Start by marking “Luminous Dreams” as Want to Read:
Luminous Dreams

Luminous Dreams

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  18 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Relax, close your eyes...and dream. Eight tales, eight sensual dreams of enchantment, wanderlust and lovers' longings, of searching and finding; these dreams tell of birds of fire, curses that lie like bridges between night and day, and hunger for sweet seduction.
Published September 22nd 2015 by Red Moon Romance (first published September 20th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Luminous Dreams, please sign up.
Alexa Piper Hard one! I really like Gretel because of her devil may care attitude, then again I also like the muse because I cares more than he should.

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Luminous Dreams
Eileen
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly sexy fantasy and paranormal erotic romance short stories. Cloaks itself in fairy tale and mythology with flirting with taboo. The first story, "Phoenix and Styx," immediately caught my interest and . . . I can't really say more without spoilers!
Mike
Lyrical, poetic, and mythic tales of enchanting erotica

I received a free copy of this work in exchange for an honest review.

I believe this is only the second "free review copy" book that has received 5 stars from me (4.5 stars rounded up for the nice variety of couplings). I didn't specifically request to review erotica, and I was a little disappointed when that's what was assigned. However, the writing quickly whisked those feelings away and swept me into a range of settings, characaters and
Heather Hopkins
This is not often said about Erotica - but _Luminous Dreams_ is an extraordinary anthology of magic and adult literature. I may have saved the "Phoenix and Styx" for later in the book, as, without understanding the "fairy tale"/"mythology" theme, it was a bit confusing. Later characters such as Gretel and her lure to the candy house, and especially, Aurora in "Fortune’s Song" create new,sensuous twists to the tales we all grew up with.

I comment Alexa Piper for creating a world that is
Deb Smith
Dec 31, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a very strange compilation of 9 short stories. All are imaginative and varying types of erotic. I enjoyed several but generally they were more weird than anything. Again, they were very imaginative and a few were even quite ‘cute’ in the word usage and how a picture was painted. Using dreams as a basis it was hard to tell at times if it was a dream or reality. Maybe that was the point, to blur the reality just enough but not too much. If you want some quick erotic reads there are several ...more
Michael Mardel
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Luminous dreams by Piper. I received a free copy from the publisher and volunteered to review it. There were 9 paranormal, erotic romances which were tastefully done. The short stories were Phoenix and Styx, Fortune's song, Candy and the witch, the night train (you'll never travel by train again), I will feed you honey (from a Tarot card), the acorn princess, drinks and the other witch (shades of Hansel and Gretel, nocturnal conquests, and a raven by day (what by night?) Good for short stories.
Bobbie
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
Style over substance short stories. Some of the writing didn't make much sense, the major punctuation of the stories were the graphic sex scenes (which I kinda expected from the book description). While I appreciate that the author was inclusive in the variety and one was a F/F story, the rest of the stories weren't my cup of tea.
Beth Tilley
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a the most fantastic, sexiest, erotic twist on fairy tales and myths that I have ever read.
Jane
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was asked to review this book by www.librarything.com

I have never read erotic romance short stories so this was a first for me. I have snuggled down in the cold dark days of January and found these nine stories to be creative, dreams that you were not sure if this was real or not - but as these were beautifully written, I just enjoyed. There is a touch of fairytale too.

A different slant on the erotic and well written.
Turnip
Jan 21, 2017
Alexa Piper
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Djibril Al-ayad