Jump to ratings and reviews

In the Shadows #4

Gold Shimmer

Want more of your favorite characters from the The New York Times & USA Today bestselling IN THE SHADOWS series? GOLD SHIMMER is Cass and Calder's story. You don't have to read books 1-3 to enjoy GOLD SHIMMER.

I never thought that my plan to crash a masked party to exact a bit of revenge would fall apart so easily. It was a foolproof plan. The absolute best scenario. Moon-and-stars-aligned worthy. No one would suspect I was anyone other than the wealthy, self-absorbed girl I pretended to be. The one who would wreak havoc that night.

Then again, I also didn’t plan on running into a wall of sharp wit and steely determination named Calder. The captivating Navy SEAL might’ve called me by Celeste’s name, but he refused to let me hide my true self from him. His special brand of honest, seductive charm was impossible to resist. He was confident and demanding…and everything I wanted. But the deeper I fell, the higher the stakes rose while playing a role. So I held onto our intense connection for as long as I could, knowing that he would never know me as Cass.

When an unexpected turn of events gives me a second chance to see Calder again, of course the opportunity comes with strings attached. I had no idea how dangerously tangled and deeply knotted those strings would become, but for the one man who gave me the courage to live my life for me again, I’d do just about anything.

Even become someone else.

Note: GOLD SHIMMER is meant for readers 18+ due to mature content. This is the first book in the BLACK SHADOWS duet, Cass and Calder's story. The duet falls within the main IN THE SHADOWS series. You can read the duet as a stand alone or as part of the IN THE SHADOWS series.

275 pages

First published September 4, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

P.T. Michelle

23 books1,683 followers
New York Times, USA Today, and International Bestselling author of the IN THE SHADOWS and BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS series.

Sign up for P.T. Michelle's free NEWSLETTER to be instantly informed when the next IN THE SHADOWS or BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS book is released. Go here to sign up: http://eepurl.com/jriS9

Come chat with P.T and other fans on P.T.'s Facebook

Join P.T.'s Facebook Readers' Group

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Website

Current books in P.T.'s Contemporary Romance series IN THE SHADOWS, a New York Times, USA Today and International bestseller.:

IN THE SHADOWS SERIES:

NOW AVAILABLE…

MISTER BLACK (1) (Sebastian & Talia Part 1, Novella)
SCARLETT RED (2) (Sebastian & Talia Part 2, Novel)
BLACKEST RED (3) (Sebastian & Talia Part 3, Novel)
GOLD SHIMMERr (4) (Cass & Calder Part 1, Novel)
STEEL RUSH (5) (Cass & Calder Part 2, Novel)
BLACK PLATINUM (6) (Sebastian & Talia, Stand alone)
REDDEST BLACK (7) (Sebastian & Talia, Stand alone)
BLOOD ROSE (8) (Cass & Calder, Stand alone)
NOBLE BRIT (9) (Mina & Den, Stand alone)
BLACK AND RED (10) (Sebastian & Talia, Stand alone)

COMING…

BLACK STEEL (10) (Stand alone) - December 2020

Books in P.T.'s BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS series:

* ETHAN (Prequel Novella 0.5) (ETHAN is written in Ethan's point-of-view and can be read before or after BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS and LUCID)

* BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS (Book 1)
* LUCID (Book 2)
* DESTINY (Book 3)
* DESIRE (Book 4)
* AWAKEN (Book 5)

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
37 (1%)
1 star
20 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 137 reviews
Profile Image for XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy.
1,473 reviews434 followers
May 30, 2017
Cass and Calder hit me in the feels. Cass has gone through so much and she needs someone like Calder to show her what love is. They hit it off at the same masquerade party that Sebastian and Talia meet at, only Cass is pretending to be someone else and was originally there with vengeance on her mind. Years later, Cass is asked for a favor and circumstances bring her right into Calder's path once more. Their past is catching up with them and as things begin to unravel, the pieces start to fall together. I was enthralled by the developments and found the pacing to be excellent. The plot delves into some sensitive subjects and handles them well. I was on edge with the introduction of the observer and looked forward to understanding their role. A great addition to the series.

