Start by marking “Good Intentions (The Road to Salvation #3)” as Want to Read:
Good Intentions (The Road to Salvation #3)

Good Intentions

(The Road to Salvation #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  19 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Katie has been through Hell—literally—and discovered that it wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be. In fact, she kind of enjoyed it. She got to be with Josh, found out about her past, and discovered who she wanted to be as a person. Katie didn’t care that her actions went against social norms. She was happy.

But things are changing—again. Wes has come back into her life,
Published July 2015 by Booktrope Editions

To ask other readers questions about Good Intentions, please sign up.
Pam Yes, it's the third and final book in the series.

really liked it 4.00  ·

JenniferJ
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let me begin by saying if you have not read the first two books of this series I advise it before trying to jump into this one so you will have an idea of what is going on. They are quick and fast reads so it wont take you long to get caught up.

The story has gotten better and better in each book and now we have made it to another cresendo as we go into Good Intentions. We left off with Katie being asked by Wes "What have you done?" Yep Wes is back and although Katie can't decide if his motives a
McKenzie (Bookishthingsandtea)
After finishing this book and the series, I’m very conflicted. This is definitely an improvement from the first two books, however… there still are several aspects about that bothered me. Some of the characters and the plot for example. Especially the plot because I noticed several ‘plot holes’ in Sinclair’s mythology that really bothered me.

As a final book in the series, this felt quite lackluster. Not a whole lot happens and there’s just a lot of talking. I appreciate the action in the end, bu
Ash †Reviews of a FearStreetZombie†
I received this book in return for an honest review.

5 HEART STOPPING BREATH TAKING STARS!!
Okay folks, now that I have remembered how to BREATHE *insert SNL Richard Pryor "I forgot how to breathe" gif here* I can start my review... No.. Wait... I think I'm still traumatized...*waits for a lifetime* Okay, NOW I'm ready. Y'all have NO idea how HARD I was pressing the NEXT PAGE button, demanding my kindle give me another page... but sadly, that is a fight I lost. HOLY FREAKING CRAP THOUGH!!! Oh my g
Sandra Stiles
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult
This is the last book in "The Road to Salvation Series". In the first book in the series Katie has always liked Wes. He's comfortable. He has never seemed to reciprocate those feelings. So, when Josh enters her school she is drawn to this bad boy. She learns that all she has known about Wes and what she has learned about Josh is enough to blow the mind.

The second book Katie is drawn more into the dark side. A part of her finds Josh's souls stealing appaling, yet a part of her, having stolen her
Jessica Bronder
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Katie has things figured out. She knows about her history, she loves Josh and he loves her, and she doesn’t think it’s so bad working for Hell collecting souls. But then Wes comes back and tries to tell her that she has been lied to. Katie thought she was over Wes, but why does what he said make her start questioning things?

Then there is Josh and Braden. They seem to be keeping a tight watch on Katie and Deb. Katie initially thinks it’s to keep her safe but the more she thinks about Wes it seems
Brigitte
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This picked up right where book two left off and completely blew me away!

Katie has made her choice and as far as she is concerned, this is the right decision. She feels loved and protected by Josh and can’t be any happier. Bredan continues to try and throw the spanner in the works. Lucifer has convinced Katie that she is on the right path.

Wes turns up but are his intentions what they appear to be?

Katie has something everyone wants! She gets little hints about certain things not being quite rig
Liza
Aug 26, 2015 rated it liked it
After reading Good Intentions, I have to say I’m not entirely sure what to make of it. As the third and last part of this trilogy, I was disappointed by the ending. It leaves a lot of questions unanswered which is more than a little frustrating at the end of a book or series!

The story follows Katie’s struggles against Wes who is intent on killing her, along with her relationships with Josh and the discontent sown by Braden. The book does very much portray the life of an average teenager, with al
Soccergypsy
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
** A free copy of this book was provided in exchange for an honest review. **

Redemption!! Book Three delivers from the first word to the very last. A wonderful resolution to the prior releases in the series. Triumphs across the board: personal relationships; family issues; and personal insights/awareness. I couldn't wipe the grin from face by the end.
Rebeca
Jul 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: review-requested
Reading a book is an individual experience and therefore two people reading the same book will always have different reading experiences (and the derived feelings and opinions regarding the book). This happened very clearly to me and Isabel while reading Good Itentions.

Isabel points out her discomfort with the writting style, as we have referred in our review of book two, Dealing With Devils, the main character Katie keeps asking questions to herself in her head in a way we didn't consider very
Ruth B
Good Intentions is book three (and final) in this series that focuses on the eternal fight between good and evil. If you have read the previous books you know Katie and all the hard times she had to face. Now, she has to deal with the consequences of her actions and learn to live with the revelations about why everyone wants her soul. And to make things more interesting, Wes is back.

This book has the same atmosphere and rhythm than the other two books. There is some action, every chapter brings
Kelshei
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
In the final book of the Road to Salvation series, Katie has been confronted by her friend, Wes, asking her what she has done. Wes tells Katie that he doesn't *want* to kill her, strongly implying that he will kill her anyway and her future depends on her own actions. Josh's nemesis, Braden, is still sowing discontent between Katie and Josh and Katie and Deb are frequently fighting over boys, namely Josh and Braden. Just another day in the life of the average high school student, right?

I thought
Angi Plant
Sep 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 (very good)

Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

In the first book, I almost made the mistake of thinking that this was going to be just "another teen romance ", and I am pleased to say I was TOTALLY wrong!!

The pull the central character Katie felt, between right and wrong was there and always kept you wondering what her final decision would be. She is the type of girl many teen girls will identify with, being a "nobody " at school to suddenly becoming the most
Liza

Tammy
Roxanne
Bonnie Hilligoss
Jul 30, 2015
Sign up for my newsletter, and I'll send you an ebook copy of Life After the Undead--my young adult zombie novel!

I am an editor by day and a zombie-killer by night (at least in my books). Since the first time I watched Night of the Living Dead, I have been obsessed with zombies and I often think of ways to survive the uprising.

I have written YA novels about zombies and t

The Road to Salvation (3 books)
  • The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
  • Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
“I’ve been so worried about you lately.” Her mom’s voice had a quake to it. “It just seems like ever since you met Josh, things have gone to hell.”
Ha! If you only knew.
1 likes
“Braden’s face came into Katie’s line of sight. Yech! Not exactly who she was hoping to see. She preferred the shadow over him.” 0 likes