Start by marking “Exposure” as Want to Read:

Exposure

The greatest pleasure comes from losing control…

Billionaire photographer Noah Caldwell has spent ten years biding his time for the chance to tell his best friend Raven Crowne the truth. He wants her. With the threat that brought him to her in the first place finally behind him, they begin a hot affair he's only dreamed about. And reality is far better than fantasy. Yet bea
ebook, First Edition, 254 pages
Published January 18th 2016 by KDP

To ask other readers questions about Exposure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exposure

Book-Lover Book Blog
Jun 28, 2015 Book-Lover Book Blog rated it it was amazing
*ARC received in exchange for honest review.*

I’m completely speechless and blown away by how well put together this story is, how much thought and dedication went into writing something completely different to her usual work.

I found the book to be more on the erotica side of romance with sex scenes left, right and center. Yet, Kelly Moran made the sex scenes seem beautiful yet erotic in nature.

The characters are well developed and described in vivid detail, along with places and structures. I fe
Lisa
Jun 20, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Noah and Raven have been best friends for ten years, and for those ten years he's been keeping a secret- he wants her. Badly. So bad, he has been writing her anonymous notes for the past 6 years telling her as much.

Now the time has finally come for Noah to tell Raven how he feels and when he does, they begin a hot, month-long affair. So hot, neither is sure they want it to end. Just as things are looking like they can't get any better, Noah must confess there is more he hasn't told Raven and ne
Joy Whiteside
Jul 05, 2015 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, it was an amazing read that had me hooked from the moment that I started reading. It moved along at an amazing pace that was not to slow nor to fast, has characters that you cannot help but fall in love with and a story that is entertaining and interesting that will grab you and not let you go. This must be read, no doubt about it.
Patricia
Jun 20, 2015 Patricia rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely amazing! I loved everything about it, the characters, the storyline, just everything! Noah is the most amazing man I have read about so far, he is a strong, compassionate, loyal Alpha-male, who learns to compromise for the one he loves. Raven is a very strong independent Alpha-female, who has a hard time letting men close. After 10yrs of friendship they agree to try to be basically friends with benifts for one month only, but the past comes back to haunt them. Can thwy st ...more
Kelly Moran
Jun 19, 2015 Kelly Moran added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
COVER QUOTE:
"A sexy, emotional romance that tears up the pages."
~KIM KARR, NY Times Bestselling Author
Casey
Jun 20, 2015 Casey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
I'm a fan of Kelly's, but this is her first foray into erotic romance and I was curious to see how she would handle this leap. She has certainly turned up the heat!

Just as in her previous books, Kelly has a knack for allowing her characters to build their relationships, rather than the "insta-love" so often seen lately. Noah and Raven had obstacles to overcome and they had to work hard at it, delving into their (sometimes difficult) pasts and pushing boundaries. These obstacles weren't small by
Mindy
Jun 20, 2015 Mindy rated it it was amazing
I received and ARC in exchange for a honest review.

I loved this book!!!!
Raven and Noah have been best friends for 10 years but can they be more?
This book has it all great friend relationships, love, romance, steamy love scenes, gorgeous settings.
The characters really come to life in it. Their personalities really just leap off the pages. They all seem like someone Id love to know in
Judy C
Jun 20, 2015 Judy C rated it it was amazing
Shakera
Jun 20, 2015 Shakera rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC for an honest review... and I'm so glad I did!

I have read a couple of Ms. Moran's books and I loved them. This one is no exception. It is one of her more steamier books, so be prepared!

Raven and Noah have been friends for years so naturally there should be some type of chemistry between them... and boy was there! The love scenes were very well written. Some authors should take notice of how to write a STEAMY love scene (no names will be mentioned...)! Were there a lot of lov
Tracey Parker
Jun 20, 2015 Tracey Parker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-to-read
Amazing! Kelly sets the story so well, you love the characters, there are so many emotions she pulls from you. An incredible story! I loved Noah's character. There was so much more to him then you think. You can't help but feel for Raven. You want to cheer her on through her struggles. I loved falling more and more with them as the story went. Their chemistry was sizzling hot! I am still left breathless and speechless after finishing this.
Susan Parkes
Jun 20, 2015 Susan Parkes rated it it was amazing
I have received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

This story is a different style for Kelly Moran and she has amazed me with it so if you want a truly hot love story then check this book out - I loved it from start to finish.

Noah and Raven have been friends for ten years, theirs is a non sexual/touching friendship and it has been driving Noah mad, as he has been secretly yearning after Raven for years, Raven however has felt safe and secure with him and looks forward to his company. Until
Becky Isaacson
Jun 20, 2015 Becky Isaacson rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review.

