Start by marking “Diary of a Single Wedding Planner (Tales Behind the Veils, #1)” as Want to Read:
Diary of a Single Wedding Planner (Tales Behind the Veils, #1)

Diary of a Single Wedding Planner

(Tales Behind the Veils #1)

Wedding planner Tyler Warren left heartbreak behind when she ran away from her small Southern hometown and started a new life in a big city. Years later, she wants to believe in the fairy-tale endings her job promotes, but the clients she meets day after day seem to be more “Crazily Ever After” than “Happily Ever After.”

Meanwhile, her own attempts at romance play out as
Published June 18th 2015 by Charbar Productions LLC

To ask other readers questions about Diary of a Single Wedding Planner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diary of a Single Wedding Planner

Start your review of Diary of a Single Wedding Planner (Tales Behind the Veils, #1)
Kate Jefford
Dec 04, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Narrator said "bomb-diggity" without any irony
Deanna
Dec 09, 2016 rated it liked it
I picked up this book because it was free. I figured, why not? I'm quite glad that I decided to download the ebook.

Diary of a Single Wedding Planner is a fairly predictable book. It follows somewhat of a standard formula for a romance book. But, it was fun, and pretty darn clean, and fun, and spoke truth instead of fairy tale nonsense, and it was fun. It really was a fun book laced with humor that was easily and quickly read.

Yes, it has some clichés . And yes, it all works out. In this case, al
Krissy
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
Destiny
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really great book! Very detailed, but not in an overbearing way. Very enjoyable to read, and the characters are very likable and make you get involved in the story. Am I saying very too much? Who cares; this book was great and I can't wait for the next one! If you're looking for a sign to read it, this is it!
Angie Cassity
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book kept me interested and entertained. I absolutely loved reading this and was so sad that it was over. I can't wait for the second one!!!!
Jackie
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tyler is a wedding planner, which works better for her than her own life. An adorable story that made my day. Everyone needs to read it.
Margaret Dombrowski
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
My first read from Violet Howe and I'm not disappointed! I was cheering for Tyler and Cabe and seriously, when Tyler's ex came into the scene, I didn't know how this was going to end. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series!
Sherry
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
Just started this last night...what a great little read. Not gonna lie, I prefer my female leads to have a little more backbone, but it was so well written that I could completely understand why. Loved her conflict between the fantasy and reality of relationships/marriage and also the little surprise bits of humour throughout the whole story. Well done, looking forward to more!
Jun 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: anyone who likes weddings and romance
This was a very cute book that I got for free on my Kindle. I needed something easy to read while I was on my breaks at work and I found this one. The story is told through the diary of a wedding planner named Tyler. She talks about many of the weddings and the mishaps that happen with those, but she also talks about the drama going on in her own life.

I thought the format was very interesting, reading from the perspective of a diary. However, it was not my favorite way to learn the events of th
Allison Dogaer
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great summer read. Hilarious stories that left me wanting more. I enjoyed the relationship between Tyler and Cabe so much that I am looking forward to the second volume already!
Leslie
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
Paula Bothwell
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Diary of a Single Wedding Planner (Tales Behind the Veils, #1) - PG13
Violence: none
Language: fewer than 135, including deity
Sex: no sex, but a couple of descriptive kisses
Very similar to *An Event to Remember ... Or Forget* (lovely, by the way), but this was different enough so that I can easily appreciate them both. I LOVE this new-to-me writer. I enjoyed the journey to love for our Main Characters, and even though I got a happily for now, I'm fixing to order the next book. Squee!
Diane
An entertaining, very enjoyable book that I read in just a few days. I loved the characters and the storyline. It's the first in a series, so I will probably order the next one and see how it continues. Good author!
Tyler Leigh
I added a star because her name is Tyler and that is an amazing female name (not that I'm biased at all. I also took away a star because no one called her Taylor or was overly confused why she has "a guy's name".

But that aside, it was an okay read and very lighthearted.
Merle
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun and light read. Loved all the crazy weddings stories!
Jessica Adams
Dec 15, 2019 rated it liked it
A lot of funny stories , and I loved Cabe. I found a myself just getting frustrated though with Tyler, and the story seemed more repetitive than it needed to be. Not sure if I’ll read more.
WiLoveBooks
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a fun read. Tyler is a bit of a mess sometimes and doesn’t always make the best choices. There were some hilarious first dates and wedding planner adventures. I’m interested in reading the next book.
Crystal Pinson
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Delightful!

