Start by marking “Friction (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #7)” as Want to Read:
Friction (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #7)

Friction (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC #7)

Just how Twisted is he?

Twist

Gone. I lost my mind that day.
I arrived home, to my wife’s sweet color, stripped. Her body motionless, slain in a puddle of blood, her delicate skin, riddled with multiple stab wounds. The brutality of the rape was horrendous. My precious little girl lain in the middle of the floor, pillow securely duct taped on her face. Her tiny body, left unm
ebook
Published April 4th 2016 by Sapphire Knight

♡Tonya♡
I am a devoted fan of Sapphire Knight! Twist (our H) was a broken angry man after the murder of his wife and child. I love how he was blindsided by Sadie when she sought refuge at her brothers club from her abusive ex. Twist fought his attraction for Sadie because of his demons but nothing could stop that love. He was true to her, never cheated stayed by her and her son's side. I would have liked more of a epilogue but I'm hoping we get more books in this series with updates.
Emily
He had lost everything but he found a rough companionship with his brothers in the Oath Keepers MC. Twist knows not everyone understands or even tries to get him, but he lives in his hollow existence day to day just biding time until his existence is no more.

Sadie has decided to leave California and head to her brother who is part of the Oath Keepers MC. Sadie is pregnant and the father made it more than obvious he wanted nothing to do with her or the baby. Sadie is just trying to find her way
Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
Every time I pick up a new book from Sapphire Knight, I get a sudden rush of anxiety. I begin to worry...not about how good the book will be, far from it actually. But I worry about how I'm going to feel after my emotions will be put through a grinder, over and over again. And after every book, I know I worried for no reason. I would experience everything all over again!

And no matter how hard I tried to prepare myself, Friction left me gutted unlike any previous Oath Keepers book has before. Eve
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Mar 19, 2016 MJ's Book Blog and Reviews rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(4.5 stars)

Twist is one of the more "scary" members of the Oath Keepers MC; he keeps to himself, he's moody, and he earned his road name by being "Twisted in the head", especially when it comes to fighting for his club. All this causes 2 Piece, and himself actually, to feel he's nowhere near good enough to be the support that 2 Piece's sister, Sadie, needs when she turns up at the MC's door... pregnant.

When Sadie gets him to open up though, we get to see Twist's sweet, caring,
Diana's (Books And Coffee Cups)

Quote: "The Struggle you're in today, is developing the strength you need for tomorrow".

Ohh Sapphire you are just amazing!. Before I start my unspoiled review I want to strongly recommend that my reading Junkies pick up the other books in the series, so you all can have the full feel of this wonderful series and get to know all the other amazing characters stories. You have to remember that most of the books and stories are all intertwined together. So with that being said here we go.....
This st
Ash- Morning Books And Coffee
HOLY CRAP

Talk about AMAZING Twist and Sadies book is a MUST READ Rocked me to the core!

crying photo: Crying tumblr_ls80ib46Go1qdlkgg.gif

Twist back story is so heartbreaking I balled during the whole prologue it was horrible. I can't believe a man could go thru all of that and come out so strong. He has his broken parts but dam he is still so strong.

If you have read the other books you know Sadie is 2 Piece's sister she comes running to him because she is pregnant and the baby daddy is MIA. She runs into Twist when she first gets to the club
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Oh My God, I freaking loved this book!!! It gets harder and harder to pick just one favorite of Sapphire's, wait actually I couldn't really do it if asked. I can say that this has become another favorite of mine that Sapphire has written. You will love this book. I wasn't sure about Twist because he always come across as a bit crazy and mean but once we get more of him and learn his back story it will change your view on him. I fell in love with Twist. You will love the relationship that Sadie a ...more
Sarah Armstrong
Jun 24, 2015 Sarah Armstrong rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, mc
I knew Twist's story would be heartbreaking & tragic & it definitely was, but it was so much more.
Sadie was wonderful, she was sassy & fit in just fine with the other ol' ladies, but there were glimpses of a gentler Sadie. I can definitely see the appeal & why she gravitated towards Twist from the beginning.
Twist, my beautiful broken man, his past was so tragic, I teared up a couple of times. Twist was most definitely your alpha protective badass sexy biker; their sex scenes wa
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Jun 24, 2015 Book Loving Fairy-Blog rated it really liked it
Star Rating: 4 stars

Holy heartbreak!

I mean where do you begin with this book. So much sadness from the get go.

Twist is a damaged, broken man who is vengeful.

Sadie is a woman wronged and sets out to start new, with the help of her brother.

These two are amazing, light and dark, can they help each other? Without giving spoilers I will say that this book was amazing and drew me in just from the blurb and that rarely happens, ever. I was not disappointed in the least.

Sapphire Knight, thank you you a
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jun 29, 2015 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2016-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*received ARC in exchange for an honest review.* ~Kelly
Karen Anderson
Jul 01, 2015 Karen Anderson rated it it was amazing
Loved it, love Twist even more than I did & so happy he got his girl
Stacey Johnston
Mar 31, 2016 Stacey Johnston rated it it was amazing
Friction by Sapphire Knight is a gripping MC novel full of graphic language and adult situations. It's audience is definitely an 18+ one.

