Start by marking “Shifters Forever: Box Set (Shifters Forever, #1-6)” as Want to Read:
Shifters Forever: Box Set (Shifters Forever, #1-6)

Shifters Forever: Box Set

(Shifters Forever #1-6)

Shifters Forever takes place in the mountains of Bear Canyon Valley. Here we find the happy-ever-afters of a set of grizzly bears and their fated mates.

PROTECTION
Grizzly bear shifter Grant Waters wants one woman—Curvy Chelsea O'Reilly. He's wanted her since they met. Except he's worried his secret may be too much for her. It may be what sets her running.
Curvaceous
Published June 20th 2015 by Barbed Borders Press

To ask other readers questions about Shifters Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shifters Forever

Start your review of Shifters Forever: Box Set (Shifters Forever, #1-6)
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
FREE
FREE: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

PROTECTION
Curvaceous Chelsea works at a salon in Bear Canyon Valley. She gets butterflies when Grant's around. But she's got her own baggage. Plus, she thinks that Grant would be better off with the local, stunning, curvy, widowed-way-too-early Mae
Aisling Zena
Jan 17, 2017 marked it as maybe
Shelves: kindle-freebie

Free on Amazon.co.uk at the time of posting

Liana Kirkey
Jan 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: in-my-library, ebook
Let me start off by saying that I quite enjoyed this series. It's a great read for any who want a fast-tracked shifter love story... and no real reader commitment. I don't feel the author invested a lot into character development, reaching instead for a bunch of "long" short stories. An earlier reader commented that these were a mindless read, and I have to concur. They suited my reading needs at the time - simple stories that took less than an evening each to conquer. Not enough depth in the ...more
Joey Myers
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Fiction
Recommended to Joey by: Deb Burchfield
This book series was a totally Great Read!!
I found this book to be a real page turner! Totally loved all the characters and the scenarios in which each couple got together. Also enjoyed trying to guess as to what traumatic event would happen next and what the outcomes would be. A very well written series and I will be sure to be reading more books from this author.
Sharon
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was not that happy with the story. Sometimes I was unsure of which characters was talking and what was happening. It seemed to run together in certain books. Others might like this PNR but it wasn't my cup of tea
Janice
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was ok

Protection was a solid 2-3
Elizabeth Wheeler
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I a little more than half way through the books. I would give these books a three and a half. I really enjoy the stories. I like the characters and the love stories. But the down side is the world building. Bear Canyon valley is said to be beautiful, however we get very little description of it. The B&B sounds really charming, but again very little detail. The character development is good, but in order to really get into a book I need to feel like I am part of the environment. These books ...more
Sandra Crow
Great story

I absolutely love this series. The many twists and turns, the depth of all of these characters. I cannot what to read the next set, "Always After Dark".
Sheila Walker
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bear canyon valley shifters not just romance but each has a plot and the men have to fight for what they want

Chelsea hairdresser and gorgeous Grant went to her every 3 weeks just to see her, she works for Mae who just knows things, Jeff has his sights on her to but Chelsea has her own secrets and is running scared. No give away from me you need to read it. Astra & Kane's story is nonstop too, Teague & Kelsey are ex lovers, Tanner & Marti he has more than a fight to win her heart,
Jessica Ramsey
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved all these novellas

PROTECTION
Grant is protective of the new woman in town, Chelsea. He wants to claim her as his mate. Chelsea likes Grant but thinks he is with someone else (her boss, Mae) and tries to keep her distance. Jeff, a local realtor, tries to get in between the two because Jeff wants Grants land. Jeff asks Chelsea out and she feels obligated to say yes just to be nice. Thinks go bad quick and Chelsea ends up in trouble. Will Jeff or Grant be the one to save Chelsea?

Quick read
Cindy Caron
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Protection
Chelsea is on the run and has found herself in a small, yet cozy town, trying desperately to keep herself under the radar. She’s a bit shy and likes to keep to herself, and she’s managed to find herself a friend in Mae, owner of the hair salon and her boss. And, she’s got the hots for one of her clients. Grant is everything Chelsea dreams of in a man, tall, burly and so good looking it almost hurts to look at him, and she figures he’s out of her league. Grant knows Chelsea is his fated
Rosemary Hughes
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I write this after listening to the audiobooks for this series.