Safety: Others during their separation. No others after they reunited. Definite rape and abuse.
Profile Image for Miss Rail.
443 reviews67 followers
April 30, 2016
DNF at ~30%
Too unbelievable for my taste.
I struggled with all the coincidences and overthetop / unrealistic parts of Talia & Bash's story in the previous books but somehow I was drawn into their world and I enjoyed reading their story.
Calder and Cass's story didn't convince me one bit... mainly because I couldn't buy Cass & Celeste interchangeable status.
I could've bought a resemblance in features and coloring but what the author portrays is unbelievable.
The ONLY way it could be plausible is if they were twins....but come on...
it wouldn't make up for how badly and unrealistically the author works up to that kind of twist anyway.
I'm still annoyed we have the "Superman's glasses" thing all over again...DUH -_- !
Even if I believed for one second that Cass could pass for Celeste while masked there's NO WAY I can believe Celeste's own parents aren't able to tell the difference when Cass takes her place in their household.
Nor could I believe it when Cass accepts to help Celeste after years of despising her the way she did, not even for a lousy half promise to help Cass's father with a work related project.
A few pages in, lots of minor things gave me the feeling I would end up dropping this book...I should've dropped it way before I actually did.
Profile Image for Naomi.
1,249 reviews58 followers
August 19, 2015
Review Scheduled to go live on blog on August 7th @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

After finishing Talia and Sebastian’s books in the In the Shadows series, I was so excited to see more from this world, with Cass and Calder getting their own story. I devoured the first book in only a few hours and was left gasping, wanting more! It was sexy, intense and I was left in suspense!

The first chapter takes us back to the masquerade party where Talia crossed paths with Sebastian, but now we see what happened to Cass while Talia was chasing her lead. Cass parties it up, while pretending to be Celeste; a rich girl that she has grown up with, who looks remarkably similar. She dances with a few guys before being swept off her feet by Calder. They have an instant attraction, and he pushes past some of Cass’s boundaries and they explore some of their passion. I liked seeing these scenes to know what happened, and there were a few other moments that were added to give more detail about Cass’s past. She is a good person, that cares for her family, but losing a loved one and a going through a bad experience has made her feel a little broken.

I love Calder! He’s a charming guy, very forward and was confident with his claim on Cass’s body. The moment on the stone bench where Calder worshipped Cass’s body with kisses and caresses was sizzling hot! * fans self * This whole scene played out while Calder was fully clothed too… definitely my favourite scene! I could still see the connection between Cass and Calder was still strong when they meet again four years later. The lust and passion for one another hasn’t faded, and they find it hard to keep their hands off one another.

There was just one thing that I didn’t believe 100% and that was Cass pulling off the second party. I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, but I don’t get how people would believe that, especially family. But I was able to look past it and enjoy the rest of the story.

P.T. Michelle has an easy writing style that I enjoy. Gold Shimmer was told from three perspectives – Cass and Calder, as well as a mystery person – and each one gave more depth to the story and in some cases added more suspense! I have my theories, but I will have to wait and see in the next book! If you enjoyed the first books in the series, you will love Gold Shimmer!

Complimentary copy provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Coco.V.
46.4k reviews4 followers
September 15, 2015
Overall Stars: 5 STARS!

Gold Shimmer was a page turner. I loved this book and the instant attraction between Calder and Cass. This story is a perfect combination of scorching hot scenes (tastefully written), passion, undeniable chemistry between the two main characters & great plot with mystery and suspense!
It ends with a cliffhanger and I can't wait to read the next one in the series - Steel Rush (In The Shadows #5).

PT Michelle is a wonderful storyteller and I absolutely enjoyed In The Shadows series.
Profile Image for ⚜️Charlotte⚜️.
431 reviews226 followers
August 7, 2015
I love PT'S writing style, combined sensuality, smoldering sex, & great story with intrigue and suspense! Kept me up half the night but it was worth it, Yes there's a cliffy! ;) but what a ride!!
Can't wait for the next book! ;)
Calder is such a hottie! Sigh......
Profile Image for EscapeNBooks.
809 reviews
August 4, 2015
“Every puzzle has a solution…I’m yours.”

Gold Shimmer is the first book in the Black Shadows duet, and is a follow-up to the In the Shadows series, which is how I first became acquainted with P. T. Michelle and her unique and enthralling writing style.

“I’m going to enjoy fitting myself against every one of your curves until we lock perfectly into place.”

