Start by marking “A Secret Love” as Want to Read:
A Secret Love

A Secret Love

A ROMANTIC THRILLER...WILL KEEP YOU TURNING PAGES. SEXY, PROVOCATIVE, INTRIGUING.

Listen now- https://soundcloud.com/brigitta-14/444a

Every marriage has a secret or two or more, but Christine's has a big one. A secret that she has managed to keep for nine years. Her husband Derek doesn't suspect a thing. A blackmailer has entered the picture and now Christina's exposure is i
Published December 28th 2014 by Createspace (first published December 27th 2014)

K. Kumar
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
A Secret Love is a kind of twisted love story that takes a couple unexpected turns and leaves the reader a bit unsettled. The story is told in an interesting way, with each chapter taking on a specific character's point of view. Underlying the story is a secret that threatens to destroy a happy family.

Overall, I enjoyed this book. A Secret Love is a short, but engaging read that kept my interest. This is not the typical genre I normally read, but the author has written an interesting story that
Genevieve
Aug 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audibles, reviewed
I didn't know exactly what to expect from this little love story. At first it feels as though you are observing an everyday marriage. Then something happens and you feel worried for the characters (and I'll admit a little confused until the ending).

I listened to the audible version narrated by Kathryn Clark, which was just under 2 hours. The story kept me intrigued and I finished the book in one sitting. It was a nice little story that left me more appreciative for my spouse.

In full disclosure,
Allen M Werner
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm giving this book a soft 4 stars. It was fairly close to being 3 stars but the author managed to surprise me with a good concept that had me intrigued right up to the end. I think most readers would agree that it is top-notch writing and the story is captivating.
There were two points that bothered me. While I'm not opposed to gratuitous sex scenes, I felt the few were actually unnecessary. I could have done without them. I understand it is part of the genre but I felt it actually diminished a
Maria H
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For the past couple of years, if a book, either in print or audio doesn't grab my interest right from the beginning, I will simply put it down. "A Secret Love" by Brigitta Moon is definately NOT this kind of book. It is a page turner. You want to keep on reading, to find out what happens next and how the protagonists Christine on the one hand and her husband Derek get through a rather bumpy patch in their marriage. Nothing is revealed until the end, but you the reader will be trying to think ahe ...more
Itsadog
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received an uncorrected proof in exchange for an honest review through Goodreads First Reads. Thank you, Brigitta Moon!

This (erotic) romantic suspense was a nice, light, easy read in friendly large type with a fun velvety cover.

The plot was dramatic and fast-paced. The main character was easy to like. I had fun reading it. It was a pleasure to read something I wouldn't have thought to buy myself.

There were some typos, but that was because it was an uncorrected proof copy.

The ending caught me
Janice Cafarelli
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I won this short book. I was interested by the story line of the story but felt it could of been expanded so much more. Instead of the snipits into life as it was currently and the part "Chris's" "foster" parents played in hiding the secret to the discovery and revealing of the secret, it could of gone so much further..
Nick Reichert
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy Love Story With an Unexpected Twist

Brigitta Moon has again delivered a sexy story that also shows the power of love and family. An easy read, this book has it all, including a surprise. Highly recommend!
J. Grayland
Aug 18, 2015 rated it liked it
This is the story of a marriage with a twist, I found the story intriguing although some parts where a bit childish narrated by Catherine Clark who's voice I found was quite monotone and sleepy. All over this is just under 2 hours audiobook and worth it just for the story line.
Alexandra Isobel
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
A very haunting read. It completely surprised me. Intriguing from the first page.
Well done, Ms. Moon.
L.S.
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This author knows how to handle suspense, delivering twists aplenty throughout. The chapters propel you through the story, taking the main couple's viewpoints alternately to create a very suspenseful climax. Great drama, great cliffhangers at the end of each chapter, and a captivating quick read.
Brenda Mohammed
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brigitta Moon's stories are easy to read, full of suspense, and entertaining.
This is the second of her books that I read and enjoyed.
The endings to her books are always surprising.
This one was a quick read and I could not stop until the end.
I am looking forward to reading more from Brigitta.
Toya
A secret indeed

This story was well written and made me not want it to end. You never know what you will be willing to tolerate when you are truly in love. I will definitely read Ms. Moon again and recommend this story to my online book club.
DonnaBarnes
Standing
Dianne
Samantha Gunning
Jun 24, 2015
Audiobooks: Free Audible Code for a Romantic Thriller. 1 18 Mar 12, 2016 07:04PM
Audiobooks: Holiday Short Story 1 14 Nov 04, 2015 07:29PM
GOOD REVIEWS: Free Audible book for Review 2 9 Oct 03, 2015 06:53PM
Audiobooks: Enter to Win an Audible Copy of A Secret Love 2 17 Aug 17, 2015 01:16PM
Audiobooks: Complimentary Audible Book 3 57 Aug 02, 2015 03:33PM
  • Flash Point
  • Baby Wanted
  • Just Us
  • Illusion (Beckett, #4)
  • Painted Boots
  • French Kissing
  • Sky's Fireworks (Montana Weekend)
  • Danger! Bad Boy  (Beware of Bad Boy #2)
  • Push Me, Pull Me
  • Mark of the Black Arrow (Robin Hood: Demon's Bane, #1)
  • The Wild Series (Wild, #1-3)
  • Cursing Stone (Island of Tory, #2)
  • For Love and Grace
  • Five of Hearts (Scallop Shores, #2)
  • Heated and Spiced With Murder (A Josie Rizzo Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Darkness the Color of Snow
  • Ready for Marriage / Finding Happily-Ever-After
  • Charlie Bumpers vs. the Perfect Little Turkey
Brigitta Moon is a native Marylander born April 5th. She has been an avid reader of a variety of genres since high school. After high school she went on to a Baltimore community college where she studied nursing. She went on to continue her studies in nursing and business at The College of Notre Dame of Maryland where she obtained her BSN. Working many hours on the night shift presented many oppor ...more