Start by marking “The Scene (The Scene, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Scene (The Scene, #1)

The Scene

(Bad Boy Billionaire #1)

Miami. The city of sex, sin — and secrets.

I came here with one mission: solve the mystery behind my brother’s death.
Somebody’s got answers.
Somewhere, I’ll find what I’m looking for.

I didn’t bet on Xavier. He’s my way into the scene — and my biggest threat.
I should keep my distance, but I can’t stay away.

I'm playing with fire, and I just pray I don't get burned.
ebook, 1st Edition, 96 pages
Published July 13th 2015

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
I KNEW THAT WAS COMING! **gasp, gasp, gasp** But somehow I was still shocked.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Damn! Where is Book two when I need it. My God.

Okay, firstly: Roxy Sloan has the serial formula down to a T! It's great. An easy start, a little mystery, a dash of fierce sexiness, and then she drops you like it's hot and BOOMMMMMMM... it ends and leaves you screaming for more. You're HOOKED. TAKEN. OWNED!

I love it.
I love these little reads.

They take all your emotions and inflame them. They're
*****THREE STARS*****

photo eb98d1dd5413dc1b995ee38bd9d16744_zpsksaexpwm.jpg

Nikki is a young woman who moves to Miami six months after the death of her brother Eli, to get some answers. He was killed in a car accident, but she believes he was murdered. She found out he got himself mixed up with some drug dealers and now she is determined to get to the truth.

Her friend from high school sets her up with a job at a high end hotel in Miami. She delivers room service to hotel guests and her first day on the job, she meets a sinfully sexy man named Xavie
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo ts1 cover v3 xB by sb_zps4ttahu3p.gif

THIS SOUNDS PERFECT FOR ME!

The Scene (The Scene, #1) by Roxy Sloane The Scene Part Two (The Scene, #2) by Roxy Sloane The Scene Part Three (The Scene, #3) by Roxy Sloane Kudos to Roxy & her cover designer for beautifying the pages of GR with these hot covers!

Books in The Scene Series should be read in order:
Book 1: The Scene Part I
Book 2: The Scene Part II
Book 3: The Scene Part III

BLURB:
Miami. The city of sex, sin — and secrets.

I came here with one mission: solve the mystery behind my brother’s death.
Somebody’s got answers.
Somewhere, I’ll find what I’m looking for.

I didn’t bet on Xavier. He’s my way into the scene — and my bi
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 "You Were Made For Me" Stars!
(BR with Dee & Patty)

-People come here and get caught up in the scene.

-This is the land of oiled-up, tanned, perfectly polished bodies. If you want to hang with the beautiful people, you have to be on your game.

photo d0a5788e-b76e-4fed-9e90-289207b1e341_zps8bzziqin.jpg

Nicole Scott aka Nikki has just moved to Miami. Her best friend Hailey from high school helped her get a job at a luxury hotel/resort on Fisher Island where the high end clientele often includes celebrities. Nikki wants a change of scenery after bur
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

Another serial from Roxy Sloane, In this, part 1, we see Nikki arriving in Miami to work on a hotel resort with her friend Hailey. Nikki has another motive for working there though, she is determined to find answers as to what happened to her brother before his 'accidental death'.

She immediately catches the eye of rich guest, Xavier who sets out to wine and dine her (and fuck her).

It was OK, I found Xavier a bit cheesy with his pick up lines and I thought Nikki conveniently made f
Coco.V
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Guh, I need more. Roxy Sloane has done it again. Her novellas are always great.
This book is no exception. Nicole is seeking justice for her dead brother. He died in Miami but Nicole is certain that someone murdered him. Determined to locate his killer, she moves to Miami and gets a job as a waitress in a luxurious hotel. Her plan gets a little sidetracked when she meets Xavier. Xavier is a handsome and very wealthy business man who is residing in one of the hotel's villas. When Nicole meets him,
Dee Montoya
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
***3.5 Miami Stars****

photo 07219dc3-4c61-4795-ae1a-06e005c45eea_zpsyhbgqlyb.jpg

The Scene is a book very much like Miami; sexy and colorful but not everything always makes sense in this land. Trust me I know, because I've been a Miami resident for now seventeen years and not too long ago I was very much part of the Miami scene.

