Start by marking “The Prince of Whispers (Wicked Whispers Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Prince of Whispers (Wicked Whispers Trilogy, #1)

The Prince of Whispers (Wicked Whispers Trilogy, #1)

Dear reader...

If you are expecting a traditional medieval tale or charming prince, you will not find it here. I am not like other men for I have a voracious appetite and will appease it no matter the cost. Do you doubt my confession? Then I invite you to step into my kingdom.

Women were created for pleasure, 'tis my obligation to see them fulfilled. When I whisper, they com
Paperback, First Edition, 212 pages
Published May 23rd 2015 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about The Prince of Whispers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prince of Whispers

Start your review of The Prince of Whispers (Wicked Whispers Trilogy, #1)
Devika Fernando
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had a feeling I’d love this book, and I was right. There was a lot to enjoy, ranging from the author’s nicely flowing style with an aptly historical touch over the authentic and special characters to the sensual scenes. The fact that the main character was modeled after a certain English actor I adore and whose roles are all fascinating didn’t hurt either…

Crispin is just amazing. Exactly the right amount of villain, scheming brat prince, charming alpha male and charismatic hero to draw you and
Sherry Haynes
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Do you like a dirty Fairy tale? Well The Prince of Whispers is what every adult princess wants out of a grown up version of a fairy tale. There is treachery, loyalty, hate, love, suspense and of course seduction. I am looking forward to see how the fairy tale continues.

Decadent Kane
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bradley created two well met character's who were so right for each other it hurt at times. Her strengths lie in the dialogue between Crispin and Ruby.

The story is left a bit open and some of the plot has not been resolved but as a whole as a reader I am satisfied at the end with a happily for now ending.

Crispin is downright villainous and a clever leading male. His wit and charm really bring out parts of the book and endear him as a character.

Ruby is both strong and wild. And I couldn't have re
K
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally! A strong heroine! Romances with weak heroines are beginning to disgust me, but Jen Bradlee weaves a tale of seduction and intrigue with Prince of Whispers.

We start with the Prince himself, Crispin, and the Lady of the Forest, Ruby. The tale takes several interesting twists even while weaving in the complex character construction and mystery. And then it takes a well crafted dip into what romance is best for…

I expected something of a typical historical romance, but find myself beyond ple
Christinaraven
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was surprised how good the story was based on the blurb. There was just enough sex to move the story along but there was a good plot going that surprised me at turns. Plus hints dropped throughout the story make me really need to see what happens in the next book. I really liked how Prince Crispin and Ruby drew me in and had banter not just sex 24/7. I read the book all in one setting because it caught my attention and had to see what happened next.
Kim
Oct 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Prince of Whispers is a tale of Crispin, heir to the throne, and his mischievous ways. He wasn’t always the heir, but he became the next in line after his older brother’s death. Crispin prefers using women for playthings just as he feels he is used for political gains by so many. However, the King and Queen are tired of his womanizing ways and his multitude of fights and cast him out of the castle with only a few things in his pack. He is not allowed to return until he learns how to live as a co ...more
Mia Epsilon
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh holy moly...give me this hero ANY DAY. Deeply flawed and yet honorable (yeah, I know, it's not supposed to go together and work, but wow, it DOES) he's one that made me pant and wish I could crawl into my e reader. The heroine is no wall flower not weak. And Henry...OMG two FAB heroes!!! read this FAST!
Melissa
Tammy Pooser
April
Callie
Jun 23, 2015
Jen Bradlee can get away with murder, metaphorically speaking of course. She is a sensual woman who enjoys people watching, belly dancing, and taking walks in the rain. Give her a man who isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty and plays hard. The ones with rough edges and a little scruff are the best. She finds cathartic release when she pours all her fantasies and desires into her writing. Comes wit ...more

News & Interviews