Start by marking “Plush: Book 3 (Plush, #3)” as Want to Read:
Plush: Book 3 (Plush, #3)

Plush: Book 3

(Plush #3)

Allison Rand is a hot little barista struggling to make rent. The sassy firecracker is not afraid to take chances - except when it comes to her heart. She moved from her sleepy small town beginnings, to chase her dreams in the City of Angels.

When her best frappe friend offers her the job of a lifetime, she jumps in - with both feet. Right into the arms of Billionaire Coope
Published June 29th 2015 (first published June 26th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Plush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plush

Tiffany Readz
Jul 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In book two of the Plush series I was left with mixed emotions about Cooper Brighton. He went from nice guy in book one, to downright sketchy in book two. Yes, he does redeem himself in this final installment. In my eyes at least. This review may contain spoilers for books one and two.

After spying on Cooper, Allie is left to wonder who the actress is and is bound and determined to find out. While she's got that on her plate, she is also dealing with hot and cold Cooper. One minute the guy can't
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I loved this book. This is a new series by an author who is making her name in writing. This series grabbed me from the first page and had me begging for more from this author at the end. It was sexy, sweet, fun, sassy, edgy, and intense. This is the next installment in this new series and it does not disappoint leaving me excited for what is next by K.B.

This is the continuation of Cooper and Allison's story and their final installment. All of your questions will be answered from the fis
Monique Machuca-Austin
PLUSH ~ A 5-STAR SEXY PANTY-MELTING ALPHA BILLIONAIRE & SASSY TATTED WOMAN!

Allison still has a ton of questions and decides to take matters in her own hands to learn as much as she can on her own about Cooper. Cooper is struggling with his own demons and staying away from each other does not seem to be an option for either one of them.

"You were, and still are, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life and something about you fills up a hole inside of me that's been open and achin
Jill
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars for part three which is the final installment of this erotic series and finally we have all the pieces to the puzzle that is Cooper Brighton. This book picks up right after book two with Allison wondering why exactly Cooper spends time with a beautiful actress and why he takes clandestine meetings with people he has no business dealings with.

Allison is now working in the IT department of Plush and is loving her new salary and benefits package the only problem she has is what Cooper is
Christina Oswald
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Holy frustration! Hot conclusion! Love me some Cooper. Although I thought the ending was rushed, I'm still very satisfied with the ending.
Sharon Noble
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about Allison & Cooper working together. Allison has a job hacking another company to help Cooper due them to help his sister!
Melissa Mendoza
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“I roughly wiped my cheeks and pushed past Cooper to get my helmet. He grabbed my wrist as I reached out. His fingers locked around tight and I couldn’t move. My eyes flashed to his and I tugged my arm back, but it barely moved a centimeter in his grasp.”

3 Stars. I really had huge hopes for this series ending! But it seemed like it was rushed, I kind of wanted more. Overall this book was great, I just need more.

Allison Rand is a hot little barista
Carrie Renteria
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
K.B Winters has done a fantastic job with the Plush Series and I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us next!

The Plush Series takes readers on such a magnificently emotional ride full of sexual tension, anger, frustration, sadness, and bliss it's an action packed roller coaster ride full of suspense & drama. This book is non stop and picks up exactly where book 2 leaves off you find Allison and Cooper have the same magnetic chemistry in this book as the previous two. Allison is ang
Jennifer Pierson
I can't say enough how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series. So much that I was crushed when it ended. I want more more more of Allison and Cooper! Seriously, not above begging KB Winters for more!

This is the final installment in the series. You have to read the others to fully understand. We begin with Allison having tons of questions instead of answers from Cooper, and she plans to get them. Cooper's personal demons are holding him back from fully giving himself to her. But neither can stay away
Kendra Needs
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
What do you mean I have to say goodbye to Cooper and Allison??? I am not ready and I need more of them like yesterday. KB Winters the ending was fantastic and you have really outdone yourself with this breakout debut series, and will be looking forward to what your going to bring to us next.

