Start by marking “Richard's Reign (Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Richard's Reign (Book 6)

Richard's Reign

(Within Enthrall #1)

Richard Booth is the senior dominant at the elite BDSM club Enthrall, a thrill-seeking bad boy with an insatiable appetite for dangerous sports and disciplining submissives. His signature brand of wielding pleasure and pain has spread through whispers in Hollywood.

Paperback, 1st Edition, 178 pages
Published October 13th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Richard's Reign, please sign up.
Vanessa Fewings Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your question. :)

Richard's Reign will be released in the Fall. Cover and summary will be revealed soon.

Best wishes,
Vanessa

Start your review of Richard's Reign (Book 6)
Bj
4.5 "Empowering Sub Acting Lessons" for the story and 5 "Sexy Dom" Stars for the narration!

Lovers of BDSM Club romances will not want to miss Richard's Reign. Sporting all of the dominant/submissive spellbinding pleasures of this sub genre plus a commanding, sexy performance by Aaron Shedlock, this is a quick, novella length, satisfying listen that is perfect for audiobook fans.

For those of you who are wondering if this sixth book in the Enthrall Sessions can be read as a standalone: yes it
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
 photo tingly_zpsa61a9e8f.gif

Oh Richard, how I "heart" you so hard! ;)

Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received this eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

5 Insatiable Stars!
This one will consume you! And you will devour it! Intelligent and seductive, Vanessa Fewings has once again created an unforgettable story!

The Review:
Richard, Cameron and Mia. Their story? Two men who are more than brothers and one woman who would Enthrall them both. But ultimately, only one would win Mias heart
Louise Seraphim Reviews
description

I've always made a point of tirelessly recommending this series to anybody who needs something sexy and addictive to read. It's also no secret I have always been team Cameron, and never swayed in my devotion to the dark, sexy, and stupidly clever Dom. So when it came to Richard's story, I was inquisitive of course, Richard is a great character, and I wanted to see more of him. But I was also a little nervous to read the story without Cameron's presence.

I very rarely like books with actors and
Vanessa
3.25 Stars...review to come on 10/19.
Vanessa Fewings
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm thrilled you've added Richard's Reign to read! Thank you to all my readers! I love hearing from you.

We're also hanging out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VanessaFewings/
Karine
I really enjoyed Richard's Reign. Richard and Andrea made a beautiful couple, even if their relationship is a little unconventional. Yet that just made me love them even more. The some of the sex scenes were through the roof hot. I was sure my kindle was going to catch on fire a few times. I'm so glad that they got their happy ending after everything that they had both being through.

While it can be read as a standalone, I may have enjoyed it more if I had read the book in order. It would have
Coco.V
Jan 21, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/21/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
This is his story.

Andrea Buckingham is a young, gorgeous, rising actress on the verge of tackling the movie role of a lifetime, but the strains of a celebrity lifestyle and the relentless
Liza Jane
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-reviews
I received an ARC e-book copy of this book from The Book Enthusiast for an honest review.

I have been a fan of Vanessa Fewings for only a short time but her books never fail to draw me in. All of the Enthrall series has done that up until this point. I very much enjoyed the read but Richard did not capture my attention the way Cameron and Mia did. I loved Andrea! Her reference to watching the Doctor Who series made me smile and fall in love with her instantly.

Richard has always been a character
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
This book reminded me of why I like Richard so much! Im really glad he found someone right for him! ...more
Holly  Krüger
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Richard's story that picks up after dropping Mia off.
Tammy Hamilton Green
Only a professional could step into this role of a lifetime.

Richard...I found it hard not to like him. He was a true friend and he too had experienced pain and loss. So when he was finally ready to open his heart and find love, I was pulling for him. His submissive, his match, would be a tall order, and Mia was a tough act to follow.
Barbara
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Richards Reign was yet another captivating book in the continuing Enthrall Series. I couldnt wait to see what fate the author would give the third main character of this series. The book opens with Richard, a senior dominant at Enthrall a BDSM club, breaking off his D/s relationship with Mia. Beautiful sweet submissive Mia, try as she might, could never give him her complete love and submission because she was deeply in love with his best friend Cole. Richard loved Cole like no other and because ...more
Zoe Starr

Totally enthralled with Richards Reign! Five seductive stars out of five.