Some stories take us to heights and depths of extreme possibilities and leave a burning impression in our mind. Gold Shimmer was that kind of book. A smoldering hot read told in first person points of view, you could not have bribed me to let go of my Kindle once I picked it up.  Having been introduced to both Cass and Calder in the previous series, I had some expectations for their character types and personalities. But, let’s just say that I was unprepared for the level of sexual and personal passion that they would bring. There were some nostalgic features in Gold Shimmer that were reflective of events from the In the Shadows series. However, told through Cass’s perspective they took on a totally new light. Just thinking about Calder as I wrote this review, I felt the temperature rise. He was quite the reverent lover and dirty talker. Gold Shimmer went down roads I never saw coming. But all roads lead to places that heightened my senses and made me hunger for more. My love for this series has increased immeasurably.

“You were my last pleasant memory, and right now all I want to do is drown in you.”
November 21, 2015
It's golden

I am so happy to see that P.T Michelle has allowed the readers to have an opportunity to get an insightful gaze at Cass and Calder story . These two unique and emotionally guarded individuals now once again four years later get a chance to come together under some very interesting circumstances .
I love the hidden vulnerability of these two characters,both of which have secrets and past they would prefer to hide from the world , they live in on a daily basis by portraying a sense of bravado to the people they interact with in a daily basis.
Truthfully speaking I can't wait to see where P.T Michelle takes us in the sequel to Gold Shimmer ,I love the way in which she draws her readers in and leaves us wanting more ,please hurry and get the sequel out the suspense is almost over whelming. Excellent book I loved every bit of it.
Profile Image for Erin **Coffee and Book Addict**.
314 reviews8 followers
June 3, 2019
This book started out slow. But once I got about half way through, it really picked up and I really enjoyed the story. I am a reader who usually starts with the first book of the series and then will read the series in book order. But I am turning a new leaf this year. 2018 is all about going out of my comfort zone and reading books out of series order. This was a great book to read as a start of the series. I can't wait to get to know these characters better.
Profile Image for Joyfully Reviewed.
510 reviews239 followers
January 24, 2016
Cass Rockwell could be the twin of a wealthy high society girl she has gone to school with. Well, a twin from the other side of the tracks. Cass has always seemed to be in Celeste’s shadow, so when in college, Cass decides to turn the tables and become Celeste at a party. During that party, Cass meets, and is attracted to, one of the family members. For once in his arms, Cass wishes that she could come clean and tell him just who she really was. Yet, when the night is over, Cass leaves knowing that instead of causing Celeste some mischief, she might have put a great guy into her arms.

Calder Blake believed that the girl he made out with at a party years ago was Celeste. Then he left to go back to the Marines. Now, a few years later, Calder knows who that woman wasn’t, but he isn’t sure who she was. That is, until he meets her again, and once again, she is pretending to be Celeste—the question is why, because Calder can tell her heart just isn’t really in it. Calder is determined that his mystery girl won’t disappear on him again without him learning just who she is and why she pretends to be someone else.

Cass never wanted to step into Celeste’s shoes again, but when Celeste gives Cass a chance to help her father’s plans and the only catch is to be Celeste for 24 hours, Cass reluctantly agrees. Cass is amazed to see Calder at Celeste’s family home and even more surprised to suddenly find herself engaged to someone. Since Celeste never mentioned a forthcoming engagement, Cass immediately tries to contact her to end this game now. Cass learns about Calder’s secret identity that same night and also discovers that he has known it wasn’t Celeste at that party long ago. The passion that sprang up between Cass and Calder comes back to life that night as Cass explains it all to Calder. What began as a 24-hour game of pretend has turned into a life-changing event by the next morning. The question is, just how is Cass going to come out of it?

A few stolen moments between two strangers springs back to life years later when they meet up again in Gold Shimmer. I wasn’t surprised that the next couple to be covered in this mini-series was Cass and Calder. I could tell their chemistry was hot in the brief time in the spotlight in the previous books. What I was surprised about was the backstories of Cass and Calder and how their backgrounds and life experiences brought them closer together. I was amazed at just what Calder’s secret life was, and I can’t wait to see how it will play out in the current mystery. I was horrified when I learned about one of Cass’ experiences, and I can only hope that what happened and those behind it receive the justice that Cass should demand. Overall, I have to say I’m looking forward to the next installment to see what happens with Cass and Calder. Gold Shimmer is full of intrigue and suspense with just a touch of passion that fulfills and also leaves you wanting the next installment very soon.

