Start by marking “#Poser (Hashtag, #5)” as Want to Read:
#Poser (Hashtag, #5)

#Poser

(Hashtag #5)

The Hashtag series is the winner of Best Contemporary Series of 2015 (UtopYAcon 2015)
Book Five in the Hashtag Series!
Posers gonna pose
I am a man who had nothing, but found everything.

I'll never go back to nothing ever again.

I vowed to protect her, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

The pictures I stumbled upon haunt me still, the secret I shoulder is h
Published August 18th 2015 by Cambria Hebert Books, LLC (first published August 8th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about #Poser, please sign up.

Deanna
#ZACH IS BACK

on another note, I can't wait for another Braeden and Ivy book! I honestly love these two more than Rimmel and Romeo

Update: Read on 19 August, 2015

Ratings: 3.5 - 3.75 / 5 stars

I’m honestly conflicted on rating this book, because on one hand, I like it, but on another hand, there’s a lot of things that occurred in this book that managed to leave me annoyed, pissed off, or utterly confused.

This book was over the top, slightly all over the place, and half the scenes that happened we
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Seriously bored*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

The fifth book in the series, and we're back with Braeden ‘B’ James Walker (21) and sophomore Ivy Forrester. Braeden has a secret that might destroy his relationship and Ivy is struggling with what is real and not. Overall, I was completely bored and I skimmed to get the book over with. I only stopped skimming when Drew and Trent met, however, I was disappointed, I had expected more. Unfortunately, there's more books in the series and I am so damned bored. More ski
ABookLover73
I love it, I love it and I love so much ❤!

This book is just another amazing part of the Hashtag series. Braeden and Ivy will be forever in my heart one of the favourite book's couple ever 😍.
Meags
4 Stars

This was the heaviest story in this series to date, especially in terms of some of the subject matter and the level of angst felt throughout. I’m certainly not complaining because I love some emotional oomph to my stories, and having spent so much time with these characters already, I feel I was ready for things to be taken to this next level.

Some of the major reveals from book four (#Selfie) lead to the keeping of some potentially game changing secrets here – secrets that could change th
Violina The Romance Lover
DNF

Cambria Hebert gave me my Romeo Anderson! This man owns my heart and I will love her forever for that! The books about Breaden and Ivy started amazing but then there were so much secrets and drama.. just not my taste :( Maybe when I am in a mood I will pick it up again.

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
This entire series is so good! I looked so forward to Braeden and Ivy and they are so awesome together.

I so hate Zach what a psychotic bastard! My feelings about Missy are so hard to explain, in away I understand her feelings. But in no way do I like her actions, they are not to be forgiven!

Even though I adore this series it's becoming a long one. Probably because I have so many reads I'm so looking forward to.
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: August 18, 2015
Genre: New Adult, College Romance
Series: The #Hashtag Series #5 (must be read in order)

:: 5 Pretty Little Stars ::

#Poser is another exquisite installment in the #hashtag series. For those who follow my reviews and blog, you know how much I love Cambria Hebert's work. She writes to perfection, brings her characters to life within the pages, and writes beautiful love stories that feel completely real. So, knowing that the final book in the series (#Bae) was jus
Gemma
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
What can I say? I have a soft spot for this series and these characters. I absolutely love their incredible camaraderie and their banter, it's hilarious to read about. I enjoyed Drew's introduction in the story as well. And I have to admit everytime Romeo appeared I smiled like a proper fangirl lol
So... new book this fall? GIMMIE IT!

PS: the only negative thing was THAT final scene with Zach. NOPE. I did NOT like that at all...I disagree completely with what Braeden did, or better, DID NOT do. I
❧Gwendolyn❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
Man oOh man

I had this book on hold at 44% . Re-opened to finished 12/1/17 it was worth re-opening. These guys slay me.

This is multiple POV(my favorite) but, you will read Zach’s POV ...”the villian” beware it’s a little weird ....but, now I no why. It was still a little cray cray to be inside of a psychos’ head.
Pam Nelson
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 #Poser Stars

I reviewed this book when I read the ebook. Now I am going to review it since I just finished the audiobook.

