Start by marking “The Only Rule (The Casual Rule 3)” as Want to Read:
The Only Rule (The Casual Rule 3)

The Only Rule

(The Casual Rule #3)

After a bad break-up, Julia wasn’t interested in another romantic relationship. Ben wasn’t interested in commitment. Unable to fight their undeniable attraction, they embarked on a purely physical friends-with-benefits affair.

The only rule was to keep things casual.

But some rules were meant to be broken.

And their casual rule was obliterated.

Now madly in love and deeply c
Published October 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Only Rule, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Only Rule

SAM
“Once upon a time, my best friend Jules fell in love with a good man. A man so good he could fuck her until she screamed. And they lived fuckily ever after”

I waited a long time for this book, I remember finishing the second installment in the series and dying to get my hands on the final one but then the author posponed the release a couple of times until I wasn’t even sure it was ever going to be published. I was mad, really mad with her for doing that and the book was just forgotten and stay
A.C. Netzel
Nov 30, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
The Only Rule is the last of The Casual Rule Series. Thanks to all who love Julia, Ben and, of course, Allie.

Jo Ann
A thoroughly enjoyable conclusion to the romance of Ben and Julia!! Ms Netzel describes her writing as sweet, smart, smutty and snarky - it's that, and SO much more!!

The humor in this book is exactly my kind of funny - the banter had me snorting with laughter! The supporting cast of characters - from Allie and Vince to Julia's crazy family - lends such depth, humor and heart to the story. The chemistry (and sexy times!) between Ben and Julia is smokin' hot! The author tied in so many little thi
Jacqueline
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet, witty and smutty. A fine end to this fab series.
Palo
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have no words right now to put into words what I'm feeling. Ben Martin, I just want to say that I love you with all my heart and having the opportunity to meet you and to get to know you was one of the best things that could ever happen to me in my reading world.
It took me such a long time to finish reading this book because of school but I told myself that I was going to be done with it this weekend even tho I knew I was going to end up crying. And I did.. two both.
The book was everything a
Debbie
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This was a great conclusion to The Casual Rule series. The story is told from Julia's pov and the writing was excellent. The story begins with Ben and Julia engaged and planning their wedding which is making her crazy trying to please everyone. I just loved their "first date". There is a little drama involving both of the ex's but it gives them the needed closure. Julia's bff Allie is great and always there for her. After a few meltdowns the wedding turns out to be everything she had envisioned ...more
Cocktails and Books
When I read AC Netzel's debut book, The Casual Rule, I found myself delighted by Ben, Julia and Julia's best friend Allie. I quickly devoured books 1 and 2 and have waited patiently for the final book. I was certain Julia and Ben would have their HEA, but I had this burning need to be ensured they did. AC Netzel didn't disappoint with this final installment.

Ben and Julia don't have a perfect relationship. They bicker and they fight. But they love harder than the bickering and fighting. That lov
Johanna
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I love Ben Martin with my whole entire heart but somehow this book made me love him even more, which I didn't think was possible.
I have to be honest, it took me some time to get into it and at one point I couldn't stand Julia, which was weird because I really loved her in the previous books but they dealt with their shit and I loved her again.
Once again, Ben Martin is the love of my life and more than once I found myself feeling sad because I don't think I'll ever experienc
Wingl
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved it!! Although I was a bit upset it’s bittersweet in the end... I genuinely loved this series. It’s funny, snarky, witty, steamy and simply lovely! <3

Please a book for Allie and Vince as well!!
Le Ann Foster
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I gave this book 5 stars!!

From the beginning of this series I fell in love with Ben and Julia. I was rooting from the start they would make and now here we are in book 3 and I cant tell you how it ends but I can say it so worth to read it!!! Before I read this book I did go back and read the other two because I didn't want to miss anything and because I miss Ben and Julia. A.C. has once again brings us a book full of love, laughter, heartfelt emotions and I was glad that I was along for this jou
D'Juana Manuel-Smith
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You Did It Again!

I have it the 5 stars it deserved! This one rounded off the trilogy beautifully and the story came full circle. When it's meant to be, nothing will stand in the way not even yourselves. I will and have recommended this book to everyone! Great read my friend🎉
Lisa Mcintire
Pumba
Nov 01, 2017
Nerissa
Oct 27, 2017
I'm an accidental writer, a wife and mother. I found that writing a book was a great way to get out of housework, so I ran with it.

I write about smart women with a little snark, their relationships with the men they love and the friends they keep. I like books that are fun, a little smutty, a little sarcastic, a little sweet,romantic, and will make you swoon... so I wrote two and I'm writing a thi

The Casual Rule (3 books)
  • The Casual Rule (The Casual Rule, #1)
  • The New Rule (The Casual Rule #2)