This book simultaneously made me thankful that I no longer have to navigate the dating world and reminiscent of first loves, loves that taught lessons and finally finding the one you were beginning to think didn’t exist! It was like reading a book on the meaning of relationships, but only way more fun. I laughed at the absurd blind dates, giggled and winced at the bride tales, and wished to be able to shake the main character many times over. In the end, girl finally figured it out th
Melinda
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cmcon2021
Ups and downs of love!

A beautiful cover and a great storyline. The author fills the pages with the humor, emotions and characters that come to life. I was not sure if or who Tyler would end up with at the end. I enjoyed that mystery instead of knowing all along her HEA. I was happy with her choice. I highly recommend it and look forward to the other books in this series.
Karen D
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tyler is working as a wedding planner while struggling through her own love life and other relationship issues.

I really enjoyed this, much more than I expected to. The stories of the weddings she works are sometimes funny, sometimes touching but all really enjoyable. I was also really entertained by the stories of first dates that she went on, and her relationship with her best friend is really cute. This book is light, easy to read, funny, and everything you could hope for.

The only aspects I
Nomagugu Chelsie
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I wont take back the fact that it is a typical, if mostly predictable, romance that's still funny enough to overlook the cliches in it but I will say this:
It's such a breath of fresh air to read about people giving real advice that can't be surmised by the words "follow your heart" and "his the one" but rather it's hard work and it's not pretty! I think every woman who ever doubts love and what its all about needs to read this book in fact every woman simply needs to read this book. The advise
Dinorah
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! It was my first read of the summer and it was a perfect way to kick it off. This book hit me on a personal level because I could so see myself in Tyler. I also know someone in my work environment that is Charlotte! Well-written, easy-to-read, and it kept my attention. I looked forward to reading it and seeing what was going to happen to Tyler next. My favorite "aha" moment in the book was realizing how much men and women are conditioned to believe in the fairy tale. We are chose ...more
Lesley Thome
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book. I liked the diary style of writing and the fact that the main character was not perfect and she had real life issues to work through. It was great to see how she took the steps to figure things out and it made me think about my own situations and issues.
Elizabeth Hobbins
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
Ok.

It was ok. Nothing special. Decent work. Be warned, the heroine is a pound shop Bridget Jones, the two men she had to choose from were unexciting, I could not care less what happens next. But it was well edited, no glaring mistakes, just blah.
Verena
Jan 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: quick-reads
My excuse for reading this: it was a free download on Amazon and I couldn't sleep.

You'll get everything you expect from a story in which the main characters are called Tyler and Cabe. If you're into that, go for it. (Or better: don't. Romance is fine. Chick lit is fine. But this was just bad.)
Lisa
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! It was a fun and easy to read novel. I'm sorry I'm done reading it because I like the characters and I still want to know what is happening with them.
Rachelle
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-club, 2015-reads
A fun read. The characters are instantly like able and the first installment leaves room for them to grow. looking forward to book 2!
Sissi Drake
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful reading! Funny, emotional, sometimes laughing, sometimes sad but always interesting. Can't wait for the next one
Angela Star
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Great combination of humour and a story line.
Yvonne Graydon
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Great story. Would love to find out what happens next with the weddings and hopefully their wedding. Would love to find out what happens to Dwayne
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Could Be Something Good (Timber Falls #1)
  • Hometown Girl (Into the Storm, #6)
  • Meant to Be (Four Irish Brothers Winery, #2)
  • With This Click, I Thee Wed (ClickandWed.com #1)
  • Montana Firefighter (Glacier Creek Book 2)
  • The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)
  • Can't Tie Me Down! (Sinclair Sisters, #1)
  • A Family Affair: Fall (Truth in Lies, #4)
  • Until We Collide
  • Maggie's Way (Montana Bound, #1)
  • Meant to Be
  • Choosing Happily Ever After
  • True Blue Cowboy (Blood Brothers, #1)
  • Elsa's Stand (Outback Brides Book 3)
  • Kitty Valentine Dates a Billionaire (Kitty Valentine, #1)
  • The Fearless Highlander (Highland Defender, #1)
  • Choose Me (All I Want, #1)
  • Fat Girl (Romance in Rehoboth, #0.5)
Violet Howe enjoys writing romance with humor. She lives in Florida with her husband (her knight in shining armor!) and their two handsome sons. They also share their home with three adorable but spoiled dogs. When she’s not writing, Violet is usually watching movies, reading, or planning her next travel adventure. To learn more about Violet or her books, visit www.violethowe.com. ...more

Tales Behind the Veils (3 books)
  • Diary of a Wedding Planner in Love (Tales Behind the Veils, #2)
  • Diary of an Engaged Wedding Planner (Tales Behind the Veils, #3)