Start by marking “The Scene Part Two (The Scene, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Scene Part Two (The Scene, #2)

The Scene Part Two

(Bad Boy Billionaire #2)

The one man I can’t stay away from is the man I swore to destroy.

I came to Miami determined to reveal the truth behind my brother’s death. Now I’ve discovered that Xavier is the crime king running this city — and I’m going to take him down - if I can keep my hands off him long enough to think straight.

I’m in over my head now, but there’s no going back.
Paperback, 1st Edition, 94 pages
Published July 22nd 2015 (first published July 20th 2015)

*****3.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}

photo f5e2c069ee51945bb26a1122e68c9848_zps1neposzt.jpg

Nikki gets a huge surprise at the end of Part One, when Xavier ends up at the party being thrown by the suspected drug dealers that she thinks has something to do with Eli's death. Could Xavier turn out to he "El Jefe"???

She gets herself into deeper trouble when she goes to the Detective in charge of her brother's case. Nikki tells him she thinks her brother was murdered and that the accident scene was staged
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 "You're Perfect For Me" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo c4b867cb-f935-441d-b30a-51a67a9395d4_zpsji0ds5is.jpg

The last book ended with Nikki questioning who Xavier really is. We don't know if he's good or bad, but Nikki can't seem to stay away from him. Nikki doesn't know what to believe, and is very confused about Xavier's intentions. She runs hot & cold with him, and he thinks she's playing games. He's this super hot, fun, charming guy who seems so decent, but who Nikki also doesn't know enough about. He makes her feel special & they sha
Dee Montoya
Jul 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
*** 3 Mystery Stars***

(ARC Kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review)

photo 8a75391b-8017-4533-a00b-5ce120d2b46f_zpsrqjnwoce.jpg

Delicious and enigmatic Xavier is turning out to be the main source of pleasure and pain for Nicole. In this second part of The Scene, she struggles with the new information she has found in the case of her brother's death and the impact this new details will have on her present life.

This thriller intensifies as Xavier is clearly unable to resist Nicole and he is relentless when it comes to her. Nicole is very
Coco.V
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
In this amazing second installment, the story of Nicole and Xavier continues.
Determined to find out more about her brother’s death, Nicole delves deeper into the dangerous circles of El Jefe. In her attempt to know the truth, her life will be in danger and her love for Xavier will be tested by her doubts.
Is Xavier the one who will save her or is he the man who will destroy her?
Passion, intrigue and peril lurk in the sunny beaches of Miami and Nicole’s journey will reveal more secrets that she ca
Alp
2.75/5

What a disappointment!
I was supposed to be thrilled by the suspense part. Instead, I was so fed up with the whole thing that I didn't care if Nikki got herself into danger or whatever! The story seemed irrational to me.

The more I read, the less I liked her! I began to get annoyed with her indecision. One minute she melted into Xavier's embrace, the next she told him to leave her alone. Please stop running hot and cold, woman!

In spite of the fact that I was somewhat disappointed with this b
J. McCoy
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WANTED: Roxy Sloane
CHARGES: Leaving Jen with a gigantic cliffy!
REWARD: Lots of dirty quotes from The Scene 2 because holy fuck I am in love with Xavier and his dirty, mysterious ways!

Picking up a serial from Roxy Sloane is like guaranteeing yourself a left handed good time. That applies to The Scene but in this case everything is surrounded in mystery. A sexy, delicious, possibly dangerous mystery. Each chapter is either dirty fucking hot or making me wonder WTF is going on and who the hell the
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
The second installment of this fiery hot series is an angsty little bugger. While Nikki and Xavier continue to light Miami on fire with every touch, Nikki carries around bags of emotional ice that she has at the ready, prepared to kill every mood. Nikki isn’t sure what to believe about Xavier…but she also doesn’t ask him. *smh*

Nikki also carries around a ‘jump to conclusions’ mat everywhere she goes. With the least bit of evidence she has already decided that Xavier is a likely a Drug King and k
Sara
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
En esta parte de la historia....

me mareo Nikki con sus indecisiones... y su Xavier es malo... OH!!! No puedo creer que Xavier sea capaz de esooo... Xavier es el monstruo malvadooo... -.-

Y el agente Barton... hmmmm!!! No lo sé... no lo sé... no me convenceeee... -.-

Jay
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can I give more than FIVE stars!!!