Reviewed by Jo for Joyfully Reviewed
Link: http://bit.ly/1SeXTUA
Profile Image for Klaire.
472 reviews4 followers
August 5, 2015
Gifted for an honest review – 4 stars
I absolutely love PT Michelle’s In The Shadows books, Sebastian and Talia’s story was pretty epic and I think this author had big boots to fill on the back of the last book. As great as this book is it didn’t have the same intensity as Sebastian and Talia’s story did, hence my 4 star rating.
Calder has that same dark simmering way about him that Sebastian has, yet manages to be totally different, I liked that. Although to be perfectly honest Calder at this point is still a bit of an unknown. This book is more about Cass than him, and he doesn’t feature as much as I thought he would for being a main character in a book. But that’s alright; I’m pretty sure that he’s coming into part two as the more pronounced main character. I do need that if I’m being honest. I wasn’t sure about Cass, I got her issues and her insecurities but I wasn’t a hundred percent sure I really liked her all that much to begin with, she’s a slow burner, grows on the reader I think. Plot lines were good, lots of little twists and malicious intent flying around yet it’s easy enough to keep up with. It’s a fantastic piece of romantic suspense for sure. But then again, I didn’t expect anything less from this author.
So here’s where I was blown away – there’s a scene in here that just gave me the absolute feels (there were many actually but this one in particular stands out) Written superbly, the descriptive text was just breath-taking, it gave me such heady visuals that all I had to do was close my eyes and I was there! I had the song in my head, my eyes shut and images’ running through my head and it was sexy as hell, I had goosebumps! God, I frigging LOVE when an author gets to me like that.
I enjoyed the fact that there was still some interaction with members of previous books. You really should lead the In The Shadows books before this one. It’s a cliff hanger so be warned. Personally I love big fat ones like the one PT Michelle delivered here, I’m so eager for the next part. Highly recommended, as is this whole series.
Profile Image for Carol.
2,641 reviews3 followers
November 25, 2015
Gold Shimmer

OMG, Calder is one hot Seal team member, and one Alpha guy, thought Sebastian and Talia from previous books were tops, but This book is right there, is a must read! Sensual, lust, mystery, intriguing, drama, excitement, Cass and Her rival Celeste from previous story, Celeste is either up to no good, or truly in trouble, and in need of Cass's help, then there is Calder who met Cass while disguised as Celeste 4 years earlier. She has held feelings for him, and him as well, but he has no idea who she is? Or does he? Where will this story go? There are so many twists and turns along the way, so cannot wait!!!! You must read, will be hard to put down❤️❤️! Then, and only, then you will want to go onto next book
Profile Image for White Hot Reads.
347 reviews22 followers
July 2, 2018
Gold Shimmer by PT MIchelle was amazballs! From the moment I picked up my kindle I couldn't put it down! I loved the fast paced story of Cass and Calder. I was taken back to when Talia first met Sebastian and I wants to start reading Mister Black all over again when I finished. Cass is sassy and sexy and has just a bit of insecurity that makes her intriguing. Calder is oh my goodness HAWT! Yes ma'am. The kind that makes you fan yourself and grab a cold drink! There connection is deep and instant and the mysterious nature of this story kept me on the edge of my seat. My impatience tells me I'm not going to be good at waiting for the next book but I have no doubt it will be worth it! If you're a fan of intrigue with al the feels grab Gold Shimmer - NOW!!
212 reviews3 followers
August 2, 2021
3.25

Steam: 3/5 - I read it a couple of days ago but I think there were only 2, maybe 3 real scenes. I'd read the first 3 in the series (focusing on a dif couple) a couple years ago and I thought I remembered things being really steamy. Maybe the heat will pick up in later books for this couple?

Romance: 1.75/5 - Calder and Cass have deception between them at the beginning of their story making it difficult for them to be intimate and get close. I think they have at least 1 more book and the deception is behind them, hopefully things will get more romantic later on.

