Start by marking “Corruption (Diversion #3)” as Want to Read:
Corruption (Diversion #3)

Corruption

(Diversion #3)

Renegade biker. Drug runner. Recovering addict. Wanted by the Southeastern Narcotics Bureau. But he isn’t a crook, he’s the law.

SNB Agent Bo Schollenberger’s solved his cases using his brains and not a gun, and with his partner, not alone. Now he’s handed a tough new case involving designer drugs that turn users violent. One false move could end his life as he immerses hi
Published October 1st 2013 by Rocky Ridge Books (first published September 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Corruption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Corruption

Christelle
I’m seriously getting addicted to this series staring Lucky, the ultimate but so lovable asshole and the sweet and smart Bo, two unusual Narc agents with lots of baggage from their past.

The author left us at the end of Collusion with Lucky finally saying the L word **gasp** but still weary of commitment.
Lucky and Bo decided it was best to hide their love affair to all their Narc colleagues but keep privately diving into their relationship at a very different pacing. Where Lucky pays more attent
Xing
Shelves: favorites
”I’m fucking whoever the hell you are, ‘cause you’re all the same to me…And you can consider yourself fucking Lucky.”

Damn it all to hell. I wanted to say a lot of vulgar and trashy things right now, because I held off reading this book in fear of not liking what was to come. I mean, Lucky and Bo had a pretty nice ending previously, and now there’s trouble in paradise? So yes, I was stepping on eggshells deciding if I wanted to read this, or plug fingers into my ears while shouting, “lalalalala”
Susan
Apr 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Ummm...can we just stop for a second to stare at this cover and the SEXINESS that is Bo/Cy here?

Holy smokes...ok...recovering...

So, on with the review!  Corruption is book 3 of the Diversion series by Eden Winters and I'm a fan! I've really enjoyed the first 3 books (and yay...there will be more! (well, at least 1 more from what I've heard!))  The characters are fun (well, Lucky is fun, Bo is HOT...and loving...and vulnerable...*sigh*) and the storylines are always engaging and have me suckered
Td
I just realized that this series quietly sneaked up on me to become one of my favorites with different, smart story lines, frustratingly awesome characters (I'm looking at you Lucky! o.O ) and some steamy chemistry. Ok, so I haven't said anything about this particular book...read the blurb, it's pretty spot on and there are some nice reviews out there too.

I will mention that the chaps are back...

...and undercover Bo as biker Cy? Badass, indeed!

Yep, with three back to back 5-star ratings I have t
Eden Winters
Oct 05, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-wrote-it
I set out to write a stand alone novel three years ago, and yet Diversion has now spawned a series, being followed by Collusion and now Corruption. Bad boy Lucky has grown on me, but in this installment, he just might be eclipsed by his mild-mannered partner.

I'm a big fan of motorcycles, and relived my own youth in writing the riding scenes. If you blink you'll miss it, but the 1977 Super Glide mentioned is a tribute to the black and chrome beauty I used to ride in the early eighties. I still o
Breann
4.5 hearts

Finally! FINALLY! Not the big finally I was hoping for but still...

*happy, dreamy sigh of relief*

...finally.

Alright, Bo and Lucky are back for another fast moving and suspenseful case. Not only are they sexy as hell, (cause, oh, they so are), but I also get really into the suspense part of this series and Corruption had my favorite suspense plot so far.

Let me start with this: Bo is just effing hot. He's undercover and he's here to prove that he's just as badass as the rest of 'em. And
Kaje Harper
Sep 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, mystery
These two men continue to be an interesting, hot, and unique couple. This book has to be read in series order, but the first two books are also very worth reading - fans of sexy, complex men, and romance with a well-developed law-enforcement plot will want to start at the beginning with Diversion.

Lucky opens this book in a very unsettled frame of mind, both more in love with Bo than ever and at the same time fighting hard against anything that smacks of commitment. Bo, meanwhile, is ramping up
DaisyGirl
4.5 Stars

Holy but this series pushes my buttons. In book 3, Bo goes DEEP undercover as an enforcer/Sergeant at Arms for a motorcycle gang entrenched in the illegal drug trade. Bo ... leather chaps ... a vision in black and chrome on a 2011 Harley Road King. *pant pant* Need I say more? Bo as Cy = Wowza.