The story in this third and final book is very well written and the plot is fast paced and your head will be spinning by the end of the book. The characters in this book are some of my favorites, Connor and A
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Amazing Stars

I was given this book for my honest review

“Cooper, you are the most infuriating, challenging, difficult man I have ever known. You piss me off, push all my buttons and drive me to the brink of my own insanity with record-breaking frequency. But, God help me, I am in love with you too.” Allison

This is the 3rd book in this Plush Series and needs to be read in order
Cooper and Allison’s journey comes to an end in this amazing, sensual, frustrating at times read. The wisdom to know wha
Cheryl Sanders
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The truth. After everything, that's all it would've taken. There were so many ups and downs. So many times Ally swore she was done. Cooper is enough to make her insane and this is what she says:

"...you are the most infuriating, challenging, difficult man I've ever known. You piss me off, push all my buttons and drive me to the brink of my own insanity with record-breaking frequency."

Cooper just has a very closed off, private way of dealing with things. His reasons for all of it will bring a tear
Tracy Grieve
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In the aftermath of finding out that Cooper is seeing someone else and thinking he is just using her Allie decides to finish the job she started for him then leave, but needing the money to get cherry bomb fixed and pay off debts caused by her ex, she can't see any other way than keeping the job, that is until she can work out how much money it would take to make it on her own for a year.

Upon finding out a few other things like who is behind the virus planted in Plush's system Allie finds out w
Tracy Grieve
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

The Book Fairy Reviews
Coming from the high of book 2 you will NOT be disappointed as K.B Winters give us more of what we crave.... Sexy and Mystery! Here we have Cooper opening up to Allison only to have doubt seep in again. It will take a big leap for him to get her to understand why he is the way he is and the reason he has chased her.
The one thing that you will not doubt from Cooper is that he loves her and will do anything to keep her... SWOON!
Allison get bolder in this the final chapter in this amazing romance
Judy
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book and picks right up where Book 2 left off! Parker (who works with Allison and Cooper) decides he wants to ask her out for a date. Cooper is upset and advises her and Parker not to do it. But, Allison feels as though Cooper needs a little taste of his own medicine and goes out anyway. She quickly discovers what a mistake that was. Because, well, Parker is no Cooper. Cooper gets himself in more trouble by doing nothing (well he feels it's nothing)! There are twist and turns and ...more
Tricia Hardesty
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing ending to a great series!!! Just when Allie thinks she has everything figured out a whole new set of twists and turns which makes for a book that you just can't put down. Cooper keeps his distance which makes it easy for a handsome co worker to see if he can strike up a relationship with the beautiful new hire. As you get further in everything starts to unfold and even I thought I had the whole thing pegged but KB Winters shows you that even in the end she can still keep you guessing and ...more
Judie
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

The final installment in the Billionaire Romance series & how bittersweet it was for me. So happy that I finally got to dive into how things end for Allison & Cooper but sad that it's over. This series took me on one hell of a hot & thrilling ride! Allison is kickass! And Cooper, while he tested us, in the end he was still one sexy as sin man that had me swooning! Great conclusion that had me like "wow" after all the angst & t
Judy Miracle
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cooper is one frustrating man!! Book one we saw him as this nice guy then book two we have a completely hot and downright cold guy at times. He redeems himself in this third book thank goodness. This book finally answers the questions that you have all through book one and two. Allison and Cooper are amazing together. Allison feels like cooper is still playing her at times. Will they finally get thorugh everything and be able to make it to a HEA.

