Start by marking “AEquana (AEquana, #1)” as Want to Read:
AEquana (AEquana, #1)

AEquana (AEquana #1)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  80 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
John Eagletalon had no idea what the government intended when it assigned him to its latest secret project - an icy blonde beauty with a miraculous ability. All he knew was that he owed Uncle Sam fourteen more months of his life, and if it meant being this woman's partner and bodyguard until he'd paid his dues, he'd find a way to endure the ordeal.

Until he discovered what
Published February 12th 2007 by PublishAmerica

To ask other readers questions about AEquana, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about AEquana

Julie S.
Mar 27, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookclub-reads
I really enjoyed this story. I really liked that rather than having the mermaid be a mythological magical creature in a paranormal world, she is a regular person with a few developmental differences. The story was very suspenseful with a ton of action. I enjoyed the main characters and their personalities too. All in all, a really good read.
Nicole
Apr 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: ppl that like paranormal romance/comedy/mystery
I was able to meet the author which added to my enjoyment of this book. I enjoyed reading how an unlikely couple feel in love and essentially saved each other. If you like paranormal romance I think you will like this book, read about a mermaid that was being exploited by a government agency before she saved herself and found love.
Cornelia
Jul 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Aequana by Linda Mooney is a modern mermaid story. I loved it. The characters are very strong. It's suspenseful and action packed. The hero is a Native/American navy seal frogman and the two work together on special government missions. I highly reccomend it.
Sofia Galvez
Jun 02, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mermaids
not for me. the story was really far fetched. i guess if you believe in love at 1st sight and like stories with a woman needs to be rescued then this book is for you.
Anne
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wasn't really getting into it at first, but eventually I started enjoying the story and the ending was good. The narrator was ok.
Zee Monodee
Maja Van der Beek is more commonly known under the code name of Aequana. In her early twenties, she lives a sheltered life and is allowed to indulge herself. However, the one thing Aequana does not have is freedom. She is a mermaid. More specifically – a ‘malformation’ which occurred while she was still in the womb has left her with gills and not-fully-formed toes. Consequently, Aequana can live as easily underwater as on land. There’s a catch though – she ‘belongs’ to the US military. Born and ...more
Linda
Jan 14, 2008 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-own-books
Fran
May 31, 2012 rated it it was ok
It was ok.
Andreana
Mar 27, 2012 rated it liked it

I liked this one. It was a pretty quick read with a love story and action. I would give it 3.5 stars.
Iee
Celestine
rated it it was ok
Oct 24, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Linda loves to write sweet and sensuous romance with a fantasy, paranormal, or science fiction flair, and is the author of over 100 books. Her technique is often described as being as visual as a motion picture or graphic novel.

A wife, mother, grandmother, and retired Kindergarten and music teacher, she lives in a small south Texas town near the Gulf coast where she delves into other worlds fille
More about Linda Mooney

AEquana (2 books)
  • AEquana's Quest (AEquana, #2)