I think I like Ivy better with a voice in my ears. Don't get me wrong her in my head she seemed more ditzy to me even though I know that isn't her. So with her having a voice it made her more real to me.

Ash
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-kindle-read
These books are so drama filled, but I can't help but love them.
Pam Nelson

I think I liked Ivy better with a voice in my ears. Don't get me wrong her in my head she seemed ditzier to me even though I know that isn't her. So with her having a voice, it made her more real to me.

Braeden goes through so much in this book, he makes a lot of hard choices. I can't wait to see what the next book is like. I haven't read it yet and I need to know how some of his choices
Poly
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW!
I'm fucking speechless.
You would think that this is just another "I love you so much baby" kind of a series.
Hell no. It's "I love you baby" plus everything else you can ask in a book with cherry on top.
This series is so much more and even better than what you would assume.
I'm still amazed that the fifth book I just finished is just as good as the rest of them, never falling behind, never failing.
Cambria is my new crush, and I'm so gonna read everything else she wrote.
Braeden & Ivy
Stephanie
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, series, romance
Review laters, but...

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHY IT END LIKE THAT? There will be more books out! I fucking want them right now! I mean, this book left so many things inconclusive for me and obviously there was going to at least be one more book, but I did not knew when I started reading B&I story. I NEED THE NEXT BOOK ASAP.

The laters is now. Full series review on my blog!
Julia's Book Haven
This was a hard one to rate because I liked most of it but there were two parts that I could have done without so I just rated down the middle.

The first thing I could have done with out was Zach's POV chapters. Like no thank you? I don't want to see into his cray cray thoughts thank you very much. I'm just glad it was only a few and not through out the whole book.

But then there is my biggest issue with the book which is what really ruined my enjoyment of the story. Braeden's really freaking dum
Corina
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! It's my fifth book in this series and I'm still in love. Ivy and Braeden are great - but I still love R&R more. I'm not getting this true, pure love feeling with them, that I got with R&R. Nevertheless they are great people and very likeable.

ZACH is back. You know the creepy villain from the first two books. And he is even more creepier. At some point it gave me chills.

There was much action at the end, but it felt right. In fact the whole book felt true and right.

And now I'
Jamie
I'm really enjoying this series!! One more book to go! I've gone through these books pretty quickly back to back. They are fun and sweet.. but this one had some heartache and anger.. and something happened to Ivy that was horrible... I can imagine this is a difficult subject to write (view spoiler) but Cambria handled it well.

Looking forward to the next one... starting NOW
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paperback, own, favorites
HO-LY
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge Nugget!!!!!

Did that just happen? Wow. I honestly had no idea that Cambria was capable of this. Phenomenal. I'm borderline speechless right now.

For some reason I knew that Braeden and Ivy were going to be it for me. Not that I didn't love Rimmel and Romeo, but enemies to lovers is my jam.

Braeden is now sitting in my top all time favourite hero's category. I absolutely adore him and his incredible transformation throughout this book. He was incredibly vulnerable and fierce
Abbey's Fully Booked
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jan2018, 5star
Damn what an adrenaline rush!

I literally have just finished this one with tears in my eyes. My palms are sweaty, my stomach is queasy and I am soo far behind at work it’s crazy! For two days now this series has consumed me and i don’t feel an ounce but sorry for that fact I am gonna have to work my ass off to catch up this weekend.

Braeden was one helluva guy. To see him so raw, so emotional, so damn alpha was just everything. How did I ever get though my Book world life without having him in it
Mercedes
Jan 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: football, new-adult
The continuation of Ivy and Braeden's story was good; it was a bit heavy at times but it still had all the charm and poise I've come to expect from Braeden and Ivy. Remember, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
I used a beautiful truth to conceal an ugly lie.

Ivy had a lot to deal with in this book, her trauma was the focal point of the story. At first I was just waiting with baited breath for Braeden to tell her. I understood why he was keeping his knowledge to himself but I also
BookWorm 221
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
description

www.bookworm221.tumblr.com

In this continuation of #Selfie the characters have so much more depth to them, it seems like Ivy and Breaden just have so many things weighing them down, they have both so many things to resolve, to overcome and sometimes is difficult to do that with the other right there but they both know that the only way to get through them is by supporting each other.

