Start by marking “Heal Your Gut with Bone Broth: The Natural Way to get Minerals, Amino Acids, Gelatin and Other Vital Nutrients to Fix Your Digestion” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  19 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A program to balance digestive health in seven days using traditional quick-and-easy bone broth remedies

Your stomach and intestinal tract house a vast ecosystem of bacteria, vital to processing food but easily disturbed by bad diet or stress. Using this book, you will learn how bone broth restores mineral and nutrient levels to create a proper bacterial environment for hig
Published December 8th 2015 by Ulysses Press

To ask other readers questions about Heal Your Gut with Bone Broth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heal Your Gut with Bone Broth

really liked it 4.00  ·

Mischenko
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heal Your Gut With Bone Broth by Robin Westen has to be the most educational bone broth book I've read yet. It's jam-packed with information on gut healing, recipes, bacteria, and more. It also includes a 7 day program. Help yourself obtain stronger bones, healthy skin and hair, repair your immune system, and lose weight. I ♡ this one.

5*****
Mel
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fascinating. I enjoyed the practical part more than the esoteric part of the book. The detox seems credible, but IMO it's for rich people only. I mean really who else could afford the time and money to live, prepare and eat this way for a week. The ingredients alone would cost a fortune! Still, I really enjoyed the book, it had some astonishing information.
Erin
I received this book on a goodreads giveaway.

Let me preface this by saying I eat (mostly) paleo, always GF, and I have been making bone broth for years now. I also make sure to get many different sources of probiotics too.

This book, while good, seems to have a deceiving title. Only a small portion of the book focuses on drinking and making bone broth as well as a few recipes for broths.

The rest of the book preps you for a 7-day detox, why you should do it, how to do it, and how you will feel aft
Ms. Reader
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free from Goodreads First Reads in exchange for an honest review....

I received this book just in time for my New Years Resolution (get healthier). I had just recently got engaged and wanted to consistently work on getting fit, eating healthy, and taking care of my body right. This book is great! Though not necessarily meant for weight-loss (it's not your average diet book), it's a good stepping stone to having a healthy digestion (which is a huge leading factor to being
Kylie Young
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Hmmm while the idea is great and I will be trying it because it is always a great idea to eat raw and unprocessed, the book was more like the secret and maybe a great companion to the secret books.
I did find some inconsistencies for example one recipe calls for mint while later in the book it's stated to avoid mint because it is bad for your gut. I'm excited to try it but I think I will just use the recipes and focus on eating more fruit and veggies.
Beth
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Beth by: first-reads winner
This is a first rate book, filled with info about getting your digestive tract straightened out. Recipes for broth, learning about good bacteria, quizzes, and natural recipes for cleaning and natural skin care products are also included. A wealth of knowledge is packed into these pages. Everyone should get a copy!
E. Scott Harvey
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet and easy to follow.
Natalie
Lee (Of Shalott)
Dec 25, 2016
Debbie
May 26, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm only rating this a 3 of 5 because I expected a book on Bone Broth, not a book on a 7-day detox, which the majority of this book was about. Thank you to Goodreads for my ARC.
Tamara
Marcia Scurfield
Carol (Kimiko)
  • Renaissance Masks to Color: 25 Grayscale Images: Adult Coloring Book
  • Christmas: Adult Coloring
  • Where Did All the Dragons Go?
  • The Emotional Edge: Discover Your Inner Age, Ignite Your Hidden Strengths, and Reroute Misdirected Fear to Live Your Fullest
  • Grow for Flavor: Tips and Tricks to Supercharge the Flavor of Homegrown Harvests
  • Everybody Cooks! STEM Facts and Recipes for Family Cooperation and Healthier Eating
  • Smart Fat: Eat More Fat. Lose More Weight. Get Healthy Now.
  • Dizziness and Vertigo: A Simple Guide to Figuring It Out
  • The Intelligent Conversationalist: 31 Cheat Sheets That Will Show You How to Talk to Anyone About Anything, Anytime
  • Wytchfire (The Dragonkin Trilogy, #1)
  • A Friend of Mr. Lincoln
  • Pathfinder / Ruins / Visitors (Pathfinder Trilogy #1-3)
  • Every Writer Needs a Tribe
  • The Extraordinary Book of Doors
  • The Longest Storytime
  • Expect a Miracle: A Mother's Tale of Brotherly Love, Faith and the Race That Changed a Family's Life
  • Rise of the Black Hand: The Case Files of Thomas Morelli (The Black Hand, #1)
  • Prince Not So Charming: Cinderella's Guide to Financial Independence
ROBIN WESTEN is a freelance journalist who writes for numerous national women's magazines, including Family Circle, LHJ, MORE, Self, Parents, Pilates Style, Good Housekeeping, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and others. She specializes in health, relationships, sex issues, and parenting.

Westen has authored several books, including the bestselling YA biography of Oprah Winfrey, I Don't Believe In Failure,