1: Protection
She appealed to him, and he hadn't acted upon the the attraction. When he does, the other person who wanted her, reacts also, but things go so awry, life would never be the same again.

2: Seduction
You hate those that have destroyed your life, and taken your loved ones from you, so Astra felt hated towards all other shifters except for Doc and Grant.
When introduced to Kane, she automatically knew he was a shifter, so
Jane
Shifters Forever: Box Set ~ Books 1-6 is an anthology about the grizzly bear shifters that live in Bear Canyon Valley and how they find their mates to form a group of bear shifters the help each other like a big family as they protect their territory and members.

Book List:
1. Protection tells the story of Grant, the Alpha and how he found his mate Chelsea.
2. Seduction brings Kane to the valley with and danger from rogue shifters as he finds his reluctant mate in Astra.
3. Persuasion brings Kelsey
Toula
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audio review
This is a great box set. You get everything in one listen. I love love how Meghan Kelly always plays all the parts perfectly. Her range of different voices for all the different stories in this great box set.
The first one involves a bear shifter and the female he wants , who is his mate. She wants him also but she doesn’t know he’s a shifter and to top it off she has made her home in a shifter town. This story has lots of action
Book 2 involves Kane and Astral.
Astral had a bad
Skye Hegyes
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
While these were good stories to read, I was a little disappointed in them as well. There was such a good chance for character and plot development, but these fell short. As a whole, they were good stories to read, but individually, the stories felt rushed and more like a short excerpt of a longer story. It would have been nice to have longer, more rounded novels for each of the characters and go more in-depth within the history of the bear shifters. What tidbits we learned along the way were ...more
Kaye
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE STEAMY COLLECTION!!!
Wow! Talk about one spectacular collection. If you're looking for an exciting, heart pounding, pulse racing, smooth flowing, page turning collection that keeps on giving. Congrats my friends you've found it. This is one collection that grabs your attention from the start and holds it until the last word. You can't go wrong with this little treasure. The storylines are sharp and engaging. All the twists and turns, ups and downs, along with a few unexpected circumstances
Mona Livsey
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Six incredible books in one! Author Elle Thorne has brought a whole Valley to life in this collection! Starting with Grant and Chelsea and ending with Mae and Jack this book sends you on a journey of discovery and love. Each coupe has their own ups and downs, but together they can do anything!
I love how these stories interact with one another, but can also be a stand alone story. The excitement of Shifter romance with all its complications and confusions is delightful. I enjoyed how the author
Birgit
Oct 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Several different shifter stories in one boxed set, parts of several series and spin-offs by this author.
On the whole, quite delightful stories, with good plots, realistic and sympathetic characters and good storytelling.
What really annoyed me was the human female protagonists, who seemed to lose every single one of their brain cells when their "mate" was near. That somehow seemed so wrong, no one can be that blindly in love (well yes okay, there are people, but they are not the norm).
This
Denna
Oct 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
I had to stop reading...

I read until the hero shifted in the first book. When his clothes shifted with him I had to stop reading because that is stupid. It totally killed the book for me at that point. There are certain rules for shifters that need to be followed. It’s just way too convenient. Also the hero was too overtly good and the bad guy was to overtly evil. It was just silly. I couldn’t continue.
Rachel
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series of shifter stories. Each pair appears in the next book, but the stories could be read alone. You'll want to read them all as you fall in love with the characters. The stories followed different patterns so it wasn't like you kept reading the same story with different names. There wasn't a set formula for each book, which made me like this series even more. Highly recommend this series.
Jeanie
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Entertaining. Solid writing with good plots that kept me turning pages. Not the most in depth stories I've ever read, but enjoyable enough that I want to keep reading more of this author's work. I am curious to learn more about the Tiger Shifter we caught a glimpse of early in the series. Looking forward to reading their books next.
Amacklin
Aug 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Misogyny

