Start by marking “Too Wilde to Tame (Wilde Security, #5)” as Want to Read:
Too Wilde to Tame (Wilde Security, #5)

Too Wilde to Tame

(Wilde Security #5)

For three years, ballet teacher Natalie Taggart has lived across the hall from grumpy, reclusive, sexy Greer Wilde. Save for a handful of hellos and the occasional heated glance, they never spoke to each other.

Until the morning Greer lands on her doorstep, bleeding, beaten, and bullet-riddled.

Greer doesn’t need or want her help. He has only one goal: revenge. And nobody—
Published February 27th 2017 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Ignite)

To ask other readers questions about Too Wilde to Tame, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Tonya Burrows
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Julie According to author's website:

Too Wilde to Tame
Book 5
Greer Wilde’s book
Release date: February 27, 2017

Nicola
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

Too Wilde to Tame sees the Wilde Security series come to an end and, after three years and much build up over the previous four books plus his links to the HORNET series, I was looking forward to seeing oldest brother, Greer centre stage as he has been a complete enigma.

"It’s time to tell them everything."

When a series continues over several books, I think you naturally have expectations particularly when there's an ongoing suspense element. So yes, I went into this with certain hop
Claire Robinson
3.5 - "And break..." Stars!

Tonya Burrow’s returns with the fifth and final book in the Wilde Security series.

Five books, over three years, not forgetting the numerous cover changes in that time, and we are finally given Greer Wilde’s story, the eldest Wilde brother is carrying more than a few troubles on his shoulders and the author took a good 65-70% of the book exploring them while he carried on looking into the deaths of his parents.

"What kind of trouble are you in?"

"I don’t know yet."

I liked
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

First I should start off by saying I haven't read any of the other books in the series. And although I wasn't lost I assume that more background about Greer and his parent's murders was probably included in the first four books of the series. Although I did fine reading this as a standalone, I would suggest starting with the first book to get the full background stories for all these brothers.

On to my review. I REALLY liked this one. It was fast-paced and well-written. The story starts off with
Tonya Burrows
Jul 20, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Oh, you guys. Greer broke my heart. Saying goodbye to the Wilde brothers was so much harder than I thought it would be. There were tears, there was laughter. I can't wait for you all to read this one!
Jonetta
Originally posted on The Book Nympho

Greer Wilde had to step up and raise his four brothers following the murder of his parents when he was 15-years old. He miraculously kept them together and started Wilde Security in an effort to continue providing a steady stream of income and maintain their connection. Now he's in trouble. Greer's been off the grid for over four months and he's in bad shape emotionally and physically but is determined to find and kill his parents' murderer. However, if his ne
Anita
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romantic-supense
I have been watching and waiting for this book for over a year. Thank you to Tonya Burrows and Entangled Publishing, LLC/Ignite for granting my request for an ARC. Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) provided by the Author and Publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an fair and honest review.

Greer Wilde is the mysterious, brooding brother who disappears from time to time. My bet is he's CIA and can't quite get free of the Company. I really, really am ready for this book. When you follow a supporting char
I've been looking forward to Greer's story ever since we first met the Wilde brothers, as the oldest he was the one who managed to keep the family together after their parents died and that's a lot of pressure to put on the head of one sixteen year old boy. You might wonder how a teenager managed to get custody of four younger siblings and keep a roof over their heads, well in this story we find out that and so much more. Greer gave up everything to keep his brothers safe and happy and he's been ...more
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Too Wilde to Tame by Tonya Burrows

Superior romantic suspense. Last in the Wilde Security series. I read it without reading the prior books and while I could tell which couples may have been in prior stories, this book was able to stand alone.

Greer was a hired gun for the government. He is dealing with PTSD and thoughts of ending it all. Natalie gets him. She has so much empathy she is able to stand by his side or hold his hand and he is instantly grounded.

The couple here connect so strongly it’
Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore
Read the full review, including memorable quotes and a video review, at GraveTells: http://bit.ly/TooWildeToTame-review

Greer Wilde is on a mission of revenge and he expects to die trying, or shortly thereafter. After the tight knit brotherhood of the Wilde brothers over the last few books in this series, and knowing their concerns for their missing brother Greer, the opening of Too Wilde to Tame packs a solemnly heavy punch and sets the tone for this gritty series finale.

Greer is a tough guy, bu
Ayekah
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is the icing on the Wilde cake!!! Greer Wilde, always the enigma. The oldest brother, the final word, the yin. I've always been intrigued by Greer, it's the mystery, the convoluted mystery that he is. He's Greer, total arse, grouchy and bossy, moody as hell and untouchable.

