Start by marking “Echo, Mine (Fallen Guardians, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Echo, Mine (Fallen Guardians, #1.5)

Echo, Mine

(Fallen Guardians #1.5)

Fallen Guardian novella, companion book to Absolute Surrender. This is more a "slice of life" story. What happens after the happily ever after?

After a horrifying incident that left her in a coma for several long months, Echo now has to get used to a different life. As a descendant of a powerful angel, her days waver between training as the new Healer and convincing her mat
Published August 4th 2015 by GL Hunter

To ask other readers questions about Echo, Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echo, Mine

Start your review of Echo, Mine (Fallen Guardians, #1.5)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
RATING 4.5 STARS

Echo, Mine is book #1.5 in the Fallen Guardians series by Georgia Lyn Hunter.

In this short novella we get to see how everything is going with Echo and Aethan about two months after she woke up from her coma. Echo is still getting her strength back, trying to gain weight and training daily. Her schedule is busy and Aethan is afraid she is overdoing it. In fact, he treats her so carefully, like she is made of glass, that it is driving Echo crazy. She wants the old Aethan back, the
CC
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Got to say I really liked Echo more in this one. Being immortal, I was totally behind her being a badass. I did, however, this she need to be more empathetic towards Aethan. He went though a horrible experience in the last book. I say worse for him than her. So she needs to give him some slack on being overprotective.
Georgia Hunter
Jun 23, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
A Fallen Guardian Novella

Ever wondered what happens after the HEA?
I did, and ventured back into the lives of Aethan and Echo.
This one’s a little more romantic–a date night of sorts, but of course nothing goes as planned, and yes, it’s a whole lot steamy.
Hope you enjoy the revisit as much as I did :)

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/book/echo...?
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Echo-Mine-Falle...
Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebo...
N
Cathrina Constantine
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't read Absolute Surrender by Georgia Lyn Hunter then I suggest you do, and not because Echo, Mine doesn't stand on it's own, it's a continuation of an awesome book.

Who doesn't want an Empyrean Guardian as their mate? The drop-dead gorgeous, Aethan, is an unearthly guardian saving not only human's but cast away demons from the demonii. His mate, Echo is in the healing process after a life changing experience and Aethan can only think of keeping her safe. While Echo wants nothing, but
Scooby2
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
“Echo, Mine” is a follow up of Ms Hunter's “Absolute Surrender” and it's a great novella featuring Aethan and Echo. This story follows directly after “Absolute Surrender” and Echo is tired of Aethan treating her like a fragile china doll. This novella follows Aethan and Echo going on a date, working through their relationship issues, complete with demoniis, angst, and sizzling romance. This is a great follow up to the series. And it also includes the guardians Tyr and Blaez in it, which I love.

I
Genieinachanelbottle
I Loved Every Delicious Page!!!

Echo & Aethan are fun sassy and dangerously sexy!

Georgia Lyn Hunter's Fallen Guardians Series Rocks I can't wait to get My hands on the next book!

5 Stars all the way!
Joceline Farrah
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I started reading Echo, Mine a novella and I was pleasantly surprised because I usually prefer full length novels. In this little gem, I discovered Echo and Aethan a magnetic and magical couple whose love defies death, demons and the occasional intrusive friend (lol). What i like most about this novella was the couple's chemistry. Echo and Aethan's love story is so beautiful full of a anticipation angst and passion. Aethan is the epitome of an alpha male and Echo is feisty and so independent. T ...more
Nana Prah
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The first urban fantasy I ever read on my Kindle was Absolute Surrender by Ms. Hunter. I loved it. The fighting, the swords, the magic, the romance – everything. Ms. Hunter delivers again in Echo, Mine.

Echo and Aethen’s story continues after she returns to life as an immortal. Aethen is just as hot as ever and Echo is just as obstinant (and awesomely kick ass), only with more power.

I hope it won’t take Ms. Hunter long to publish the other novels about the Guardians because I’ve got to feed my ad
Kathi
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Touching and tough road for Echo to recover fully!!

