Start by marking “Hidden Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms)

Hidden Ecstasy

(Guardians of the Realms #0.5)

Available as a FREE read on SettaJay.com

This was originally published as a free teaser prequel to the Guardians of the Realms series. In the overall timeline this is before Ecstasy Unbound, but you may enjoy it more after reading the first few books in the series.

Ever since the Gods were sent to sleep for their sins against humanity, Vane, the son of Athena has been avoidi
39 pages
Published (first published January 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Ecstasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Ecstasy

Start your review of Hidden Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms)
Pam
5 shorty-sexy stars
"How hard?"

“As hard as you can give it, kitten.” She grinned wickedly at him as she issued the challenge

Why I waited to read Hidden Ecstasy is beyond me, because this right here was so damn HOT!!! Like all the Guardians it didn't skimp on the sexual frenzy, and since it was short it still managed to give us a well balanced mix. Vane and Brianne's story has evolved throughout the series, but in this we get a peek into the life before the changes.

Vane always had th
Stacey is Sassy
I'm going back to the start.

Doh! I didn't even know Hidden Ecstasy existed until today and I just finished Piercing Ecstasy (The Guardian's of the Realms #5). When I realised this slippery little sucker had passed my notice and who the main characters were, I knew I had to go back.

Holy Shamoly...this little story packed a sexual wallop. Talk about smoking. Brianne and Vane are both strong and each feel the need to dominate. What results is normally a bloody battle to the climax...literally. In t
First Read: 8th July 2015 - 3 stars
Second Read: 21st January 2016 - 4 stars

Hidden Ecstasy is a free prequel short story to Setta Jay's Guardians of the Realms series, I liked it the first time I read it but it was the second time around, after I'd read the first full length book Ecstasy Unbound, that I really enjoyed it. Although it works as a prequel I think I just appreciated it more when I was familiar with the main characters.

This is an erotic paranormal romance series so that's something to
J. Kahele
Mar 06, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
Great story

This part of this series is the story of Brianne And Vane and their secret sex meetings. It was very hot and although I enjoyed the characters and the authors writing, I felt there really wasn't much of a story.
Vashti
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Prequel to this Erotic pnr series by a new to me author which I enjoyed very much and only makes me want to read more of this couple's story.Liked what I have read so far...did I mention to say....hawt!!!!!
Setta Jay
Mar 22, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Available as a FREE read on SettaJay.com

Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great intro to this series. Guess what I am going to be reading all weekend. :)
Kristin
Mar 23, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal-mix
What do you get when you take a son of the goddess Athena and a Guardian of the Realm? It could be a new paranormal series for me to read.

Vane, the son of Athena is a Demi-god trying to stay hidden in the human world. You see, the Gods were put to sleep for their sins in the immortal realm. He and his siblings fight for humans, to keep them safe and hide out. He's been enjoying a very sexual relationship with Brianne, who is a Guardian for centuries. Neither view the other as their mate but def
Tracy Sanne
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great short story intro. Just enough to whet my appetite for the new series. I can't wait to learn more about the Guardians and their healthy sexual appetite!
Tina tinkerbel Hart
Wow hot & steamy in places and packed full of action in the rest, what a great start to what sounds like a awesome series. Bring on book 1 :-D :-D ...more
Stephanie ✨
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
4✨

“Yield, and I'll eat your little pussy... first.”

So, I read this book before I read any of the other Guardians of the Realms novels. I was advised to read it after the first one or two, but I have this annoying thing where I hate reading books out of order. So I started with Hidden Ecstasy anyway!

I wish I would have read this after the first few. Heh.

The novella follows Vane and Brianne. Vane is a demi-god and Brianne is one of the Guardians of the Realms. The two of them are not supposed
Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)
HELLO PROLOGUE!! I've found a new author to fangirl over... Setta Jay!
excited faint
excited

I think I liked this one more because I read it after Ecstasy Unbound and Ecstasy Claimed so I knew the characters and what they're about. Maybe? I don't know.. but I really loved this one and it just clicked on all cylinders for me.

