Start by marking “Hawking's Hallway (The Accelerati Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hawking's Hallway (The Accelerati Trilogy, #3)

Hawking's Hallway

(The Accelerati Trilogy #3)

Nick Slate, in order to protect his father and little brother, reluctantly must help the Accelerati complete Tesla's great device. Their power-mad leader wants nothing less than to control the world's energy--but there are still three missing objects to track down.

Nick's friends can't help him, as they are spread across the globe grappling with their own mysteries--with
Published February 9th 2016 by Disney-Hyperion

Start your review of Hawking's Hallway (The Accelerati Trilogy, #3)
Josiah
May 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Why do I love the concluding volumes of series done by Neal Shusterman? Because by that point in the narrative, so many characters and story threads have been packed in that a single book can hardly hold them. The action bounces back and forth all over the world with such a huge cast of players that one might be skeptical if the author can tie it together meaningfully in the end, but I learned long ago not to doubt Neal Shusterman. The more convoluted the story grows, the better the ultimate ...more
Vi ~ Inkvotary
3.5 stars.
To be blunt: the first book was definitely the best. This third was a nice read, during some pages I had really fun, but the story was way too long. Nock is a great guy, a fantastic character and surprises the reader with a lot of things. I really liked him and will miss that boy -and I don't say that from a lot of characters. Full review to come as soon as I am allowed to post it.
K.A. Wiggins
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Solid ending to a fun SF young YA trilogy. Good character developments, smart twists, and creative solutions. Longer than the first two books, and favours action of humour, which felt slightly less engaging.
Anna - Boktycke
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2017
Oh wow, didn't see that twist coming. I really like the suspense and how it all turned out.

Review to come.
Christa Schönmann Abbühl
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kaya Kobold
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So cool.
Lauren
Well-written and a good conclusion to the trilogy. Very clever, cute, and witty, and I adored all of the Nicks. The plot was extremely convenient but the writing was so clever and witty that it was so worth it! I read it for like 90% enjoying the wit and 10% finding out what would happen... Until the climax, which was so suspenseful I was dying of anticipation and couldn't turn the pages fast enough. So yep, this book was hilarious and made me very happy. AND THE ENDING THO THE ENDING OMG
Crissy
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally book 3 arrived. Loved it. Nick and crew are still trying to beat the Accelerati and gets things back to what they knew as normal. There were plenty of twists and turns and I worked my way through the book. Loved that it ended in such a way that we might get to see the kids again in a different series. I hope I am right.
Monica Edinger
Jan 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
For those who like their time travel seasoned with some of the ideas of Hawkings, Telsa, and Edison in a lighthearted way, look no further. I had really liked the first in this series (Tesla's Attic), found the second (Edison's Alley) fine, and really enjoyed this finale. Has a bit of the Riordan sensibility, but the underlying information is scientific more than historic.
Rachel Genovese
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya
This third book in this trilogy was definitely the best of the three. A lot of new story elements other than just finding Nick's garage sale items and a lot of cool plot twists. This trilogy was a really fun YA/middle grade science fiction read and I couldn't stop smiling after finishing it. Loved it.
Janelle J.
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good! It was awesome and I seriously wish that there were more. I thought it actually made a lot of sense and wasn't as confusing as I thought it would be. I loved it and would recommend it to almost everyone!
T.K.
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The series comes to a delightful and surprising end with laugh-out-loud moments and plenty of charm. Though I really liked the other two books in the series, this is my favorite. Shusterman is a perfectly brilliant writer and this book is a wonderful example. :)
Barb
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hawking’s Hallway is the third book in The Accelerati Trilogy by Neil Shusterman and Eric Elfman. It’s faced-paced, funny, and a delightful blend of science and action-adventure.

The third and final installment of The Accelerati Trilogy places 14-year old Nick Slate at the secret science organization’s headquarters. Nick has agreed to work with their uniquely old and obsessed leader to help the Accelerati assemble Tesla’s F.R.E.E. device. Nick intuitively knows where each of the objects that
Rose
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this series. It was enjoyable, still dealt with a lot of adult topics in a way that I really liked, as per usual.

This one didn't resonate quite as strongly or hit as hard emotionally as some of his works, but I liked how a lot of the things resolved (not sure how I feel about the teaser of potentially more novels in the series :-P).