I actually had to skim my way through book one. You seem to have absolutely no clue regarding issues of battered, molested and/or rape victims. And attempted rape is a violation. The blasé and almost coarse attitude towards the women is saddening and scary since you give them such happy endings (pun barely intended).
Kate Kelley
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These are sweet, sexy novellas that are extremely well-written for how short they are. I would have liked the stories to be longer, with more character backstory and a more slow-burn romance, but that's just because I enjoyed the characters and their stories so much. But these are fun and quick reads if that is what you are looking for. Plus, this box set is free right now.
Greg Dixon
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shifters forever the box set books 1-6

A adult read for people who are in to the series recommend highly can't wait for the next one of the series a really enjoyable read but quick shaping up to be a enjoyable series must read the next one of the series some stories are better than others but enjoyable
Sarah Stein
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting six-book read. I couldn’t figure out which story I liked the most. I think Tanner, and Doc’s story might have been the best, though each one was intriguing in its own way. For years I’ve read wolf shifters and just recently I started reading more on bear shifters and I’m loving it. Definitely looking forward to reading more from this author.
lorrell  Guerra
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This group of books were wonderful. Each a stand-alone story with a HEA for the couple involved. The characters come to life with their own individual personalities that shine through making me read on when I really should have been doing something else. I can't wait to read the others from this series.
Janet Denise Ross
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
ROMANCE, HOT SEX, SEXY GUYS WHO SHIFT

Elle. Thorne has a 4 STARS set of Boxed Books here! Lots of love and hot sex, don't miss out if you like to read about shifters and how they find mates and the sex behind it.
WARNING: 18 & UP SEXUAL CONTENT: YES
Sexual Intercourse & Extras
Angela Whitmore
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shifters Forever

Nice little box set of what is basically a set of short stories about a group of grizzly bear shifters, telling how they join together as a clan in the forest and find love with their human mates.
Each story follows on from the previous one, and ultimately the whole set acts as an introduction to a much wider world of shifters.
Kaylee Ridgeway
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexy shifters meet their match: feisty, stubborn and oh so delicious!

I loved this book! From the big, masculine men to the sexy, determined women.

Elle Thorne is a wonderful author. She has a quality in her style of writing that is refreshing from her characters interactions to the plot of the stories themselves.
Minga Dotson
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stories following a family of bear shifters through meeting their mates, dealing with bad guys, and setting up their town.

Six good looking guys meet six curvy gals and fall hard. There are surprises and danger waiting to be dealt with. Don't mess with a bear protecting their mate, or their child, because you will regret it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Black River Pack Series Box Set
  • His to Protect (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #1)
  • Luna Lodge Box Set One (Sol, Titus, Lucius)
  • Dragon Pact (Blood Dragon, #1)
  • Copper King (Takhini Shifters #1)
  • Immortal Ops Box Set (Immortal Ops, #1-4)
  • The Vampire Awakening Series: Awakened & Destined Box Set (Vampire Awakening, #1-3)
  • Wild Hearts (Wild Lake Origins #1)
  • Coven (Soulmark Series, #1)
  • By the Light of the Moon (Rise of the Arkansas Werewolves, #1)
  • Dark Wolf Rising (Heart of the Shifter #1)
  • Mated to the Dragon King (Dragongrove, #1)
  • Legacy (Shifter Royal Dynasty, #1)
  • Wrenching Fate (Brides of Prophecy, #1)
  • Wild Game (Wilding Pack Wolves, #1)
  • Tempted by the Jaguar: Transformation and Revelation (Riverford Shifters Book 1)
  • To Save a Mate (VonBrandt Family, #1)
  • Cade (Le Beau Brothers, #1)

Shifters Forever (6 books)
  • Protection (Shifters Forever, #1)
  • Seduction (Shifters Forever, #2)
  • Persuasion (Shifters Forever, #3)
  • Invitation (Shifters Forever, #4)
  • Temptation (Shifters Forever, #5)
  • Attraction (Shifters Forever, #6)