erotic paranormal goodness, I saw that there was more! So I one
Paige
4 "Take Me" Stars

This series is seriously addicting. Once I start reading, I can't stop. The sexiness jumps off the pages and right into my lap (winky face). I've fallen in love with each Guardian but was extra excited to read about the deliciously dirty Jax. With a kick ass heroine and an uber alpha, this book picks up right where the last one ended making me feel like I've come home.

Jax is one of the oldest Guardians. He may not have faced the same horrors as some of his younger brother's but
Isabel *IsaBooks*
This series keeps getting better and better... And better.

In Piercing Ecstasy we are given Jax (a.k.a. The Playboy) and Ileana's story.

Ileana...
description

She was a solitary woman in her search for revenge, until one day she landed on the path of a Guardian.
She never wanted a mate, but she knew that no matter how much she wanted to escape, Jax was hers.

"Her heart nearly beat out of her chest and the urge to flee nearly overcame her (...)."

Jax...
description

After his brothers started to find their mates, Jax sent h
Angie
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
I was given a copy of this book by netgalley for an honest review.

5 Stars

This is the fifth book in the Guardians of the Realms series. Even though these are novel length books, at around 300 pages each, it does not feel like I've read five of them already, because they keep you so engaged that it seems like you've just started and you're already halfway through! That also means I only have two more to go before I've run out of published books and I'll have to sit back and wait for the next one.
Beebs

Book 5 of the Guardians of the Realms series, Jax and Ileana's story.

Ileana was orphaned as a young child when her parents died protecting her from Cyril. She has been almost totally on her own ever since. She occasionally seeks out others but has mostly been working on her own seeking revenge for what happened to her parents. She is at a party in disguise trying to find out information when Jax stumbles upon her hiding, she knows that touching him will start the mating ritual but feels she has
Tara♥ {MindforBooks}

This one made me cry!

Granted I was in a lot of pain while reading it but Ileana's story made me sad.

She was absolutely awesome and I loved her. Jax annoyed me on occasion but it was more to do with him not listening to her. Like at the very start when they met. Lots of great secondary plots going on in this as well. Honestly these keep getting better and better.
Liz F
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review copy courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley.

Oh no! I'm getting close to the end of my Setta Jay marathon! This just sucks. Piercing Ecstasy is Book 5 in her Guardians of the Realm series. There's one more and then Goodreads doesn't list ANYTHING else coming up for this series! What's a girl to do?!

Ileana was another bad ass heroine. I really liked her, even though she didn't have a big personality. She lost her parents at a young age and has been training and planning for her revenge eve
I loved every second of Jax and Ileana's story! In fact I read Piercing Ecstasy so obsessively and so compulsively that I'm pretty sure I injured a digit or two swiping pages. In fact, this review is a bit delayed because I was so involved with Jax and Ileana that I kinda forgot to make my mental notes for this review... so I decided to turn around and start over.... all over. I re-read the whole series again! I loved every book just as much as the first time- maybe even a bit more as I have got ...more
Tracey
Ileana and Jax's book

I'm amazed how quick Setta gets her books out, She doesn't keep us waiting and the depth of characthers and story seem to deepen with each book, I love these Guardians!

Piercing Ecstasy is all about the guardian Jax, he definitely has no plans on getting a mate until he has no choice. Ileana is an independent soul, she's suffered tragedy and likes to keep her distance from others!

Two Independent souls thrown together in a mating frenzy = hot and interesting. I adore Jax's pe
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

This series just gets better and better. No two Guardians and their mates have the same journey. I mean not even close. Jax like all his brothers is smokin' HOT, and possessive and just amazing. Ileana was pretty kick arse herself. The fight against the bad "guys" just keeps changing and getting more intense. Oh, poor Drake. My only complaint with this one is the whole Vane and Brianne side romance felt like it got short changed.
StellaR
DON'T LET THE COVER FOOL YOU!

Yes it's super hot, of course, not disappointing at all. The writing, plot and story were done nicely, blended effortlessly. This was actually a lovely surprise since I encountered the author while browsing GR, never heard anything from her at all before.
Going to read from book 1 after this, I need to catch up from the start after all.
Stacie
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Solid 4 Stars!
I am loving this series!! Jax and Ileana did not disappoint and the ending was so very sweet. Now, with what has been revealed about Drake, can I skip book 6 and get to 7?!! Just kidding, I wouldn't skip Bastian. I can not get enough of these sexy fierce Guardians. Happy reading!!

*Series must be read in order.
Jeanny
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
This eARC was kindly provided by the publisher via Netgalley. All comments, reviews, & ratings are my own.

Fun read.
Stephanie ✨
5✨

“Eyes open, Ileana,” he growled. “I want you to see who’s in you. Who gives you what you need.” - Jax

I have been waiting for Jax to get his mate, especially after Conn got his. I had wondered if Mia was going to be involved somehow, but she just has an attraction to Jax and I mean, I can't blame her.

