Start by marking “Fated Dates (Fated Date Agency #1)” as Want to Read:
Fated Dates (Fated Date Agency #1)

Fated Dates

(Fated Date Agency #1)

Bryant had always known that Cade was straight. After years of crushing on his best friend, the bookish young omega was ready to move on. Cade would never be interested in him like that. It was time to move on - time for Bryant to get matched by the Fated Date Agency.

The agency's response only showed Bryant how cruel fate could be. His sexy jock friend wasn't just a crush
Published June 21st 2015

To ask other readers questions about Fated Dates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fated Dates

Lorraine Lesar
Not my favourite one of the series, I think it's because I wanted to beat Cade round the head with a baseball bat most of the time!
Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈
This was so bad on so many levels. You have two friends (Cade and Bryant) sending in their information to find their "fated mate". Cade, an alpha, sends his information telling Bryant all about it. Bryant, the omega, doesn't tell Cade. Needless to say, they are matched. But Cade is straight, and Bryant knows this. They email each other as mates without using names even though Bryant has figured out that he is emailing Cade. Yeah, right... it just goes downhill from there. I won't even bother to ...more
BWT (Belen)
Jan 16, 2018 marked it as i-hated-or-dnf
Shelves: 2018, mm-fiction, mpreg
DNF at 10% - No rating. The writing and story just aren't for me.
Nikko
Hated this one.. Gave it 2 stars because of Bryant.. If u know u have a mate shouldn't u wait for your mate or don't give up on your mate but instead u have to f*** another person to satisfied your needs.. Omg I feel sooooo angry after reading this book.. I even create a new shelf just for this book....
Morgan  Skye
Aug 14, 2015 rated it did not like it
What? He impregnates a man and doesn't know it.
That right there would tell you he has to go!
V
Jun 19, 2016 rated it did not like it
Oh dear..... the main character is straight living with his girlfriend for months and his Fate male is pregnant with his Cub, and this is not all but I won't say anything else.
Kaila
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing
Kara
Nov 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, paranormal
So this hard for me to say but as much as I love shifter romance books this one honestly was not for me.. A warning this is a MPEG book for those who do or do not like that in a book. Me I have no problems with MPEG just the way it was done in this book I am still unsure of how I feel about it.
Okay first of Cade and Bryant meet on fated date agency through emails so they have no idea even though they are best friends that their mates. Much less Cade thinks his mate is a female for must of this
Donna Hokanson
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well written MM story
Omegas Lie 5 Stars
Best friend but maybe more
Bryant and Cade have been friends since they were little. Even though there paths have at times diverged from each other. Both have separately decided to write to the Fated Dates service to try and find there fated mate. Only problem is that Bryant didn’t know Cade had written to them and when he tell him about the Omega he’s been writing to Bryant goes white. But Cade doesn’t notice. This is a well written installment that is ver
Candice
1.25 Stars rounded up only because I finished it.

Umm no photo: No no.gif

I can't even go into what was wrong with this, there's just too much.
Sarabeth
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
Ugh. There is so much wrong with this book. The writing is immature and under developed but the angst was well done. The plot is unbelievable, and no.. The mpreg shifter part isn't what I'm referencing. The characters aren't bad. The resolution is cheap. Just no, all across the board.
Amy
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-them
I actually really liked this book, looking forward to reading the next story.
Jennifer Y.
Review soon
Rachel Seumalo
Dec 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Eh

Some aspects were good. The characters were okay. Didn’t like the pregnancy thing, though it was creative. Not going to continue the series.
Carol Miller
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great Love Story

When I first started seeing books about Omega pregnancies I thought they would be too far out to be any good but decided to give them a try. Boy, was I wrong. They've been some of the greatest love stories I've read. I read alot of books and don't always have time to write a review on each one but I just had to the time for this one.
Cade and Bryant have been best friends since they were young boys. Even now, in college, they play basketball everyday for a few hours. They tell eac
Cat
Jan 05, 2016 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No one
Mollien Fote Osterman
80%
Review
3.5 Not sure stars

Poetic Licence is the ability for a writer to write something to achieve a desired effect. As a reader, I love to escape be it a powerful moving romance, a fantasy stretching the imagination to see what might be, or maybe an interesting paranormal story of what if’s.
Fated Dates is book one of a series where Shifters find their mates through an Agency. In book one we have Bryant, a college age gay shifter who hasn’t come out of the closet. We also have Cade, Bryant’s bes
Sieran
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it

Oh my gosh this was really romantic! It made me cry so many times too. My favorite character was definitely Bryant; he's short, slim, delicate, feminine, and emotional, as well as an English major, exactly the type I like best. :D Cade was just too muscular and macho for me, but everyone has their tastes. In fact, I feel like I have nothing in common with Cade, except that we both fancy the delicate and feminine kind of partner, haha.

It was a very compelling read--I finished it all in o
Shelley Chastagner
Oct 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
The rating is for all three parts but this review is for Omega's lie. Cade is a player with no clue that his best friend is in love with him. I liked that he's so positive about Bryant. He's sure that he's an Alpha. No second guessing. Bryant's lack of confidence has him painting himself into a very small corner. Bryant just keeps trying to fix the gigantic spiderweb of lies by creating more of them. He struggles with wanting to give Cade what he wants and his complete assumption that he will ne ...more
Christina (SteepedinBooks)
Aug 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Do I get brownie points for finishing this? I feel like I deserve something. Something good. Like chocolate. Or ice cream. Oooh, alcohol! I need to drown myself in booze to get over this.