Like in this book describes, must people in Miami are very into theirs or others good looks. The city is full of beautiful people and everywhere you go physical beauty is key to get into the hottest places. Lucky for us Miami re
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
5- Fucking Stars!!!!
You know that feeling you get, when you hear that one of your favorite authors is going to be releasing a new book or series? That feeling of pure excitement. Of wonder. You think, how in the hell can she top her last series. I ask myself this question every damn time. And each time, Roxy serves it to me on a silver tray. With all the trimmings. And a whole lotta hot new sexiness!!! With an even hotter guy!! An even more kick ass leading lady. And an amazing plot!! Filled wit
Jay
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Are you fucking kidding woman!!!! I need more Evil Woman!!!

Now that I got that out of my system....

This book even though is short, it packs a punch. The Scene is base on Miami so from there you already know how hot this is gonna get.

So we meet Nicole "Nikki" and Xavier. Xavier is a business man, who knows what he wants and knows how to get it and Nikki is well Nikki is a girl with a lot on her young life. She wants answers and she is prepare to do anything to get them.

So prepare yourselves to f
Alp
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5

This was an interesting read and I couldn't put it down! Although it was obviously that the story was a bit predictable and a cliffhanger didn't even surprise me, I really enjoyed it. I wanted to know exactly who Xavier was!
Sheila
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Roxy Sloane has done it again!! She's given us the perfect blend of sex, intrigue, danger and romance. You can always count on her books to be smoking hot, and this is no exception. I have so many ideas for activities to do in and on a sports car now...

Nicole moves to Miami to live with a friend under the pretense of just needing a change of scenery. The truth is that she has suspicions about her brother's death six months ago. The coroner says
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WTF?!? Seriously, that’s how you’re ending part one?!? Ahh! Give me more now!

Ms. Sloane sure knows how to write a quick, sinfully sexy read that is also full of drama and suspense!

“He’s like a drug that I know I shouldn’t taste, but I can’t help but want.”

Nikki is new to South Beach in Miami. She is searching for answers as to her brother’s death. With the help of her friend Hailey, she has a job at a resort delivering room service. One meal to Xavier and she can’t help the attraction she feels
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
3.5 Who is the boss? Stars

What an ending to an action packed book! I can't wait to see what happens when 'you know who' sees 'what's her face'

This one has definitely kept me on the edge of my seat and I'm anticipating what is going to happen next and how this is all going to play out!

Lizzie
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!!! This may be my favorite of Roxy Sloane's yet!!
The sex is HOT and the suspense is OH MY GOD!!!
Thank goodness book two isn't too far behind because I am dying to find out what happens next!!!!
Loved this thrilling and sexy read!!!
Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
WOW! Just WOW! The Scene is full of suspense, drama and total HOTNESS!

photo Damn-hot-fanning-_zpsflvaatgf.gif

Can I just say that I need to go to Miami to find my very own Xavier.

Nicole moves to Miami with Hailey, her best friend, to try to get closure and find out the real story behind her brothers death. Little does she know there are so many pieces to that puzzle and that it maybe a puzzle she doesn't want to put together. After moving to Miami Hailey sets Nicole up with a job at the hotel/resort. On her very first day she comes
J. McCoy
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Xavier is a sexy mystery. I want to know more about him. I want to hear him talk dirty again and again and again. I loved this first part of The Scene. I loved that it had that fast-paced Roxy Sloane vibe but it carried a whole new voice with Nikki. We have new setting - Miami - and it’s fucking perfect for this book. The vibe of this city shined through in Roxy’s words. I want to go on a yacht and wear Beach Fabulous clothes and hang with Nikki and her fabulous friends.

As always, Roxy gives us
Shayna
The GODDESS of Serials is BACK!!! AND she just kicked my ass with this ending! You know it's coming, and yet it still surprises the FUCK out of you every single time! HOT DAMN woman! You are a master!

HOT HOT HOT! Everything about Book 1 is HOT! Roxy Sloane blows me away with how amazing her writing is, and how easily she hooks me with her characters and fast-paced story lines. It's angsty, it's erotic as all hell, AND we get a hero who is a sexy mystery! Don't mind me...I fell like I have to use
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
Roxy is The Queen of Fast Fucks and she shows us why she reigns supreme in The Scene. If you're new to the serial novella circuit, get in here and learn from the master.

Overflowing with dirty talk, skinny dipping and decadence, The Scene is a quick and delicious story that will make your temperature rise.

Would you like some suspense with your mind-blowing orgasms? Then you need to get in touch with The Scene and let Xavier work his magic fingers and tongue while traveling through the potential
MacKenzie Paxton
Nov 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Eh. The premise was good. The h came across as ditzy and I didn't really care for her. The "shocking revelation" at the end of this book wasn't a shock and I felt like maybe it was foreshadowed too much - I would have liked it better if it really was a shock.