Being a submissive is about finding your center and letting go. Being in the now. Giving yourself over to your lover. Losing and rediscovering yourself at the same time.

Its almost impossible not to get into subspace and surrender completely to this book. I loved everything about Richards Reign especially Richard himself. Hes dominant, smart and sexy. Hes also sarcastic, successful and is the type of man who doesnt mince
Erin McFarland
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I said from the first time I read Enthrall that this series was what I call smart erotica, and I stand by that statement right up until this last and final installment in the series. What is smart erotica? Well, read these books and you will see. It's erotica written to ensnare the reader in to the world of the characters. So many stories are just sex for the sake of sex. Not these books. They are so much more. Now on to Richard's story.

I went back and forth with Richard throughout the entire
Kathy Wideman
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is about what happens after Richard drops Mia off so she can be with Cameron. He misses Mia and has guilt over it. Then he is approached by an actress, Andrea Buckingham who needs help with a part she has coming up. Her cousin is a part of Cameron and Richards world. Richard is reluctant at first until he meets her. There is just something about her that draws Richard in. Andrea wants Richard to help her for her new role but it turns into something more. When he agrees but changes his ...more
Julie Barrett
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Richard's Reign is the first book I've read in the Enthrall series and I really enjoyed it. I admit that I was a bit confused at the beginning as I didn't know anything about Richard's background and previous relationship, but I soon worked out who was who and was totally hooked. This book is intensely sexy with an intriguing storyline and great characters.

Actress Andrea is a rising star in Hollywood, but her latest role as a submissive is proving to be a challenge. Her director tells her to
Renée
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You think you know Richard? Well you are in for a pleasant surprise on so many levels. Having been a fan of the series for a long time, I made the mistake of going in thinking that I knew who Richard was based on the rest of the series. Perceptions can be deceiving as I never expected this. Vanessa opens up the world again like only she know how. This book like all in the Enthralled series is beautifully written and eloquently described that you wont want to put it down. And its interesting to ...more
Kari
Nov 01, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books
I hate to do this, but I liked this book the least out of the series. I liked Richard a lot in the 1st book, but as the series went on I liked him less and less. I did not like the way he treated Mia, though he claimed to love her. He moved on within hours of dropping her at Cameron's door, and yet every time he'd meet his new girl, in his head he still kept referring to Mia as his girlfriend. Yuck. This book had a lot of the scenes that were in #5, but did not offer another view of the scene, ...more
Pam Nelson
May 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Reigning Stars
What would you do for control?

This book had me sucked in right away I mean that voice! Have him whisper in my ears like that.. HOLY HOT.

This was the first book I read/listened to so I have no back story.

I felt like Richard is consumed with guilt, and or misplaced guilt. He has given the girl he wants to his best friend. But you cant give away the willing.
So he is kind of lost and when Andrea asks for help for a role she is playing, I feel like its more than that. Like she
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
Oh Richard how I have missed you and finally getting your point of view was so worth the wait. It broke my heart to see you in pain after letting go of Mia, but everything works out for a reason. I can't say I expected the scarlet Andrea to be the one to finally crack his exterior shell, but being able to watch it happen was amazing. The arrangement that brought them together had a time limit, but it was evident right of the bat this would never end without a fight. The training sessions were ...more
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
Cyndi Marie ☆★Audiobook Addict★☆
🎧 Audio Review 🎧

I wasn't a big Richard fan after book 1 but honestly I think that may have been partially because of the narration. In the books following book 1, the narrators both made me think of Richard as a young playboy just looking to have some fun. It was a little story but mostly it was the voice and tones used.

So imagine my surprise when I finish book 6 and can say it's my favorite of them all. Richards story is hot!!! He is so much more than I thought he was and Andrea brings out the
Heather Carver
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book. One of my favorite in the series!! I love Richard and was happy to understand him a little better in this book.