Noah and Raven have been best friends for ten years, and for those ten years he's been keeping a secret to keep her safe form his passed .They both have to overcome past tragedies before they can fully invest in each other and what they can have.

When Noah finally tells Raven how he fells his pass will test there friendship, it will show them how strong there friendship is and what matters most to them.

This book will keep you tr
Christina Szczepan-santos
Oct 15, 2015 Christina Szczepan-santos rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Kelly! Not that I had any doubt, I love all of her books.
She changed it up a bit and this story is more on the erotica side.
Great development of characters.
Due to content, definitely an 18+ book.
I received an Arc for an honest review
Lilian Flesher
Jun 20, 2015 Lilian Flesher rated it it was amazing
Shelves: completed-reads
The main character is Raven, she is involved in the Art world, she has a gallery with her friend and they exhibit some famous works, along with some unknown local artists.

Raven has a good friend, a male called Noah Caldwell, they often spend time together, having meals, just generally hanging out. He is her rock!!

Things at the gallery seem to be on a roll when an agent informs Raven that his client would like to exhibit his work there. His client is none other than a famous photographer, a recl
Cheryl
Sep 21, 2015 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review.

To be totally honest I am not a fan of erotica but I am a fan of Kelly Moran so I started reading this book with a "chip on my shoulder". Boy, did Kelly knock that chip right off my shoulder.

I loved this book. All the sex scenes were very well written and the erotic scenes were so loving they won me over.

Both main characters were relatable and flawed...just like everyone to some extent. Noah and Raven have been friends for ten years but have never touch
Mackenzie Crowne
Jun 20, 2015 Mackenzie Crowne rated it it was amazing
In this deep and highly entertaining romance, Miss Moran deftly takes two scarred souls on a fast paced adventure of sensual discovery and renewed hope. With its combination of the rich Alaska location, heart pounding suspense, and hot and sexy friends to lovers romance, Exposure kept me turning pages and earned a place on my reread shelf. Highly recommended.
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

“It was a step up from the little girl who got picked on constantly by classmates or ignored throughout high school as if nothing more than dandelion fluff, caught on a breeze.”

“All her life she stayed in the shadows, not wanting attention, uncomfortable with it. He was the first person to look, to actually see her as she was, and demand she do the same. No man had ever made her consider herself beautiful. It wasn’t even anything she contemplated. But she knew, without doubt, tha
Melissa King
Jul 15, 2015 Melissa King rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-have, arc
I must say that Kelly Moran has out done herself when she wrote Exposure. To watch Noah & Raven grow throughout the book was touching.

Raven Crown is gorgeous with her cat-like brown eyes, which have hazel flecks and her dark hair that trails down to her shoulder blades who owns Elements, an art gallery. Her best friend since college is Noah Caldwell, she has come to count on him for a lot over the years.

Michael Hawthorn came in representing Hoan Dwell a famous photographer who wanted to have
 Reading In Pajamas
Oct 11, 2015 Reading In Pajamas rated it it was amazing
Review: Exposure by Kelly Moran http://wp.me/p3d0RZ-3Ci
Publication Date: January 18, 2016
Genre: Romantic Suspense/ Contemporary Romance
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas
Rated: 5 Stars

Donna 5 Stars

This was a hot sexy novel by an author new to me. Noah is the sexy nice-guy with secrets and Raven is the beautiful woman with a dark past. I didn’t warm up to her right away and in retrospect, that was part of the story and somehow these two just work well together. The author built the suspense subtly and perfectl

Nerdy Chic
"Somehow he'd unraveled her fears and pushed her past where she never thought she could go. It had never been like this before. Intense, connected. Freeing."

Let me say, this book had a little bit of everything and had me engrossed from beginning to end. Super steamy scenes, friends to lovers, secrets, intrigue. I seriously could not put this book down. Noah and Raven are brimming with mystery and dark pasts that has you guessing for most of the book.

This is a friends to benefits to lovers type
Michelle Eriksen
Jun 20, 2015 Michelle Eriksen rated it it was amazing
Exposure is a bit of a break out from the other Kelly Moran novels that I've read and I was told it would be a littler spicier than her other books and let me tell you she got my attention with Noah and Raven's Story.

This book has action, adventure, shoot outs, drama, an amazing love story, a mystery to solve and did I mention it's an AMAZING STORY!

