Start by marking “Gauntlet of Time” as Want to Read:
Gauntlet of Time

Gauntlet of Time

Xalo believes that he and his best friend, Jirnik, are destined to spend the rest of their days barely eking out a living as poor scavengersuntil a lost princess reveals his destiny as a Wielder.

Wielding his newly bonded magical gauntlet, Xalo and Jirnik are soon pulled into a perilous quest to reunite the lost princess with her family, all while being chased by the
Published June 16th 2015 by Ellington Marketing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Gauntlet of Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gauntlet of Time

Start your review of Gauntlet of Time
Naticia
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: epic, fantasy, magic
This was OK. A little too complicated to be mindless enjoyment, and a little too flat to be entirely enjoyable, it ended up being just OK.
Amy McK
Nov 20, 2016 marked it as dnf
DNF 29% - I really wanted to like this book. I've tried twice to read it now. It has all the things that make a great fantasy novel, but it couldn't hold my attention. When it finally did, the chapter would suddenly end and I'd get a different POV. It felt like I kept getting interrupted and it was irritating. Worse yet, it was filled with telling you things that were important vs showing them. A lot of the info dumping paragraphs could have been enjoyable had they been made into scenes. When I ...more
Dave Neuendorf
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
While not promoted as such, this is clearly the first in a series. The ending was not exactly a cliffhanger, but the fate of one of the main characters is unknown. That's too close to a cliffhanger for me.

None of the characters appealed to me enough to care much what happened to them. A lot of work went into the world building, but I still didn't like the world. The writing was technically not bad.

I'll probably read a sequel if it's published, but I won't be waiting with bated breath.
Joe Mathews
Nicole
Jun 09, 2016
linda
Sep 26, 2016
Trip Ellington's major books for 2017 are EverMage: Clash of Chaos, EverMage: Bond of Magic, and Gauntlet of Time.

You can get his bestselling litRPG novel, Game Alive, for free on his website.

Trip Ellington was born in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He has worked as a website designer, a Computer Science teaching assistant at the University of North Carolina, and an intern at a magazine publisher.

News & Interviews