Richard really stood out and made me proud in this book. He learned a lot about himself and finally learned he can have love. He just has to allow himself to open up and embrace it!!!

In Enthrall I was up in the air with who I loved more. Richard or Cam? It switched with all the books. I really loved Cameron in his books, but I feel more in love with
Lauren Luman
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was so glad to to see Richard get a continuation of his life and story after giving up his former and girlfriend and sub, Mia, to his best friend, Cameron. In Richard's Reign, he is approached by A-list actress Andrea Buckingham for help in preparing for a movie role as a submissive. He brings her into his role, but never imagined he would feel the way he would after losing Mia, someone he thought he'd marry.
Danielle Goodwin
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vanessa Fewings' "Richard's Reign" is part of the Enthrall series, but it can easily be read as a standalone (I did). I liked the storyline a lot. I liked the famous actress bit and I sort of imagined Natasha Henstridge as Andrea (not sure why!). The sexy scenes were very tasty! It seemed to go a little fast in some parts, but maybe that's me wanting to draw out the deliciousness of the tale. The version I read needed a smidge more editing.
Amy
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the narrator and appreciated the storyline. Richard is a well developed character and I'm sure if I had read some of the other books in the series I would be more vested in him. Andrea is slightly unbelievable in some of her actions which I usually chalk up to being a fiction novel but it was a little annoying at times. Overall I enjoyed the book and will likely look for more in the series.
Heather Pollock
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, bdms
I have read all of the books in this series. I really wasn't sure I was going to enjoy Richards book. After what he did to Mia. But I found myself falling in love with his character. It shows a different side of him. Then Andrea comes into the picture and the sparks start to fly! Holly hotness is all I can say!! I gave it 5 stars and it is worth every penny.
Caroline
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vanessa-fewings
This one consumed me as I devoured it. I'm so not ready at all for this series to be over. I need more of Richard and Cameron, 2 of the best characters you'll ever encounter. Elegance is the one word that comes to my mind to summarize Vanessa Fewings's writing. I loved it, so, so much. Bravo. Bravissimo.
Courtney Zinerman
Perfect End

I always loved Richard and I'm SO Happy he got the ending happiness he deserved. Beautifully written as always. I will miss the Enthrall Sessions. Unless! We get a Shay Novella? Or even Dominic? Maybe even whole new series on our beloved Dominatrix's?! A girl can only dream.

Well Done Ms. Fewings!!

• Girl on the Edge
  • Submission (Submission, #1; Songs of Submission, #1-3)
  • Teach Me (Brie's Submission, #1)
  • Domination (Submission, #2; Songs of Submission, #4-6)
  • Brie's Submission (4-6) (The Brie Collection: Box Set Book 2)
  • Trapped with the Mob Boss (Russian Crime Brotherhood, #1)
  • Devil's Kiss Series Collection (The Devil's Kiss #1-4)
  • Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission #18)
  • Brie's Submission (7-9) (The Brie Collection: Box Set Book 3)
  • The Deal (Arranged Series #1)
  • Connection (Submission, #3; Songs of Submission, #7-9)
  • Her Russian Knight
  • Brie's Submission (10-12) (The Brie Collection: Box Set Book 4)
  • Love Me (Brie's Submission, #2)
  • Catch Me (Brie's Submission, #3)
  • The Choice (Arranged Series #3)
  • His Deal (Lock and Key, #2)
  • Violet: A Dark Mafia Romance (Colors of Crime, #3)
USA Today Bestselling Author Vanessa Fewings writes both contemporary romance novels and dark erotic suspense.

PERVADE LONDON & PERVADE MONTEGO BAY are out now.

PERFUME GIRL (stand-alone) is a contemporary romance novel. The ICON TRILOGY, is a romantic suspense about Zara Leighton, Londons most brilliant art investigator on the hunt for the notorious thief known as Icon.

Vanessas previous novels

Within Enthrall (2 books)
  • Enthrall Secrets (Enthrall Sessions #7)

News & Interviews