Start by marking “My Hunted Highlander (Kilted Athletes Through Time, #3)” as Want to Read:
My Hunted Highlander (Kilted Athletes Through Time, #3)

My Hunted Highlander

(Kilted Athletes Through Time #3)

Plucked naked from the North Sea, bruised and nearly drowned, Niall Sinclair wakes bound to the mast of the pirate ship, The Black Thistle. Hiding his identity, and brutalized by the first mate and other seamen, their captain comes to his aid. Her identity, and gender, are a surprise, and his physical reaction to her makes him nearly forget his need to escape, and return t ...more
Paperback, 1, 286 pages
Published June 18th 2015 by Nancy Lee Badger (first published June 16th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about My Hunted Highlander, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Hunted Highlander

Eileen Dandashi
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Niall Sinclair, son of Laird Angus Sinclair of Castle Ruadh, thought to be dead when fallen off a cliff into the North Sea, is miraculously dragged on board a pirate ship, more dead than alive. That being said, he’s a Scot with a honed body of muscle and is able to withstand an exorbitant amount of punishment. He survives and then some.

His mission was to capture his father. His father had always been a son of a bitch, but seems to have lost control of his normal senses recently. He dabbles in ma
Margo Flora
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Naill who in book two was seen jumpimg off the cliff to escape His Father. is thought to be dead. Niall is found floating in the sea by the pirate ship the black thistle. later Niall finds himself tied to the mast of the ship. then the captian takes him to find out why he was floating in the sea. He finds out the captian is a women. Hes Trys to keep is I dentity a secert. The Male crew is not happy about him being on broad the ship. they go back to where they have set up and new ...more
Donna
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I believe this is my favorite of the series. When Niall is rescued by pirates after falling into the sea to escape being captured by his father's men, he discovers the captain to not only be a woman, but Blair speaks like the strange women he's heard recently that rumor has it are from the future. Keegan, Blair's ward looks a little too like him for comfort and his SOB father and laird, Angus are still in the mix. A great series I'm sorry to see ending!
Charlene Fraley
Oct 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. It has my favorite combination in it, Highlanders and time travel. Niall and Blair overcome many obstacles to be together. It starts with pirates, another favorite of mine. I am glad to see that Blair can trust again, after being mistreated by her husband. Everyone has their happily ever after.
John Hausrath
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I won this book in the giveaways. I'm not a big reader of romances but did enjoy this book. If you like romance, adventure, and time travel this is a book for you. It is set in the far north of Scotland, which is where I live, so that was a bonus for me.
Sharon
Oct 08, 2015
Campbell
May 16, 2016
Nancy Lee Badger
Jun 20, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jeanette
Kathy Heare Watts
Melitta Cross
Dianne
Jul 01, 2015
Nancy Lee Badger grew up in Huntington, New York and has fond memories of growing up on Long Island. After meeting her husband while attending college in New Hampshire, and raising two handsome sons, Nancy moved to North Carolina where she writes full-time.

Nancy is also an artist, but writing is her life. She is a member of Romance Writers of America, Heart of Carolina Romance Writers, Fantasy-Fut

Kilted Athletes Through Time (3 books)
  • My Lady Highlander (Kilted Athletes Through Time, #1)
  • My Dark Highlander (Kilted Athletes Through Time, #2)