I have like, love each of Roxy stories, some more than others but The Scene has to be one of the most enjoyable, intriguing plot that I have read from her.

All the mystery surrounding Nikki and Xavier is nail biting good. All the twist and turns will keep you on the edge of your seat, I usually read laying on my bed but at the end of this book I was sitting and clutching my pillow dreading the end and wanting to know more and more about this mystery.

Excellent wo
Shayna
AHHHH! It's coming people! I just know the end of this series is going to be EXPLOSIVE! We are one step closer. I want it to get here, but on the other hand, I want to slow down because I don't want this to end! Seductive, enticing, ridiculously sexy, just an all around YUMMY YUMMY read! I can't get enough of Sloane's writing. It just pulls you in and never lets go. You are STILL thinking about her stories long after you reach the end. It is just page after page of steamy goodness mixed with mys ...more
Sheila
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Roxy kept the temperature scorching hot in this second book of the series. Xavier and Nicole have incredible chemistry that refuses to be denied. Regardless of the fears she has about who he really is, her body won't let her stay away. The fact that his actions seem to say that he truly cares only makes it harder for her to think rationally about the predicament she's gotten herself in.

With the cops being of no help, and maybe even a threat to h
Rebecca
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic second part to a highly erotic, complicated, and suspenseful story.

Roxy Sloane does a great job of illustrating Nikki's conflicting feelings. She's questioning all of the circumstantial evidence that she's found and each conversation she's had with those who know about the case or knew who her brother was, which only complicates things further because while she can't deny that intellectually everything seems to be pointing to one person, her body still yearns for him and can't
1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dammit! She did it again! Just as I was getting sucked in, the ending came too fast.

The Scene, Part Two is the second installment of this sexy, suspenseful serial from Ms. Sloane. It picked up right where the first one left off. Nikki is having a hard time figuring out who to trust while she continues to try and find answers about her brother’s death.

“It’s so hard to tell the difference between awe and fear.”

This second installment turned up the heat yet again.

“God, you’re so tight. I want to
Lizzie
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is the most suspenseful and exciting of Roxy Sloane's yet!! I'm so intrigued and absolutely in love all at the same time!! The sex is HOT and the story line is perfect!! Well done, Roxy Sloane!! I can't wait for the conclusion!!
Rochelle
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg the cliffhangers are killing me. I need answers!!! Another fast paced read with some sexy scenes. I cannot wait to get to the bottom of this.
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I’d like to start off first by saying, OMG THAT ENDING!!!! Second, I love how Roxy’s stories always have more than just hot, kinky, dirty, raw, panty melting, orgasm self induced, on top of cars or in the water type of sex. There is so much more. There is always a mystery or suspense!! Sometimes these type of books are just sex. Which is ok. Nothing wrong with that, haha. But sometimes I like books that make you think. Books that get your heart pounding in a different type of way. The constant “ ...more
Brianna
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Roxy definitely knows how to keep you hanging with her shocking endings! Her mini novella series read like you are watching your favorite television show that ends on a cliffhanger and then you have to wait till after they come back from hiatus to find out the conclusion! And that's exactly what she did here in part 2! Nikki is trying to stay away from Xavier cause all these clues keep leading her to believe that he is El Jefe, the one supposedly responsible for her brother Eli's death. Is Xavie ...more
Blanca
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***RECEIVED A COPY OF THIS BOOK BY AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

