Start by marking “Back in the Brazilian's Bed [with Bonus short story] (Hot Brazilian Nights! #4)” as Want to Read:
Back in the Brazilian's Bed [with Bonus short story] (Hot Brazilian Nights! #4)

Back in the Brazilian's Bed [with Bonus short story]

(Hot Brazilian Nights! #4)

He's back in her life…

Events planner Karina Marcelos has risen to the top of her field trying to forget lothario polo player Dante Barracca. Ten years ago he took her innocence, but that wasn't all she lost after that fateful night…

She's back in his bed!

With the Gaucho Cup to organize, Dante knows Karina is the best person for the job. But the buttoned-up woman he hires
Published November 17th 2015 by Harlequin

Be the first to ask a question about Back in the Brazilian's Bed [with Bonus short story]

Jenny
Nov 02, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: abandoned
Very dark story. After her one night stand with hero, heroine not only loses her baby, but she is moving on to a new relationship with an abusive man who beats her and almost rapes her. Depressing book.
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Did not finish.
First, the Hero's name doesn't sound very Brazilian.
Second, it was depressing :s
Missy
Jan 17, 2017 rated it liked it
A nice read.

Years ago they shared a hot passionate night together. Finally believing that Dante loved her too, Karina is crushed when Dante treates her like a mistake. Dante afraid of his feelings for her and his belief that he is too young to be tried down breaks her heart.

Years pass......Dante goes about his arrogant playboy ways while Karina overcomes a painful secret and an abusive relationship to owning her own catering company.

They meet again to plan the Gaucho Cup on Dante's estate: Dante
Ana
Nov 30, 2015 rated it did not like it
while i was reading the book i thought it was a bad book. hero is arrogant, and heroines brother is also arrogant and bully towards her. so it was a bad book for me. but at the end, public proposal....it just went from bad to horrible.
i hate public displays of marriage proposal and undying love.
Krystean
Dec 10, 2015 rated it did not like it
First turn off - stupid grammatical errors. Don't get me started on the dumb storyline. However, the bonus short story by Maisey Yates included with this book had me hooked from the beginning and I will definitely make a point of reading more books by Maisey Yates!
Lichaun Trotter
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story, she was a strong woman that overcame issues that happened to her. Which helped her to heal and also with the help of male lead character Dante (which I loved his character), I also liked the his personality and the way he handled things! It was a good short read!!
Ann
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another enjoyable romance by Susan Stephens. :)
Michele
Jan 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Started a little slow; but an enjoyable read
Loes M.
Jun 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
The whole "mysterious past" was a bit too played out for me, it's used as an excuse more than halfway through the book. So it got old quick, especially since we didn't know what had happened as a reader either. And after the mysterious past, she stumbled into an abusive relationship, which again is not fully explained. It's not clear at all to me what happened there exactly. I found that quite frustrating.

But besides that, I did like the relationship between Karina and Dante. They were too young
Debra
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Back in the Brazilian's Bed

Because of her brother she is thrust back in his company again. Their parting of ways was not pleasant. He was not ready to settle down and she knew it. But with the past unfolding can he stay away this time? Can she let go?
Donna Murray
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quite enjoyed this book.
ReneI
Dec 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well paced and detailed story line. Love the back drop of Rio, the Carnival, the ranch and an emerald mine.
Yvonne Gom
Jan 13, 2016
Larissa
Dec 15, 2015
richard a sittinger
rated it did not like it
Dec 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Susan Stephens was a professional singer before meeting her husband on the tiny Mediterranean island of Malta.

In true romance style they met on Monday, became engaged on Friday and were married three months later. They are still very much in love, though Susan does not advise her three children to return home with a similar story as she may not take the news with the same fortitude as her own moth

Hot Brazilian Nights! (4 books)
  • In the Brazilian's Debt (Hot Brazilian Nights! #1)
  • At the Brazilian's Command (Hot Brazilian Nights! #2)
  • Brazilian's Nine Months' Notice (Hot Brazilian Nights! #3)