Jax is wonderful. He has a dirty mouth and his witty comments always make me giggle. I love how he thinks that just because he has a healthy sexual appetite he thinks he won't be the next one
Marianna
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Read more reviews at A Lust for Reading. I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Jax is pretty much the textbook definition of a man whore. Over the centuries he has been know for his insatiable sexual appetite and he keeps a harem of women, and occasionally a man, at his beck and call. However, with so many of his Guardian brothers finding their mates, he knows he will probably be finding his own soon as well.

Illeana has been completely on her own since she was a little girl. Her onl
Marissa
World Building: This novel takes place all over the Tetartos realm. I like how that realm mimics the Earth realm so it’s a little easier to understand where the characters are throughout their search for Elizabeth.
Characters: The main characters in the novel are Jax and Ileana. Both are Ailouros aka half cats but, have vastly different pasts. Jax has been unable to satisfy his sexual appetite for as long as he can remember. How can one female possibly be everything he could want or for that matt
Rachel
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m going to start this with saying, this is a book for mature audiences. It’s a paranormal erotic story. If that doesn’t give you a hint of what’s’ to come then don’t bother picking this book up. It contains the following super-hot alphas who get all possessive after one touch, kick ass heroines, voyeurism, loads of steamy sex, and I mean loads, anal play and did I mention the big delicious alpha? You have been warned.

This may be the fifth book in the Guardians of the Realms series but the pace
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 4.5 Piercing Stars ~

Piercing Ecstasy is book five in the Guardians of the Realms series. It's another *FANTASTIC* erotic read in this series by Setta Jay. I can’t get enough of this world and it’s oh so HAWT Guardians.

Ileana, confident, a warrior who rules her domain, but also has some emotional issues to over come. Jax, Guardian, a bit insatiable, powerful and very alpha.

I was curious to see how Jax’s mating would be handled and the author did not disappoint. I enjoyed Ileana and Jax’s
Janice
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 18+
Recommended to Janice by: Author
I loved, loved, loved this book. I am still fanning myself as it was so friken hot and steamy. Setta Jay has written another fantastic book!!

This book picked up where book 4, Tempting Ecstasy, left off. The Guardians are still looking for Apollo and Elizabeth. They are under a time restraint as they need to rescue someone (can't tell you or will ruin it for you). We learn more about Brianne and Vane and what is going on with them.

Jax finally meets his mate. Her name is Ileana. Instantly they kno
Juletta Gilge
Nov 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
**Copy provided by author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

YAASSS!

hell yeah photo: thedoncheering.gif

This one was just as good as the last. There is finally some action (the non-sexual kind) some action (the really sexual kind) and the plot is great.

Ileana was interesting, and it was something other than a girl who needed saving. She kicked ass and was not afraid to get down and dirty.

Jax was a typical alpha-male guardian, but was a bit more dominant than some. I enjoyed how confused he was about having
Eclipse Reviews
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
With his brethren finding mates fast Jax is confident that there is no woman in any of the realms to satisfy his hunger. Well that is until he infiltrates and messes up Ileana’s spy mission. Drunk on vengeance Illeana is so close to finally finding her target and taking her revenge. But when the guardian Jax stumbles into her spy mission and threatens to destroy her moment of vengeance she makes a choice to safe her mission and take a leap into the frenzy.

Jax is dumbfounded that this female coul
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Flames of Chaos (Legacy of the Nine Realms, #1)
  • When He’s Dark  (The Olympus Pride, #1)
  • Rise Of Ashes (Transfusion Saga #4)
  • Blood Of Kings (Transfusion Saga #3)
  • Claimed by the Horde King (Horde Kings of Dakkar, #2)
  • Brimstone Nightmares (Queen of the Damned, #4)
  • Captive of the Horde King (Horde Kings Of Dakkar, #1)
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Infernal Desires (Queen of the Damned, #3)
  • Good Intentions (The Road to Hell, #1)
  • Mark of Truth (Wicked Kingdoms, #1)
  • Transfusion (Transfusion Saga #1)
  • The Pages of the Mind (The Uncharted Realms #1)
  • Reborn in Flames (Reborn, #1)
  • A Final Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #3)
  • Leap of the Lion (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #4)
  • Emperor's Throne (Desert Cursed, #6)
Setta Jay is the author of the popular Guardians of the Realms series. She's garnered attention and rave reviews in the paranormal romance world for creating stories that incorporate a strong plot with a heavy dose of heat.

Setta loves to hear from readers so feel free to ask her questions on social media or send her an email and she will happily reply.

Be sure to subscribe to her newsletter for g

Guardians of the Realms (10 books)
  • Ecstasy Unbound (The Guardians of the Realms, #1)
  • Ecstasy Claimed (Guardians of the Realms, #2)
  • Denying Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms, #3)
  • Tempting Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms, #4)
  • Binding Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #6)
  • Searing Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #7)
  • Divine Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #8)
  • Storm of Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #9)
  • Eternal Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms #10)

News & Interviews

“Eyes open, Ileana,” he growled. “I want you to see who’s in you. Who gives you what you need.” 11 likes