This entire series is a MUST READ!! Loved all 3 b
Amber Jones
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh lordy. I just dont have words for this conclussion to the series.Such twists and turns in the story line. I was on the edge of my seat as all of this unfolded. It was crazy watching Allie and Cooper both become jealous and crazy and reading how they fall apart and yet are magically drawn back to eachother.
They cant stay away. I just love their characters both.But that Bryce and Clay ugh. I hate their characters. They so need to get whats coming to them.
Great amazing plot and storyline. I ad
Sheri
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cooper is Allie's boss but also more. The thing is Allie thinks that Cooper only wants her for sex. She tries to be strong and not give into him but he is just too hot and once she smells his cologne she is done for! Allie is working for Cooper in his IT department. She has seen him with other women and has gotten jealous! She doesn't understand exactly why she was hired to do what was asked of her in the IT department until Cooper has her meet one of his "women", then all the pieces start to cl ...more
Bibliophile Wonderland Reviews
The ending of this was wonderfully written. Personally I felt like it tied up all the loose ends. Allie I love her always stood her ground but, could never resist Cooper. Cooper, Now I understand why he did everything. We got to look into his feelings a bit.There is a bomb in this book. We finally find out who sent the pictures to Rita. Oh, and for those who hate Rita like I do don't worry she'll get what coming to her. There's a HEA. I don't want this series to end.
Kelly Lamley
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Really loved this series, they way the story unfolds to an ending you would not have thought of....
this is the last in the series of the Cooper and Aleena story. Will Aleena get her questions answered, and where will they go from here.... After working for Cooper for a short while Aleena stops an cyber attack on Coopers company, but doing this then unravels a lot more when she finds out who is responsible....
Deborah
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Devastatingly handsome, incredibly smart, Cooper holds all the cards. Is this sexy CEO using sex with Allie for something bigger? Is he playing with her emotions? First hired then fired, Allie has had a rough time financially. Will she quit her job with Plush or work with Cooper to find key information on the sly? Allie is smart but she starts to see things. Will she uncover the truth? Will she find revenge or peace? KB Winters has rendered me speechless. Plush 3 was excellent.
Sabra Barowski
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received as an ARC for honest review.

This book picks up right where book 2 ended. I love Cooper and Allison! The tension and sexual chemistry is hot! A little what goes around, comes around drama!

I don't give spoilers, and I'm afraid I will do just that if I keep talking! This is one series you don't want to miss! I'm sad that Cooper and Allison's story is over! LOVED IT!!!

Can't wait to see what KB has in store for us in the future!!
Kelly Kilrain lesher
Ok! Loved this series! Did not expect it to end like it did, but loved it.
Allison is given more motive to complete her secret task for Cooper, but along the stand even after she finds things out that are just a little unsettling!
When Allison finally gets Cooper alone to confront him, all walls come down..... For both of them!
Carol
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Plush 3

Intrigue, suspense, Cooper and Allie are an unlikely couple but for some reason, Cooper sees her and is immediately attracted to her. So much the back and forth begins between the two of them, she isn't sure of his intentions, and he is trying his best to keep her close. Great story, he offers her a job, where does it go from here, enjoy❤
Jessica
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short series but what an ending

I LOVE Cooper and Allison. Plush series is short but amazing series to fall in-love with while reading. It is very hot, suspense and emotional. It is a little dramatic that will drive you crazy yet it will melt your heart. I LOVED this Plush series. One of the sweetest ending of a series. I highly recommend it to everybody.
Christine
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liked

I liked this series of books even though I thought the way he handled his feeling honesty would of help cut off a lot of her being mind scrambled when he knew that she was having thought but great story.
CDBW
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

This is a great series. I love how Cooper and Allison's story plays out and the way things end. The twists and turns kept me swiping pages. I'm looking forward to reading more from K.B. Winters.

• Liberty At Last (The Liberty Series #2)
  • Turned by the Billionaire Werewolf (Kingwood Pack, #2)
  • The Chase, Volume 3 (The Chase, #3)
  • The Snow Queen (Not Quite the Fairy Tale, #4)
  • Filthy (The Reckless Series, #2)
  • Bound Forever (Bound, #2)
  • Mr. Dark 1 (Tamed, #1)
  • Their Royal Ash (Once Upon a Harem #4)
  • Under His Control
  • Chance Encounter, Book 3 (Chance Encounter, #3)
  • Breathe Me (Me #1)
  • At the Billionaire's Promise (Billionaire Brothers, #2)
  • Zachary Zombie and the Lost Boy
  • Angels, Miracles, and Heavenly Encounters: Real-Life Stories of Supernatural Events
  • Damaged Loyalty (My Secret Bodyguard #2)
  • Speak (The Voice Trilogy, #2)
  • Inevitable Circumstances (Inevitability, #2)
  • Hooked (Hooked, #1)

Plush (4 books)
  • Plush: Book 1 (Plush, #1)
  • Plush: Book 2 (Plush, #2)
  • Plush: Book 4 (Plush, #4)