I was gifted this book as an ARC for an honest review and to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect. This is the first of Sapphire's books that I have had the opportunity of reading. Not to say I haven't wanted to, as I have a collection of her books on my kindle ready for me to indulge in.

This book had me from the start! As you start reading there is a little
Amy Neighbors Senethavilay
Apr 03, 2016 Amy Neighbors Senethavilay rated it it was amazing
It is always a pleasure to watch someone prefect their craft. As a writer, Sapphire Knight continues to build upon her skills to bring to life amazing and raw characters who bring out the feels in her readers. She has gifted readers with a look at the MC world in which members become family and their loyalty runs deep. These are characters with deep emotions and powerful personalities who all come together to make up the Oath Keepers.

Frictions was, perhaps, one of her best pieces yet. She drew
Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
As a reader first I just have to say how happy and proud it makes me see how an author evolves in their writing careers. Some start strong in the race and some wobble a touch before they get their legs under them and really take off. These are the ones that I always root for. The ones that really start in those trenches but dig themselves out and stay humble the entire time.

I am so happy that that race of Sapphire Knight's has lead us to Twist. The evolution of her writing has really showed itse
Brendane Erwin
Apr 03, 2016 Brendane Erwin rated it it was amazing
**ARC For Honest Review**
-Must read previous books in the series-

Ah Sapphire knight never disappoints, I know everytime I pick up one of her books my world's gonna be rocked and tipped on its axis, her stories are flawless and her character's are magnificent.
Hmm Where do I start...
The build up for twist character was like a slow sizzling burn.....then BAM!!!! It exploded all over the first few pages of Friction, which had me wanting to run and hide in a dark room and weep. The vivid detail of t
Lourin
Oct 10, 2015 Lourin rated it it was amazing
**I was given an ARC for an honest review**

Oh Twist! <3
After brutal murder took his wife and daughter from Twist, he's lived in a constant state of darkness. The MC life is the perfect way for him to take out all his aggression, drink himself into oblivion, and live high as a kite. He never expected to meet the woman who could bring light to his darkness and make him want to wake up to live another day.
**"You ain't never been loved the way I'll love you."..."An then I'mma love you, for the re
Jan
Jul 16, 2016 Jan rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-read, alpha-male, mc, arc
4 sunshine stars

Another brilliant installment to the series. Friction contains the continuation of club issues and problems with rival clubs and other businesses involving The Oath Keepers MC and characters I have grown to love.

Recommended reading from the start of the series.

Friction focuses on Twist and Sadie's relationship along with other chaos surrounding the club.

A great MC series with hotness, likeable characters, danger and a broken biker that finally finds peace and love.

Written in d
Sam
Aug 26, 2015 Sam rated it it was amazing
This is a books I have been wanting to read for a while now. It is also one of those books where you think this will be a 'good read'. Then you actually read it and your just like ' Wow' there are no words to describe just how brilliant this edition to the Oath Keeper MC is.
Twist is twisted and comes from a dark and traumatic past. Having lost his loved ones in a terrible and violent way.
He struggles daily to live his life, when Sunshine finally enters his life in the form of his fellow MC brot
Melanie
Mar 19, 2016 Melanie rated it it was amazing

When Sadie gets him to open up though, we get to see Twist's sweet, caring, loving side and he just make
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Twisted

***ARC provided in exchange for honest review***

The devastating prologue gripped me and there was no hope of escaping. What Twist endured and tragically tried to hold on to made me realize that there is more story behind every character that Sapphire's writes. Twist story will reel you in and hold you hostage with no hope of escaping and its not like you will want to anyway. Sadie comes looking for her brother and one encounter from Twist, literally TWIST her up. The banter and conversati
Sarah - Vanilla Twist Reads
Mar 21, 2016 Sarah - Vanilla Twist Reads rated it it was amazing
Friction is a great addition to this series I strongly suggest you read them in order to get the full effect. Twist has a dark past and may not be the man that 2 Piece wishes to be involved with his sister Sadie but when she turns up at the Club needing a place to stay its Twist that offers her that and so much more, the pull between these two is so strong your likely to get burned if your in the way.

Sadie can definitely hold her own amongst this group of bad ass bikers and their ol'ladies but s
Johnna Seibert
Oct 08, 2015 Johnna Seibert rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this book for an honest review. I love this whole series but Twist's story will pull at your heartstrings. Twist has had a hard life that is full of tragedy. I was glad to see his story explained in detail. In previous books you will catch a glimpse at some of the things that are important in this book. Reading Forsaken Control is highly recommended before reading this one.

