Start by marking “The Jared Enigma” as Want to Read:
The Jared Enigma

The Jared Enigma

He's back, and he's as bad as you remember - rock-and-roll rogue Jared Morgan, the small-town boy with big-city attitude and a cock to match. 'The Jared Enigma' takes the man you think you know to new heights of pleasure and depths of debauchery, all in the name of helping the women he meets embrace their wild side. Watch as he disarms a cynical waitress with his breath-ta ...more
ebook
Published July 28th 2015 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about The Jared Enigma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jared Enigma

Ruby
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dear Lord, I do believe I need some new panties and a cold shower. I love the raunchy rocker. Although he grew on me from his first set of adventures, so by this round I was totally ready for whatever he brought!! Although I was extremely surprised with the turn of event, Jared did not disappoint! I was on edge with every story. I was panting with His meeting with Red, but I was completely thrown off with the trio.

"How mesmerizing those eyes were-steely-blue and drilling into her. Drawing out th
Books Laid Bare
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jared is back, damn is he!
Much like The Jared Effect this is not for the shy and retiring.
Jared, his wicked ways, smart mouth and explicit sexuality is an acquired taste but I have to say that I actually found him more acceptable in this book, but then again that might be because I have had a taste in the first book of what makes this seriously sexy badass tick.
There is nothing ordinary about Jared or about the way Jake Malden writes and in this book all preconceived notions were well and truly
CDBW
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!!

Hold on, I just have to cool down here. What was that saying that's been going around lately about books that are off the charts HOT? "A one-handed read!" Oh, yes! This is definitely "a one-handed read". Holy Hotness, Mr. Malden!

Warning: keep a fresh pair of panties close by because this is a panty-melter!
Courtney
Shelves: arc
Review to come
Tracey Lou
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kristi
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by: Kristi Lynn
Jared Morgan is back for more delicious fun in the Jared Effect. Jared is the rock and roller with a penchant for being dirty, kinky, and taking exactly what he wants. Jared is a giver of sorts as he is looking to broaden the experiences of the woman he meets and ultimately beds. He is the nomad rock star who plays women like he plays his guitar. What will see from Jared this time around? Has he met his match and will he be played at his own game?

I read the Jared Effect
Stacie Simpson
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying I am a big fan of Jake Malden. Like his Jared character, Mr. Malden has a way of pushing women outside their comfort zones, and putting them in touch with their inner freaks. His wickedly twisted stories never disappoint, and often exceed expectations. But the thing I love most about his writing is the brevity of descriptions. With a few short sentences, or key phrases, Jake paints a better picture than most authors manage in several paragraphs.

Jared Morgan is my favorite
RBCRRBLOGGER
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
He’s back, as sexy as before but this time, Jared Morgan seems to have matured and I have to say, I love him more now than I did before!

Whenever I hear that Jake Malden has a book up for pre order, I always go straight to Amazon to one click as I know that I’ll enjoy whatever it is he’s written.
I know exactly what I’m going to get from a Malden book, hot sex and some shocking scenes which even my mind wouldn’t have created. Jake has some interesting ways of describing sex and body parts that you
C
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Jared Morgan is back. Bigger, bolder and hotter than ever, but a little more "human" than before. Jared seems to have a heart, even if it is a little piece of one. We see Jared in a different light this time, but don't be mistaken, he is still arrogant, confident and erotic but these tales are hotter than ever.

This book has three tales of Jared's conquests with his ladies. Jared thrives on embarrassing his ladies, taking them out of their comfort zone and bringing them to new heights. The young
Kat  Chadwick
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC for an honest review. Honest review is always what you will get from me: good, bad, or in-between.

First thoughts? HOLY SHIT! Hold on to your panties, Ladies! Jared is back for a second book and Jake Malden dished it up HOT! I thought the first book was loaded with hotness, well this one was FILLED with it.

Beware of surprises! I was not looking for what I found in this book. When I got to a certain point I was saying "No! No! No!, This can't be happening!" I wanted to throw m
Paula Radell
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jake Malden is pushing his limits as an author this year - and taking readers for one wild ride after another. The Jared Enigma is everything you'd expect from the author and the character, and more. Jared - the wickedly masculine, narcissistic rock musician and erotic heartthrob, finds himself in a variety of tempting situations that demand his particular, well-known "expertise." The stories are unique, intense, and just shocking enough to keep you coming back for more.

Jake's stories are outrag
The
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jake has done it again. He's brought Jared out hotter and sexier than ever! Keep the cigarettes handy and you'll need clean underwear after your cold shower. These stories will definitely have you squirming! Can't wait for the next installment of Jared takes! #jakegasmwithascream
Toi
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
He's at it again

Jared is at it again and now he's got something new to look forward to and so do all the ladies in the world. Love Jared and his exploits.
Gray Creations