Maybe mouthwash would be better. I gotta funny taste in my mouth. This book is wrong on so many levels I can't even. I do not have the ability to even. It's stalkerish, over the top, and very rapey.

Cade is an asshole and a stalker. The woman (Bryant pretending to be a woman via email messages) he thinks he's p
Lorraine
Aug 26, 2015 rated it liked it
For most of the book I quite enjoyed it, but the ending felt rushed, as though the author suddenly realised that their word limit was up and they had more story to tell. Cade and Bryant have been best friends for forever, but when they contact the Fated Date agency, Bryant realises that he has been mated with his best friend and Cade is straight and expecting a cute omega female as his mate for life, Bryant resolves that Cade must never know the truth. But lies and deceit take their toll on thei ...more
Liz
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was ok
Conflict from Stupidity

Basically a throw back to '70's Harlequin romances. The primary obstacles to HEA are bonehead misunderstandings and two main characters who couldn't assert themselves out of a wet paper bag. The other woman was a cartoon cutout and, even then, I actually liked her more than either of the MC's because she had some initiative, misguided though it was. The shifter culture was non contributory to the story or the character's behavior. Obviously brought in to provide some basis
Sadie Forsythe
Nov 29, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-lendable
1.5

WTH? This plot had more holes that a mesh screen! Seriously, I spent the whole book being confused about how it was still holding together at all. It was also repetitive, self absorbed, and the writing had a painfully naive quality to it. I didn't like either of the characters. Being on the receiving end of anal sex was explicitly equated to being a woman. The happy ending was forced and unbelievable. The characters blithely broke the one rule of being a shift the reader was told about (more
Magnolia
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
From Magnolia Reviews: Two Petals

I don't recommend this book. The writing was stilted and lacked description, the characters were often portrayed as caricatures of real people. The women in particular were depicted as idiots. I also thought the 'gay for you' concept in the story was handled extremely poorly.

Read the full review on Maggie's website: http://magnoliareviews.weebly.com/rev...
Natalie Gordon-smith
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Meh!!
Diane
Pregnant Male Omega

This is a first for me. A new concept for a storyline. The Alpha was a little weak, letting his human girlfriend run the show. HEA with a positive ending.

I'm going to read the next in the series to see if I'm able to wrap my head around it. I've noted that others in the series received a much better rating than I gave, so obviously I'm missing something.
Sierra
I loved the tantalizing way these two went back and forth trying to bridge a gap based on misunderstandings and gender. I love a good gay-for-you story and this one was a little different. My frustration grew along with Cade and Bryant's as they longed for each other but couldn't find their way. I thought the way that things were worked out was a little dramatic but I was cheering of course. I definitely want to read more in this series.
Melanie Hawkins
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, In need of tissues

This was a wonderful book, so full of ups and downs. It makes a person realize that you can't just settle for something that makes others happy, you have to do what makes you happy. Even if that something is not what you expected.

Until Next Time.....Tabi
Corey Clancy
Dec 03, 2015 rated it liked it
A good mm shifter story

This book was okay. It was very predictable and repetitive at times. I will go on to read the next in the series, but I will go with less expectations. This was also my first male-preg novel, though I have read short stories with it before. There was no shifting, though it is supposed to be a shifter novel.
Cheryl
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was ok
I was liking this book until Tila. (view spoiler) I had to take off one star because of her character. Cade really was clueless.
  • Omega in the Light (Lost Wolves #2)
  • Dog Days (Wolf Winter, #1)
  • Prickly By Nature (Portland Pack Chronicles, #2)
  • Winter's Heat (Omega Boys, #1)
  • Wolfsbane (MIA Case Files, #1)
  • Monte's Marines (Dark Court, #2)
  • Remy's Wolf (The Wolves of Mt. Alexis, #1)
  • Stone-Cold Heart (Mythos Legacy #4)
  • Kiss of the Alpha (Supremacy of Wolves #2)
  • Crimson Mate (Of Blood and Spirit #1)
  • Cam's Promise (Northern States Pack, #2)
  • Reflections (Santorno, #6)
  • Rescuing Jack (A Forever Home #1)
  • Xavier (Gillham Pack, #1)
  • Rescuing His Pregnant Mate (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #1)
  • Delta Blues (Preternatural Rescue Centre #1)
  • Runaway (Rough Boys, #1)
  • Halloween is Murder

Fated Date Agency (9 books)
  • Illicit Mates (Fated Date Agency #2)
  • Mail Order Husbands (Fated Date Agency #3)
  • Greater Than Fate (Fated Date Agency #4)
  • Mating Addiction (Fated Date Agency #5)
  • Omega Groupie (Fated Date Agency #6)
  • Hidden Shifter (Fated Date Agency #7)
  • Destiny's Passion (Fated Date Agency #8)
  • Aftermath (Fated Date Agency #9)