Start by marking “Forbidden Hunger (Lee County Wolves, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Hunger (Lee County Wolves, #1)

Forbidden Hunger

(Lee County Wolves #1)

A shifter without a pack, Janna Lawson goes in search of the man who her mother died trying to protect. What she finds is Garrett Foster, a man who has the power to decide her fate and causes a hunger inside her that is forbidden to them both.
Published June 17th 2015 by Indie Digital Publishing (first published March 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Hunger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Hunger

Barbara➰
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reread March 2016

Loved this mate story. Can't wait for the next one.

Janna walks into town with two kids in tow. She is part shifter but has never shifted before and fights her wolf. Garrett is the pack alpha who immediately knows Janna is his true mate. He's very possessive of her. Janna doesn't understand that he is her mate since she fights her wolf so she resists just a little. I actually liked Janna a lot. She gives it back to Garrett as much as she can. I do wish it was a little longer and
Deserie williams
Mar 12, 2016 rated it liked it
May contain spoilers!

3.5 stars. I enjoyed this. I love the hero. He was sweet and all alpha! Even though at times herione was frustrating me I loved her too. I'm interesting in reading more. I loved Sam. he was too cute! Hunter I'm not sure ,he seems a bit like a player but he was funny. This was too short had it been longer I would of rated it higher.

safety:neither were virgins. herione had sex once. .. hero says he had his share of women but he didn't seem like a manwhore.
There is OW who thi
Annette  Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader"
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon
Another fabulous quick sexy read! I was crazy wild for the wolf Garrett. All I was thinking was oh yeah girl let out the beast. There was something about Garrett that made me want to howl. Only wish it would have been a longer story to enjoy more of him. Great quick read!
Maria11
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Easy no brain read. I liked this author and her Protectors series. I have hotel away from her for some reason, but she is back on my radar. Love her writing and even though it is a short read it is very good.

Will read the next
TJ
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great shifter writing. Just too short to allow for any depth and that's a shame. I would love to have explored the dynamics with this couple more.
Yesenia Gonzalez
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wolfy

It was a quick book but in really liked it and the brothers were funny too. I hope there is more to the characters in the other books.
Lula Pantoofle
Janna is a shifter wolf who thought she was human. She’s on the run after her mother’s murder and goes to find her absent father and his pack. Garrett is the alpha of the pack who knows Janna is his as soon as he sees her.

I don’t really read shifter ware wolf books, it’s not really my thing but I’ve read a couple of shifter bear books so I thought i would give it a try.

This was an ok read. It was a big case of instalove from the get go. I don’t know how much I connected with either character.
Romance Between The Sheets
Please note this review may contain spoilers.

Janna is the daughter of a human mother and wolf-shifter father, virtually unheard of in the shifter world. She has kept her wolf on such a short leash that no-one even detects what she is, until she limps into Lee County to find her father, Jonah, alpha of the Lee County Wolves to tell him that her mother is dead. But her father is a drunk and no longer the alpha; Garrett is and he knows exactly what she is as soon as she steps into his territory. He
Twinsie Talk Angie J
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review for Teresa Gableman's Forbidden Hunger
Received a copy for a honest review

I love me some Teresa Vampires soooo of course i will stoked to read some shifter stuff from her.

This book is a great look at how amazing Teresa writes for any paranormal person. You can see her style. Her alpha males are strong but her kick butt females are anything but weak.

So this book is about Janna who is a shifter who has never shifted because she has no clue about her other half. She is looking for a man who m
Sabrina Stopforth
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sabrina Stopforth Forbidden Hunger by Teresa Gableman. Teresa does it again, another spell binding book, loved all the characters and their stories. This is a must read!!!. Would love this to be a series. Strong willed feisty female charachters and strong, hot yum yum males and then she brings in the little boy sam who is so cute and brave really brilliant pulls at the heart strings!Loved this and want more, cant wait to see what's next (less)
Apr 22, 2015 12:46AM · delete
K.K.
Jun 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read this from the paranormal romance anthology pack... so i'm not sure if it is the same version.

The book was overall well written.. the instra-love is a little too real but as i said, it is rather well written.. its a great short story.

4 stars
Justine
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love every second.

For such a short book, just over 100 pages, it never felt rushed. And i loved every second of it!
 ♥ Suger Honey ♥
Very good story 3.5 stars would of liked it longer but was good start story
Julie Cohen
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
What I liked best about this book were the characters and their distinct personalities. The writing flowed nicely, and the reader easily gets pulled into the book. The plot was simple but enjoyable, and the ending was predictable given the set up. The author left the door open for various characters to have their own story in the series, and I expect those will be enjoyable reads.

What I didn’t like was the author not explaining the one character’s use of telepathy. This was out of the blue, as i
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Although Forbidden Hunger is a rather short story, it certainly packs a powerful punch. Janna is on a mission. To find one man, one coward of a man and pass on a message from her dead mother… and to give the jerk a very large piece of her angry mind. She didn’t really see what would happen beyond that moment. What she got was a lot more than she expected.

Garrett wasn’t expecting this tiny woman to floor him as much as she did. His mate, and here with vengeance in her ey
Livvii
Having just finished the Protectors series by Teresa Gableman I pounced on this spin-off series (no pun intended) about the wolf pack that Hunter calls home.

