Start by marking “The Devil's Banshee (The Devil's, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Banshee (The Devil's, #3)

The Devil's Banshee

(The Devil's #3)

Ever since The Devils wife left him to go find herself, the overlord of Hell has had a hard time replacing her. As his dreamcatcher, she protected all realms of the afterlife by filtering his most insidious imaginings.

Now, The Devil thinks hes found a viable substitute in Elinor Powell, the kindest of the four teen friends known as Team DEVIL. Team DEVIL will do anything
Published September 15th 2016 by Holiday House

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Banshee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Banshee

Start your review of The Devil's Banshee (The Devil's, #3)
•●• özüminati •●•
serinin okuduğum en komik ve güzel kitabıydı kesinlikle. hemmmmen çevrilmeli devam kitabı 😍
Tiffany Smoot
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The absolute best of the series!!! I could not put this book down. I loved everything about it and I believe Hosie has found her niche with these characters and story line! I hope this series continues!
Mavene Hillier
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how to review this. Its insane. Alternate chapters show the relationship between Alfarin (the viking narrator) and Elinor (his peasant lady love) in Hell. Not only are they hilarious but they give the reader time to catch breath because the pace is relentless in the main story. Hosie incorporates Dante's circle of Hell but totally owns it.

5+++++++++ to infinity or Hell ... whichever comes first.
D'Iberville Library
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
So far, this is my favorite book in the series. It is Alfarin's point of view and his descriptions of Mitchell, in particular, are hilarious. He uses grandiose language and has a very confused perception of modern advancements - like cellphones, a computer mouse, and pockets.

This book has a different format. In addition to the new POV, between each present day chapter is a flashback chapter that focuses on the relationships in Team DEVIL, but also the strangeness of the Medusa Paradox.

Alfarin
Petra T. Barton
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Picked up the arc at BEA. This series is unlike anything I've ever read. I'm obsessed.
Mel Raschke
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Number 3 of the Devil's. An adventure series.
Teresa Bateman
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
It started with "The Devil's Intern" then moved on to "The Devil's Dreamcatcher." Now our heroes--Team DEVIL--(subordinates in the Hell's convoluted bureaucracy) are traveling through Dante's Nine Circles of Hell to locate the Devil's wife in order to free Elinor from being the Devil's dreamcatcher. (Trust me, you really have to have read the first books.) There are all the demons and horrors one might expect to find, as well as acts of self-sacrifice and honor, not to mention time-travel. The ...more
Spark  Olaguez
Mar 06, 2016 marked it as to-read
There is a giveaway! At this link for arcs http://www.yahighway.com/2016/03/cove...
Ashley
Feb 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Still not in love with some elements of the author's writing style, but overall the series is growing on me. I enjoyed watching the group continue to bond, and having the Team ANGEL crew pop up was a nice treat. Plus, what fun to see Dante's Nine Circles of Hell imagined in a different context! The last few chapters were a nice segway into what's to come, and I'm certainly invested in seeing how this all ends.
Sylvia
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult, obtained
a solid 4.5 - as ever, these books are super engaging and innovative and the only reason i can't give it full marks is because i don't remember the previous book well enough to have caught on to all the subtleties in this! my fault, not the author's, i promise.
The Book Queen
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Books 1 and 2 are brilliant, but this one blew them out of the water. There isn't a single page where there isn't nail-biting action, but its the humor that slays.
P Ng
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My favorite book of 2017 so far. This is how you write funny dark horror.
Abi  reads everything
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My favorite out of the whole series. There are no words to describe how witty and gripping these books are. Alfarin the Viking is my favorite narrator EVR!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
W*W*W
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Premise: 4 dead teens from different times in history go on a mission to the depths of the nine circles.
Characters: I fell in love with every single one, but Alfarin the Viking is a character that will stay with you.
Execution: with mind-mending action on every page, this is a one day read that you won't put down.
Emily Richardson
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: royal
Summary

This novel tells of some of the adventures of Team DEVIL, which consists of Alfarin, Elinor, Mitchell, and Medusa, who are all deceased. In this book, Team DEVIL must travel through the Nine Circles of Hell in order to find the Devil's Banshee, who used to also be the Devil's dreamcatcher. The Devil's dreamcatcher's job is to filter all of the Devil's dreams at night and keep all of the nightmares from entering his mind as he sleeps. Currently, Elinor is serving as the Devil's
Hilary
The Devil's wife leaves him to "go find herself," and now he needs to find a new soul to become his Dreamcatcher and protect all the realms of the afterlife by filtering the overlord of Hell's most dreadful imaginings. The Devil believes that Elinor Powell, one of four teen friends known as Team DEVIL, will make a reasonable substitute. Team DEVIL attempts to protect Elinor, particularly Alfarin, the Viking prince who loves her. The only way to eliminate the risk to Elinor is to locate the ...more
Lupita
Enjoyed Donna Hosie's last novel about team Devil? Fun, moving, horror of what an afterlife looks like when relegated to Hell. All told from Alfarin, son of Hilf, son of Dobin's perspective.

The characters have grown and the stakes of their adventures have also grown.

This is a fast read but we are left wondering if its over now or there will be more.
Nancy Jones
Dec 14, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, own-wins-tbr
Can't wait to receive it! Looking forward to reading it. Will update and post a honest review when I receive and am able to read it.

Bronwyn Mercer-Taylor
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read books 2 and 3 over the weekend. I cant stop thinking about these characters.
Charlie Crouse
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I gave this book 4 stars because I loved to read it and I would recommend it to any of my friends although I didn't want to read it whenever I could and that is why I did not give this book 5 stars.
PiA~~
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. Exciting from page one. I would class this as paranormal, but its dark and has a lot of mythology/historical elements too. A great series.
Phino DeLeon
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Damn this is a good series...
MehmetGrimm

• Vanishing Girls
  • Glory O'Brien's History of the Future
  • Midnight at the Tuscany Hotel
  • North of Beautiful
  • The Vampire's Assistant (Cirque du Freak #2)
  • Mycroft Holmes
  • Mycroft and Sherlock: The Empty Birdcage (Mycroft Holmes 3)
  • To the Land of Long Lost Friends (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, #20)
  • That Churchill Woman
  • The Book Charmer (Dove Pond, #1)
  • Hi Five (IQ, #4)
  • Little, Big
  • Roar
  • The Bone Keeper
  • The Adventures of Tom Bombadil and Other Verses from the Red Book
  • The Flight Girls
  • Fire Falling (Air Awakens, #2)
  • The Ungrateful Refugee

The Devil's (4 books)
  • The Devil's Intern (The Devil's, #1)
  • The Devil's Dreamcatcher (The Devil's, #2)
  • The Devil's Horsemen  (The Devil's, #4)