Start by marking “Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1” as Want to Read:
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1

Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1

(Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1)

What if everything you thought was funny about Deadpool...was actually just disturbing? What if he decided to kill everyone and everything that makes up the Marvel Universe? What if he actually pulled it off?
Published August 1st 2012 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1

Mariℓina
Feb 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe, if that title doesn't inspire chills from excitement and fear down your spine then i don't know why you are reading this review.
A different take on Deadpool's character showcasing what he is capable of, two voices inside his head and so much blood, gore and death around. WOW count me in for that. But is it gonna be good?

HMMM! Yes and no.. If you are a fan of this character you won't end up loving this series, but you will have some fun with it nonetheless. So
Jennymort ♔ The Dark Lordette ♔ House of Slytheread
description

i have now broken my comic virginity and am starting this new chapter in my book-dragon life.

i will go into more detail this weekend when i have time to beatify this review.

but it was awesome, quick, and interesting.

damn the forth wall break.
Ale
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing

EN SHOCK
Me encantó todo de este cómic, porque es que el humor de Wade, así sea negro, es tan genial.

Angie Booktastic
May 22, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 🌟
Jake Martin
Aug 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Although an interesting concept and a fun take, in some instances it kind of nullifies the legitimacy of a few marvel characters by having them die rather trivially.
Q.
Nov 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
This will have spoilers, but really, this is Deadpool. Killing the Marvel Universe. You know what you're getting.

I needed a Deadpool fix so I picked this up.

It was good, brutal and dark but still with a little bit of humour. The kind of humour that The Joker inspires, the kind that you laugh at, then realize what you're laughing at, then you kind of feel like shooting yourself in the head because you're an awful person.

This is one of those "Deadpool has 2 extra voices in his head that also see
Coral Davies
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant. Just bloody brilliant. And I'm glad spiderman died over and over again, I hate him.
Merve Özcan
Jan 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics-manga
Kim derdi ki yılın ilk kitabı bir comic, hele hele Deadpool olacak? Hızlı br giriş olsun dedim. bahtımıza ne çıkarsa falan filan.
Venom
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In early celebration of the highly anticipated movie, I decided to give this a read. Chimichanga-chomping good! Deadpool rulz
Lia.
Mar 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic
Sangre, sangre, sangre, y más sangre.
Alejandro
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good start from a good deadpool saga
Dimitris
Oct 01, 2017 rated it liked it
The only Bunn written Deadpool series that are not terrible or just ok. 'Nuff Said true believers.
Slone Britain
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bbgymkhhj

Bythhn hhhh hhhhh. Ferry. Tgggg. Thggbv. Hyhhh. Ybbbbyg. Go. Bygbhbb. By h. Jhhhbybtbyb. Nu nun. Nuns. Nununun. Unusual. Ununun. Haunted. Ununun. Un hub
Clay Haase
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review brought by Geekly Review

What if everything you thought funny about Deadpool was, in reality, purely disturbing? What if he decided to kill everyone around him and destroy what composes the Marvel Universe? What if he actually managed to achieve this? How would this be? By Cullen Bunn and Dalibor Talajic, this is, in short, what makes up the plot of ‘Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe’ (part one of the Deadpool Killogy). It collects specifically issues #1-4, and remains centred on the pl
Bookworm Amir
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
The world's most punishing comic magazine. Deadpool's "Killogy" of 4 books. I read all the 4 books but I'm going to leave the review on the first book only which will cover all 4.

Alright, sure, they have totally X-Rated these graphic novels BECAUSE you have all your favorite superheroes slaughtered in brutal ways - even I had to clinch my eyes here and there. Its just brutal.

Slicing the head of Spiderman, slicing the head of Hulk (actually Bruce Banner in his human form), killing all of the Av
Fuwad Abrar
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun start so far.
Tiamatty
Apr 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: x-men, comics
Over the past few years, Deadpool's popularity has surged, resulting in an utterly ridiculous number of series. Most of those series have been bad. This was one of the better ones. The concept is simple: Deadpool decides to kill everyone. This is used to highlight how dangerous the character really is - he comes up with a lot of very creative ways for dealing with various heroes and villains. A lot of the deaths are pretty gruesome. But it's still fun reading.
Jimmy
Apr 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved the book. I am a huge old school Deadpool fan. I love this book because it shows exactly what would happen if Deadpool just had enough and goes off on the world. (I will say no more for spoilers) but I am excited to finish the series and this book is definitely a great way to start it off.
Daynett Diaz
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
No sé si las novelas gráficas no sean lo mío o qué pero prefiero quedarme con las adaptaciones cinematográficas del universo Marvel. Sentí que a la historia le faltó esencia y profundidad pero no puedo negar que es un material con bastante potencial.
John Purdy
Shelves: quadrinhos
PODRE!!!
Adam Becker
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reading some deadpool i missed.
Jahir
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Muy bueno!
Indah Threez Lestari
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kalau Deadpool mau dan serius, ternyata ia bisa menghabisi seluruh superhuman di dunia Marvel, baik hero maupun villain.
Natty
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
one word..............Awesome
Melek
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
Um... Ew.
Rodrigo Jiménez
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Deadpool is a cockroach. It's the last thing to die.
Tehkei
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Brutal, love it.
Paula
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics-manga
I'm starting to love this character.
Pratap Bhaskar
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Woahhhhhh.......
She-Geeks: This topic has been closed to new comments. Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe 6 63 Oct 18, 2012 09:20AM
  • Avengers vs. X-Men #1
  • Young Avengers #2
  • Avengers vs. X-Men #3
  • Hawkeye #13
  • Carnage
Cullen grew up in rural North Carolina, but now lives in the St. Louis area with his wife Cindy and his son Jackson. His noir/horror comic (and first collaboration with Brian Hurtt), The Damned, was published in 2007 by Oni Press. The follow-up, The Damned: Prodigal Sons, was released in 2008. In addition to The Sixth Gun, his current projects include Crooked Hills, a middle reader horror prose se ...more

Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe (4 books)
  • Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #2