Start by marking “Wasted Lust” as Want to Read:
Wasted Lust

Wasted Lust

Wasted Lust is a 321 spin-off, full-length, romantic suspense filled with lies, secrets, and the power of redemption by the New York Times bestselling author, JA Huss.

A GIRL WITH REGRETS…

Sasha Cherlin died the night she let Nick Tate walk out on her for a life of crime. Her very essence was destroyed when they broke their promise to one another.

A MAN WITH REMORSE…

Nick
Published June 23rd 2015 by Science Future Press

To ask other readers questions about Wasted Lust, please sign up.
NINA It would be better if you start with The Company, at least to understand the background of Sasha. To follow the other characters, start from Rook and…moreIt would be better if you start with The Company, at least to understand the background of Sasha. To follow the other characters, start from Rook and Ronin series, to figure out how everything fits.(less)

Christy
5 'We Win' stars!!!

photo d377e2f9-1097-4c34-a150-34968fe53ae5_zpsgpopstrz.jpg

Wasted Lust is one of my most highly anticipated new releases this summer. If you’ve read all (or most) of JA Huss’s books, you met Sasha Cherlin a while ago. If you’re like me, this little girl stole your heart in Ford’s novella. Then this amazing assassin smurf stole the show in her Dirty, Dark, and Deadly series. So now we have Sasha, all grown up. Yes, that little girl is now 24 years old and this is her story.

photo 518a3b85-3a1a-4299-8a38-d4950cca231e_zps6fgbe2jv.jpg

Sasha is a grad student. She works hard, studies hard, but i
Michelle
Shelves: 01-signed
Wasted Lust might end up being one of the hardest reviews I’ve had to write. I want to just cut open myself open and let all my emotions just spill out. So this might be one of those reviews. The kind that will make no sense until you read the book and understand the way a heart can break and heal and hope all at the same time.

We met Sasha Cherlin as a twelve year old girl in Slack. We saw her go from child to killer in Come Back and Coming For You and now in Wasted Lust we see Sasha Aston grow
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Shelves: bad-boys, arc, emotional
5 “You’re Safe With Me” Stars

photo Wasted Lust_zpsucgaikw5.jpg

I’m a little late to the writings of JA Huss, especially to this series. I started this series with 321 and then went to Meet Me in the Dark and now Wasted Lust. Not being privy to the prior books, I was a little concerned at the beginning. Sasha Aston/Cherlin has been around for a long time and she has a lot of history with this series. There were times when I was thinking that I could not relate but just as that thought came to me, JA Huss read my mind and suppli
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm so fucked up right now. Thank you J.A.Huss. You are AMAZING!!!

----------------

S.M. West
5 STARS

Holy Sh*t! This wrecked me ! It was so much MORE than I expected and I expect A LOT from Julie as she's one of my ultimate favourite authors.

While this is a standalone, a spin off from Three, Two, One, this was also an ending to a phenomenal ride with all those connected to the Company. Don't get me wrong, you can read this without having read anything else from Julie and if you do, and really like this one, I strongly suggest going back to the beginning (see reading order below) and sa
Beverly
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Wasted Lust. Oh this book, it completely tore me up. When you read multiple books about characters you begin to feel like you know them. With that comes this protectiveness over them. Wasted Lust is the last book about The Company, Sasha Aston’s story.

"I was never Sasha Aston. She doesn’t exist. I was born, and have always been, Sasha Cherlin. Company kid. Daughter to a traitor. Child assassin."

It has been ten years since Sasha last saw Nick Tate. Nick was her childhood love, her promise. W
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

#WastedLust_1

I honestly don't know what to say or where to begin because after reading WASTED LUST by J.A. Huss, my emotions are all over the place. Julie definitely took her readers on a big emotional suspenseful roller-coaster ride. And was the ride worth it? Absolutely!! Wasted Lust was one of my most anticipated summer reads not only it was written by one of my favorite authors but also because finally our beloved smurf assassin, Sasha is finally g
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
description

‘Hate is hard. But love is easy.’

Fantastic – what an emotional and riveting read Wasted Lust was. We’ve been with these characters – this evolving storyline – since day one chasing that completion. Chasing the answers but more than that, chasing the safe and happy. Julie Huss NAILED it. We could not put this book down for love nor money. The pace, the love, the discoveries, the drama and the harrowing all snowballed into one brilliant reading experience. The writing was superb – it was flawless.
Snow
Shelves: 5-star-read
5 love-should-never-be-wasted stars

Oh boy, this is gonna be tough. I needed a little time to gather my thoughts on this but I didn’ t get very far with that so I’m just gonna go with the flow.

My first J A HUSS reading material was about James Fenici in Dirty, dark and deadly series and I fell in love with him, well actually (view spoiler) and in those books we meet Sasha Cher
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 even in confusion stars!

I loved this even having spent the first 40% confused...I'm going back to read the Come series because i need more to wrap my head around ...THEN I will give a full full review!
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
description

‘Hate is hard. But love is easy.’

The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

So this is only the second book by JA Huss that i've read and I can hand on heart say, the more I read by this author, the more I desperately want to read her back catalogue of work. "Wasted Lust" was just brilliant and had me intrigued right from the outset. The synopsis had me hooked and from the minute I was introduced to Sasha and Jax, I was capt
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
5 "We win" Stars!

Another slam dunk from JA Huss!! This one might be my favorite, just like I said the last time I opened one of her books. Action packed, full of suspense, secrets, betrayal, and most importantly love.

"Love is easy, and not one moment of it is wasted."

Sasha. Smurf. Killer.
Little girl, Assassin, A lost woman.

"Stalking, hunting, shooting, killing. Being blown up, being tracked, being hated and wanted dead. The anger I had, the love I lost, the life that was ripped away."

We'v
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
I LOVED the characters, the hero was really awesome, the romance and heat was great, kick ass heroine too.

My problem was that the whole story was dedicated to a backstory, everything was going over what had happened in the past and i've not read every single book. I got lost and disinterested.
Laura Elizabeth
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
First off.( The following is from my friend who shall remain nameless. She's not brave enough to put these thoughts in her review, so I have stolen them.) :

Dear Julie,
You can't put us in Ford's house, around his kids and friends and even have a phone conversation with his wife and not ever once even have him talk. Total tease. And not the good kind. The Ford and Five book better be off the charts.

End of friend review. Here is mine:

WTF Julie Huss?! No fucking Ford? No fucking way!? You better ha
Elfina Renee
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wasted Lust was a fast read, but didn't feel like it! The twists and turns of the plot were tricky, shit you didn't see coming slapped you in the face and nothing I mean nothing was predictable. Tho I wanted to hate Nate and Jax I couldn't, both were exceptional men.
Jujubee
Sasha, Sasha, Sasha...my favorite, most complicated killer!
How you've grown, little Smurf
Sasha Cherlin Aston is at a crossroads in her life.
For a Company kid that was pulled into a 12-year "safety net" by (reformed?) con-men and stone-cold killers, her life plan to "normal" spirals out of her legendary self-control.
But who is pulling the strings, and to what end, is what drives Sasha's journey. Her very life, and all those whom she has loyalties, are at stake. Trust is tested. So is her guarde
Brandi
I have been dying to revisit Sasha and Jax. After listening to this, I'm not sure why. I fucking cried. I cried the first time and I think I cried even more this time. I knew how it would end. I knew what would happen, yet I still fucking cried.

I know Huss says this is a standalone, but you will get so much more out of this book if you read everything else. Sasha first shows up in Ford Aston's book. Then she's a key player in Come, Come Back, and Coming for You. We see her again in Meet Me in t
Tiffany Readz
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sasha Cherlin was a smart ass thirteen year old girl in the Dark and Dirty books of The Company series. In Wasted Lust, Sasha Aston is a proper young lady getting her education like any other twenty four year old. The only thing is her past. The Company isn't something you blow up and leave. Unfortunately for all of them, no matter how far your run or sail, you're always part of The Company.

"...only a company kid can understand what I am. We don't walk the edge, we live on the other side of it."
a_tiffyfit
This comes out in a few short days and I cannot wait to buy it and read it again. I received an early reviewer's copy and it was definitely NOT disappointing.

I outright stole the reading order for you from Michelle New's review. So here it is. And yes, you need to read them.

***Reading Order***

Rook & Ronin:
Tragic, Manic , Panic
**we meet Ford and Spencer in this series.

Ford:
Slack, Taut
**we meet Merc and Sasha in Slack *Syd is referenced*

Spencer:
Bomb, Guns
**we meet ‘James’ and Merc gets a men
Kristi
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can't even tell you how happy this book made me! Sasha has been one of my favorite JA Huss characters, and I missed her. Maybe because she is mysterious, but maybe because she is a badass assassin, yet still a girl. My heart breaks for her. Some of my favorite quotes ever will come from this book. I love how she finds herself and how she finds love.

I love this book because it was all about her. Lots of characters from other books made appearances but I was so glad to hear Sasha's voice again.
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free ARC of Wasted Lust in exchange of an honest and unbiased review*

Wasted Lust is such a complex story about redemption, finding oneself, the meaning of life, love, loyalty, friendship and closure. I have pages of pages with highlights of quotes I just loved, and I am in no way ready to write a full review today. It will be up on my blog on release day. Finally getting Sasha's story was a real treat, though!

This and all my other reviews are originally posted on my blog (un)Conve
Kirsty
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
I'm sorry to say that this book wasn't great for me. I have read 3,2,1 and loved that but obviously I've missed critical details that should have made this 'standalone' a 5 star read. I think the only decent part was the last 50 or so pages. I felt emotion towards the ending within the main 3 characters but otherwise it felt boring and lost throughout this book.
My tip is either read the series leading up to it first or try and read in long sittings. It looks like I'm the minority because all I'
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
4.5 stars!! I can say is thank god for epilogues. Once again JA Huss delivers...a story I never anticpated, a story I loved and a story that was sooooo emotional. Loved every single word. (full review to come)
Danielle Harris
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I was reading this, then Sasha sounded so familiar I looked I'm my other book, meet me in the dark ,and there she was. I love how all her characters are in everyone of her books! Ja Huss is amazing!
Elanur
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FUCKING BRILLIANT.
Grace
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Every time I sit down to read a new book from this author, I know I'm going to get something original, unpredictable, sexy, and thought provoking. And while each storyline is unique, there is one thing all of her books seem to have in common: trust no one.

The synopsis felt like a one two punch. First, I expected some serious heartache. Second, I was desperate to read as soon as possible. Am I a masochist? Doubtful, but I knew the author wasn't going to make things easy for me, and I couldn't wai
Bing
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Sasha and Nick. The star-crossed lovers from the dark and deadly world. Two people who had seen too much, done so much, protected each other at all costs. Will the love they had for each other mean they can always trust each other too?

Sasha and Jax. Two people with different beliefs and who seem to come from different sides of the law. Will the truth make them trust each other? How do you know which is true before it's too late?

In true J.A. Huss fashion, Wasted Lust was a story telling that wi
Ashley S.
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“It’s all about you right now, killer. All about you.” That it most certainly is. Wasted Lust, which follows Sasha Cherlin, the cutest and most lethal little Smurf assassin that ever lived, is the continuation of the wildly popular Rook and Ronin series (can be read as a stand alone as well). In this book, we finally get a front row seat to everything that is Sasha (the current Sasha Aston and the former Sasha Cherlin). And, let me tell you, I was completely off base with where I thought this st ...more
D.B.
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review*

Julie is a master storyteller. I’m convinced that she is either an assassin herself or she knows a few. The way she pulls you into the world of The Company makes me think that she herself is a Company girl.

We’ve known Sasha for several books now. She’s grown up before our eyes since she was introduced in Taut. I have been looking forward to her story since Coming For You. I wasn’t disappointed. I can easily say that this is my fave book s
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
C.D.'s Canaries: Wasted Lust BR 6/24/15 123 66 Jun 29, 2015 05:20PM

• Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Explicit Memory (Explicit, #3)
  • Untouched (Silver Creek, #2)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Breathless & Bloodstained (The Chicago War, #4)
  • Outcasts (Badlands #3)
  • Calm & Storm (The Night Horde SoCal, #6)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Four (Red & Wolfe, #4)
  • Savage Things (Chaos & Ruin #2)
  • Ultimate Vengeance (Wanted Men, #4)
  • Rule (Corruption, #3)
  • The Bitter End (Golden Crown, #1)
  • Dirty: The Five-Part Serial Bundle (Dirty, #1-5)
  • Dirty Souls (Sins Duet, #2)
  • Mallicks: Back to the Beginning  (Mallick Brothers, #5)
  • The Art of D/s Trilogy (The Art of D/s, #1-3)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more
“We are love in slow motion. We move as one, leaving the darkness behind, where it belongs, and become the light.” 1 likes
“I’m drowning in a sea of shattered dreams and wasted lust.” 1 likes