I truly loved this book, it was heavy and dark, it made me feel anxious in every chapter, I was really hurting for
Sherna
I finally finished it last night! ME! The girl who has too much on her plate, neglects blog duties and stares off into space while at school...sometimes.
I'm so proud of myself, okay? LOL!

Enough about me. GUYS! GUYS! Ohmygosh this is #TheBest. I loved, loved, loved it. #Poser was a thrill ride. Suspense, comedy, drama, action, romance all rolled into one! I wasn't expecting it to turn out the way it did. There were some parts that really shocked me, especially a certain POV!!! The character grow
Mel
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
1 - I hate, hate this cover. It's not Ivy and Prada AT all. I love this series and I just wish that the cover did it justice.

2 - I didn't really like the first half of this book. The undying love and the pledge to love forever's really started to get on my nerves and I wanted to throw up a little in my mouth.

3 - Zach's chapters was just weird, what a creep! Icky!

Great to see the crew back together though, love the Rim and Rome parts of the story. Not sure what I think about Drew... please don
Martel
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
This book was a bit like a patchwork with mismatched patterns strangely put together. On one side, you've got a huge part of the plot about(view spoiler) very grim issues that were treated quite seriously, and on the other hand you've got a focus on a villain so outrageously stereotypical that he would border on comical if he wasn't so despicable and pathetic.
In the middle of all this, some romance was squeezed in.
The hero still didn't imp
RomanceBookVixen ~ Vianca
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I am so suprise with how much i have been enjoying the Hashtag series. Each book gets better and better. I cannot wait to read Hearts and Holiday.
Brianna Maddox
I need a breather. Wow. Just, wow. This book got REALLLLL intense. That's all I got to say for this one. lol
Karlie (cozyreadsandtea)
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars. Idk which couple I love more 😭😭 Braeden and Ivey are so damn cute and I felt there love for one another through every page! Ahhhh what an amazing book!
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
I seriously don't understand why or how Missy keeps getting off without anyone outing her and sending her sociopathic but to jail... or at the very least, kicked out of school.
Three Chicks
Aug 03, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This one just wasn't for me. I think Ivy and Braedan and all the drama surrounding them was more than I wanted to deal with-they are just not characters that I feel a connection with.
Felicia
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Second read but first time audio, January 2019

Man oh man! This series never ceases to amaze me. I think I loved this series even more the second time around. And while everything that I said in my original review is still the same. This time around I knew much more so I was better prepared. But there were still a few important things I forgot about. So it was like a shock all over again to be reminded about them while reading this book.

And let me just mention that the narrator for this book was
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Accidental Rock Star (Accidental #4)
  • Rocked to the Core (Rocked, #3)
  • Living the Dream (Whitman University, #5)
  • With the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #3)
  • Meant to Be Yours (Warning: Love Moderately, #2)
  • Wonderwall (Love Me, I'm Famous, #1)
  • Imaginary Lines (New York Leopards, #3)
  • Need Us
  • Untitled (Devious Minds, #2)
  • Just a Little Flirt (Crush, #2)
  • A Hope and a Chance
  • Chad's Chase (Loving All Wrong, #2)
  • Blurred Lines (The Line Between, #1.5)
  • Rush (Pandemic Sorrow, #2)
  • Edible: The Sex Tape

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in

Hashtag (7 books)
  • #Nerd (Hashtag, #1)
  • #Hater (Hashtag, #2)
  • #Player (Hashtag, #3)
  • #Selfie (Hashtag, #4)
  • #Heart (Hashtag, #6)
  • #Bae (Hashtag, #7)
“I love you so much, B.” “Times two, baby,” I murmured. “Times two.” 4 likes
“You’re the only one who’s ever been in here. You’re the only one who’s ever had the most important part of me. You’re the one who turned a man who vowed to never love into one who loves completely.” “How do you do that?” she whispered, not pulling her face away from mine. “Do what?” I stroked the backs of my fingers across her cheek. “Pull me back in the second I start to drift away?” I smiled. “I told you I was dropping anchor.” “Don’t ever let me go, Braeden.” “Oh, baby.” I vowed, “Never.” 4 likes