Start by marking “An Inconvenient Dare” as Want to Read:
An Inconvenient Dare

An Inconvenient Dare

Vanessa has been so busy working her way up the corporate ladder that she's forgotten all about sex over the past two years. When her best friend dares her to pick up a sexy stranger with panty-dropping dimples, she takes the dare and approaches Enrique. Sensing Vanessa's uncertainty, Enrique gives her full control in the bedroom…until he doesn't.

What started as an inconv

To ask other readers questions about An Inconvenient Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Inconvenient Dare

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
This was a really smooth and sexy and definitely satisfying little read. I am not familiar with this "dare to love " world that this book is connected to. I'll definitely look into more in this series. This story hit all my buttons all the way. Our heroine Vanessa is business minded and extremely focused on that. She's pretty much pushed romance and all that it entails on a back shelf. Her friend Ella (Plz write her with Carlos) is pushing her to live a little. Pick up a hot guy and have fun. We ...more
Liz
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
An Inconvenient Dare by Bethany Lopez was a quick and sexy read with a bit of angst and all kinds of steaminess! I loved Vanessa. She was strong and determined and tied to her job that she lost all sight of herself. But all that changes when she is dared to find a man and let go. And let go she does.

The minute Vanessa and Enrique set eyes on each other, things are hot and steamy! They have one sexy and unforgettable night. Enrique was sexy and all kinds of charming, but what is he hiding? Can V
Crystal Wilke
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Damn that was HOT!!! I need to go fan myself.

Who would have known what an Inconvenient Dare could lead to? One thing I will take away from this book is to take a dare in life, you never know the outcome.

Bethany has yet to disappoint me with her books. An Inconvenient Dare is a quick, steamy and has it drama. I hope Ella gets a story.
Sheri
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This little novella packed a lot of punch into not a lot of pages.

Vanessa works in PR and is married to her job. She has not been on a date for a long time, so while out one night with a friend, she’s dared to walk up to a man and proposition him. She picks Enrique, and he is instantly smitten with her confidence and charisma.

They go home together and it’s electric. A few days later, Vanessa is introduced to her new intern, and it’s
Kim  Brewing
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Going in I knew this was a quick read so I really wasn't expecting to get a lot from it character wise. I was wrong. We really get to know what kind of people Enrique and Vanessa are. We get a little mystery and some HAWT action. Really enjoyed it!
Christina Reed
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, I picked up my ARC of An Inconvenient Dare with the intent of reading a chapter or two before going to bed. Well, a couple of hours later I'd finished the book and knew I'd be sleep deprived in the morning. The story between Vanessa and Enrique was fast paced and well written. I felt their chemistry come off the page. Bethany Lopez is an author I will be reading again and I recommend you read too. This book gets 4.5 stars from me.

Liza
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for an honest review

Very naughty, very sexy and very hot.

Lust in first sight, Vanessa took a dare from her friend that led her to her sexy encounter with the hot private investigator Enrique. From their very first night together, sparks flew and sweats flowed. Too hot to handle, this is what An Inconvenient Dare is.
Theresa
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Truth or Dare???

Quick read of dares, dates, truth and deception.  Based mostly in Miami, with surprising and steamy scenes.  We've all played truth or dare growing up, but Vanessa and Ella are still playing.  That is until Ella introduces Enrique and Vanessa, and the game becomes a lot more real. And now a bit about the story...

It's been years since Vanessa has dated.  She has focused lately on her career.  But now she is well established at her new firm,  so she takes the plunge.  Ella dares he
Lara
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I received an ARC for an honest review*

Vanessa is a smart and strong career driven woman. She's spent so many years focused on her career in PR that she's forgotten to focus on herself on a more personal level. A work function, a dare, and a sexy stranger lead to the unexpected...in more ways than one in this steamy read.

An Inconvenient Dare was a super quick and fun read. Vanessa and Enrique sizzle between the pages of 'Inconvenient'. Set in Carly Phillips' Dare to Love world, Bethany brings
Lisa
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn’t get enough!