Also - hello, Mr. Insatiable Playboy...CONDOMS. That scene frustrated me. When h/H are monogamous and it is forgotten or they decide to forego, it doesn't bother me - when he's a manwhore and it just isn't mentioned...ick.

Major cliffhanger.
Anja
Jul 19, 2015 marked it as to-read

Ummm. Sounds delish...

Willa Thorne
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Blazing stars for Xavier and Nicole!

I don’t think words can accurately describe how much I enjoyed this first book in the series. The chemistry and banter between Nicole and Xavier was so entertaining. The sensuality between them is HOT! Sizzling, actually. Nicole (Nikki) has just arrived in Miami in search of answers to her brother’s strange death. She’s not in Miami for long before she meets the incredibly handsome Xavier. There is so much mystery surrounding Xavier. Who is he and what is he
Kimberly
Smoldering Miami heat!

Well, all I can say is Roxy Sloane hit it out of the park once again. I was on the edge of my seat and could not put this book down! It's riveting, sexy, suspenseful and leaves you wanting more.

Make way for Xavier, ladies, the newest lady killer in Roxy's arsenal. He'll make you melt into a puddle the first time you meet him. Nicole (Nikki) never had a chance!

Without any spoilers, Nikki goes to Miami to get answers about her brother's death, but she gets much more than she
Hilary
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, Wow! I swear every serial is better than the last. Roxy Sloane brings the heat to Miami!!!

Xavier is sinfully sexy. He holds an air of mystery -- something is laying right beneath the surface, but can't yet be reached. The young, ambitious businessman who appears to have been bred into Alpha sensuality. He will melt your panties with one look. This man has skills!!!!

Nikki is starting anew in Miami while trying to get information on her brother's death. This whole quest makes me feel uneas
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Hot! Hot! Hot! Holy smokes.... this is only the first book in a new series by this extremely talented author but it is already shaping out to be an amazing series. This author take the crown in serial romances... hands down. She won me over with her first book and each time she releases something, I eagerly come back wanting more.

This book was amazing. Sexy, fun, edgy, intense... this book has everything to keep you glued to the pages until the end, desperately wanting more. Roxy Sloane
Taylor
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I adore Roxy's writing.

I knew that this was going to be spicy, being set in Miami. There is just something about this city that puts a sense of heat into the story. Roxy has a way of setting the "scene".
You start with the mystery that is Nikki and her brother. You are immediately caught up wanting to know what happened. Then Xavier comes into the picture as this rich, debonair mystery man. He encapsulates Nikki, as well as the reader, from the get go. Watching Nikki stumble through the first fe
Theresa
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Roxy takes you on a ride to an amazing place, and brings a great couple (they don't know it yet) along for a great adventure. The alpha in this series is Xavier, self-made mogul and sex god! He's got some secrets, but so does our lady, Nicole. She moves to Miami for a change of scenery, and to try to find out how her brother died. The cops are saying one story, but Nicole doesn't believe it. Xavier could be a piece of this mysterious puzzle, and Nicole will do whatever it takes to ge ...more
OCD Books Pimps Promos
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Smoldering Miami heat!

Rachael
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Roxy has done it again! Nikki and Xavier are the perfect pair in this twisty, sexy, mystery of a sister trying to get to the bottom of her brothers death in Miami. The story begins with Nikki taking a job at a resort in Miami to try and get answers about her brother. Beginning a rendezvous with the sexy and rich resort guest Xavier was never in her plan, but she soon realizes she can have her fun and while still searching for answers.

In the beginning of the three part series we are left with a
  • Heat (Parker Reed, #1)
  • Camouflage (Predator and Prey, #1)
  • Vintage Volume Two
  • Instigation (Clandestine Affairs, #1)
  • Forbidden Fix (Executive Toy, #6)
  • Roulette:  Love Is A Losing Game (The Thomas Hunt Series, #1)
  • Your Gravity 1
  • Snare (Delirious, #1)
  • Cupid
  • Consensual (Consensual, #1)
  • Out in Time
  • Beautiful Storm
  • The Dark Angel Series Box Set (The Dark Angel #1-4)
  • Brando (Brando, #1)
  • Dark Kiss
  • The Fallen (A Sons of Wrath Spinoff)
  • Seduction & Temptation (Sins, #0.5)
  • Bound By Her Master (Heart #1)
Want Roxy's Hot stuff?
Get Freebies, Sneak Peeks, news & more hotstuff!

Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles and loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.

Bad Boy Billionaire (3 books)
  • The Scene Part Two (The Scene, #2)
  • The Scene Part Three (The Scene, #3)