Start by marking “You CAN Write 50,000 Words in 30 Days” as Want to Read:
You CAN Write 50,000 Words in 30 Days

You CAN Write 50,000 Words in 30 Days

You CAN write 50,000 words in 30 Days takes us behind the scenes of one author’s journey through National novel writing month - also known as NaNoWriMo.

Every year, people from all over the world log in to their NaNoWriMo profile, find a local group to hang out with all month, stock up on snacks, sharpen their pencils, get their playlists ready, and write!

50,000 words
Paperback, First, 182 pages
Published July 2nd 2015 by S&G Publishing

To ask other readers questions about You CAN Write 50,000 Words in 30 Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You CAN Write 50,000 Words in 30 Days

Start your review of You CAN Write 50,000 Words in 30 Days
J.C. Morrows
“An excellent book for authors and readers alike – not just a “how-to” – this book is a fun and humorous account of how my dear friend wrote her first novel!” ~ JC Morrows

That is more than just a promotional blurb... that is precisely how I feel about this book!
This book is truly a gift to authors everywhere!

Ifyou are an aspiring author; it will give you encouragement and inspiration to get through your current writing project

If you are an established author; it will give you a look back and
Rachel Miller
I LOVE this! It almost makes me wish I could go back and do my first year of NaNoWriMo again... just so I can read this as I go through it - for encouragement, inspiration... and laughs!

You'll laugh and you'll cry (mostly because you're laughing so hard) as you read about DJ's experience with writing her first novel and finding her way through NaNoWriMo.

It's a wonderful book and I highly recommend it, not only to anyone who has ever wanted to write a book - but to anyone who has written a
Deana Dick
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.

As I began the book, I realized I knew nothing about what is involved in writing a book to get published. I learned what NANOWRIMO was and became very intrigued . National Novel Writing Month happens each November where people sign up to take the challenge of writing 50,000 words in thirty days. Sounds easy , doesn't it? Maybe for some it is, but for others it is a challenge to begin your first thought onto paper.

The author
Sierra Faith
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(Original review found at https://26countlesspossibilities.word...)

My Thoughts:

Genre: Non-Fiction
Favorite Quote: “If you must put a label on me, call me a writer!”
Age Range: Everyone!
Stars: 5/5

For those of you who don’t know, I am an aspiring author. So when I was given the chance to receive this book for review I jumped on it!

I loved the way DJ wrote this book. I felt like I was in the same room with her talking about her experiences. She was so encouraging throughout the book, and I loved the
Nora Peevy
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
Before I start, I must tell you I received this book for free and am under no obligation to review it, but have chosen to give you my honest review.

I did not enjoy this book. I hate saying that because I know the author wanted to inspire others to write and was very enthusiastic, but it was not a fun read. Here's why I didn't enjoy this book:

1) I feel there's a disconnect between the subject matter and the bible verses included at the end of each chapter. They add nothing to the subject of
Marilyn
DJ Mynatt shared her journey in this amazing book, when she took the challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days through NaNoWriMo during the month of November. I found You Can Write 50,000 words in 30 days very intriguing along with a look into an author's life when they set out to write a book. DJ shared humorous, victories and challenges during her journey to write 50,000 words while participating in the NaNoWriMo author challenge to motivate her into writing her first book. She included ...more
Sharee
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
You Can Write 50,000 Words in 30 Days by DJ Mynatt is a great book for new writers and those who want to continue propelling forward in their writing careers. In the book, Ms. Mynatt tells of her personal journey in writing and her experiences in participating with NaNoWriMo. I loved the parts where she includes her blog entries while participating in NaNoWriMo because the genuineness of her words shows the real life adventures of a writer.

I found the book informational, entertaining and
Deanna Stevens
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-list
This was an interesting book.. DJ Mynatt shares her journal and experiences in writing 50,000 words in 30 days for the NaNoWriMo author challenge. I'm not a writer but I enjoyed learning more of what a writer sets as goals and the daily challenges of meeting them. I found this entertaining, informational and I could see where it would be very encouraging to writers!
Wilani Wahl
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was very helpful as I plan to do Nanowrimo again this year. I tried last year and failed. It was encouraging and also some helpful hints to be successful. Not every one can write 50,000 words in one month.
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Jul 24, 2015
Nancy
rated it did not like it
Mar 04, 2016
Apr 14, 2015
Marilyn
Sep 03, 2015
D.J.
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hannah Alexander
Lisa Cobb Sabatini
Debbie White
Lisa Recklies
Camp NaNoWriMo 1 2 Jun 13, 2015 10:50AM
Donna J. Mynatt is a newly-published author, who writes under the pen name “DJ Mynatt“. She lives with her daughter and grandchildren in East Tennessee. She is a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) organization and The Christian PEN.

Most of DJ’s time is spent focusing on her writing, editing, blogging, reviewing books (especially for authors featured on her BookShelf blog) and