Roxy definitely knows how to deliver a suspenseful and dramatic cliffhanger. You literally feel as if you're living straight through all ten drama that is surrounding Nikki and Xavier you find yourself questioning WTH is truly rea!?!
Nikki has so many inner struggles and doesn't know what to believe anymore there are so many clues that lead her to believe Xavier is the main Boss responsible for her brothers Eli's death
Melissa
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Great Quick Suspenseful Read
I absolutely LOVE this book, part one was great too but this one is even better. I am completely hooked on this series. The Author is simply so talented and amazing, her writing will just suck you in! It is chock full of suspense and mystery, intrigue, sexiness and excitement. I couldn't put it down and read it straight through rushing to turn page after page despite wanting to savor it. It is so gripping, I was just pulled along deep in the story. If anyone spoke t
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Whaoo! This story takes a suspenseful turn. Nicole's attraction to Xavier heats up but so does her suspicion. Xavier has hidden secrets and Nicole has not been able to crack them. Nicole is provided more information about her brother's death and confirms her beliefs. It becomes apparent to Nicole that she needs to stop her pursuit of the truth about her brother's death and get away from the one person who could be putting her in greater danger. Or is he? Things get real!

I can't wait for the con
Drue DePompei-Hoffman
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Have I said how much I love this series and author?

Part Two picks up right where Part One left off and Nikki is still battling internally over Xavier, she's falling for him and falling hard. But she also can't let go of her motivation for coming to Miami and the fact that Xavier just might be the one responsible for it.

I can't wait for the next installment to finally find out exactly what did happen to Nikki's brother and what, if anything Xavier had to do with it.

Cath Erine
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And the plot thickens. Is Xavier bad. Is Nicole being misinformed. Who is right and who is wrong!! So many questions but only one conclusion. The chemistry between these two is steamy hot!!! Roxy Sloane has a way of drawing you in with a story that twists and turns to the point where all you can do is consume her books.
Willa Thorne
This series is HOT!

Where do I even begin? Xavier just gets more mysterious and sexy with each book. He is an enigma and I love that about him! Nicole is so confused, but it's understandable why. The sex and chemistry between these two is off the charts! I can't wait to dive into book 3! How will it end? Who is Xavier? I need to know now!

Cassandra Caress
Jun 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
WTF???? okay, still more questions than answers. But I have a feeling that all is not like it looks. People act weird and it's hard to tell who to trust anymore.
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Hotness this is on fire!
diana marcela Ballestas
Bueno, este fue más un libro de poner en contexto, de encausar la cosa, Nikki parece realmente una veleta, que si que no, que tal vez, aun no sabe que hacer con respecto a sus sospechas sobre Xavier, pero además aparece este agende de la DEA para acabar de confundir su mente, y finalmente un hecho definitivo la impulsa a dar el salto, pero , estará haciendo lo correcto, lo leeré en el siguiente.
Lucy Roderick
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense

Another five star write for Roxy Sloane. The Scene 2 has me perched on the edge my seat, still! Scene 3 is my next destination.
Adriana
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super emocionante....
  • Brutal Discoveries
  • Hijinks: Episode Four (The Demon Gate #4)
  • Vintage Volume Two
  • Dangerous Ties (Ties, #1)
  • The Frenchman (Jet-setters & Jeopardy, #1)
  • Irons (Norfolk, #1)
  • Taz (G-Man, #4)
  • Desecrating Solomon (Desecration, #1)
  • Deadly Dominance (Triple D #1)
  • Marked (#3 Marked Series)
  • Fighting to Stay (Fighting Madly, #2)
  • Arrogant (New York Heirs, #1)
  • Devil's Slave (American Monsters, #1)
  • Thursdays (The Wait, #1)
  • Take Me (Tease Me, #3)
  • Don't Close Your Eyes (Don't Close Your Eyes, #1)
  • Billionaires, Bullets, Exploding Monkeys (A Brick Ransom Adventure, #1)
  • The Italian Kitten Meets the Russian Wolf (Giovanni Family #1)
Want Roxy's Hot stuff?
Get Freebies, Sneak Peeks, news & more hotstuff!

Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles and loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.

Bad Boy Billionaire (3 books)
  • The Scene (The Scene, #1)
  • The Scene Part Three (The Scene, #3)
“I feel like a wild animal in heat, and I want to fuck like one” 0 likes