Even though not very much actually happened in this book it was still a very enjoyable quick read. I think that this book focused a lot more on introducing the characters and world building, than it did on plot. I don't think that this is a bad thing. You get a really clear image of this being a very small town where everyone knows each oth
Lenna  Wright-Berry
It was an alright short story with some touching moments with Sam (6) and his teenage sister Lada who Janna found on her way to find the man her mother protected since she was born. Sam stutters and him and his sister clams up about where their parents are, they are also wolf shifters but they must have seen something terrible happen to their parents. They cling to Janna after only 3 days of knowing each other and little Sam treats Janna as a moth figure. And when Jonah figured out who Janna is ...more
Monika Barys
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book 1 in the Lee County wolves series, a spinoff from The Protector series, followed by Forbidden Seduction. A story about Garrett Foster, the Alpha of the Lee County wolves, and Janna, a halfbreed (part wolf and part human). Janna walks into Garret's town in search of her estranged father, Jonah, who left her mother in hope to save her from his enemies. It did not work and she was murdered and Janna was marked to be a participant in the "reaping" a forbidden "game" where humans are chased and ...more
Patti Ashley
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I liked this heroine, especially as she did not play little miss helpless. She does not know anything about shifters though she is one, but she works hard to find out. The alpha is a dream and his confidence is very sexy. The plot moves quickly, and has great characters. Looking forward to the rest finding mates.
Jane Elizabeth
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This ...

This story seemed to be more of a prequel to a new series, but a well written one, containing a lot of background and character information.
That being said...I completely enjoyed reading Garrett and Janna's story and especially loved the spitfire "take no s***," Janna...😉
I am about to start on book 2...Forbidden Seduction.
Debra Tate
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it
A good start...

But needs more. More development of the plot. More development of the characters. More pages. If this was my first book by this author, I would not be reading another one. Since have read her Protectors series, I will try one more of these.
Oh yeah...what hunger was 'forbidden?' The only 'hunger' was that of a mate.
Speed
Loved it! First time read for me by this author. Short but very thorough read. Janna proved to be a strong and somewhat funny heroine. Garrett, the alpha, of the pack showed that when he found his mate, to be patient and strong, when she needed him the most. I absolutely adored all three brothers Garrett, Marcus and Hunter! 4 SOLID STARS****
Diane Johnson
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hunger satisfied

Loved Garrett's fierce protectiveness towards Janna. Could really feel the love shining through. Have previously read the Protector Series and already know I will love this series just as much.

Rachel Russell
Jun 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a really good shifter book, I wish it had a bit more to it so that we could explore more of the characters. But I was pleasantly surprised at this one, it's been sitting on my kindle for a while but it was a very good story.
pam laporte
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

janna came to look for her father. He was the reason her Mother was killed. She was marked for the reaping. She saved two kids and they came along with her. Garret knew the instant he saw her she was his. Love shifter novels.
Vettech
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all of Ms. Gabelman's books. Be them Vampires or Wolf-Shifters....the guys are super hot and the ladies are strong and smart characters. This book was great from start to finish. Janna sure gave our sexy wolf a run for his money. I look forward to the rest in this series!
Sheila Mamon
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put this book don't

I chose a five-star rating even though there are typos and grammatical errors, which is rare for me.
This author has a magical talent for bringing her writing to life, I totally fell in love with the characters and can't await to read the next book.
Deanna
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Janna was a shifter who was trying to find her long lost father who didn't know she was even alive. After her mother had died she was still being hunted by a group of wolf's who though she was human. After stumbling in to a town of all shifters she finds more then she bargained for.
Deborah
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We Do Like Hunter

This is a story about psycho wolves who breed humans and then hunt them. They call it Reaping. This story has an interesting story with murder, violence and action. This is a very good read. Enjoy I did.
Le Anne
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series, I wish the book was longer, it ended way to soon. It could have been double the length.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Beneath a Blood Lust Moon (Rise of the Arkansas Werewolves #2)
  • Vampire Charming (Not Another Vampire, #2)
  • A Siberian Werewolf in London (Siberian Volkov Pack, #2)
  • Wolf's Magic (Westervelt Wolves, #4)
  • The Pirate Captain's Daughter (Mandrake Company, #5.5)
  • Saranth Three (Fallen Empire, #1.5)
  • Lobos (Big Bend Wolves)
  • Alpha
  • Nix (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #8)
  • Deadman's Blood (Blood Series, #5)
  • Untamed (Wolf Lake, Book 2)
  • Moonlight Hero (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #2)
  • Celebration (Blue Moon Saloon, #4.5)
  • Grayfall (Outzone Drifter Series, #2)
Teresa Gabelman is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the 'Protectors Series'. When not writing about sexy alpha vampires and the women who drive them crazy she can be found on a lake with a fishing pole/Kindle, at a MMA event or spending a fun evening with family.

Being a full-time writer has allowed Teresa to connect more with readers which is what she loves most about writin

Lee County Wolves (5 books)
  • Forbidden Seduction (Lee County Wolves, #2)
  • Forbidden Desire (Lee County Wolves, #3)
  • Forbidden Temptation (Lee County Wolves, #4)
  • Forbidden Secrets (Lee County Wolves, #5)
“You have nothing to be ashamed of, beautiful.” “Said the wolf to the lamb,” Janna whispered, feeling embarrassed by her actions. Garrett chuckled. “You are no lamb, but a beautiful, confused she-wolf, who doesn’t understand our ways.” He leaned down, kissing the corner of her mouth. “But I am patient and will give you time.” He picked her up easily and laid her gently on the bed. Janna had to fight herself from grabbing him and begging him to stay with her. “Give me time for what?” “For your human side to catch up with what your wolf already knows.” Garrett’s voice was deep and strong in the quiet room.” 4 likes