Wow! This is one of the best books I’ve ever read. It was so tasteful and sweet. I loved how it had the right amount of story and suspense as when Vanessa would find out about Enrique mixed in with the romance and relationship. The characters were so well written. I was sucked in with the first paragraph. I hope Enrique’s brother, Carlos, gets a book and winds up with Ella.
Bookish_Sally
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
An Inconvenient Dare, started with a Dare by a best friend, ends with The female lead feeling more than she bargained for. My favorite character is best friend Ella. This is a short novella, with a HEA.
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, faves
Wow!! The chemistry between Enrique and Vanessa is off. the. charts!!! This novella had all the heat!!! I would have loved a longer story for these two characters to really show how connected they were outside the bedroom. All of these characters were fantastic and I would love to see more :)

*This is my voluntary review of an advanced reader copy*
Jos
Jan 13, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5-3 stars

OK again I find myself in the minority, this story did nothing for me unfortunately:(
Diane Holtry
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: purchased
3.5 🌟's
A quick read with a dare, an office romp, secrets and lies .. and a dabbling of a dominatrix
Konny
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
An Inconvenient Dare by Bethany Lopez is a story, set in Carly Phillips Dare To Love Series.

Meet Vanessa, she's to busy with work to really live. Her frriends decide she needs a life, period and pick out a hot starnger for a ons.
Enrique Diaz is the aforementioned stranger, only surprise, surprise the next day at work he's the new intern. Both start a hot but frobidden relationship that's about to blow up in their faces ewhen the truth comes out. Because nothing is a s it seems. There are twists
Donna ~
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short sexy read .....full review to follow
Nancy Metsch
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying Well Damn.
This was a very fast read. Sexy and really hot.i loved the story. I would have taken that dare
Booknista
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Let me set the stage, I was really looking forward to reading An Inconvenient Dare.

And then…it slipped my mind. I needed this review up today and as of two days ago, I hadn’t read it. It’s summer…busy times, whatever. Anyway, I was worried that I wouldn't make my deadline. I did, of course. How? Because this book was such a fun fast read. I ripped right through it. I thought, I’ll just read a chapter and then finish it the next day. Nope. I read it all at once.

This perfectly sums up An Inconveni
Nicole
How did I not know about the Dare to Love Kindle World?! I must rectify this expeditiously.

This installment is a pretty quick read, but it's definitely got the hot sexy scenes between Vanessa and Enrique. I liked how Enrique flipped the script during their first hookup, it's not something that happens on a regular basis (or at least in the books I've been reading).

Of course that won't be the last time they see each other, although the next meeting caught them both off-guard. But they manage to m
Bethany Lopez
Aug 28, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
$0.99 and KU

Preorder - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GXFX5WV
Lori ~ BF Bookies
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This novella by Bethany Lopez was so good! ...and deliciously naughty!

Vanessa's best friend, Ella, dares her to approach a sexy man at a party and ask him to go home with her. Not one to turn down a dare, she slams back the rest of her wine, musters up some courage and walks across the room to the hottie named Enrique. Flirting ensues & sparks fly because their chemistry is off-the-charts hot!

Although this is a short read, the author does a fabulous job at making you feel completely satisfie
Maria Rose
This sexy novella, part of the Dare To Love series, starts out hot and stays that way as Vanessa connects with Enrique in a one night stand, only to discover that he's the new intern at her public relations company. They cede control back and forth in their sexy scenes but more importantly, start to connect on a deeper level, even as Enrique's secrets threaten to dispel their new found happiness. I liked both characters and the relationship Vanessa has with her best friend Ella as well as Enriqu ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I enjoyed this short read by Bethany Lopez. What started out as a dare by her friend turned into a sexy world-wind romance for Vanessa. The chemistry with Enrique and Vanessa was hot. I haven't read many books where the woman takes the lead in the bedroom so this was a breath of fresh air for me. What starts as An Inconvenient Dare will have readers swooning at the end of this one...
Toi
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Quick Read

I always love a quick love story read Enrique and Vanessa meet at a party and pretty much steam up the sheets from the get go, once they work through the lie that really wasn't a lie they get their HEA.
Candace
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!
Karen
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Vanessa and Enrique's story was very enjoyable. romance drama and secrets. :)
Marika
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this novella! I devoured it in one go..I was so hooked on Vanessa and Enrique.
Vanessa has been so busy with work she has long forgotten what it is like to be the centre of a man's world..but she meets Enrique and sparks fly..
will she regret taking a chance on him? After all secrets are the worst..
Enrique is smoking and so so sweet..even when behaving like a total alpha.
Loved the story, the chemistry and most of all his single minded focus on her.
Teri
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it
This erotic short is just that erotic and short. An insta connection on a dare turns into forever. I wish I had more to say but that was about it.
Jennifer Alexander
Enjoyable

Fast paced story that was a quick read. Plus I finally got to read about a woman who knows what she wants in the bedroom and gets it.
Nathalie Trinh
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webfor...

Bethany Lopez is a USA Today Bestselling author of more than thirty books and has been published since 2011. She's a lover of all things romance, which she incorporates into the books she writes, no matter the genre.
When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with family and tra