I just LOVE Setta Jay's dirty talkin men and Vane is a nice addition to this category! Aaaaaannnddd then we have Brianne.... she is just as filthy mouthed as the rest of the men and I love it. Sh
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This is a short but exceedingly hot introduction into the world of the Guardians of the Realm. We have Vane - who is the son of Athena, Erik - his twin brother, and Alex, their younger sister. Brianne is Vane's 'love' interest, although their relationship isn't exactly loving. It is hot though so be prepared. Alex, Vane and Erik are also hunting for a girl that has been kidnapped and abused, so you get an idea on where they stand with that. All in all, a quick intro but definitely one to pique y ...more
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Rating: 4.5/5

Setting: Earth

Main Characters: Vane, Brianne

Supporting Characters: Alex, Erik

Summary: The children of the Greek Gods were punished for abusing humanity. Vane, his twin Erik, and their sister Alex, are hiding on earth protecting the humans.

Thoughts: This was just a tease of what is to come in the series and man is it HOT!!! Even with such a small taste I am hooked.
Marianna
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
My first foray into PNR and I was very pleasantly surprised. It starts off with an explosive bang, yes literally, and ends in the same fashion. The sex scenes were hot as hell and I loved Vane's dominance. In between is some action and intrigue and overall it made for a very enjoyable read. I am definitely going to want to continue on with this series, especially after reading the blurb for the next book...Ménage? Bondage? Hell yeah, sign me up!
Tracey
Finally found time to read this novella from Setta Jay. I've read both Ecstasy Unbound and Ecstasy Claimed and I love them. Even though this is a prequel, I think I enjoyed it more as I know the characthers and story from the other books.

It's full of hot sex with a glimpse into the world of Vane, Erik and Alex.

It's a free read and is worth one clicking.
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Awesomely Delicious! I LOVED! I think this novella was sexy, intriguing, passionate, with lots of HOT sex scenes, engaging characters, and was a well written story. I am ALWAYS happy with The Guardians of The Realms stories and can't wait for more.
Lee
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot, hot, hot! Wow, starts off with a bam, and never stops! A must read!
Humm..... well, there was zero world-building and I could not understand what was going on. A prequel should set things up and draw the reader into the characters' world, not leave the reader confused and lost. Right? And wait, it ends with a cliffhanger:(. Anyway, this wasn't much of anything but a couple of sex scenes. Not enough to get into. I think I'll place this one down on my list for now.
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 3 Hidden Stars ~

Hidden Ecstasy is the prequel #0.5 to the Guardians of the Realms by Setta Jay. This is my first experience reading Setta Jay. We are given just a taste of the Guardians and their sexual appetite.

This prequel starts us off hot and heavy. Wow baby the sex is off the charts wet your panties hot.

Vane and his siblings Erik and Alex where interesting and I enjoyed them. We learn that Vane and his siblings are hiding out because they are demi-gods, who should not be on the
T.M. Payne
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book: Hidden Ecstasy
Author: Setta Jay
Publication Date: 1/16/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
Let me say this book is definitely for those over 18 + because wow the HOTNESS just melted my kindle.

Setta Jay is a new to me author.

In this book we have Guardians who are on Earth after their parents went to sleep after committing sins. Zane is the son of a Immortal warrior and a goddess mother he has a twin and a younger sister whom they both worry deeply about.
Eclipse Reviews
I picked up Hidden Ecstasy after the series caught my attention when hosting its tour. Hidden Ecstasy is the prequel #0.5 to the Guardians of the Realms by Setta Jay. It gives you a glimpse of what would be found in the series and already done with Ecstasy Unbound didn’t disappoint.

We are introduced to some characters found in the series and the hotness level in just this little prequel is bind blowing. Taking into account that this s a prequel and not a novel Setta jay deliver a gripping attent
Carra
Aug 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Hidden Ecstasy while billed as a prequel feels more like a prologue to me. We are introduced to just a few characters, and not given a lot of background on the overall world. However, we are treated to an intense, wild and totally wicked erotic scene right at the start that will have your heart pumping right off the bat.