We join Echo as she is celebrating completion of her 6th lap of the pool. Five months in a coma really takes it out of a girl. Besides her physical strength, she is being tutored by Lore on how to be a Healer.

Aethan, her mate, fusses because he can feel her exhaustion through their soul bond. What Echo misses most is truly being with Aethan, but he is treating her like spun glass. Echo is trying to lure Aethan, but he has iron control.

Can these
Sara Baskin- sands
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! SHE'S done it again. This novella is full of humor and passion, and I Love it. It really shows how normal Aethan and Echo really are, when they aren't fighting Demonii. Echo has to prove she's healing from her coma well and Aethan has to remember how important her feelings are. ( like birthdays .. hee hee) The Guardians are coming more and more to life with each book. I'm so ready for the next book in this series. I love Echos strength and determination. She's fearless.... Well done.
Kim Cobb
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After the end of the first book, there was a lot of worry about what was going to happen to Echo. I was so happy to see that now she is able to fight again and she and her mate are to be together forever. She has to fight for her relationship. This story showed how sometimes fighting for what you really need and want is very important. I received this story in exchange for an honest review. Thank you.
Catherine Haynes
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Echo, Mine
Fallen Guardians Book 1.5
by Georgia Lyn Hunter

Echo, mine has a plot that gives the readers a good blending of action, adventure, suspense, a touch of humor and some sensual love scenes, which keeps the reader's attention. We see the secondary characters; but this story has more of a focus on the love story of two characters in the Fallen Guardian series. Echo, mine is a fun and sensual addition to the reading experience of the Fallen Guardian series.

Ms. Hunter gives her readers more
Tammy Jones
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and addictive

I love everything about this series. It's exciting, romantic and sexy. There really isn't anything that I can think of that I didn't like. If I had to pick something it would be that eventually the story will end. In my opinion so far the series is amazing!!! I can not wait to read more.
Carolyn
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More of Aethan and Echo

I loved this novella! It gives us a taste of everyday life. Aethan is treating Echo with kid gloves in the lovin’ department and she is frustrated. Echo also has a birthday coming up and Aethan needs to learn how to deal with life with a former human. There are more demons and demonii, skanky women coming on to Echo’s man, a date night and two people learning how to live together.
Kristy
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series. This one was a bit shorter, I prefer longer stories but it was also 1.5 instead of book 2 so makes sense also. I'm curious to see what information in 1.5 adds to the story in book 2 but surely I'll find out soon. Aethan is my favorite, though I am hoping Tyr gets his own book/mate at some point.
Susan Hutchinson
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This great novella continues the story of Echo and Aethan from the Fallen Guardians series. It’s Echo’s birthday and all she wants is the old Aethan, the one she had before she got hurt instead of the one with the kid gloves. This book may be short, but it’s still packed with the action, heat and sizzle that Georgia Lyn Hunter is famous for. Great read.
Mandy
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This novella tells more of Echo’s life, it is her birthday but being an immortal her mate Aethan knows nothing about what a woman wants.
His surprise doesn’t go exactly to plan.
Her new life as a healer takes up time and energy, but it is a role that she relishes.
A great addition to the Fallen Guardian series well done Georgia Lyn Hunter you have done it again.
I loved it ❤️
Jennifer Miller
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Trusting in your love

We all need to learn to trust in the ones who love us. Our main man has a hard time letting go. He want to protect her from everything. When all she wants is him. Great read
Debra
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love to read more of this couple

I have read this series already and don't believe that I have ever reread a book much less a series. This is a first and it is just as great as it was the first time! Miss Georgia is an awesome talented writer!!!!
Jenny Hendrick
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent lil addition

I loved Aethan and Echo's story from Absolute Surrender and didn't want it to end, so reading this lil novella was really cool.
Erica
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome novella that gave some extra insight into Echo and Aethan's relationship! It was a nice quick read, that was very well written and much appreciated! It's not necessary to read book one first, but I highly recommend it because it gives the background and sets the stage for this story!
Katie
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful side story
that helps to fill in the gaps
highly recommend reading
Cat Rene
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hooked