Lucky was especially infuriating this time around. Not because of his snarky comments (although there were those too) but because of his inability to say anything heartfelt. Bo is thoughtful and
Andrea
Sep 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-review
You need to read this series in order in order to fully experience this book. The first book is Diversion, and the second book is Collusion. They’re both great books. Get them, read them, and then come back to this one.

The first thing I need to do is mention this cover. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a cover hotter than Bo draped over a motorcycle.

While I have always enjoyed this series, I have had my problems with the romance between Bo and Lucky in the past. I’m probably not going to make any ne
Kade Boehme
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lucky & Bo will always be one of my favorite couples. This book solidified that. Just how equally vulnerable/guarded Lucky is, and dear god how amazing is Bo. I really can't wait to see their HEA. Bring on the next book!
Karen
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-mm
Holy hell what a ride! I was hooked from the first book with these two men and the second book was a trip and a half but this one. This story has me a confirmed addict.

Bo & Lucky are definitely a drug of choice for me and yes, all the drug references are intentional. If you're familiar with this series you probably figured it out right away. If not it's because of what these men do for a living.

Our MC's work for a drug enforcement agency referred to as the SNB as a result of some poor deci
Will Parkinson
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Bo. I have since Eden introduced him. This go around, Bo really steps up his game. He's not hiding in Lucky's shadow. He's growing as a character and his own man.

Unfortunately, with growth comes change. And some of these changes made me want to cry. Lucky is so resistant to things that he is on the verge of watching it all walk away from him.

Will Lucky finally figure it out? Will he let Bo walk off into the sunset without him?

The third installment will answer those questions, but will als
Ariana
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
*4,5 stars*

Oh yes! So good!
What a momentous decision for Lucky at the end. Not that we did't know he would go for what Bo offers, not that we aren't sure how much he loves that guy! But it took him so long to work his way through his feelings, to be sure, to look at himself and ask what he would want.

Lucky is still full of insecurities, full of self doubt when it comes to understanding why Bo loves him. I loved the whole 'different shades of Bo' theme, and darn didn't I find badass Bo hot!

Such a
Becky Condit
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lucky
Please leave comments on Lucky's 5 sweet pea review of Corruption at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/index....

“Use a glass! And yes, I’ll know.”

I’ve been with this series since the beginning. I fell in love with Bo when he first sauntered onto the page. He was sweet, demure, and for the most part he let Lucky lead the way. This time? It’s a whole new Bo-game. (Yeah, groan later. It’s midnight. I go with what I got.)

Bo steps up big time in Corruption. He has always had the skills and now he cuts
Otila
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series snuck up on me. The first was good, the second one was better. I LOVE Lucky. He's snarky and funny and so damn prickly and I love his relationship with Bo. Bo was a little boring in the first book but I really liked him in the second. And although the cases are interesting in the first two books, I don't find them very exciting. So the first two books were enjoyable but I really wasn’t rushing to read each installment. But this one, Dayum! Eden Winters really turned it up to eleven. ...more
Daphne
Jul 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-read, 2016-books
In this third installment of the series, I'm nearly all the way to liking Lucky. He was less obnoxious and more just brittle/emotionally frail/guarded in this book which made him more likeable to me. Bo continues to be self actualized and aware in their relationship, giving and accepting in a way that doesn't equal doormat. I have high hopes for these two. While it seems like they may never have a chance to just exists together and see what happens (that jobby job is always in the way), I'm trus ...more
Reggie
Sep 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adventure-cops
I am becoming addicted to these two. Each book is a little different in pacing and content. I like that. This one was an enjoyable surprise for me. There is more emphasis on their relationship, more sex, and a solid suspense plot. And Leather, motorcycles, dance clubs....

If you haven't come on board this series, it is worth looking at. In each book you learn more about the MC's and their relationship develops more and more.

I highly recommend it for those who like cop/suspense plots.
Lady*M
Sep 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance, suspense
4+ stars

Better than the second one, on par with the first book. The additional plus is Bo as Cy - hot as hell and with more depth than in the previous two novels. Oh, yes, and Lucky finally giving into the commitment. The suspense was nail-biting at times. The surprise came when a man from Lucky's past appeared on the scene. Ah, well, now comes the waiting... for Manipulation - the fourth installment.
Line
This one is harder to describe.
It was PURE Lucky, but the undercover, the separation in connection with this undercover and that FUCKING annoying know-it-all O'Donoghue, took some of the enjoyment out of it for me.