Greer is in one hell of a dark place, the last few missions have taken their toll. The loss of their parents when he was 15, leaving him to raise his brothers is the end of the road for him. Convinced they weren't ki
Audrey
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I followed the Wilde and HORNET serie by Tonya Burrows since the first book.
I love the Wilde brothers.
The author has a the talent to know how to twist plots and the life of her characters.
Each of the characters in both series has depth and strong personalities. It's almost as if I could touch them in real so much their are rooted in reality.
And that makes their emotions and their struggles even more palpable to me, which I love.
I'm a bookworm and read a lot and each time when I pick up a new boo
Monique
Review written: February 27, 2017
Star Rating: ★★★★☆
Heat Rating: ☀☀☼☼☼

An Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book was received free via Netgalley for an honest review.

I have loved Greer since reading Wilde for Her, the only other book I've read in this series. It was pure happenstance that I saw this book on Netgalley but I am so grateful I did. Because Greer is indeed just my kind of catnip.

Greer is the eldest of the Wilde boys, the father since the loss of their parents. Damaged beyond belie
Devika
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
im going to miss my Wilde brothers!!! great way to end the series!!!!
Vero Stro
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 5 in the "Wilde Security" Series and the last one and it was so very good that I didn't want it to end. I almost read it in one sitting because I couldn't put it down!

This book is full of action, great characters, amazing romance, great chemistry between the characters, revenge! It has it all! This is Greer's story. He's the oldest of the Wilde Brothers and he was the one that has the deepest emotional scars related to the death of their parents.

Natalie is also a great character and
Angel
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg..Greer's book was heartbreaking..but definitely had a few laughs. The epilogue was what got to me. Had me in freaking tears!!! Did a fantastic job ending the series. So sad to see the Wilde boys go.
Dísir
My first venture into the Wilde brothers series by Tonya Burrows is akin to stepping into a family business where there are secrets and dynamics previously explored that I hadn’t been part of. I felt as though a huge chunk of the Wilde brothers’ backstory—especially Greer’s—had eluded me at the start of the book and wondered for a moment, if I should have read the rest in the Wilde series before beginning this one. But there’s some kind of small crossover with Burrows’s Hornet series and this te ...more
Maria
Jan 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
"Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review"
I think I keep returning to Tonya Burrow’s books in part because of the very strong liaisons between siblings, friends and lovers that are characteristic of her characters. I liked that in the Hornet series and in this series about the Wilde brothers. I usually like her books and her characters and enjoy meeting them again in other stories (if I remember well, I even liked Gabe (“Seal of Honor”) better in a book where he wasn’t the m
Bette Hansen
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, so good! Fast paced, high energy, and truly intriguing characters. This is Greer's story. He's the oldest of the Wilde Brothers and the one that carries the most emotional baggage when it comes to the death of their parents. Now he's looking for revenge and determined to find his parents killer. The twists and turns this story takes made the whole thing so exciting. I loved how Natalie handled Greer too. Never letting him get away with too much but being supportive and kind at the same time. ...more
Linda Quick
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I've loved the whole series and was thrilled to finally read Greer's story. Greer is the eldest of the Wilde brothers and has been missing for months. Greer has kept a dark secret from his brothers and has gone to great lengths to protect them, even removing himself in an effort to protect them from his world.

Natalie has lived next door to Greer for years, but he's only grunted at her. One day she finds him seriously injured, but refuses to go to the hospital. Natalie takes him
Dawn
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very emotional read in many ways. This isn't your happy go lucky story, but if you want substance this one is full of that and more.

When the Wilde boys were orphaned, their older brother stepped up to the plate at an age earlier than most. He continues to protect them in ways they cannot comprehend and will until he is dead. Which he hopes will be sooner rather than later. First though he has to avenge his parents' murder.

Reece shows up at Natalie's door beaten and shot and asking for help b
Sabah
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Yes
Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review

I have read the first two books in the series and loved them. I can't wait to read the other books in the series. This is the last book in the series and it was sad saying goodbye to Wilde Brothers, Ms. Burrows wrote a perfect ending for an amazing series. Greer made my heart hurt and Natalie made me proud. She was the perfect women for Greer. The banter between the brothers was amazing, loved seeing how the other couple were doing. I
Pat
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a ride! Suspenseful, sexy and will bring tears to your eyes. Greer Wild has escaped death many times, but maybe he's ready to let it catch him.
Full review to follow on http://www.tbqsbookpalace.com
Happily Ever Chapter
> > Judging a Book by it's Cover < <
Bold, Vivid, Multi-layered design gives the eye plenty to look at. Fairly average font choices. This author is one of less than a handful of auto-buy names for me, so I'd not even bother to read the synopsis. But the blurb is intriguing and makes me want to read it even more.
> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Third-Person
Greer - oldest of five boys. Takes on the weight of the world as a teen by emancipating then becoming the guardian to
Kathleen R.
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Title: Too Wilde To Tame
Author: Tonya Burrows