I am hooked on this series and loved getting more of Echo and Aethan. Imagine being either you soul mate for eternity.
Miguel Anthony
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg

Perfect I love them the most amazing and loving couple ever even though they’re both stubborn I hope they have a family someday
Elaine
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I just loved this book!! Months after Echo awaken from a coma, she's trying to get her strength back, but Aethan isn't having that he wants her to take it easy!
Will Aethan get his way or will Echo get hers?
Samantha Thompson
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a short story that follows Echo and Aethan after Echo wakes up from her coma, and is a sweet edition to the series. I loved seeing Echo come back and be her badass self again, and who could ever get tired of Aethan or the Sparks between these two. A must read 💕
Romaine Heart
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Echo had been in a coma. She took the bullet that was meant for her mate Athena. She is trying to move forward and strengthen her training abilities, mentally and physically but everyone seems to think she is pushing too hard, too fast. All she desires is to be with her mate, Aethan.
Athena is very protective over her and worries about Echo pushing herself too hard. Then he does the unexpected.
A well written love story. Short story 1.5. I would recommend this book.
Lexee Toste
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story picks up shortly after Absolute Surrender. It's not quite a stand alone story. It follows Echo and Aethan, the same characters from Absolute Surrender. We get to see more of their love story and see how they are adjusting to Echo's new status. It's very well done and even though it focuses on the love story more than the first one, there is still plenty of action to keep the reader's attention. Echo and Aethan have already gone through the worst of things and are completely committed ...more
Jennifer Riddell
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was strictly Aethan and Echo's story. I could have read it and re-read it again. The only down side was it is a short book. I wish it could have been longer and had more going on in it than it did. But I still enjoyed it.
Sharon Richmond
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Nook books and More Blog
Recommended to Sharon by: Advanced Reader Copy
Echo, Mine by Georgina Lyn Hunter 4 stars

Really good story overall, I just wish it was longer but it sure interested me enough to want to read more from this author.

Aethan is an Empyrean Angel who's mate Echo is recovering from being in a coma. She died first from a gun shot meant for him, but with his powers he brought her back to life. Echo feels she is healed enough to want Aethan in their bed like before. Aethan is treating her like a fragile piece of pottery.

Enough is enough..Echo is about
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bound by Passion (The Alliance #4)
  • Bound by Vengeance (The Alliance, #2)
  • Bound by Darkness (The Alliance, #3)
  • Eternally Bound (The Alliance, #1)
  • Bound by Torment (The Alliance Series Book 5)
  • Shadow Man (Grayson Duet #1)
  • Dark Secrets Resurgence (The Children of The Gods #44)
  • Wicked Ruin (Se7en Sinners, #3)
  • End of Eden (Se7en Sinners, #2)
  • Carved (The Road to Hell, #2)
  • Kiss of Death (Hell on Earth, #3)
  • Domin8 (Detective Sam Collins #1)
  • A Hundred Kisses
  • Dark Choices The Accord (The Children of The Gods #43)
  • Ghost Moon
  • Black Skies Riviera
  • Into the Abyss (Hell on Earth, #2)
  • The Road (The Road to Hell, #3)
Georgia Lyn Hunter loves to create characters who’ll take you to the far and beyond to unforgettable adventures, steamy encounters and heart-stopping love stories…

She grew up in the tropical climate of South Africa and currently lives abroad with her family.
An avid reader from a young age, she devoured every book she got her hands on. When she's not writing or plotting her next novel, she loves t

Fallen Guardians (5 books)
  • Absolute Surrender  (Fallen Guardians, #1)
  • Breaking Fate (Fallen Guardians, #2)
  • Guardian Unraveled (Fallen Guardians #3)
  • Heart's Inferno (Fallen Guardians, #4)
  • Shattered Dawn (Fallen Guardians #5)