Continued high-quality work from this author. This series isn't my favorite of what he's done, but I have very few complaints. Engaging and easy to read.
Lorena Drapeau
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
This was a fun and fast paced adventure with lots of facts to look up. I did look on google for the address of tesla's lab and there is one house on that corner that is blurred out. i've always loved tesla and am so disappointed how many people don't know who he was and what he was trying to do. Imagine how our world would be today if he hadn't been stopped by the capitalist regime and been able to fulfill his dreams. I say it is a must read for any one- young or old alike.
Carrie
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such an interesting trilogy. I've always been interested in Tesla and that fact that Neal Shusterman co-wrote this was a win-win. The series was action packed with characters that you really came to like. The different "items" in the stories were interesting and it was fun to find out what they actually could do on their own and then together to make up the F.R.E.E.
Ellen Deckinga
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great finale to a trilogy! I love how these authors collaborated with the science community to bring an authentic fiction tale to readers. If you are this far in, you MUST finish the series. The plot twists are worth it! If you haven't started yet, GO READ!
Lauren
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous ending to a great series! Very impressed with how it all came together. Well done!
Miles Eschmann
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
This book was pretty bad, I wont lie. It had a little bit of a plot but was kind of hard to follow. And the title is very misleading as Hawkings is only mentioned once.
Jolan Hutchinson
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Alysha DeShaé
So, the connection that I expected between Nikola Tesla and Nick Slate (Tesla and Slate are anagrams) want quite what I expected, but maybe better. I'm definitely recommending these books to folks because I loved them. I'm also really hope there's a follow through with that setup for a new adventure at the end.
RCPP
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
To be fair, I think this is one of the best lower-than-I-want books I've read this year. It's sort of (surprisingly) well-written, but it lacks in a few parts. The characters are all pretty well-written, and the conflict has more depth than I'd expect. This book kind of flipped my expectations of what it was, and I'd reccomend it.
Sandy Sopko
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: middle-grades
Sci Fi. Last in the series... or is it?! Hope not! Some absolutely amazing twists in the third book about Nick Slate and his attempt to save the planet, and all of his friends, too, at the same time -- using the amazing inventions of Nikola Tesla.
Tori Whitworth
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
This finale to the Accelerati trilogy was face-paced and whitty. Neal Shusterman does a good job of combining hypothetical phenomenon that has not yet been made possible, and humorous situations and characters. The character's situations in the end of the book were satisfying.
Peggy
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this middle school fantasy/sci-fi series. I think it's one boys in particular would enjoy.
Jessica Boris
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kid-reads
What a fun series! I really enjoyed the ride the whole way through.
Katie
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to a wonderful series.
Ryanna
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
aem
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
whoa - nice conclusion!!!
Cameron
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read the first and second, or you will have no clue what's going on.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Past Through Tomorrow (Future History, #1-21)
  • Cleopatra 7.2
  • Channeling Cleopatra
  • Mindscan
  • WWW: Wake (WWW, #1)
  • WWW: Watch (WWW, #2)
  • WWW: Wonder (WWW, #3)
  • The High Council (Royal Institute of Magic, #6)
  • Elizabeth's Legacy (Royal Institute of Magic, #1)
  • A Week in the Woods
  • The Shadowseeker (Royal Institute of Magic, #2)
  • The Protectors (Royal Institute of Magic #3)
  • The Silver Dwarf (Royal Institute of Magic #4)
  • The Last Guardian (Royal Institute of Magic #5)
  • Dandelion Fire (100 Cupboards, #2)
  • The Year of the Dog
  • Alchemist Academy Book 1 (Alchemist Academy #1)
  • Alchemist Academy Book 2 (Alchemist Academy #2)
Award-winning author Neal Shusterman grew up in Brooklyn, New York, where he began writing at an early age. After spending his junior and senior years of high school at the American School of Mexico City, Neal went on to UC Irvine, where he made his mark on the UCI swim team, and wrote a successful humor column. Within a year of graduating, he had his first book deal, and was hired to write a ...more

The Accelerati Trilogy (3 books)
  • Tesla's Attic (The Accelerati Trilogy, #1)
  • Edison's Alley (The Accelerati Trilogy, #2)
“Nothing stays wondrous forever. It's human nature to grow accustomed to that which becomes normal, even if it's a new shade of normal.” 6 likes