4 unexpected stars

I went in not realizing that it was the end of a series - and i sit here writing my review, i wonder if i should have read the previous novels beforehand. Then i realize that it doesn't really matter because maybe not knowing the history behind who Greer is helped me connect with him better rather than finding out that he used to be an outgoing and bubbly type of person. Instead, i dove right into this book with no expectations ot
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-challenge
***I received an ebook copy from the author for the purpose of giving my honest opinions. All opinions are my own.***

Greer is so freaking hardheaded and thinks he has to do everything himself. Always protecting everyone else but not himself.

I loved how Natalie gets thrown into this dangerous situation and just jumps in to help. She is tougher than she appears and just what Greer needs lol. Her nephew is a butthead and needs a swift kick in the ass.

These two together are dynamite and trouble fo
Patricia
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love reading about siblings with such great bonds in a series. Not only do they have a tragic past and a tight knit bond, they made me laugh and cry. There were moments in this book that tore my heart out. Greer raised his brothers after their parents murders. He started Wilde Security as a means to support them. His story is touching and if anyone deserved a happy ending, it would be him.

As for Natalie. Although she was to good to be true, she was there for him. She was not timid, she had to
Barrie Mac
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got totally wrapped up in this book and almost cried a few times! Such a great ending to the Wilde Security books, each a standalone. This book is about Greer, the oldest of the Wilde brothers. He has just returned from his latest Ops in Syria and is ready to go after the person that killed his parents. He gets into a bit of trouble and ends up outside his neighbor, Natalie's, apartment. Natalie comes home to find her neighbor nearly passed out and looking worse for wear. This was a great stor ...more
Shelly's Book Corner
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lourdes-reviews
Natalie Taggart, for the most part, has her life together between her jobs at the radio station and her classes at the dance studio, until the morning her nephew shows up asking her to cover for him and she finds her across the hall neighbor hurt and half-conscious at her apartment door.
Greer Wilde has been missing for the past 4 months and one of his brothers has recruited his neighbor Natalie to get his mail and maybe even keep an eye out for him. When he ends up at her apartment after taking
Cristina
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r-suspense
Too simple to read. Clumsy suspense and a shallow story line with cardboard characters.
Romantic Reads and Such
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve only read a couple of Burrows’s books (the first couple of the HORNET series and the first in the Wilde series) but I remember loving what I read. I went through a period where I wasn’t all that interested in military/suspense romances so I missed quite a few in both series … and now I am SO regretting that decision! I loved these men and the spunky women who brought them to heel. I’m definitely adding her backlist to my TBR pile :)

Only having read one of the Wilde books I’m not sure how mu
  • Killer Decision (The Killer, #2)
  • Untrue Colors (True Lies, #1)
  • The Transporter (Hudson Kings #1)
  • Disavowed (Hostage Rescue Team #4)
  • Hotshot (Dark Ops, #2)
  • Midnight Shadows (Wildefire, #3)
  • Run from Fear (Dead Wrong, #3)
  • Pick Your Poison (Bullet Catcher, #8.5)
  • Willing Target
  • No Way Out (TREX #2.5)
  • Virtually Hers (Virtually, #2)
  • Resolutions
  • Hero Hair (The Real SEAL Series, #2)
  • Deadly Obsession
  • Hard to Protect (Black Ops Heros #3)
  • Her Master Defender (Masters Men, #1)
  • Sinful Secrets
  • A Shot of Red
Tonya Burrows wrote her first romance at age 13 and hasn't put down her pen since. Originally from a small town in Western New York, she suffers from a bad case of wanderlust and usually ends up moving someplace new every few years. As of now, she lives in the Pacific Northwest with The Boyfriend, a diva schnoodle, a plucky pug-mix, and #writercat.

When she's not writing about hunky military heroe

Wilde Security (5 books)
  • Wilde Nights in Paradise (Wilde Security, #1)
  • Wilde for Her (Wilde Security, #2)
  • Wilde at Heart (Wilde Security, #3)
  • Running Wilde (Wilde Security, #4)