Also I am WAAAAAY worried about Bo! I liked the description of how he 'changed' to someone else for the assignment, but homegirl is not sure that homeboy is made for this kind of work...
Also I LOVE soft-hearted, vegetarian, helpful Bo, I really don't want him to become more Cy or mor
Tess
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christi Snow
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
My Review:
While this absolutely was a tough book to read at times, it most definitely was the best book in the series so far. Lucky...gah....my heart hurt for him in this one as he questions everything he's ever thought he's known about himself and where he's at in his life and career. For the past few months, he's been able to lean on his partner Bo to help keep that all defined in his mind, but as the story begins, they are facing some difficulties which is made even harder when Bo leaves on a
Lisa The Novel Approach
I loved this installment of the Diversion series, and it set us up perfectly for the fourth book. This is one story that is not to be missed. If you haven’t read the first two books, you could read this one and enjoy it but to get the full effect, I recommend reading the entire series. You will not be disappointed.

Jackie's full review can be found at The Novel Approach
Pjm12
I love the way these books make me worry about the main characters. Will they get caught out? Can they keep it together undercover and destroy the bad guys.

Lucky does make me crazy. Just talk to Bo, you idjit! And Bo does come into his own and reveal his ability to be the part.

Great story. Great characters. I think I know where the next book will go...
Evamaria
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Lucky & Bo so much!

This is one of my favorite series and it`s getting better and better.
After I`ve read the blurb, I was worried, that I wouldn`t like the book. I should`ve had more faith in Eden Winters. I love this one just like Diversion and Collusion. And now I`m looking forward to the next installment.

Bring it on, Eden!
Runell
Um . . . I want the next one. Like . . . now.
Erika
3.5 stars.
Fani *loves angst*
I can't get enough of this series. Already bought the next one, I just needed something lighter right now, but I'm gonna pick it up as soon as the dark cloud over my head leaves me alone.
Val Kovalin
Corruption by Eden Winters is a strong continuation of her Diversion series, which centers on the relationship between Lucky and Bo, two agents working for the Southeastern Narcotics Bureau. This is the third book in the series. (Make sure you take a look at the very hot cover art!) As with the first two books, this one takes place in the irrepressibly lively and cynical viewpoint of redneck smartass Lucky. He and Bo continue to inch their relationship forward despite their demanding job, which ...more
Steph
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars!
I will give the full five when Lucky FINALLY tells Bo how he truly feels. All of it.
Haha.

I devoured this book from start to finish.

Bo totally stole the show with this one. I didn't think it was possible to think any more highly of Bo, but I was wrong. He is incredible. Seeing him become Cyrus was sooo sexy (if not a little terrifying). He's still so caring and thoughtful and beautiful *sigh*

"I'm scared, Lucky. I've never done anything like this before, and you won't be there to c
  • Six Degrees of Separation (By Degrees, #2)
  • Home Work (Life Lessons, #3)
  • Forever (Spy vs. Spook #3)
  • Safeword (Power Exchange, #2)
  • Long Time Gone (Hell or High Water, #2)
  • Dirty Laundry (Cole McGinnis, #3)
  • A Casual Weekend Thing (Least Likely Partnership, #1)
  • Undertow (Infected #7)
  • Every Move He Makes
  • Sinner, Savior (Brooklyn Sinners, #2)
  • Laying Ghosts (Deputy Joe, #3)
  • Camp Hell (PsyCop, #5)
  • The Bridge of Silver Wings (More Heat Than the Sun, #3)
  • Tempest (Playing the Fool, #3)
  • Kick Start (Dangerous Ground, #5)
  • Cold (Cold, #1)
You will know Eden Winters by her distinctive white plumage and exuberant cry of “Hey, y’all!” in a Southern US drawl so thick it renders even the simplest of words unrecognizable. Watch out, she hugs!

Driven by insatiable curiosity, she possibly holds the world’s record for curriculum changes to the point that she’s never quite earned a degree but is a force to be reckoned with at Trivial Pursuit.

Diversion (7 books)
  • Diversion (Diversion, #1)
  • Collusion (Diversion #2)
  • Manipulation (Diversion #4)
  • Redemption (Diversion #5)
  • Reunion (Diversion, #6)
  • Suspicion (Diversion #7)
“He folded his hands behind his back and puffed out his chest. Reminded Lucky of a barnyard rooster. Anybody who referred to Lucky as a cocky little bantam found out pretty soon that Lucky could back up his strut, and this guy was probably the roostah who used ta, or he wouldn’t be teaching.” 2 likes