Plot: 3.25/5 - It ended on a cliff hanger and felt like the book had been abruptly cut in half (thirds, whatever), the stopping point felt unnatural. I tuned the page and *boom* just over. I can't tell without the payoff of the full story whether or not I'm annoyed by having been dragged along on this journey. "Not sure if I'm annoyed" is not my favorite way to finish a book but the world does feel full.

I don't know if I'm going to continue with the series or not. I remembered the first 3 books fondly and planned to come back to the series for the next couple. The vibe in my memory is that I read the first 3 all at once and wanted a break to read a diff author before coming back. I back burned the series for a few years and I only have a very vague recollection of what went on with the 1st couple. The details don't matter much to Gold Shimmer but I can't decide if present me would like the first 3 books.

Anyway, I don't think I'd re-read this one but may continue on with the series or try to re-read the first one.

I'd be town to try something else by this author and am thinking I might have better luck with something more recent and/or steamy.
Profile Image for Melanie Marnell.
3,152 reviews19 followers
October 29, 2017
Calder and Cass are electric together. Their story begins with an interweaving of their initial heart stopping meeting at a party four years ago when Cass is impersonating Celeste. Cass's need for some revenge is rooted in an incident that happened in her high school years. Humiliating Celeste in front of her friends is a by-product of Cass's revenge. But meeting Calder at the party is a memory that just won't go away. Fast forward four years and Cass is once again impersonating Celeste. This tome at her request. Cass comes face to face with Calder and the years of separation slip away. A surprise announcement and an ensuing foray into tbe world of underground fighting finally bring Cass and Calder back together and truths are revealed.

Great characters and storyline. The flasbacks of the fateful Halloween party are told from Cass and Calder's point of view. The stage is set for their relationship and there is some intrigue, mystery, suspense and danger mixed in. Definitely makes me want to read the next books in the series.
Profile Image for Tyty.
59 reviews1 follower
March 13, 2018
OMG!!! I freaking loved this book! I'm so happy we get Cass and Calder's story!

Cass has had an extremely sad life from her sisters suicide to her almost dying from her cutting, and Jake assaulting her. While she still remembers all of the bad she is trying to focus on all the good, the good comes in the form of Calder Blake during the Blake's masquerade party ( he's also responsible for her first orgasm ever!). But this night is the last time they see each other, till four years later...

Calder Blake will never forget that party four years ago where he meet Celeste ( or Cass in disguise). After getting back from a tour and losing her info he goes to find Celeste...only it's Celeste Carver not Cass Rockwell. But he finally get another chance when Cass pretends to be Celeste for a Carver family event.

This is fate! I loved this book so much it deserved five stars, it was written great and it was difficult to put down.
2,891 reviews
June 5, 2020
Cass and Talia are roommates when Cass decides to impersonate her high school enemy Celeste at a masked party. Trying to avoid Jake, a guy who had drugged her and taken advantage of her at a party, she meets a Navy man. He tells her his name is Calder but she refuses to give her name. Four years later, she is actually helping Celeste and posing as her at a political gathering when Calder comes over. He tells her he knew she wasn’t Celeste. Her eyes sparkled while Celeste’s eyes did not. She gets a message from Celeste’s sister Beth to come home immediately as police are there and think something happened to Celeste.

Calder was so upset after his father died, he turned away from everyone. Bash told him to remember what their father told them. Parents and blood don't matter, only the relationship does. Bash said they would always be brothers.
Profile Image for Patricia.
630 reviews
March 22, 2017
I loved this book couldn't put it down. The story begins when Cass and Talia go to the costume party but its now what Cass went through that night. After the party Cass hoped that she would hear from Calder and be able explain to him why she was pretending to be someone else but she didn't see or hear from him for 4 years. To help her dad with his business Cass agreed to impersonate Celeste by the real Celest and to her surprise she also ask her to talk to her dad and convince him to hire Calder as her bodygaurd. When she went to Celeste house she was surprised that everyone really thought she was the real one. After the party Beth Celeste sister took her to a place where she saw Calder but they had to leave in u rush because the police were coming. When she left Calder at his appartment she went straight to Celeste house to find the police there talking to her dad because they had found an abandone rental car with Celeste ID and some blood so Cass became worried because she couldn't get a hold of Celeste.
Profile Image for Wine and Late Night Mommy Reads.
320 reviews12 followers
March 5, 2018
So flipping good

