Start by marking “An Inconvenient Dare (Dare To Love)” as Want to Read:
An Inconvenient Dare (Dare To Love)

An Inconvenient Dare (Dare to Love Universe)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  56 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Vanessa has been so busy working her way up the corporate ladder that she's forgotten all about sex over the past two years. When her best friend dares her to pick up a sexy stranger with panty-dropping dimples, she takes the dare and approaches Enrique. Sensing Vanessa's uncertainty, Enrique gives her full control in the bedroom…until he doesn't.

What started as an inconv
Kindle Edition
Published June 21st 2015 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about An Inconvenient Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Inconvenient Dare

Christina Reed
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, I picked up my ARC of An Inconvenient Dare with the intent of reading a chapter or two before going to bed. Well, a couple of hours later I'd finished the book and knew I'd be sleep deprived in the morning. The story between Vanessa and Enrique was fast paced and well written. I felt their chemistry come off the page. Bethany Lopez is an author I will be reading again and I recommend you read too. This book gets 4.5 stars from me.

Liza
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for an honest review

Very naughty, very sexy and very hot.

Lust in first sight, Vanessa took a dare from her friend that led her to her sexy encounter with the hot private investigator Enrique. From their very first night together, sparks flew and sweats flowed. Too hot to handle, this is what An Inconvenient Dare is.
Booknista
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Let me set the stage, I was really looking forward to reading An Inconvenient Dare.

And then…it slipped my mind. I needed this review up today and as of two days ago, I hadn’t read it. It’s summer…busy times, whatever. Anyway, I was worried that I wouldn't make my deadline. I did, of course. How? Because this book was such a fun fast read. I ripped right through it. I thought, I’ll just read a chapter and then finish it the next day. Nope. I read it all at once.

This perfectly sums up An Inconveni
Nicole
How did I not know about the Dare to Love Kindle World?! I must rectify this expeditiously.

This installment is a pretty quick read, but it's definitely got the hot sexy scenes between Vanessa and Enrique. I liked how Enrique flipped the script during their first hookup, it's not something that happens on a regular basis (or at least in the books I've been reading).

Of course that won't be the last time they see each other, although the next meeting caught them both off-guard. But they manage to m
Lori ~ BF Bookies
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This novella by Bethany Lopez was so good! ...and deliciously naughty!

Vanessa's best friend, Ella, dares her to approach a sexy man at a party and ask him to go home with her. Not one to turn down a dare, she slams back the rest of her wine, musters up some courage and walks across the room to the hottie named Enrique. Flirting ensues & sparks fly because their chemistry is off-the-charts hot!

Although this is a short read, the author does a fabulous job at making you feel completely satisfie
Maria Rose
This sexy novella, part of the Dare To Love series, starts out hot and stays that way as Vanessa connects with Enrique in a one night stand, only to discover that he's the new intern at her public relations company. They cede control back and forth in their sexy scenes but more importantly, start to connect on a deeper level, even as Enrique's secrets threaten to dispel their new found happiness. I liked both characters and the relationship Vanessa has with her best friend Ella as well as Enriqu ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I enjoyed this short read by Bethany Lopez. What started out as a dare by her friend turned into a sexy world-wind romance for Vanessa. The chemistry with Enrique and Vanessa was hot. I haven't read many books where the woman takes the lead in the bedroom so this was a breath of fresh air for me. What starts as An Inconvenient Dare will have readers swooning at the end of this one...
Toi
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Quick Read

I always love a quick love story read Enrique and Vanessa meet at a party and pretty much steam up the sheets from the get go, once they work through the lie that really wasn't a lie they get their HEA.
Candace
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!
Bethany Lopez
Jun 22, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited.. My novella in Carly Phillips's Dare to Love Kindle World, An Inconvenient Dare, is LIVE!!!
Karen
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Vanessa and Enrique's story was very enjoyable. romance drama and secrets. :)
Darcie
Jun 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Cute quick read

This story had two strong characters who were confident and comfortable with their lives. It was fun to watch a mutually agreed fling go from a fling to a relationship without drama. Vanessa and Enrique were perfectly matched and so much fun to get to know.

There were some typos in the book that caused minor confusion at points until I determined what it should read.
Karen
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Very short but a little too unrealistic to me.
Tania Smith
Jeune
Sep 10, 2015
Miruna
Jun 16, 2017
Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: http://crea.tf/bethanylopeznewsletter

Award-Winning Author Bethany Lopez began self-publishing in June 2011. She's a lover of all things romance: books, movies, music, and life, and she incorporates that into the books she writes. When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with her husband and children, traveling whene
More about Bethany Lopez

Dare to Love Universe (1 - 10 of 81 books)
  • Dare Me (Dare To Love)
  • Dare Me Once (Dare To Love)
  • The Billionaire's Dare (Dare to Love)
  • Truth or Dare (Dare To Love)
  • Daring Masquerade (Dare To Love)
  • Daring the Player (Dare to Love)
  • Hot Dare (Dare to Love)
  • One Daring Night (Dare To Love)
  • If You Dare
  • The Marriage Dare (Dare to Love)