The writing is really good, though the book does contain some grammatical errors. It flows really well and the author does a good job of hooking you for the rest of the series. B
Ami
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, kindle, erotica, 2014
I liked the main premise but overall this was a dissapointment in major need of an editor. There are some pretty hot scenes well written but when I pick up a book of this type I want more than that; I want to be sucked into the story. I also didn't realize this was a prequel to a series and I was surprised to learn so. It was so disjointed that it actually turned me off reading the others instead of making me rush out to buy them.
Mamacita Slacum
3.75*

Short but great introduction into a new PNR series that definitely has my attention. This was a Hot 1st look @ Vane & Brianne. You will need to read in order as the story continues in each book. I like that this short little beginning wasn't too complicated. Starting in book 1 there are more characters & a new Vocabulary to remember. For a Novella, it had enough story to get you interested in the series. Highly recommend starting this series.
Tanya
Apr 14, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, erotica
The sex scenes weren't really that appealing to me. I wasn't interested in Vane and Brianne's romantic encounters, but I did enjoy seeing the sibling relationship between Vane, Erik, and Alex. For some odd reason, Alex reminded me of Nora in TRUE BLOOD and that made me like this feisty younger sister and her character in this short story.
Shelby
This was a quick, enticing read.
We are introduced to siblings, who just happen to be Guardians if the Realm.
While Vane is is the main character, we also meet sister Alex and brother Eric, whom all have supernatural powers and seem to use them for good.
This "teaser" has a bit of action and hotness, leaving me excited to read the 1st story if the series.
Suleika Santana -All About Books
Hot, hot, hot!!!

Wow! Loved it! It was short but really good and packed with super sexy scenes. Totally loved the characters and can't wait to read more about them. I am hoping they all get their story told. The ending has me curious about Alex and the mystery guy.
If you like your stories on the steamy side then this is definitely the story for you.
Maria11
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perfect prequel!

Love the background on my favorite siblings! Brianne and Vane are one of my favorite couples and they have very hot chemistry between them! As always a hot dominate man as sexy as hell and a sexy strong female that doesn't take crap! Sex as hot as it can get! Lots of action! Great start to the great series!
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved loved loved it! May I have some more please?! This short story was fantastic! This story flowed seamlessly from the first book of the series, "Ecstacy Unbound" and confirmed with sizzling detail thoughts I wondered about. Hot connections and secret rendezvous had me hooked and craving more!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Flames of Chaos (Legacy of the Nine Realms, #1)
  • Crowning Destiny (The Fae Chronicles #7)
  • Embracing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles #6)
  • Oh, Holy Knight (Wicked Knights, #0.5)
  • Between Ice and Frost (Paranormal Dating Agency #17)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Beauty (A Faery Story, #3)
  • Silver Shark (Kinsmen, #2)
  • Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0 #1)
  • Bound (A Faery Story, #1)
  • Beast (A Faery Story, #2)
  • Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #1)
  • Wicked Hexes (Cursed Coven, #12)
  • Andorra Sector (X-Clan #1)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
Setta Jay is the author of the popular Guardians of the Realms series. She's garnered attention and rave reviews in the paranormal romance world for creating stories that incorporate a strong plot with a heavy dose of heat.

Setta loves to hear from readers so feel free to ask her questions on social media or send her an email and she will happily reply.

Be sure to subscribe to her newsletter for g

Guardians of the Realms (10 books)
  • Ecstasy Unbound (The Guardians of the Realms, #1)
  • Ecstasy Claimed (Guardians of the Realms, #2)
  • Denying Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms, #3)
  • Tempting Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms, #4)
  • Piercing Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #5)
  • Binding Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #6)
  • Searing Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #7)
  • Divine Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #8)
  • Storm of Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #9)
  • Eternal Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms #10)

News & Interviews