Oh my word, this book was so flipping good. She writes such heart stopping romantic suspense. I love this series and could not wait to start this book. I started out being antsy for one thing to happen and bam she threw in a crazy plot twist that had me staying up way into the night to finish this book. It does end in a cliff hanger so go ahead and buy steel rush so you can keep reading as soon as you finish gold shimmer. The chemistry between cas and Calder was ah amazing and the story line was so deep and intense you will not want to stop reading this book or any of their other ones
Profile Image for Suzanne Paschke.
Author 2 books42 followers
July 14, 2019
A lot to like in reading this book, in particular the way the suspense was built up throughout the book about Celeste and what was really going on with her situation. But there was just too much in here that was unbelievable. I'm more than happy to suspend reality when it comes to reading, but there comes a point where I stop buying into the world that has been created. Such as Celeste's family not picking the difference between Cass and Celeste. I was more than happy to buy into the idea that the two of them were similar in appearance, but for Celeste's family not to be able to tell the two of them apart? Nope, nope and nope again.
Profile Image for Maureen.
328 reviews
November 3, 2017
Wow, that was intense! Cass and Calder are smokin hot together and I love that it takes us back to the first book in the series to see how much of a connection they truly did have back then. I love these two together and the whole Cass / Celeste interchangeable thing has me thinking about dopplegangers. I had to believe that P.T. wanted their likeliness that close in order to have the story flow. Yep, doppleganger. It leaves you hanging at the end in such a great way. So I guess it's on to the #5.
951 reviews6 followers
December 1, 2020
In book one of the duet, the main heroine Cass revisits some pretty dark events and even more are revealed as the story dives deeper into the deal she makes with her look alike.  She is also given the opportunity to reconnect with Calder, the only man to make her feel again.  But there is a catch.
Be aware, the dark elements can become traumatic triggers for anyone who has trouble with reading stories about nonconsensual behavior.  The story also ends on a bit of a cliffhanger so you definitely want to have the next book ready when you finish this one
Profile Image for Janet.
555 reviews1 follower
January 3, 2019
Worthy cliffhanger

I'm never disappointed by a P.T. Michelle book. Cass and Calder's story is pure, edgy seduction with enough drama to keep you rooted to the page. I loved Cass for her daring and sass, and her courage to fight back for herself. Calder is just plain delicious sex on a stick. He is brash, demanding, and pushes Cass beyond her boundries.

These two are such a good pair and their story will make you want more...in the next book.
March 6, 2017
I came back to this book after a long time reading the first 3 books of the series.
A nice read, characters are OK - but it did not catch my breath like other books.
Its OK. Nothing too special.
Its been like a month since i finished it and still did not purchase the next one. I will probably buy it just to have closure.

Profile Image for Tami czenkus.
1,535 reviews16 followers
February 16, 2020
**This is a Serial type story so if ya don't care for them maybe its not for you, but if you enjoy suspense and steam hold on for a ride to remember! **

I was excited to get to Cass and Calder's story since we got glimpses from the previous books.
Just as I was expecting... this story has all the ups and downs to be expected by P.T Michelle and I was fascinated till the very end!
Profile Image for Katie.
170 reviews1 follower
May 28, 2020
Left Hanging AGAIN

Seriously this is getting old. It has to be the author’s way of getting readers to buy the next book, but I find it so annoying. I will say the twists and turns in this story are really surprising, shocking, and suspenseful. And the bedroom battle between Cass and Calder is hot beyond belief!
516 reviews
June 21, 2017
Interesting couple

The series is very appealing. I really like this couple so far but need to read the next installment before I know how much I like the book. I recommend it this series overall.
Profile Image for Maria.
406 reviews
December 17, 2017
Living Cass story

I started this series not realizing I would get a bonus story, Cass and Calder. Her hate for a classmates and casual encounter while helping Dalia leads her to Calder. Now she is taking again while Celeste is truly in trouble...must read series...
Profile Image for Kimberly Morrow howe.
921 reviews24 followers
June 27, 2018
I absolutely loved Cass and Calder’s story. There are definitely twists and turns and I am intrigue to learn more about the observer. I am very interested how Cass will unravel the web of lies her and Celeste have created! Eager to continue the series.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 137 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.