Sadie is feisty! Her story was something that can happen to anyone and it makes you relate to
Patti West
I was ask to Beta read this book and it was a 5 Star plus in my mind.
Author Sapphire Knight is one amazing author, I loved Twist since the begining of her series there was always something that tugged at my heart for him, and I will say one thing this story will make you want to believe again in love and in the human soul, eveyone has past that haunts them but Twist's past is beyond haunting most people would have never survived. Sadie comes into his life and she is his light out of the darknes
Mindy Mccray
Jun 24, 2015 Mindy Mccray rated it it was amazing
* I received this book in exchange for an honest review!

First off I will start by saying I have read all of Sapphire Knight's books leading up to this one and they are all great! You can see with each book is getting better and better. I'm not sure how much better she can get, I love every single one of her books.

Twist is a mysterious character and I always wondered why he was the way he is. After reading the prologue I get it. I love this book so much. Not only do we get into Twist's head we
Keeana Bookalicious Babes Blog
This book was sexy, intriguing, Raw, I could not put it down Sapphire, has done it yet again her talent knows no bounds.

Oh Twist, you sexy,beautiful, Wicked, broken.man I want you so bad he hasnt had an easy life thier been so much pain and resentment, in.this life I loved his character I wanted to hold his kiss him get naughty with him and slap him all at once his connection with Sadie, was undeniable, he kept fighting thier connection!!!

Oh.Sadie, I just loved her and how beautiful and fiesty s
Wendi Hunsicker
Jun 24, 2015 Wendi Hunsicker rated it it was amazing
What a great addition to the series. Twist is a rough around the edges biker with a heart of gold. Sadie is a great strong willed woman, who happens to be pregnant and 2 Pieces sister. Sadie is a great addition to this series. And Twists story is one that takes you for a wild ride. Can Sadie mend this broken man? Well you have to read this to find out.
I strongly suggest reading Exposed, Relinquish and Forsaken Control so you know who the other characters are and to understand the story line bett
Melony Hobgood
Jan 22, 2016 Melony Hobgood rated it it was amazing
Twist is definitely different then all the other members of the MC. He has a past he hasn't shared with his brothers but it haunts him almost every day. Sadie is understanding even before he knows why. She can also give him part of what's missing as long as her brother (2 piece) doesn't kill him first.
I have loved every book in this series. Somehow Sapphire Knight has made the bond between Sadie and Twist one of my favorites. He has such a rough personality but Sadie makes him sweet and just a
Jun 24, 2015 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
Oh Twist how I love you! Twist is an example of someone who realizes how precious and special every second and moment is because he has lived through hell. I thought (and was right) that when he loves he will fiercely. He is one of the sweetest men ever..... but he's still Twist. He's still a total badass with more than a few screws loose. This book has lots of violence, sexy times and love. You will laugh, cry and need backup panties. Sapphire needs to go back to Home Depot and find more new fu ...more
Keeana ~bookalicious babes blog
Sapphire has done it again she has managed to put me in a total hangover this book was emotional,Raw,Gritty,This story was very well written I could not get enough of twist he was this beautiful, broken man then when Sadie, enters his life it all changes!!

This is A must read I loved how both Sadie and Twist grew togather their connection was strong and undeniable great job Sapphire.

ARC recieved on behalf of bookaliciousbabes log
Stephanie Daley
Dec 08, 2015 Stephanie Daley rated it it was amazing
OOh Boy! Friction was intense! Crucial insights to Twist's insanity are revealed in this action packed addition to the Oath Keepers Series. Sadie's role in this follow up is a beautiful addition to this MC's family and I loved this book! This one is not for the faint of heart and you definitely need to read the prior books in the series to get the full experience of this novel. Once again Sapphire Knight brings you into the world of the Oath Keepers MC and it is a jaw-dropping experience!
  • Hollow
  • The Edge of Night (The Protectors, #3)
  • Snatch
  • A Cowboy to Come Home To (Cadence Creek Cowboys #4)
  • Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath Duet, #1)
  • Vexed (Iron Bulls MC #4)
  • Sidney's Triple Shot (Apache Crossing #1)
  • Banger's Ride (Insurgents MC, #5)
  • Ride of Her Life
  • Gabriel (Killer, #2)
  • Exquisite Karma (Iron Horse MC, #4)
  • Reprisal
  • Gash (The Skulls, #13)
  • Obsessed
  • Coletrane (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #4)
  • Kratos (Take Over, #3)
  • Heart of an Outlaw (Savage Outlaws MC, #1.5)
  • Down and Out (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter, #3)
Sapphire Knight is the author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish and Corrupted-Available on Amazon, Kobo, ibooks and Google Play.
She's currently working on an MMA fighter book, Twist, Nikoli and Ares stories (Unexpected Forfeit, Friction, Unwanted Sacrifices and Forsaken Control). Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.
Sapphire is a Texas girl who is crazy about football. She has al
More about Sapphire Knight...

Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC (7 books)
  • Secrets (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #1)
  • Exposed  (Oath Keepers MC, #2)
  • Relinquish (Oath Keepers MC, #3)
  • Corrupted (Russkaya Mafiya #2)
  • Forsaken Control (Oath Keepers MC, #4)
  • Unwanted Sacrifices (Russkaya Mafiya #3)