Noah has had his emotional hands tied by circumstances beyond his control since before he met Raven in his freshman year of college. He is finally a
Breanna Eichhorn
Jan 11, 2016 Breanna Eichhorn rated it it was amazing
Raven worked hard to get her scholarship to college and earned her fine arts degree, so she could move them to somewhere else. Raven's closest thing that she had was Nicole. Hoan's manager was at Elements wanting to set up a showing for him, she doesn't understand why he would want to have a showing in Alaska. Michael said that Hoan wants to take her to dinner and talk about the arrangements. Noah and Raven have it where every Friday Night they have supper.
Raven owns Elements Gallery, has cauls
Chele
Jun 20, 2015 Chele rated it it was amazing
Kelly Moran has turned up the heat in her newest book Exposure.
Exposure is a step away from Kelly's other books ,in an amazing way.The erotic elements are woven in a perfect blend so you get the romance and heat combined for one hell of a story
The story involves two people who have been friends for years who have secrets that can either bring them together or tear them apart.
Raven owns a gallery that celebrates the beauty of Alaska .
Noah, her friend since college, owns an outdoor adventure comp
Denise
Jun 20, 2015 Denise rated it it was amazing
Exposure is unlike anything else I've read. Forget the trope of: boy meets girl, blah, blah. Right from the start Ms. Moran takes you on a rollercoaster ride of love, sensuality and suspense. One of the best books I've ever read! Raven and Noah are best friends who become a whole lot more, but each have scars and secrets to overcome. Once I started reading, I could not put it down until I was finished.
Nicola
Jun 20, 2015 Nicola rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It hooked me in from the word go and kept me guessing all the way through. The characters and plot are thoughtfully written and believable throughout. And if that wasn't enough, it's HOT too! Can't wait for more from Kelly Moran.
Morphys Book Blog
OMG! So much hotness and excitement, Exposure had me sitting on the edge of my seat ready to melt into a hot gooey puddle. You do not want to miss out on this book! Mind blowingly awesome! <3

Detailed review to come soon.. <3
Michellee Vedder
Jun 20, 2015 Michellee Vedder rated it it was amazing
I was given this book as an ARC, and I absolutely loved Noah & Raven's story as they grew to fall in love with each other throughout all the action packed suspense! You'll have to read it to find out!!!
Amy
Jan 18, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
Kelly Moran

Raven Crowne grew up with a mother that was a dreamer. Raven was a realist. Seeing her mother broken over love so many times she wondered why the woman continued to have hopes of a happily ever after. Raven poured her heart into getting her FA degree and bought a small gallery moving away from her past. Six years she worked to build the gallery with her friend and assistant Nicole and now their biggest break has come. Hoan Dwell wants to showcase his photographs at he
Jessica
Jun 20, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received a copy of this via the publisher.

I am a huge fan of Kelly Moran. I have loved every book of hers I have read to date.

Exposure is a little different then what I have read from Kelly and she did an amazing job with it.

Noah Caldwell and Raven Crowne are best friends. Noah has wanted Raven since he first met her 10 years ago but due to a threat he hasn't given into that want. Now that Noah has heard the threat is about over, and things are looking alot better he finally decides to tell R
Brittany Shivers
Jun 20, 2015 Brittany Shivers rated it it was amazing
This story will warm your heart and heat up your nights.

Raven Crowne, owner of Elements art gallery, was floored when Hoan Dwell's agent informed her Hoan was interested in showing his work in her gallery. The big surprise was when he produced a pink note identical to the ones Raven has been receiving anonymously for awhile. Raven has been unable to open herself to a man unless she's the one in control. Her best friend Noah Caldwell has know her since college. Raven got the biggest surprise whe
  • Mind Over Matter (Loose Ends, #3)
  • A Song for Sophie
  • My BFF
  • The Affair
  • Swept Away Volume Two (Swept Away #2)
  • Wrecked (Blind Man's Alibi #1)
  • The Kiss Before Midnight
  • Flesh Tones
  • Always
  • Rush: A MacKenzie Family Novella (MacKenzie World, #1)
  • Smooth Sailing (Stop The Wedding, #2)
  • Playing by the Greek's Rules (Puffin Island, #0.5)
  • Summer Dreaming (Hot in the Hamptons)
  • Naked Risk (Shatterproof #3)
  • Climax (Her British Stepbrother #3)
  • His Undercover Princess (Tempt Me, #1)
  • Kiss of a Stranger (Lost Coast Harbor, #1)
  • A 21st Century Courtesan
Kelly Moran is a bestselling romance author of enchanting ever-afters. She is a Catherine Award-Winner, Readers' Choice Finalist, Holt Medallion Finalist, and a 2014 Award of Excellence Finalist through RWA, plus she's landed on the 10 Best Reads & Must Read lists by USA TODAY's HEA.

Kelly's been known to say that she gets her ideas from everyone and everything around her and there's always a
More about Kelly Moran...

“Say yes. Open your eyes, see that it's me, and say yes.” 40 likes
“I look at you and my heart pounds, when for years, I don't think it beat at all. You fill the cracks and crevices, take away the emptiness. And when you're not by my side, the loss is unimaginable.” 39 likes